Rob Spring Photography Reviews

Rob Spring Photography 5
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Elliott · Married on 10/20/2018

Best choice we made!!!

Sarah was absolutely amazing!!!! She made taking pictures on our wedding day fun and effortless. We received sneak peek picots the very next day and the quality and artistry is incredible. We can't wait to get the rest! I am so thankful to have chosen an amazing photographer and will now have the best pictures to preserve the memories of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jaci. It was such a magical day. Including the castle you got ready at. I mean AMAZING. I love you guys and can't wait for you to see all the photos!

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing Photographers!

SO HAPPY we hired Rob Spring Photography. Sarah was our main photographer and she was amazing. She is so bubbly, fun and had a great rapport with everyone at the wedding. We absolutely love all of our wedding photos and have had multiple people tell us they were the most beautiful wedding portraits they have seen. I hope we get to work with Sarah again when we need family portraits one day. Hire her!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

Great Photographers and Great People!

Sarah Wigley Collins of Rob Spring Photography is a fantastic photographer. The company is very organized and every single person we interacted with was super friendly, professional, and had great energy. Communication was always prompt and they were happy to answer any questions we had along the way.

I knew Sarah from college and had always been a huge fan of her work. I was beyond thrilled to hear that she had moved into wedding photography years ago and was now working in the same town we were getting married in! She was my first contact and I knew it was going to be a great fit from the start. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. The engagement photos were lovely and it was wonderful to have something to use for our save the date. I appreciated how flexible she was when planning locations and times.

For the wedding, Sarah had an well-planned timeline for the day and we knew exactly what to expect every step of the way. She was able to keep everyone strictly on the timeline, but was also light-hearted and friendly about it. For the wedding day, she had a second photographer, Kayla, working alongside her. We felt at ease working with both ladies and appreciated their fantastic sense of humor.

The photos turned out beautiful and we are so excited to have them as a keepsake for years to come. I very highly recommend both Sarah and Rob Spring Photography for anyone looking for wedding or special occasion photos!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Yay! What an awesome day we had for your wedding :). It was so wonderful getting to know you in college and then being their for your big day. Such an honor! Love you guys and hope you enjoy the photos for years to come :)

-Sarah

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing and worth every penny

I could not recommend Rob and his team more. They make you feel comfortable even when you don’t know what you’re doing and have a way of finding all of the best light and angles! Between the prices, professionalism, genuine kindness, and fantastic product they offer an incredible service.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review Danielle! I had a great time shooting with you! It's 100% my pleasure! :) -Rob

Carrin · Married on 06/30/2018

We could not say enough good things about everyone at RSP, from their availability, responsiveness, friendliness, professionalism, and overall talent they were the BEST! We were lucky to have Sarah (Wigley) Collins shoot our engagement pictures; she is so much fun and so talented!! Then for my wedding we got the pleasure of having Kayla Herlihy, who was also amazing despite our wedding being on the second hottest day of the summer! Rob and Emily were always on their top game and very responsive to all our emails/calls and always answered any question we had! We really did not have any worries when it came to our wedding photos, and just knew they would be everything we wanted, and then once we got them we were blown away! They are all so extremely talented and FUN! Both my husband and I being very camera shy, they made us feel so comfortable! We can’t thank them enough, so if you are deciding on a photographer, look no further you found the best!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Carrin! I think YOU are the real heroes putting up with that insanely hot wedding day!! Glad you are enjoying the photos and congratulations again!! Rob, Sarah, Emily, & Kayla

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Rob and his team were absolutely amazing! My husband and I got married in June in Saratoga Springs. We live in NYC so we were unable to meet with Rob before June but he was SO responsive to every single email, phone call and random one-off questions I had. I felt so comfortable and ready going into our wedding day - and the day exceeded my expectations. Pictures came out amazing and it was exactly what we wanted.

Thank you, Rob & team!!!!

Rob Spring Photography 6
    Sent on 09/10/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review Jessica!! What a gorgeous (and super hot) day you had! Thank you! :) -Rob

Stavy · Married on 06/23/2018

Rob Spring and the whole Rob Spring Photography team are absolutely amazing! I met Rob at a wedding expo in Albany and I was immediately drawn to his booth. He was so pleasant and excited you could tell that he was so passionate about his job. I remember leaving the expo with my mom, mother in law and sisters in love with RSP and his work. We also booked the video option through RSP and Mitch was just as awesome as Rob. They went above and beyond to meet all of our needs and desires! Throughout the day they were so enthusiastic and great to work with and we never felt awkward being in front of the camera. They made it so much fun for us as well as our guests. Everybody is still talking about RSP and how great they were. We had a blast working with Rob Spring and the whole team, they are all so amazing and made the whole process seem so easy even though they were surrounded by 230 Greeks haha! My husband and I could not had a better photography team to capture our wedding day! Thank you so much for everything! Our pictures are so beautiful! We can't wait to see our wedding video but from the trailer it looks just as beautiful! If you are looking for a wedding photography team, don't look anywhere else but RSP!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Stavroula!!! "surrounded by 230 Greeks!" My favorite part of your glowing review!! We had so much fun photographing and filming your wedding!!! Thank you for the kind words and congratulations again to you and Zach!!

