Rob Greer Photography Reviews

125 | Houston, TX

125 Reviews for Rob Greer Photography

1 User photo

Nancy · Married on 07/23/2011

We are so thankful we found Rob. His professionalism, charisma and humor made our day run smoother than expected! Best of all, the pictures are amazing! I love the little details that he was able to capture, the guests, our family shots, they all look amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2011
  • F

Fritz · Married on 07/03/2011

Rob is by far one of the most professional, creative, organized photographers I've ever had the pleasure of hiring. He photographed our wedding and it would not have been the PERFECT experience it turned out to be without his contribution. His sense of humor put our guests at ease, even the sourest curmudgeons were smiling and laughing which translated to memorable photos that we will cherish the rest of our lives. I work in a creative field and will send all my clients to him with complete confidence he will treat them as I would. I'm smiling as I write this thinking about our engagement and wedding photos. The smiles will last forever.....Thank you Rob.

Sent on 09/02/2011

Jaime · Married on 06/04/2011

We wholeheartedly recommend Rob Greer! He was the perfect combination of knowledgeable, efficient and creative. His knowledge and experience in photographing weddings proved to be helpful whenever we encountered the inevitable wedding day glitches. His efficiency produced hundreds of pictures without us feeling like we were posing for pictures all day... In fact, his efficiency and suggestions for the timeline enabled us to enjoy the celebration with our guests as he captured brilliant photos. Lastly, and most evidently on his website, he is incredibly creative. Although, it was Rob's first event at our wedding venue, his creative eye navigated the beauty of every angle of the location. We will forever be grateful for having chosen Rob!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Roberto · Married on 12/29/2010

We really enjoyed the whole experience shooting with Rob. It was a destination wedding, so everything was conducted by mail at first, and Rob was super responsive,helpful, and easy to deal with. I searched through alot of portfolios to find the right person, and rob was really the only choice for us. His work is incredibly stylish and profesional. The day of shooting Rob was warm and friendly and brought everyone out of their shell. My wife HATES getting her picture taken (yes even for her wedding) and Rob actually managed to make her enjoy the whole experience and actually have fun. (this is a big deal!!:) He did this with the rest of the family as well and the end result are pictures we were super happy with. There are many people out there with a camera and a business card that call themselves wedding photographers, but Rob is the real deal and it showed in all his dealings with us and most importantly, in the end result, the photos. I would not hesitate to recomend Rob Greer!

Roberto Oliveira, Vancouver BC, Canada

Sent on 12/30/2011

Kristina · Married on 10/16/2010

Our photos are absolutely gorgeous...all thanks to Rob! He is the best of the best and we have the AMAZING wedding photos to prove it. I cannot thank him enough for capturing every moment of our wedding so perfectly and being such a great, informed vendor throughout the process.

Every picture was breathtaking, emotional, and truly felt like he captured a moment from "us". No staged or stiff poses, like a true artist he finds the beauty in the authenticity of the moment. You have to book him - he truly gave us memories from our day we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 06/22/2011
  • I

Lindsay · Married on 08/21/2010

Rob photographed my August 2010 wedding and our photographs turned out amazing! Rob is an artist in the truest sense of the word and we literally only had one problem with him - he took TOO many phenomenal pictures. We honestly cannot decide which ones to give as gifts or to have framed. Rob was easy to work with, arrived early, stayed late, gave us everything that was promised to us, and went above and beyond what we had paid him to do. In no sense did I ever get the impression that this was just a job or a paycheck for him. He made us feel that he was not only passionate about taking our photographs, but that he also truly enjoyed being at and being a part of our wedding. I would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend him to a fellow bride.

Sent on 06/27/2011
  • W

Wendi · Married on 07/24/2010

After meeting with at least 4 different photographers in preparation for our wedding, my (now) husband and I unanimously decided on Rob Greer. Between his easy-going demeanor and his extraordinarily beautiful body of work, it was a really easy choice.

Rob was extremely creative during our engagement session and that photo shoot was so much fun and the photos were so personal. We are both high school teachers and met on the job so we took really cool pictures all over the campus. We were so happy to display our photos and had a super difficult time choosing which ones to print. The little bit of practice we had in working with Rob at the engagement session really made the actual wedding day photography completely stress-free and a lot of fun.

