RJO Photo & Video Reviews

55 | Oak Park, IL

55 Reviews for RJO Photo & Video

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Videographer

Ryan was awesome to work with! We weren’t sure at first if we wanted to hire a videographer and we are so glad we did. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend him!!! The video trailer he did of our wedding was perfect and a great memory we will have forever!

Jennifer Hudson · Married on 09/29/2018

What an amazing experience!

Ryan is an AMAZING beyond AMAZING videographer!!! He was prompt, responsive, and INCREDIBLY professional. I can not begin to say enough great things about the video he produced; The QUALITY!!! WOW!!! I have and would HIGHLY recommend RJO photography for you photo/video needs! He absolutely knows and has perfected his craft!

• Karen

Karen · Married on 09/28/2018

Wonderful!

Ryan was amazing! I just received the trailer for my wedding and cannot be more in love with it! He was so organized during the planning process and very friendly! Would definitely recommend him (already did to a friend who booked him!)

Dana · Married on 09/08/2018

RJO Photo & Video doesn't disappoint!

Ryan (RJO Photo & Video) was hands down the easiest vendor that I had to work with for my wedding. Since day one, he was answering all of my questions very quickly and offering helpful suggestions. I can honestly admit that I was bombarding him with questions and never once did he seem annoyed and he always responded in a helpful and prompt manner. Also, although we had never met in person, when he arrived on my wedding day, he was very easy to talk to and he has a calm and easy going demeanor. Not only is he personable, but his videography skills will leave you breathless. He captured all of the best parts that made my day special and he was able to integrate them together so that they flowed effortlessly. I am so glad that I made the decision to book with him. It's a decision that I will never regret and it was worth every penny.

Kristin Clifton · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommended videographer!!

Ryan was so amazing to work with and we couldn’t be happier with our wedding trailer and video. He is so responsive and easy to work with! The day of the wedding he was very professional and worked great with our photographer. Our wedding video is so special and something we will treasure forever. He is so talented!! He was able to capture all of the emotions from the day! Highly recommend Ryan for any occasion!!

Elyse · Married on 08/11/2018

Cannot recommend Ryan enough!! He was so professional, helpful, patient, and creative! He captured the true essence of our wedding day, and for that we are forever grateful. He is so easy to work with, offers wonderful suggestions, and truly knows how to make your wedding one you will never forget memories of.

Shana · Married on 07/21/2018

We highly, highly recommend working with Ryan! From the start, he was extremely professional and really reasonably priced compared to other videographers. We ended up booking him only two weeks before our wedding and he handled this last minute addition with grace! He was easy to communicate with and incredibly responsive. The day of our wedding he did an awesome job. He was personable, worked well with our photographer, had a great sense of humor, and super go-with-the-flow. The best part about working with Ryan was his finished product - our video footage is STUNNING and so creative! We love our trailer and have played it over and over again. We also love the full day edit, it is so nice to have our entire day captured and condensed! I’m so glad we decided to get a videographer for our wedding but more importantly, we’re so happy we chose Ryan!

Katelynn · Married on 06/15/2018

Everyone said that you wouldn’t remember but a few things about your wedding day...and guess what? They were right! Having a videographer was one of the best investments we made. Ryan is an amazing videographer with an artistic and creative eye for beautiful moving images. He captured all the candids and special moments throughout the day. If you want a talented, professional, and fun videographer - Ryan is your guy!

Tammy · Married on 06/08/2018

Ryan was amazing!! Super professional! I loved our trailer and raw footage! Highly recommend him!! Thank you so much Ryan for capturing so many special moments on the best day of our lives!!!

Misty · Married on 05/24/2018

Ryan was wonderful to work with. I didn't even know that he was there, but yet he captured so many of our special moments...just priceless!!! I highly recommend to use Ryan for your special occasion!!! My husband and I couldn't be happier.

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2018

5 Star rating isn't even enough for how amazing Ryan was! From the first email through the wedding day and seeing the trailer, he is fantastic to work with and his work is phenomenal. Thank you so much Ryan for capturing and creating Jen and Jordan's wedding so perfectly fitting for their day. We get to relive it again and again and it never gets old! Ryan's work ethic and work product is a 10!

• KourtniJones

Kourtni · Married on 04/22/2018

Ryan was awesome! In the months leading up to our wedding, he answered any and every question or concern that I had in a very timely manner. The day of our wedding, he made sure that we went over everything that I wanted covered in our wedding video. I cannot wait to see our final product! Thank you so much for working so hard to capture our special day!

Erica · Married on 03/17/2018

My husband and I needed a videographer for our March 17th, 2018 wedding. We had previously met with several videographers and were not satisfied with any of the work we saw. RJO Photo and Video appeared in my search on Wedding Wire, and scheduled an appointment to meet with Ryan. We immediately booked Ryan at our consultation. His work is phenomenal and he is one of the nicest people I have ever met! I was in awe when I received my beautiful wedding trailer! The trailer had so much detail and the quality was crisp! If anyone needs a videographer with great customer service and reasonable prices, book RJO Photo and Video. You will NOT be disappointed!