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2018

Where do I even begin!? We worked with Rob and his team on everything from our engagement photos, to our wedding photos & video, and our wedding album. Our entire experience has been absolutely AMAZING!

I remember sitting down with Rob at our first meeting together at his studio and being blown away at how beautiful his photos were. It was clear that his quality of work was above any others that we had seen before, and we knew that we wanted to work with him for our wedding. Rob did not disappoint! We could not be happier with how our engagement and wedding photos came out! Rob truly has a photographer’s eye, and he knows when a certain angle, position, location, or lighting will look amazing in a shot. He also has a knack for capturing the emotion of a special moment in a photograph. There were so many wonderful candids of my husband and I, and family/friends on our wedding day that truly show the joy we were feeling in that moment.

Our videographer, Mitch, also did an INCREDIBLE job on our wedding video! We thought it was so different and more artistically edited than any other wedding videos we’d seen before. Just like Rob’s photos, we thought Mitch’s video beautifully captured the emotion of that day.

Finally, we worked with Emily and Sarah on designing our wedding album, and honestly the quality of the album blew us away! We ordered the 10X10 album with a leather, engraved cover, and we were very pleased with how crisp and clear the photos appeared on the page. We also thought they did a perfect job on designing how the photos were laid out each page.

It really has been an absolute pleasure to work with everyone on the team. Everyone was always so friendly and responded to all of my questions promptly. Since Rob was our photographer, we worked with him the most, and I can honestly say he was an absolute joy to work with! Not only was he extremely efficient and attentive, he was so fun to be around and always kept us laughing!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you Danielle! So happy YOU are happy!! We had a blast filming and photographing your amazing wedding day. Please give our best to Peter and enjoy the photos and video!! :) -Rob

Britney · Married on 06/03/2018

As a cosmetologist in the beauty world I have worked with Rob spring and his team in the past. So I knew for my own big day his personality was a must at my wedding.

I basically planned my wedding day and venue around Rob Springs availability. That’s how important it was to me to have him as my photographer. He completely exceeded my expectations.

I knew I wanted him and his team to be a part of my special day just because of his personality and how fun they are! In my eyes, your photographer really sets the mood and is someone you’re spending the entire day with. So personality and vibe is important! When it came to his actual photos I was absolutely blown away. There is not one single photo that I am not absolutely obsessed with, it was really hard for me to choose only 60 for my photo album. Rob and his team captured every single special moment of my day, and I will always be able to look back on those photos and remember exactly what I felt in that moment. I cannot thank Rob and his team enough for making my day the best day of my life. I highly recommend them! He is by far the best in the capital region! Love you Rob!

Rob Spring Photography 7
    Rob Spring Photography 15
    Rob Spring Photography 16
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Ahhhh!! Britney! Thank you so much for the glowing review! What an amazing wedding day! I'm sad it's already over but so grateful to be part of it. Love you so much!! -Rob

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Rob Spring Photography! From the minute we had our first consultation with Sarah (Wigley) Collins and the Rob Spring Team we knew that they were our top photography and videography pick! Sarah was always responsive to our e-mails and addressed every question and concern that we had. We were living out of state, which could make planning very difficult, but Sarah went above and beyond—having multiple phone calls, e-mails, and video calls with us to ensure that our vision was captured in our photos and we all of our questions were answered. Her guidance and professionalism was absolutely amazing. She helped to ensure that we had a timeline that allowed for us to capture every picture that we wanted for our wedding day. Sarah also helped us to coordinate videography with Mitchell Wood, which exceeded every expectation that we had!

On the day of our wedding the Rob Spring Team helped us to feel at ease and comfortable with every picture taken. They ensured that not a single detail was missed and that everyone was included. Everything felt absolutely seamless and the day was above and beyond anything that we ever expected. Every photo and video that was taken was fun and felt natural.

