Robb Smith productions DJ Service Reviews

33 | Spring Hill, FL

33 Reviews for Robb Smith productions DJ Service

Kymberly · Married on 04/28/2019

Upbeat, Great

Anthony was our DJ for the night and he was incredible! He got our entire wedding party and guests out on the floor dancing. He played fun and excellent music!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Kendal

Kendal · Married on 03/24/2019

Great DJ Service

DJ service was fantastic, Very friendly, Organized, open communication.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Judith · Married on 12/09/2017

The perfect choice for a perfect night. Our DJ organized the evening, kept the party on track and played music to transition from social hour, dinner to dance party. We would totally use them again for our next big celebration. This is a professional company, fully web enabled for the event planning with top-notch sound and lights equipment.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Karen · Married on 11/11/2017

Keith was absolutely phenomenal. He arrived at the reception site very early and was setup well in time for the reception. He was friendly, professional and even called us a couple days before to go over everything. During the event he was well-spoken, very engaging, and did an amazing job making our guests laugh and get out there to dance. I would absolutely book him again and recommend him to my friends and family.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Mandi · Married on 10/15/2017

DJ Paul was great! The process was so easy. We didn't have a clue what to do and DJ Paul walked us through everything. We only had 24 people at the reception and he kept the party going! When he saw a song wasn't good, he quickly changed it to liven up the party. If all the DJs with DJ Robb Smith Productions are like DJ Paul you will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

This was my 2nd experience with Robb Smith Productions and DJ Paul is absolutely amazing. My wedding bunch was a bit difficult to manage but he did an amazing job getting everyone pumped and on the dance floor. He was very accommodating and patient with all of our drunkenness.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Tanya was incredible! She was so much fun to work with! The whole team at Robb Smith Productions was so helpful and pleasant to work with. Tanya did a fantastic job DJing and the uplighting and projector we rented from them worked flawlessly and looked amazing! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • Britny

Britny · Married on 02/04/2017

I unfortunately do not remember the name of our DJ that night, but he was great! Our crowd was a little hard to get moving, but he was able to! He was very professional and nice to my guests. He took all their song requests and even made his way to the dance floor. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/22/2017

George · Married on 11/12/2016

In short DJ Paul was awesome. We had lots of special requests with Hindi, Bangla, Spanish, and Dance music. My wife and I wanted to dance the night away with our families so we wanted to fit in as much dance time into our reception as possible. DJ Paul mixed everything so perfectly it was hard to leave the dance floor. From the very beginning with preparation, communication, setup, announcing, general presentation, and execution, we couldn't be happier. He definitely helped make our wedding celebration a night to remember.

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/18/2016

Tanya was awesome! We had about 90 people at our wedding and more than half were on the dance floor. She was energetic, funny, inviting and an awesome lead to get people moving...from very young to in their 60's! She taught new line dances and had people forgetting we couldn't really dance. I highly recommend Tanya, she made our reception better than I could've imagined! Everyone had a great time and we are so happy to have chosen Robb Smith and lucky that we had Tayna-she made our night so very memorable! Thank you Tanya!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

My experience with Robb smith productions was amazing! Throughout the whole process, I was in contact with someone. The communication process was outstanding! The Dj for my wedding on May 14,2016 was Doug Shaw. I can not express more how pleased with him I was! Our timeline got pushed a little bit in the beginning and he made sure everything went by so smoothly! He played exactly what we wanted. You could really tell how much he paid attention to what our guests, and myself wanted to dance too. He was funny, kind and just all around great! I am still recieving compliments on our reception. I can not thank everyone enough! Great job!!

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 03/18/2016

We booked our wedding and reception through Suncoast Weddings and were booked with Robb Smith Productions DJ Service. We were assigned Paul for our DJ for the night. He called us a few days before to make sure he understood what we were looking for in music for our reception. He was very thorough and made us feel confident that we would have a great reception. He then checking in with us as soon as we arrived to the reception and walked us through how everything would work. He played all the songs we specified as well as those that were requested from our guests. We had a small wedding with only 40 people and I was afraid that no one would dance. He made sure that didn't happen and we had people on the dance floor all night. We were very happy with him and how our reception turned out.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Violet · Married on 03/05/2016

Steve and Michelle were AWESOME!!! Many of our friends asked us which company did we us for a DJ and we highly recommended them . Even the DJ Michelle danced with all of us!!! Rob Smith DJ's did a great job and many of our friends will be calling them in the very near future : ))

Sent on 03/06/2016

Paul had the whole party jammin'. I've never had a better party in my whole life. He accommodated all my needs for music!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Kim · Married on 01/23/2016

We booked our ceremony and reception through Suncoast Weddings and the DJ - Robb Smith Productions - was included in our package. A few days before the wedding, DJ Paul, contacted me to work out all the details. He was super nice and extremely thorough! He made our night extremely memorable. My husband and I aren't much for the spotlight, so he kept the party going for us. My flower girls loved him and he was awesome with them, playing their requested songs whenever he could. Thanks again for an awesome and fun night!