On the day of the wedding, Rob was incredible working with those “problem personalities” that every family has… diffusing any issues before they even became issues. Even better (and more complicated), he had a blast working with the kids in the family and getting fabulous photos of them both posed and otherwise. At the end of our very perfect day, we were really happy with the way all the photography went. However, the real test of a photographer is in the images, right?

When Rob posted our “teaser” photos the very next day after our wedding, I was in tears! He captured some of the most beautiful images of a wedding I’ve ever seen! The rest of the files/proofs were ready in a timely manner and we were thrilled with the results. The images were crisp, the color was gorgeous, and everyone looked prettier/more handsome than I had remembered. Every special moment was captured and now we have these images to look back on forever. Everyone who sees our album or any of our photos asks who our photographer was or tells us we had a great photographer. We couldn’t agree more!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/19/2010

Working with Rob was a dream! He was so personable and easy to deal with. He made everyone involved in our wedding feel comfortable and at ease when taking photos! He also caught moments for us that we will cherish forever! I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Ben · Married on 06/19/2010

Rob gave us first class service! He is an exceptional photographer who puts all those around him at ease. He has a knack for capturing moments that you will cherish for the rest of your life!

We had a unique engagement session that meant a lot to my wife and I. We had such an amazing day with him and got photos that no one else will ever have the pleasure of getting.

On our wedding day, he arrived early and found the best spots to shoot our pictures. Their are pictures and moments from that day that brought tears to our eyes when we saw them on film! He truly is a master at his craft!

Sent on 09/01/2013
  • User919941 · 2+ years ago

After meeting with 2 other great photographers we found an exceptional photographer whose work was edgy, vibrant, and beautifully composed- Rob Greer. Rob’s super outgoing personality put us at ease and we quickly realized perfect fit for us. We wanted someone who was super creative, professional, and confident. We met with Rob for an engagement shoot a few days before our wedding, which was a great way for us to get to know Rob and familiarize ourselves with how we’d be working together on our wedding day. Rob has the magical ability to make anyone look and feel fabulous and do it in a way that doesn’t feel contrived. When he posted a sneak peek of a few shots from our wedding the following day we were beyond impressed and thrilled with our decision to work with Rob. Then we saw the entire gallery of photos we couldn’t believe how well Rob did in capturing the awesomeness of our special day. I especially loved his attention to detail and contemporary-modern approach of framing shots. It was quite a challenge to select photos for our formal album. We were blown away by the final product and have received many compliments on our album. It truly is extraordinary and every time we look at it we are reminded of how much we enjoyed our wedding.
    Rob obviously loves what he does and genuinely cares about making every aspect perfect. I have never found myself envious of another wedding’s photos and would get married all over again (to my husband) just to have Rob shoot our wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Katie · Married on 04/24/2010

Rob is an amazing photographer! I've never taken professional pictures & when he was working with us I never felt uncomfortable or awkward. He also had some great advice, and both the engagement session & our wedding photos came out beautifully! He even had a way with our 1 year old ring bearer. I've never seen a grown man go to such an extent to make a fussy kid smile for pictures. We will definitely recommend him to all of our friends & call him every time we need a photographer!

Sent on 05/15/2010

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2009

Our photos are great! I forwarded the photos to my friends and co-workers and many, many people complimented his work. In fact, one emailed me back, "beautiful!! thanks for sharing. your photographer is amazing -- i wish i knew about this guy when i got married." Many of our family and friends at the party/wedding were really impressed with Rob and thought that he was a great photographer, even before seeing his pictures! And my Dad insists that he looks like a movie star--he just can't remember which one. Finally, I really appreciated his ability to diplomatically "manage" everyone (including me and my fiancé) and all the surprises that came along the way under the rather unique circumstances of our New Year's Eve Party/Surprise Wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2010

Michael · Married on 02/15/2009

Flexibility? I think with Rob's contract and website someone may not think he's flexible. He totally is... We did a stupid group shot that came out so well that I've seen him do it a few times over the years.

I wanted to add my review because he really did a great job. We engagement shots and 3 day of wedding locations he had never been and was an ace. He figured out all place and was excited to be capturing the day.

The shots we did and Union Station, because my wife pulled a permit, excited him to the core that day and me still to this day every time I see the picture in my office at work.