The final product of the photos and video each were absolutely amazing and captured our personality as a couple. Our guests and friends are still commenting on how perfect and amazing our photographer and videographer were (especially loving the video that Mitch captured of my father’s first look and the incredible picture that Sarah took of me and my husband in the vault of our venue). I could go on forever about how amazing this team is, you will not be disappointed by choosing Rob Spring Photography to capture every moment of your big day! Thank you so much to Sarah, Mitch, and the entire team for helping to make our day absolutely spectacular!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Wow!!! Thank you so much Kristin. Mitch and I (and everyone in the RSP family) had such a great time making sure your day was perfect. And it totally was! You guys are such an amazing couple and I will always remember you awesome day! <3
    -Sarah

kathryn · Married on 05/05/2018

Rob and his whole team were amazing! My husband and I are thrilled with our pictures! They are everything we wanted and more!

Leading up to the big day Rob and his team were always on top of everything, and always promptly responded to emails. They made sure they knew all the details of the day and what we hoped to get out of the photos.

I am someone who can get nervous in front of a camera, so I knew I needed a photographer who could be a little silly to help me relax. I never felt too nervous or like I was on a pedestal during the bridal party and couple photos. During the wedding and the reception, Rob and his team blended into the background, and I felt like I was able to be present during the whole day, which was very important to me.

After the day, Rob and His team had a really quick turn around on the photos, and my family and I were blown away by them. They really managed to capture some very special little moments.

I cannot recommend Rob and his team strongly enough!

(I was originally on the fence about the engagement photos, but in hind sight I’m really glad we decided to do those. First of all, the pictures were amazing; and second of all, it definitely added another layer of relaxed to the wedding day)

Rob Spring Photography 17
    Rob Spring Photography 18
    Rob Spring Photography 19
    Rob Spring Photography 20
    Sent on 08/28/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Yay! The magnolias!! Thanks so much for the kind words and sharing these photos!! Hope you are well :) -Rob

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

To say that Rob Spring Photography was one of the best choices we ever made involving our wedding, would be putting it lightly. The talent Rob has shown us, along with his fun-loving personality, is incredible. He truly created the most stunning images my husband and I have ever seen; not only in just a thunderstorm (our engagement shoot), but also a snow storm on our wedding day. The guidance and expertise provided by Rob on both occasions were a huge relief, and he made being in front of the camera a blast! He is accompanied by an amazing team - both Kayla and Emily surpassed our expectations with their hard work on our wedding day. We can’t say enough AWESOME things about Rob and his crew! The compliments we’ve received about Rob and his photos from our family and friends are still coming. I promise that you will be thrilled you chose to hire them, just as we are!!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Wow!! What an amazing review and such kind words. Thank you so much Emily! I so enjoyed working with you and Kyle. I only wish we could do it all over again!! Can’t wait to post your blog on our website and share your gorgeous day with everyone else. Congratulations again and best wishes!! -Rob
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/25/2017

Rob was absolutely wonderful! He was flexible, professional and we had the BEST DAY EVER. We also received our pictures very soon after the wedding, which was a wonderful surprise! The pictures were beautiful and we will cherish them forever.

Rob Spring Photography 21
    Rob Spring Photography 22
    Rob Spring Photography 23
    Rob Spring Photography 24
    Sent on 01/29/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Emily!! It was so fun spending the day with you, Hunter, and your friends and family!! Hope you are well and thanks again! -Rob

Krista · Married on 11/04/2017

Rob and his team were amazing! Not only did they take amazing photos, they were great to work with and everyone felt comfortable in front of the camera. No matter how many emails I sent, I received responses by right away and everyone was always so friendly. I would recommend Rob Spring Photography to everyone, you can't get any better!

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Krista! Glad to hear you felt well taken care of - I loved being part of your wedding day! And that red lipstick!!! Great choice ;) Thanks again and enjoy the photos!! -Rob

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

We absolutely loved working with Rob and his team for our fall wedding up in the Adirondacks and could not be happier with our photos that so wonderfully captured the day! Everyone on his team has such great personalities to put you at ease on your big day and getting a preview shortly after the wedding was so wonderful! We would recommend Rob Spring Photography to anyone!

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness!! I'm still dreaming of how perfect your wedding day was! And how did we get all of those people assembled so quickly for a group photo!?!?! Must have been a wedding world record! Congratulations again and thanks so much for the glowing review! -Rob

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2017

We had an amazing experience with Sarah Wigley at RSP! There are a lot of great photographers in Upstate NY. It can be difficult to narrow down between all of the choices, but what ended up setting the RSP team apart for us was their work in indoor or low-lit settings. We had a fall, evening wedding, so it was important that our photographer be talented in this environment.