Sent on 01/26/2016
  • User6205487 · 2+ years ago

I highly recommend DJ Robb. He was great to deal with from the first call. I found his pricing to be a great value compared with other DJ's. My Wedding day was amazing and DJ Robb played a big part in making that happen!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Tanya from Robb Smith productions did an amazing job with the music and announcements at our wedding! She was so enthusiastic and accommodating of all our needs and concerns. She did great with our song choices and chose similar songs to fill in the gaps! At one point during the reception her computer froze, and instead of putting the celebration on pause to sort out technical difficulties…She picked up the mic and continued the song herself, sounding awesome doing it! Not only that, but at one point during the reception. My husband and I glanced over at the DJ table and it was empty, we turned and saw her dancing right next to us. We thought, WOW! This lady does it all!
    We can’t recommend Tanya enough! She was awesome and made sure that our special day went as planned. We had a blast!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2015

Robb and his DJ handled all of the music and flow of the entire evening from the ceremony to the going away! The direction and flow of the evening was flawless! The ceremony and reception were both outdoors, which I was concerned about due to several factors (mainly the pond!) but everything came together with amazing quality! They made sure all of our requests were played and that our do not play's were not played. My family does not dance. Ever. Ages 1 all the way to 80 packed the dance floor for the entire night! I was amazed! You would not believe how many guests actually complimented and asked about the DJ crew specifically (My caterer even requested his info so she can recommend him). I seriously could not have even imagined a better evening.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Robb Smith Productions took care of my daughter's wedding and they were absolutely wonderful.. Our guests have not stopped raving about how great a time the wedding was.. Robb mixed formal, elegant, and fun to make everything perfect. His attitude and service were perfect to set our minds at ease and let us enjoy the event. His equipment and lighting were all top notch and every detail came off perfectly. Robb, you are the best and we THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Rebekah · Married on 10/10/2014

Robb Smith was the officiant and the DJ for my daughters wedding last October. I could not have asked for a more professional individual to handle this special day. There were a few minor blips during the ceremony which he was able to cover so no guest even was aware. His professionalism shone through again at the reception. He managed each mini event from the father of the bride speech to the cake cutting and also tossing of the bouquet and garter. It was such an enjoyable evening, Thanks Robb Smith Productions!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Brett · Married on 08/30/2014

Would highly recommend Robb Smith Productions not only for a wedding but, for any event a professional DJ is needed.

DJ Paul had it all together at every moment from the start of the wedding ceremony till the end of the reception.

No problem with special song requests.

Everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Don · Married on 12/07/2013

Robb Smith Productions hooked us up with Steve. Steve did such a professional and awesome job that our guests have not stopped commenting that it was the best wedding reception experience they have ever had. We held our reception Dec 7th 2013 at the Dunedin Golf Club and Steve officiated the event like a true master of ceremonies. We were well prepared, having created and reviewed a timeline with Steve the week prior to the event, which Steve pulled off without hitch. We didn't have to worrry about a thing - Steve kept things moving and entertaining, as well as keeping things organized. Everyone kept remarking on how fun it was, because Steve got everyone on the dance floor and motivated group participation in all the events. He had us doing the Twist, the Cupid Shuffle, and many other dances with participation from family and friends you never would have expected!! We highly recommend Steve. If you have a reception with family and friends and you want everyone to have a great time, get Steve. We are so glad we did.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/21/2013

Absolutely the best experience I could have hoped for. I cannot recommend this company strongly enough!! They were professional, courteous, flexible, personable and attentive. They took the time to interview and get to know us, and used this information to make our wedding reception fun and personal. They acted as "MC" for the reception and made sure that everything from bridal party introduction, to buffet service, to the special dances went off without a hitch. We had a GREAT time, and a lot of the credit goes to this company!

Sent on 06/28/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/03/2012

Robb was wonderful from the planning to the execution of being the MC of our wedding reception. His web-site event planner was extremely helpful. Robb had wonderful suggestions for making our reception very tasteful, elegant and enjoyable for the guests--without being cheesy. ALL of the guests complemented the music and the MC (aka Robb).

Sent on 03/22/2012

Amy · Married on 05/15/2010

Robb was the DJ at our wedding on May 15th. He was very friendly and professional. Prior to the wedding day I was very concerned because I was so busy that I had forgotten to finalize last minute details of my play list. He called me and let me know that this wasn't a problem and he would take care of it. He made several suggestions and told me not to worry about a thing. Everything went flawlessly with the exception of some technical difficulties at the end of the night (equipment overheated). He made sure that my husband and I and the rest of our guests had a wonderful time. He surprised all of us with several amusing games. You can definitely tell that he has done this before and if you pick Robb as your DJ, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/26/2010