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

Hiring Ryan from RJO Video and Photo is a decision we were thrilled with from the early stages of the wedding planning to after our wedding was over. Ryan was incredibly responsive to any and all messages and questions and really listened to what we were envisioning for our wedding video. We were so beyond pleased with the result of our video and can not wait to watch it over and over again for years to come!

Marcy · Married on 10/14/2017

Ryan was amazing right from the start! He emailed me back right away and helped me choose the videography package that best suited our needs for our wedding day. On our wedding day, he came well prepared with a good understanding of the schedule. He was very professional and also a fun personlity to have as part of our day. The wedding trailer and full video was amazing! It had my husband and I both tearing up with how well Ryan captured and represented our day. We did not regret hiring him for an instant, especially with the huge value we got for the price. I would 100% recommend him!!

Amber · Married on 10/01/2017

I really don’t even know where to start my review of RJO photography. My wedding video is definitely my favorite item I got to take away from my wedding day. Ryan did such an amazing job capturing every amazing moment of our day. He really seemed to care about how the day turned out and went above and beyond with things, like keeping us on track when we were running behind, and setting up my dress, shoes, and jewelry by himself to make sure we had time to get them in shots. I just couldn’t have asked for a better experience! When we got the trailer video we were head over heals in excitement, and I didn’t really think it could get better than that. Then I saw the full day video.. I can’t believe he made that long of a video so perfect. We laughed most of the time, and shed a few tears as well. It was so nice seeing everything because there’s some things you forget, and there’s some things you never notice. It’s so nice to recap on how magical of a day it was, and see all of the real smiles and kisses! I’m so glad we chose to go with Ryan because as I said before, it’s my favorite thing we have from our wedding day :)

Krystin · Married on 09/30/2017

Ryan was so awesome! He’s so kind and very professional

Annie · Married on 09/16/2017

Ryan was great to work with, super flexible and easy going. Would definitely recommend!

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

Ryan was incredible to work with, quickly responding to any of my questions and all at the perfect price. The day of the wedding went amazing he was there to capture absolutely everything. My now husband and I were reluctant to spend the money on a videographer and I am so glad we did. Our trailer is our favorite reminder of our perfect day capturing every emotion!! I cannot say enough good things about working with Ryan! My good friends also used him about 2 months after our wedding and working with him as a bridesmaid was just as much fun as it was a bride!

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

We are so happy with our video and how each special moment was covered! Ryan listened to everything we wanted and was patient with us throughout the day! We will definitely refer him to all our friends and family! Thanks Ryan!

Laura · Married on 09/02/2017

Videographer Ryan was great! He was super responsive and professional, and we love the finished product! Our wedding video trailer captures the key highlights from our day and is well coordinated to our first dance song. After seeing the raw footage, it is super impressive to see how he cut and sliced seconds of clips to form it all together in a story. Friends of mine who weren't at the wedding commented that the trailer made them feel like they were celebrating along with us! The raw footage gave us highlights of getting ready, taking group pictures, and dancing, as well as the full ceremony audio. We are so happy that we have this video to watch on our anniversaries and treasure for years to come!

Erica · Married on 09/02/2017

Ryan was absolutely amazing to work with throughout our wedding planning process. He was extremely responsive the entire time, getting back with any questions/concerns right away. On our actual wedding day Ryan went with the flow and made sure to get footage of everything that was going on. He was extremely easy to work with. When we received our trailer video we loved it! We had to watch it more than once. He did a great job capturing our day in just a few short minutes. We cannot wait to see our full length video soon!

Siobhan · Married on 08/26/2017

Ryan shot our wedding at the end of August, and I cannot say enough good things about him and the video he put together! He was quick to respond to our inquiry and answer our questions leading up to the wedding, and we knew he had the right attitude and personality to record our day. We had a fun and relaxed wedding, complete with lightsaber wielding bridesmaids and kilted groomsmen, and he captured the atmosphere perfectly. He added some really great touches to our video, like a Star Wars intro and funny, candid footage of guests that we never would have otherwise seen. We highly recommend hiring RJO!

Therese · Married on 08/12/2017

Ryan was able to accommodate our needs for our wedding. He has excellent quality of service and replies to any questions you have as soon as possible. My husband and I are very pleased with his work and getting things done on time! We would definitely recommend him to anyone! Again, thank you!

Therese & Tony

Carinne · Married on 07/23/2017

A wedding video is the most important thing to invest in for your big day. Time flies by and you won't remember half of the day, but having a video will help you remember everything. RJO Photo is by far, the best in the MidWest. Multiple high quality cameras, very fair pricing, top quality skills, friendly attitude, and HD footage. Ryan is a one man machine, so you know you will get the same quality that other wedding videos on his site show.
    After I met Ryan the morning of my wedding, I felt confident that he was going to capture everything and I didn't need to worry about anything. He exceeded our expectations. He was like a ninja. I never saw him, but he was always filming- and filming with multiple cameras! When I watch our wedding trailer, I'm amazed at how he could have captured different moments at so many different angles. He really is magical. And then- his editing skills! He put together a trailer that highlighted the entire day and the way he put it together matched up perfectly with the song. This is by far, my favorite treasure from our wedding day. I'll be able to share this family for years and feel like I'm reliving the experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you RJO Photo.