Rob, Sarah, and team were extremely responsive from the moment we reached out to them. They worked with us to come up a package that would meet our needs and stay in budget. They were very thorough in understanding our vision for the photos as well as all of the "must-have" shots.

On the day of the wedding, Sarah was extremely professional and detail oriented, yet also has a very laid back personality, which is great amidst what can be a stressful day at times! She navigated some tricky moments with family photos like a pro. The quality of Sarah's photos speak for themselves, but she is also stellar person to work with! She is genuine, creative, and observant. I highly recommend her or anyone at Rob Spring photography!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Wow!! Thank you so much Rachel. What you said means the world to me! You were wonderful to work with and I truly enjoyed spending your wedding day with you! Also, you had the coolest father/daughter dance of all time. Congratulations again you guys! -Sarah
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I hired Rob Spring for our October 2017 wedding and we could not have been happier! Neither my husband nor I are super comfortable in front of the camera, but Rob was so patient with us and made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Our engagement photos were admittedly in the middle of no where, but Rob was excited, on-time, and so creative. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully and we were so excited to use them for our save the dates!

As we prepared for our wedding day, Rob went out of his way to meet us in Albany to do a final run down of the day-of. He also created a wedding day timeline for us which was SUPER helpful, since I had no idea how long to plan for certain events! The day-of, he was on-time (I think he was actually early!) and ready to go. Our hair/makeup was a bit behind schedule which put us in a bit of a time crunch for photos, but Rob spent that time taking beautiful shots of my jewelry, invitations, centerpieces, etc. I got a bit stressed out by the time crunch, but Rob still managed to take all the photos I had requested AND got me to relax enough to get some beautiful shots! :)

At the reception, SO many people came up to me saying how much they loved our photographer and how funny and great he is. The photos we got are absolutely stunning and we truly could not have picked anyone better. I would absolutely recommend Rob Spring to EVERY couple!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Katie! Thank you so much for the awesome review. If you want a job selling wedding photography packages for our studio, let me know. That was an amazing sales pitch! LOL. Hope you are well and thank you so much again!

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2017

I truly cannot even begin to express how amazing Rob Spring Photography is. From the first moment we met Rob, we knew that there was no way we were going to book anyone else! Rob was the photographer at my sister’s Wedding and when my Fiance and I got engaged, we knew we had to have Rob at ours too! He is incredibly responsive, professional, flexible, reliable, hilarious, we can go on and on! He made us feel completely comfortable and gave us a positive energy from the first day - you will understand when you meet him. Rob is hilarious and truly brilliant. He can look at anything—literally anything, and turn it into the most amazing, artistic, beautiful picture imaginable. He traveled all the way to Southington, CT for our Wedding and started working his magic the moment he arrived. We had several beautiful and perfect pictures just a few days after, and can’t wait to see the rest. There is no doubt in our mind that each and every one is incredible. We wouldn’t have trusted anyone else to capture our wedding day and we are so happy Rob was free! He helps with placement so you looked natural and has a super fun personality, which helps too! He had our entire family cracking up and enjoying the day, and really put in the effort to learn everyone’s names. Rob, Thank you SO much for being a part of, and making our big day so incredibly special. We wish we could do it all over again, it truly was amazing. We recommend Rob Spring Photography to everyone (Especially Rob himself!!) A million times thank you!!!! –Michael and Lauren

Sent on 10/24/2017

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Lauren! Thank you so much for the awesome review - that's so kind of you. I had a great time photographing your wedding - what a perfect day for you and Michael!! It was my pleasure - and so wonderful to see your whole family again years after your sister's wedding. All the best to you both and congratulations again! -Rob

Hayley · Married on 10/15/2017

Rob Spring and his team are amazing! I knew before I even got engaged that I wanted him to be my photographer when the time came that I needed one. Rob has a wonderful personality, a terrific eye, and is very professional. He truly wants to capture every moment of your day and he definitely does so in elegance. You will not be sorry you chose Rob and his team... they are the definition of High Quality Photography.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing and kind words Hayley!! I had so much fun with you and Justin - both the engagement shoot and wedding - so happy to have been part of the process and capturing the day for you!! -Rob

Renee · Married on 10/08/2017

Working with Sarah of Rob Spring photography was fantastic. She was very helpful, clear, professional, and responsive. The day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly. Our photos were amazing.

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Renee! I loved working with you and Mike!

Kelly Travis · Married on 10/06/2017

stunning boudoir photos!

