39 Reviews for Rob Satori Entertainment

39 Rob Satori Entertainment Reviews

Rob met and exceeded our expectations. He performed beautifully addressing our every need and was highly complimented by our guests. We happily endorse him for events requiring personable service.......he really interacted and handled our event beautifully....a 60th Anniversary with a Fifties theme! He made the evening a lot of fun!
Mollie and Ron Cardamone

Profile Picture Mollie, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

I didnt know where to start with the organization of my wedding ceremony!. I let Rob handle every thing and not regrets:) I had an unforgettable wedding. Thanks Rob

Profile Picture Leyla, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I first saw Rob Satori at a Bridal show and knew he was exactly what I was looking for in a DJ. Rob's not only a DJ but he sings just like the Frank Sinatra! Rob Satori can entertain any age group that will be attending your wedding. He is really easy to work with and very willing to make sure you get everything you need. Plus, his prices are great for everything he offers!!

Profile Picture User5099238, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob was absolutely top notch!! He was very considerate and knowledgeable! He talked with us several times before our actual day to help us with our time line of music for our wedding and had great suggestions as well! He even got a song that he didn't already have just for us for a special dedication during our wedding. Everything went smoothly and Rob even sang to our guests during reception, which was an awesome touch to our magical night!!! Highly highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Rob was recommended to me by a friend and I was so pleased with him. What really sold me was his Frank Sinatra singing, it was amazing during dinner. Everyone really enjoyed it. He was fun to work with and worked really well with us. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob was truely an excellent DJ/entertainer for our wedding! We had a wide age range of guests and he was loved by everyone! We had such a great evening and were so thankful to have someone who was so responsive and attentive to our requests and preferences. He did the music for our ceremony as well and took my special requests to heart and made it absolutely perfect! We could not have picked a better DJ than Rob. He is absolutely exceptional!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob went above and beyond with his great attention to detail, his willingness to work tirelessly so that we could have the wedding we had been planning, and the way the music and singing he provided was a seamless thread which helped to bind the entire evening together. Staci and I are grateful for Rob and his classy style and classy attitude on our special day.

Profile Picture Joseph, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer

It was such a pleasure working with Rob! He was flexible to work with and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our wedding day while also guiding me during the wedding planning and offering suggestions when needed. He was very responsive to all of my e-mails. Our wedding entertainment was extraordinary! Rob made sure all of our guests had a great time, taking song requests and keeping the energy going the entire night. Also, the Sinatra style singing is the most perfect touch during dinner and the kids we had attending the wedding were mesmerized by his performance - following him around while he sang to them - it was so cute! I would absolutely recommend Rob to anyone. He made our wedding day so special and I didn't have a worry in the world. Thank you Rob!!

Profile Picture Niki, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob did an awesome job providing the entertainment for our wedding! He smoothly handled the wedding ceremony music, singing, and dancing music. Rob kept the entire night on track and everyone had a great time. Rob is a fantastic entertainer and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Steven, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob did an amazing job as a dj for our wedding! He went above and beyond! Our favorite part was the cocktail hour where he went around singing to our guests. Our guests are still telling me what a wonderful job he did and I have even got a couple phone calls asking who it was that was the dj for our wedding so they could use him too! He definitely wins for Best DJ in our book!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/16/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You are very professional and add an air of class with your awesome personality.

Profile Picture Elaine, 4/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob is absolutely awesome! Not only is he a kick-ass DJ but his singing MADE the wedding. All of the guests were so impressed, I'm still hearing how much fun they had! I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Bond, 3/29/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob Satori is a fantastic entertainer. His music spans across generations, pleasing every age of guest. He interacts with the audience but is subtle and classy, making him a wonderful addition at all stages of the venue. I would highly recommend him. His voice is exceptionally beautiful and skillful, and everyone will love him for all types of music and venues.

Profile Picture Julie , 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

I highly recommend Rob Satori. He has an incredible voice and was very professional. You will not regret your decision if you go with him.

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Great job! Very flexible and great personality and singer!

Profile Picture Tony, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There are no words to express how amazing our wedding was thanks to Rob. From the moment we were introduced to the last dance, Rob did a fantastic job not only entertaining our guests but making the night magical.

We would highly recommend Rob for any event (not just weddings). His charisma and amazing singing skills just added that extra unique touch to our wedding.

He is very respectful, attentive to detail, and is always there to help you through the stress of wedding planning and the wedding day. We wish we could hire Rob for all of our parties because he is truly that amazing.

If you are looking for amazing singer and dj, Rob is the best.

Thank you so much for such an amazing experience Rob!

Best wishes,
Kelly + Alan

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob was the hit of the wedding for guests of ALL ages! He sang throughout the entire dinner time and had guests singing and dancing from the very first song. We consistently heard wonderful comments about Rob throughout the evening and were so glad to have someone who doubled as both an entertainer and DJ. We looked into a number of DJ and/or wedding singer options and I can't imagine anyone being a better entertainer. Rob was easy to work with and extremely flexible; he even met us late at night after our flight into Sarasota was delayed. My only disappointment was that the songs I had chosen were all played early in the night before the dancing really began but I think Rob's selections throughout the night ended up being much better than mine!

Profile Picture User3763250, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Rob worked well with our venue manager Jessica, at Palm Aire, in combination, to seamlessly present a classy, intimate, wedding ceremony & reception of 60, that left our guests speechless. His performing skills are excellent, and he made everyone feel included during his interactive entertainment. Everyone thought he was fabulous!
He knew how to coordinate things and during the planning phase he kept in close communication with us. Rob knows what he’s doing and he does it well.
You will not be disappointed. He is a true professional and a joy to work with and we thank him very much!
-the McClay family

Profile Picture W, 11/8/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Rob was the DJ for our wedding on 10.26.13 and he was absolutely amazing. He not only DJ'ed but while our guests were eating dinner he walked around and sang to our guests. He was very professional to deal with and was very flexible with changes that I had. I would recommend Rob to everyone and would without a doubt use him again.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had A Lot of last minute changes for my wedding ceremony including cancellations, time rearranging, weather etc. Rob was there every step and helped me with anything and everything I needed including covering the ceremony for me last minute when he was originally booked for just the reception. I would recommend Rob to everyone as he isnt only a good DJ but a wonderful caring person as well

Profile Picture Candace, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terrific! Rob orchestrating the evening's music exactly as we wanted and completely seamlessly. He is a natural entertainer and talented DJ... and reasonably priced to boot! Thanks Rob!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob was absolutely amazing! We couldn't of asked for a better DJ for our wedding day.

Profile Picture User3587800, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob Satori came in and entertained our reception like no other! He listened very carefully to the details of our wedding during our conversations and everything was perfect. Even with last minute changes, Mr. Satori made adjustments that the guest would never even know. Thank you Rob Satori for making this the most special moment of our lives.

Profile Picture Scott , 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Rob Satori for your upcoming Wedding or event.

Profile Picture User3756059, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

I went to several bridal shows, and I asked every DJ if they sang. With a response of no and a look like I was crazy, I was still looking for the perfect wedding singer/DJ. After several months of looking, my parents were enjoying a romatic dinner at Maddison's in Sarasota, and they found themselves dancing to what they thought at the time was prerecorded entertainment. To their suprise, it was Rob! In person and singing like nothing they had ever heard before. That evening they gave me his card and with in 24 hours we had booked him for our wedding! Ladies don't waste time!!! He is one of a kind and you will love the experience!! It was magical!

Profile Picture Sophia, 2/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)