Listen to Rob. He'll listen to you and not let you down.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Max · Married on 11/22/2008

We have had nothing but compliments about our wedding pictures - and that is because they were taken by Rob Greer. During our first meeting we had with Rob at his studio, he immediately gave us a good first impression: he was prepared, on time, candid, and was able to show us examples of some of his work as well as the professional equipment he used. Our engagement photo session with him at the LA Arboretum was a key factor in helping to make our wedding day pictures look memorable. Rob has a unique way to make both bride and groom feel at ease in front of the camera. He is very approachable, makes suggestions based on his past experiences, but ultimately leaves it to the couple to make the final decision. We were so comfortable at our engagement session that we looked forward to working with him on our wedding day. Needless to say, the pictures of our wedding reception at St. Paul Church in Chino Hills and The Nixon Presidential Libray in Yorba Linda, CA, were magnificent!!! There are not enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe Rob's work! Although he had a long day (11-hours) to shoot at our wedding, he constantly looked for the very best angles and photo opportunities. Rob was not content to just get any shot. He would constantly look for ways to find uniqueness and beauty with each shot. He is truly an artist, and we are great fans of his work, not just of our wedding. You can truly see how much he enjoys his work with the QUALITY and BEAUTY of his work: Rob is always on time for appointments. He is flexible with his hours. His website is organized very well. He provides insight with a blog he updates on his website. Receipts are sent immediately after he receives payment. Receipts are very professional in appearance and very clear. Rob was very respectful to all wedding guests and vendors. He delivers the product (photo gallery, album, and pictures on CD) in a timely manner. In short, working with Rob was one of the best decisions we made. His beautiful photographs will help keep our wedding day memories alive for years to come!

Sent on 01/26/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 10/11/2008

We had a great experience working with Rob overall. We appreciated how detail-oriented, helpful, and professional he was through the whole process of signing a contract, preparing for the big day, and after the photos were done. We appreciated that you approach taking wedding photos both as a creative exercise and as an archive of the big day -- in other words, he got some cool shots but he also made sure to capture, as he likes to say, the complete 'story of our wedding.' Most importantly, we love our pictures. Last, but not least, we believe we got a great value for our money

Sent on 12/03/2008
  • F

Erin · Married on 09/06/2008

I am used to being behind the camera, so I was really nervous about being photographed. Having our engagement session with Rob was a great way to get to know him, his personality and the way he works. I am truly impressed at how smoothly all the photography went at our wedding. Rob did an amazing job coordinating the entire bridal party/family members for pictures and they all came out better than I could have ever asked for! He is a true artist and no two shots are the same. I would recommend him to anyone that wants bright, artistic, dramatic pictures to remember their special day! Way to go Rob!

Sent on 06/04/2009

Alexis · Married on 08/09/2008

The two best decisions that I have made in my entire life are 1) picking and marrying my husband, and 2) selecting Rob Greer to photograph our wedding. Hands down, Rob is the best man for the job for a multitude of reasons (he is excellent at what he does, professional, organized, and extremely experienced) but above all, he takes AWESOME photos and will get them to you (final products) in a very reasonable timeframe; significantly sooner than I have heard from other brides that used other photographers. Additionally, Rob is one wedding vendor that you will not have to worry or stress about on your Big Day; he is punctual, dresses professionally/blends in with guests, and gets the job done while upholding the highest standard. I few planning/organizational things that I particularly liked about working with Rob were that he was very upfront with information regarding the photo packages he offers (they are all listed on his website, you don’t have to dig or make contact first, no awkward bartering), he was extremely clear about the deliverables and scope of work that he would perform, and his contract is thorough (giving the client peace of mind that he experienced and there are no ambiguities about what to expect from his services). All in all, I wholeheartedly recommend Rob Greer Photography for your wedding day as I know you will be as pleased with the process AND results as my husband and I have. Do yourself a favor and hire someone that will capture the memory of your day in photos that you will be proud to share and fondly look at for many, many years: that someone is Rob Greer.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Rhona · Married on 06/21/2008

"I looked into many photographers for my wedding and I am very pleased that I chose Rob Greer. His photography packages are superior and the quality of the photos are incredible. Rob is extremely knowledgeable and meticulous about his work. He provides helpful suggestions on just about everything you could think of that would enhance your photo sessions. As hardworking as he is, Rob has an upbeat personality that puts you at ease. He definitely went above and beyond for me and my husband, not only on our wedding day but also in providing us our prints. Our online gallery was available the day after our wedding! The online gallery was very useful in sharing our photographs with our guests. Thanks to Rob, we are the envy of all the other couples we know whose wedding photographs (and photographers) could not measure to ours!"