Rob made my friend and I feel totally comfortable and we had a BLAST shooting our boudoir shoot for our soon to be husbands! We jammed out to music, had some champs, and just had fun with it. Above all, the pictures came out amazing. They were tasteful, yet sexy and everything you want from a boudoir shoot. Rob knows how to use the natural light and gives you ideas for different poses and whatnot. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for the awesome review! I had a great time shooting with you, and so glad you enjoyed the photos! I hope you enjoyed watching me make a fool of myself posing too... LOL! Be well! -Rob

Alicia · Married on 09/30/2017

I'm not sure what to say about Rob that hasn't already been said, except that he surpasses my expectations every time.

I was in two weddings he photographed and knew immediately we wanted him for our own - he was the first vendor we booked, in fact. Whether it was our engagement shoot or wedding photos, taking pictures with Rob doesn't feel like work - it feels like fun. He became a good friend throughout the wedding planning process, and was always quick to help with any questions I had, or things I needed (like when I needed a couple prints to "propose" to my two best friends to be my Maid of Honor - literally shipped them to me the same day).

He came to Boston for our engagement shoot and the whole day was a blast. Then, on our wedding day in the Berkshires, all my family and friends fell in love with him as he captured all of our special moments. Somehow, without me even telling him, the photos he took had a special feeling to them that was so "us" - a little different quality, some moodier, more dramatic lighting, and a few different poses to make everything feel a little unique from the prior weddings I'd seen him photograph. We were blown away with the results and will cherish these photos for a lifetime to come.

Rob Spring Photography 25
    Rob Spring Photography 26
    Sent on 11/10/2017

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Alicia!! What a sweet review you left us! I'm so happy to have been part of the day - I just adore You, Dave, your family, and your friends! I'm even more thrilled that you are loving the photos and are happy with the final product. :) Best wishes to you both and thank you so much!!

Peter · Married on 09/21/2017

While researching photographers, I came across Rob Spring's website and completely fell in love with his photography. After meeting Rob, we knew he needed to be our photographer! The day of the wedding Rob did an amazing job capturing all the special moments and all the emotions. We absolutely love our pictures! So many things went wrong throughout the day but Rob always had a way to lighten the mood.
    Personally, photography was at the top of my list for most important. After what seems like a lifetime of planning and the exciting build up as the big day approaches, your wedding day passes by in a blink of an eye. And I really wanted to make sure that I had an amazing photographer so I could look at my pictures and relive the best day ever forever. And I got just that!

My only regret is not getting a picture with Rob!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Peter! How did we not take a selfie?!? Such a fun wedding, and thank you so much for the amazing review and taking the time to share these kind words!! It was an amazing day from start to finish, but I think my favorite part was staying late to see the HORA LOCA!! Thanks so much! -Rob

Marianna · Married on 09/17/2017

Rob and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with! Rob is a ton of fun - his personality, style, his ability to gently direct the gaze or the arm placement so you look amazing in a photo, while also being almost invisible during the wedding events and managing to get shots from afar so his presence is barely noticeable are all amazing qualities in a wedding photographer. He was willing to drive several hours to our venue from Saratoga Springs, and delivered some shots to us the day after the wedding - incredibly speedy - allowing us to share with our family and friends some beautiful professional photos!!!

We had an engagement shoot in NYC where he came in and spent several hours with us in Central Park and DUMBO, Brooklyn getting to know us and he really managed to capture the essence of our relationship and style.

Rob takes gorgeous photos, is a true creative professional and is incredibly responsive and fantastic to work with! Highly recommended - worth every penny.
    Thanks again, Andy + Marianna

Sent on 10/01/2017

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marianna & Andy!!! It was such a pleasure working with you both, wish we could do it again and again! So fun!! Congratulations :)

James · Married on 09/16/2017

Rob Spring Photography is hands down the number one photographer you could choose to capture your wedding. We worked specifically with Sarah Wigley, who is one of his best photographers. She meets with you in-person beforehand in order to understand any specific moments you want captured. Her personable, fun-loving, easy-going style, coupled with her extensive experience photographing wedding, resulted in the best pictures we could have asked for. She seamlessly kept everything organized and efficient throughout capturing the thousands of photos of our wedding. From the wedding party getting ready, to our first look, to the ceremony, to family, friends and guests enjoying themselves, every single picture came out amazing. Sarah even sent us a sneak peak of our photos the day after our wedding before we left for our honeymoon! Given that a photographer is one of the most important vendors to help you remember your wedding day for years to come, we cannot recommend Rob Spring Photography enough!

Rob Spring Photography 27
    Rob Spring Photography 35
    Rob Spring Photography 36
    Sent on 11/04/2017

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Ah! So much fun to look through these great moments again, you guys were so fun. I also have to to a big shout out to YOU for help me plan my honeymoon! You guys should go into the wedding business ;). Love you guys!!