RMK Entertainment Reviews

90 | Easton, PA

90 Reviews for RMK Entertainment

Jamie · Married on 06/03/2016

RMK Entertainment is the best! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Keeana · Married on 05/29/2016

Rick was fantastic! We met with him twice before the wedding to go over details, songs, and timing. He kept our guests entertained and dancing all night long. We couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Matthew · Married on 04/23/2016

Rick is a true professional with the knowledge, equipment, and personality that set him apart from many other DJ options you may encounter. If you are looking for someone to take command of your reception/party and give you one less major thing to worry about on your big day, look no further. During the planning stages of our wedding, we cautioned Rick that we were worried about the willingness of our attendees to take to the dance floor and let loose, but his confident demeanor let us know that we would be in good hands and that he did not share this concern. His ability to gauge the crowd, consider your preferences, and ad-lib on the fly made the night run smoothly and kept the floor packed for the duration of the evening. We've received many compliments on our choice of DJ for our wedding reception, and we are already aware of friends who have chosen Rick solely based on his display from that night: that is the greatest testimony you can have. Rick didn't come to DJ for us, he came to party with us. We couldn't have been happier with our choice as he helped us to make a memorable celebration to cap our wedding day! We put a lot of trust in him to handle a significant part of our day...he certainly didn't disappoint, rather he met and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/05/2016

David · Married on 01/16/2016

We seriously considered just using an iPod instead of a DJ at our wedding. At the recommendation of a friend, we sat with Rick and hired him. That was the best decision ever! He recognized that our wedding was predominately 35-45 years old and rocked the house with songs we all belted out loudly and proudly. We got so many complements about the DJ and highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Matthew · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about RMK and Rick. DJ's make or break a reception and Rick really made it amazing. We had a rough idea of what we wanted and he took that and also injected his own flair and style that really had the place going. I got nothing but compliments from guests and had nothing but fun at my own ceremony. I will recommend him to anyone. He really is a one of a kind DJ.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Ari · Married on 08/15/2015

Rick reached out directly to our event coordinator to nail down the timeline. He went above and beyond to make all of our wedding guests welcome. Ryan and I did not have to worry about one thing!!!

Sent on 08/17/2015

brandie · Married on 08/01/2015

RMK Entertainment was amazing We absolutely Love him!!!! My family & friends loved Rick also and his selection of music! Rick was extremely easy to work with and made our event a great success! We would Definitely Recommend him to all Future Bride & Grooms looking for the Best DJ in the Lehigh Valley! Thank you RMK Entertainment for being apart of our special day and Jamming out with us! xoxo!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Karry · Married on 06/26/2015

Rick did an amazing job at our wedding! He was great to work with and responded to any questions we had extremely quickly. After meeting with him we were very confident that our music was in good hands. He also did our up-lighting which looked fantastic at the venue. I would highly recommend RMK Entertainment to anyone looking for entertainment services.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Julie Casto · Married on 06/13/2015

Wedding and favor

RMK Entertainment is the best around!!! Rick did my wedding almost five years ago but he also just did a favor for me. He played a certain song at my good friends wedding and did a shout out since I couldn’t be here. He is the best. He didn’t have to do that but he did. Having him as a dj for your event will never ever disappoint!! He is an all around good guy and will make your event so special!!

Sent on 12/21/2019

erika · Married on 05/23/2015

Rick was awesome and so much fun to work with!!!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Greta · Married on 02/21/2015

Rick at RMK Entertainment is AMAZING! While searching for our DJ, we were worried that so many companies were stressing props and games and line dances. We felt no one understood that this was a wedding, not a bat/bar mitzvah! Then we found Rick and he immediately said a wedding should be a fun and classy affair, we knew we had found our guy. The dance floor was packed and our guests had a blast. Rick coordinated a fabulous party! He was super responsive from our initial information request all the way through the rehearsal and wedding. He was quick to offer problem solving ideas and add his creative/professional opinion. We are 110% happy with RMK and would give Rick ten stars if possible. THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Holly · Married on 08/31/2014

Rick did an amazing job on our wedding. Everyone had a blast and he played the exact songs we asked for and followed all of our requests as well. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional DJ service!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2014

