RMP DJ Reviews

45 | Hollywood, FL

45 Reviews for RMP DJ

45 RMP DJ Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2018

Juan was great!!! Kept the crowd moving. Great emcee.

Ruth · Married on 12/22/2017

We are thrilled to have hired RMP for our Corporate Holiday Dinner at the Surfcomber! Juan was extremely courteous, professional, and accommodating. He was punctual: he arrived and set up right on time. He was flexible: we asked him if he could stay another hour and he did so with no qualms! He knew just how to deliver the music we wanted, with a total of 90 employees. We look forward to using RPM for any future events!

jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

George made the party! Best Holiday Party thus far, Thank you !

RMP DJ 1

Lisa · Married on 12/02/2017

RMP DJ did an amazing job at our company holiday party. I have never seen that many people dancing at one of our events. The variety of music was perfect for our crowd and he took requests and played them promptly. We had some professional dancers and he worked seamlessly with them. We will absolutely hire him for another event. Thank you for a great time!!

Stephen · Married on 10/14/2017

RMP DJ is amazing. The music was on cue and perfectly timed with all the ceremony events. Could not have had more fun that night. Thank you to Juan and staff at RMP DJ.

Carmen · Married on 07/03/2017

Juan was professional and really "rocked my party". He planned alongside us and made sure that every detail was covered from start to finish. If your in between RMPDJ and someone else he's the obvious choice. My only regret was not having more time at my party so we could listen to more music.

Debbie · Married on 06/16/2017

Juan and his team are the BEST!!!!! There's no one that could have done a better job. Professional, charismatic and talented what more could you ask for?! Everyone had an amazing time thanks to Juan.

Alexis · Married on 04/15/2017

Although choosing a DJ for your wedding can be a daunting task, I am BEYOND happy that I went with RMP DJ. Juan is the best to work with. He was beyond helpful and accommodating. No matter the question, Juan always had an answer and helped with my wedding planning. Our wedding, the entertainment, music, and everything was EXCEPTIONAL. It was a great day that was made better by RMP DJ!

• F

felipe · Married on 03/18/2017

Have your play list ready at least a couple of weeks out. We waited until the last minute, and in the end we did not have a lot of time to discuss what we really wanted with the DJ. DJ Manny eitherway did a fantastic job and had the whole party on their feet and on the dance floor!

Sent on 04/06/2017

RMP DJ's reply:

Hi Felipe, just wanted to say thank you so much for the review. We never received the notification of it and just saw it today. Truly appreciate your words and for taking the time. Don't forget, if you ever need our services again you guys are now part of our friends and family discount club. So any events you guys need we will always extend our friends and family discount. Truly honored we were part of such a special day and wish you both nothing but love and happiness. Thank you!

nathalia · Married on 03/03/2017

Great customer service, professionalism, response time, flexibility in schedule and punctuality day of event. The team was extremely professional from beginning to end and worked with us on a very last minute request during the holidays. Would definitely recommend and use again!

blanca · Married on 12/10/2016

will booked any time and will request Manny as my DJ.

Eric · Married on 12/02/2016

Juan is very professional and knowledgeable about the DJ business. He was able to provide us with great entertainment, ambient lighting for the ballroom, and lighting for our photo area... definitely a one-stop shop. The DJ he sent played good music and interacted well with everyone at the event. He was approachable, friendly, and energetic. Definitely recommend!

Alex · Married on 11/16/2016

RMP did an amazing job with our gala function the past few years. Regardless of our theme, they have matched the music perfectly and achieved every host'a desire - people dance all night. Juan is great! See you again next year.

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Great service! Juan was very responsive to all my e-mails and text. I was recommended to RMP DJ by my cousin. And it was one of the best recommendations we had. Again Juan was great and he will rock your party. I would use RMP DJ again. Thank you Juan for making our special day extra special.

