RMG Photography Reviews

RMG Photography 3
RMG Photography 4

Linda · Married on 08/04/2018

So personal

We found several photographers and met with the three that responded to us in a timely manner. We were looking for a professional independent photographer, not a large company or chain where you don't even get to meet with your actual photographer. Rebecca was a guarantee that she would do the actual photography and that we would be her only wedding of the day since we hired her for 8 hours. She had a few packages to choose from and they met out needs perfectly. All of her packages come with an engagement session. We had done our engagement photos in Paris and didn't really need one, nor did we think this was important. We asked Rebecca if she could come to the bridal shower for a few hours in lieu of and she was more than delighted to! This turned out to be a great benefit. Not only did we get to see how Rebecca works and get comfortable with her, we also have 1,000's of pictures of our bridal shower. Rebecca is really sweet and very easy to work with. She is kind and took a great variety of shots. She was able to get plenty of sneak peak, ceremony and receptions photos. We also had a second photographer for 4 hours to get shots of the venue, décor and guests during the cocktail hour and the reception. Rebecca works extremely hard and never stops shooting. Between the two photographers we have over 4000 pictures from different angles that captured every highlight. I have never seen anyone leave a wedding looking so tired. Thank you Rebecca for making us feel so special and providing us with a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Becky · Married on 06/01/2018

Becca was so wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to get great shots of our day! She is so sweet and fun to work with, even when we didn’t have a clue what to do with ourselves she guided us through different poses and angles. If we came up with ideas she was game every time to give it a shot, even if that meant going in with a herd of alpacas to get a good picture :) she had us plan ahead and give her a list of important family photos so the day of the wedding she could wrangle up the families and take that stress off my plate. I can’t say enough great things about Becca, I’m so excited to see our photos and we can’t wait to have her back out for family photos in the future! Look no further, you will not be disappointed with RMG photography!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Erica · Married on 05/05/2018

I truly cannot say enough great things about working with Rebecca and wish I could rate her higher than 5 stars! From our first meeting to helping us pick an engagement shoot location to our end of the night goodbye she was fun, helpful, organized & professional! She guided us through all different poses that looked natural & not staged, helped wrangle wandering family members when it came time for family photos and as a preferred vendor for our reception location she knew all the best spots for pictures. Our engagement shoot gave us so many fantastic options - I wanted to print them all! Can't wait to see all the wedding pictures - especially the nighttime ones - I have no doubt they will all be gorgeous. We're very much looking forward to working with her on creating our wedding album & any time we need a photographer in the future it will be her no question.

If you're still looking for a photographer stop looking because you've found her! Thank you so much Rebecca for everything - you're THE BEST!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

I absolutely love RMG photography!! Both my husband and I loved every second of our experience! After our wedding we could not wait to see all of our pictures. We were not disappointed! Rebecca captured so many amazing shots we couldn’t believe it!! So happy to have so many wonderful pictures to choose from!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

RMG Photography's reply:

Sarah, thank you for the beautiful review! I am so glad I was able to be a part of your beautiful day!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Rebecca is awesome! She captured our once in a lifetime moment- she went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. Don’t know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    RMG Photography 5
    RMG Photography 6
    RMG Photography 7

RMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I am so glad I was able to be a part of your big day. It was a perfect day for a amazing couple!

Jenna · Married on 09/24/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Rebecca for my engagement and wedding photos. I had seen her work from several people I know and there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I wanted her to be our photographer. From the minute we met, she was very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted. Even when I wasn't sure what I wanted, she gave me several different ideas that I wouldn't have even thought of. She made me feel so comfortable and any time I had s question, she was quick to reply with an answer. During our engagement shoot, our 4 year old was very shy and we didn't think it was going to be a good turn out. Rebecca almost immediately got his out of his shell and had so much fun with it. The day of my wedding, my husband and I were very nervous and the second we saw her and her big smile, we instantly calmed down. She has such a calming nature that just put us at ease. The rest of the night she made herself almost invisible but captured every single moment perfectly. When I got the pictures back, I couldn't help but cry. They were absolutely beautiful!! I'm so glad I chose Rebecca for such an important event in my life. I'm happy to say I found an amazingly talented photographer that I will use for all the rest of the important events in my life.