We chose Rick at RMK for our wedding last month && words cannot even begin to describe how happy we were with his work. From the beginning, Rick was always very responsive, professional, & genuine. He did the ceremony music as well as our reception & was wonderful! He kept our dance floor packed all night && we received numerous compliments about how much fun it was & how everyone enjoyed themselves. We couldn't have chose a better person for the job! I highly recommend him for anyone who wants a high energy && fun filled reception!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2014

I would recommend RMK to anyone. They now how to get the party started and keep it going.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Rick did a fantastic job. Professional equipment. Great attitude and excellent communication.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Michael · Married on 01/04/2014

I have known Ricky at RMK Entertainment for many years and have been to numerous Christmas parties that have employed his DJ service, so I knew what kind of service and quality to expect. But, for some reason, I was completely blown away with his service on my wedding day. The customized services that he offers are second to none. For example, my wife and I were able to pick what types of music we wanted to hear, what we did not want to hear, what kind of activities we wanted to have our guests play, etc. Using this information, Ricky put together an amazing playlist than spanned all genres of music. Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time. Every aspect of his service was timed perfectly and executed without error. I highly recommend the services of RMK Entertainment to everyone out there. Ricky, Megan and I thank you for your critical part in our special day.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Meghan · Married on 10/26/2013

Rick was great! He worked with us to find out exactly what we did and didn't want playing at our wedding. Rick is a great MC and made sure everyone was involved in the wedding festivities. Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Best DJ ever! Rick played great music & kept the dance floor packed the entire night. We didn't give him too many specifics, just told him the genres we liked, and he was so intuitive with the rest. Thanks to him, there was never a dull moment & everyone had fun. He wasn't one of those DJs who gets out there & tries to dance himself, or who has to rely on things like the Electric Slide and YMCA to get people out there, he just felt out the crowd & figured out exactly what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor. Also, he pays attention! I grabbed my 9 year-old sister to dance, and the next song he played was One Direction- her favorite! I never asked him to do that, he was just paying attention and it was a very touching moment. Rick was also very helpful in putting together a timeline for the evening & figuring out processional music & such. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Jill · Married on 09/27/2013

Rick was great at our wedding! He got and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He was a pleasure to work with and knew exactly what to play to get and keep the party going. My husband and I were nervous about selecting a DJ for our wedding because we knew that we wanted everyone to have fun dancing but didn't feel equipped to select an entire play list for the night. Rick took care of everything and knew exactly what to play to appeal to the masses. He was very thorough and organized and helped us select music for parts of the wedding I hadn't even thought about like the cutting of the cake. Rick also did some great up lighting for us to enhance the look of the reception room. Many of our guests commented on what a great time they had at the wedding. Thanks for keeping the party going Rick!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2013

Rick did a great job at getting people up and out of their seats! He was great at thinking on the spot, and the guests at our wedding loved him. We heard people saying that ours was the best wedding they've been too..I have no doubt that it was mostly because of Rick's fun attitude and upbeat music!! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Amber · Married on 07/13/2013

My husband and I cannot say enough about how awesome of a night Ricky made our wedding reception. He honored all of our requests and was sure to incorporate everyone in the fun. We were absolutely amazed how quickly he had everyone up on their feet and moving. He even acknowledged our little niece doing her irish dancing and gave her some time in the spotlight. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us and making our reception an unforgettable evening for sure.
    Thank you so much!
    Love,
    Amber and Dan

Sent on 08/05/2013

Ellen · Married on 07/05/2013

He is the best, lots of fun and went out of his way to make our day so special.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Laurie & Barry · Married on 06/23/2013

Rick did a great job for our wedding!! He was easy to work with and played great music for us!! Everyone had a great time!!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Rob · Married on 06/16/2013

As expected, RMK entertainment provided us with excellent service throughout our wedding. They were able to intergrate the multi-cultural aspects of our wedding into entertainment that all can enjoy and dance to. I highly recommended RMK for a wedding or any other event that requires quality DJing service

Sent on 06/17/2013

Charles · Married on 05/17/2013

Very professional and is very entertaining and helped make are wedding day into great day ! Thank you Ricky

Sent on 06/18/2013