Marcela · Married on 10/09/2016

It was a pleasure working with Juan for our wedding. He came highly recommended and he did not disappoint. Juan is a true professional and made the process really simple for us. While making a list of songs we wanted played at our wedding, he was prompt and helpful with every question we had. On our special day he made sure to keep or guest on the dance floor !!! Thank you Juan for being a part of our special day!!!!
    Dennis & Marcela

Ngoc · Married on 07/08/2016

Everything went better than we could have possibly imagine, very professional. Our guests didn't want to end the wedding, they said the the Dj and music selection was the best they have ever heard!!!! We would agree! Manny went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We highly and strongly recommend RMP DJ for weddings and other occasions!! 5stars, A++

Chelsea · Married on 05/29/2016

When picking out my vendors, my biggest fear was the DJ. It really can make or break a wedding. After meeting with Juan I felt so sure that he was the DJ for me. His knowledge on the order of events and his ability to remain calm in stressful situations made my wedding the BEST DAY EVER. We made last minute changes and Juan was totally okay with it. He flowed through everything with ease. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception and into OT! We definitely had the time of our lives rocking with RMP DJ's and I would recommend them to anyone.

Kelly · Married on 05/13/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Juan (DJ LS). Juan was very professional, he made the time to meet with me and answer any questions I had. He did an outstanding job at my schools prom. Not only did Juan provided excellent quality service for my event, he had everyone on the dance floor all night. He was very professional, and accommodated various song request. I highly recommend Juan for any event, and I look forwarded to doing future business with him. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Juan fue todo un profesional, su respuesta a nuestras preguntas e inquietudes fue siempre puntual . Siempre fue muy amable y nos complació en todas las peticiones. La música en la fiesta fue escogida por nosotros y por el completo la lista . Mantuvo la fiesta viva toda la noche y todo el mundo estuvo bailando la noche entera. De veras los volvería a contratar para cualquier otro evento y se lo recomiendo a todas las parejas que vayan a casarse. Juan habla español e inglés y se desenvuelve bien haciendo los anuncios. Su equipo es fenomenal y los pagos online son fáciles de hacer.

• Jillian & Alex

Jillian · Married on 03/12/2016

AMAZING SERVICE!!!!

I cant speak highly enough of DJ_LS and DJ MannyD. My wedding guetss are still talking about the music and how much fun they had. RMPDJ's was on time, and very professional. I love how he was mixing and creating mashups on the spot, instead of just playing radio tracks. I will not only recommend them to any and everyone but, I will be using them for any event I personally host.

I am very happy I used DJ_LS and RMP. best decision ever :)

Niki · Married on 03/03/2016

Our wedding wouldn't have been such a sensation without Juan and his team. We couldn't have been happier with the music and our guests enjoyed it even more! Everyone danced the night away with the amazing variety of genres Juan played. 110% success!

Vicki · Married on 01/16/2016

What can I say. I love DJ LS he is absolutely amazing both as a DJ and emcee. I use his all the time as an event planner that's why when I got married last week I knew from the very beginning he has to spin at my wedding. He know how to read the crowd and his music library covers all genres. My family and friends could not stop talking about how great he was. 1 100% recommend him for any and all types of events.

Kristin · Married on 01/16/2016

Dj juan provided loads of entertainment at our wedding and that was exactly our goal going into it. From the very beginning Juan was very responsive to all my questions and concerns via email, phone and text. I felt very comfortable trusting him to keep our party rocking the whole night. Prior to the wedding he would send emails just checking in and making himself available if we needed anything. On our wedding day he was able to accomodate our last minute minor changes to dances and songs and took requests from our guests. He even saved the day sprinting over to the projection screen to save it from falling over during the slidesow. Look no further book him asap!

Dee · Married on 01/09/2016

When the time came to choose a DJ, we knew right away the Juan from RMP DJ was the only (and best) choice! He was very responsive to all our emails, punctual for all the meetings and his lighting was top notch!
    Juan also MC in Spanish and English and this was a huge win since my family only speaks Spanish and my hubby's family speaks primarily English.
    In regards to the music, IT WAS PERFECT! I danced the entire time and so did all my friends. When we originally completed the questionnaire I explained all the likes and dislikes in regards to musicality and he nailed our personality perfectly! This will forever be one of the best days of my life and without a doubt it was in great part due to Juan's amazing skills!!!

Give him a call and book him, you will not regret it.

Gabriela · Married on 01/07/2016

RMP honestly made my wedding day not only amazing, but stress free. Very organized, very responsive, and very flexible to our wants/needs. I have nothing negative to say, other than it went by too fast! Thank you so much ??