RMG Photography's reply:

Jenna now you made me cry! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day. All three of you are like family to me now and I am so glad you picked me. :)

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

Words can not describe how impressed and thankful we were for RMG Photography. She blew away our expectations when it came to our Beach Wedding in September. My husband takes taking pictures and he along with his groomsmen were comfortable and enjoyed the day as well. Her vision and concentration to detail is outstanding. I wasn't the skinniest of brides but she made me feel the most beautiful. My nieces were also part of the wedding and being under the age of 6 I was stressed out but her way with children just game me peace of mind. RMG even took my boudoir pictures for my husband and he was blown away with the surprise. If anyone asks me about my wedding I still rave and will rave about our pictures.

Sent on 03/29/2017

RMG Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa for your review! I had so much fun at your wedding. It was a amazing day for two amazing people!

Krystin · Married on 09/16/2016

Rebecca is amazing. From our engagement shoot where she took my suggestions and paired them with her own brilliant ideas to her follow ups in preparation for our wedding to the actual wedding day...top notch all the way. I wouldn't even have known she was there while getting ready on the big day. Her organization with formal shots and our larger than normal wedding party and family was impressive. We had an extra shooter join her so that we were sure they would capture every last detail and moment of fun during the reception. Once I received my proofs I was floored at the number of shots she took. All 100% professional quality. She left us with so very many options. We were completely satisfied and pleased with Rebecca's work. I would highly recommend RMG Photography for your wedding and/or engagement sessions! And I have actually done so with a few friends and I know they will not be disappointed. Five stars all the way for RMG Photography!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Rebecca is!! She made my day so much easier… Thank you for everything you did for me and Ryan on our special day!!!

Sent on 04/01/2017

RMG Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. :) I had a great time photographing your wedding. Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!

Brianna · Married on 05/14/2016

We had so much fun working with Becca of RMG Photography! Becca did our engagement and wedding photos, capturing every moment, emotion and detail beautifully. Becca was flexible, listened to our ideas, and went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect. She is talented, professional, creative and so easy to work with! She is also, so reasonable for the time, experience and final product you receive! You will absolutely love working with Becca!

Sent on 03/30/2017

RMG Photography's reply:

Ahh... I loved working with you guys too. Thank you guys for letting me be such a big part of your big day!

Liz · Married on 01/01/2016

Becca was AMAZING thru the whole process. Always answered questions. Very flexible with her time and what I wanted on that day. Relaxing no stress. Perfect!!! Had lots of fun and it was a pleasure.

RMG Photography's reply:

Thank you Liz! Thank you for the amazing review and thank you for letting me a part of your big day. I had so much fun photographing your wedding and even with the little bit of rain we got some amazing images! :)

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2015

Rebecca is the most patient photographer, she is so easy to work with and has a Younique eye for photography. I could not have been any happier with not only my wedding pictures, but how easy she is to work with. I would recommend her to everyone.

RMG Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda! You both were so fun to work with and your wedding was beautiful! I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of your big day!

Donna · Married on 07/29/2015

Becca at RMG does an amazing job. She did my engagement photos & wedding photos. The photos were truly stunning. A couple years later, I had her do my maternity photos & newborn photos. I recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    RMG Photography 8

RMG Photography's reply:

Thank you Donna! I was so happy to be a part of your wedding! I was even more excited when you called me to do your maternity and newborn photos. Love being able to watch your family grow.

Michaela · Married on 05/10/2014

Becca was so easy to work with. She made us feel comfortable with taking pictures. She captured our special day perfectly. She is professional and listens to everything you want. She has great ideas and she was truly the best to work with.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Laura · Married on 07/06/2013

Such an amazing photographer! Rmg has captured every special moment in our lives and I wouldn't have trusted such an important day to anyone else!

Sent on 02/06/2018

RMG Photography's reply:

Laura, being able to be a part of all your family's special moments mean the world to me! Thank you