Sent on 09/12/2008

Todd · Married on 06/14/2008

Rob has a great, easy, and warm personality. In the months, weeks, and days leading up to the wedding he was very on top of everything--whether I was able to reciprocate his timeliness or not. We were very pleased with his photography, and will recommend him to ANYBODY. I think we actually miss dealing with him now that our wedding is over; he is the kind of guy you'd like to keep in touch with.

Sent on 09/08/2008

Brittany · Married on 05/17/2008

Rob was an amazing photographer. He and his partner took beautiful pictures that our family and friends still rave about! He is very professional and made the most out of the time we were alotted for pictures. We are very grateful we chose him as a photographer. Definitely worth our money!!! :) We have no regrets choosing Rob. He was wonderful!

Sent on 06/23/2008
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/03/2008

Rob was very professional and very laid back at the same time. I found him on the internet about 6 months before my wedding. I had met with other photographers before him and what they were offering wasn't close to what I wanted. As soon as I sat down and watched his slideshow I knew that I wanted Rob for my photographer. He makes you feel comfortable, works with what you want, gives you ideas, and makes you feel like you have know him forever. If you want a great photographer that will deliver beautiful pictures and make you feel that there is one less thing to worry about then Rob is the photographer for you. I recommend him to anyone whether it is a wedding or some other occassion. His work is beautiful and for the price you will get what you want. There is nothing left for me to say than that Rob is amazing and you will be truely happy with him.

Sent on 06/01/2008

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2007

Hello fellow brides! If you want a great photographer, someone who is professional, and makes you feel comfortable you have found him! Rob was wonderful. I was the first and youngest in my family to get married and I had no idea what I wanted. I came across Rob's website and I fell in love with his style. We met w/him for about an hour in a local coffee shop. We looked over his photos and talked to him. The second we stepped out of the coffee shop I told my husband we found him and we didn't look anywhere else.

I also loved the way Rob works with each couple. We've never modeled so we had no idea how to pose for the formal photos. Rob suggested an engagement session where we learned what it would be like to pose on our wedding day. I cannot tell you how useful this was. We really felt a connection with Rob he made us laugh and smile. Finally, one less thing to stress about before the wedding.

At last, the big day came. Rob gave us easy instructions that even a wedding party of 10 could follow. The biggest tool he gave us was his experience. We had no idea how to cut the cake or throw the bouquet. Rob was awesome. He put down his camera and told us how to do it! Rob had our 1400 pictures on-line within a week of the wedding day. The website was so easy to use that my Grandparents could order them. We love our album! Seriously, Rob is the best.

Sent on 01/10/2008

Katrina · Married on 09/21/2007

I was exceptionally pleased with Robs attention to detail, professionalism, wonderful personality, was very punctual, answered all my questions very quickly via email. He was always there when I had any questions or concerns. He knew how to organize things to make the day run smoothly. And most importantly he really captured the best photos that are filled with wonderful moments and emotions. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2008
  • Fanny

Fanny · Married on 09/01/2007

Rob Greer = EXCELLENCY. His astounding talent and remarkable personality combine to create the most incredibly beautiful shots.

Sent on 12/01/2007

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2007

Rob Greer was our favorite vendor from the wedding. He works extraordinarily well with people, making our 85 year-old grandmother feel special and getting our 4 year-old niece to smile for the pictures (no easy feat!). He was easy to work with and we remain in touch with Rob today. Rob has an eye for beautiful and unique settings. His eye for design does not stop at the pictures, he designed our wedding album (versus letting the album company choose the design) and I couldn't be happier with the album. Everyone I share it with has nothing but rave reviews and the comment I hear most often is how the album is a complete story of our wedding day. An absolute treasure for my husband and I for many years to come! I recommend Rob to every newly engaged woman I meet in the Los Angeles area!! I want everyone to be as pleased as we are with their wedding photos and more importantly, with Rob.

Sent on 01/12/2008