40 Reviews for RJO Photo & Video

Full Feature Video (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
40 RJO Photo & Video Reviews

Hiring Ryan from RJO Video and Photo is a decision we were thrilled with from the early stages of the wedding planning to after our wedding was over. Ryan was incredibly responsive to any and all messages and questions and really listened to what we were envisioning for our wedding video. We were so beyond pleased with the result of our video and can not wait to watch it over and over again for years to come!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan was amazing right from the start! He emailed me back right away and helped me choose the videography package that best suited our needs for our wedding day. On our wedding day, he came well prepared with a good understanding of the schedule. He was very professional and also a fun personlity to have as part of our day. The wedding trailer and full video was amazing! It had my husband and I both tearing up with how well Ryan captured and represented our day. We did not regret hiring him for an instant, especially with the huge value we got for the price. I would 100% recommend him!!

Profile Picture Marcy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I really don’t even know where to start my review of RJO photography. My wedding video is definitely my favorite item I got to take away from my wedding day. Ryan did such an amazing job capturing every amazing moment of our day. He really seemed to care about how the day turned out and went above and beyond with things, like keeping us on track when we were running behind, and setting up my dress, shoes, and jewelry by himself to make sure we had time to get them in shots. I just couldn’t have asked for a better experience! When we got the trailer video we were head over heals in excitement, and I didn’t really think it could get better than that. Then I saw the full day video.. I can’t believe he made that long of a video so perfect. We laughed most of the time, and shed a few tears as well. It was so nice seeing everything because there’s some things you forget, and there’s some things you never notice. It’s so nice to recap on how magical of a day it was, and see all of the real smiles and kisses! I’m so glad we chose to go with Ryan because as I said before, it’s my favorite thing we have from our wedding day :)

Profile Picture Amber, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan was so awesome! He’s so kind and very professional

Profile Picture Krystin, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan was great to work with, super flexible and easy going. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Annie , 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan was incredible to work with, quickly responding to any of my questions and all at the perfect price. The day of the wedding went amazing he was there to capture absolutely everything. My now husband and I were reluctant to spend the money on a videographer and I am so glad we did. Our trailer is our favorite reminder of our perfect day capturing every emotion!! I cannot say enough good things about working with Ryan! My good friends also used him about 2 months after our wedding and working with him as a bridesmaid was just as much fun as it was a bride!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so happy with our video and how each special moment was covered! Ryan listened to everything we wanted and was patient with us throughout the day! We will definitely refer him to all our friends and family! Thanks Ryan!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Videographer Ryan was great! He was super responsive and professional, and we love the finished product! Our wedding video trailer captures the key highlights from our day and is well coordinated to our first dance song. After seeing the raw footage, it is super impressive to see how he cut and sliced seconds of clips to form it all together in a story. Friends of mine who weren't at the wedding commented that the trailer made them feel like they were celebrating along with us! The raw footage gave us highlights of getting ready, taking group pictures, and dancing, as well as the full ceremony audio. We are so happy that we have this video to watch on our anniversaries and treasure for years to come!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, Cinematic, Documentary, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Ryan shot our wedding at the end of August, and I cannot say enough good things about him and the video he put together! He was quick to respond to our inquiry and answer our questions leading up to the wedding, and we knew he had the right attitude and personality to record our day. We had a fun and relaxed wedding, complete with lightsaber wielding bridesmaids and kilted groomsmen, and he captured the atmosphere perfectly. He added some really great touches to our video, like a Star Wars intro and funny, candid footage of guests that we never would have otherwise seen. We highly recommend hiring RJO!

Profile Picture Siobhan, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ryan was able to accommodate our needs for our wedding. He has excellent quality of service and replies to any questions you have as soon as possible. My husband and I are very pleased with his work and getting things done on time! We would definitely recommend him to anyone! Again, thank you!

Therese & Tony

Profile Picture Therese, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A wedding video is the most important thing to invest in for your big day. Time flies by and you won't remember half of the day, but having a video will help you remember everything. RJO Photo is by far, the best in the MidWest. Multiple high quality cameras, very fair pricing, top quality skills, friendly attitude, and HD footage. Ryan is a one man machine, so you know you will get the same quality that other wedding videos on his site show.
After I met Ryan the morning of my wedding, I felt confident that he was going to capture everything and I didn't need to worry about anything. He exceeded our expectations. He was like a ninja. I never saw him, but he was always filming- and filming with multiple cameras! When I watch our wedding trailer, I'm amazed at how he could have captured different moments at so many different angles. He really is magical. And then- his editing skills! He put together a trailer that highlighted the entire day and the way he put it together matched up perfectly with the song. This is by far, my favorite treasure from our wedding day. I'll be able to share this family for years and feel like I'm reliving the experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you RJO Photo.

Profile Picture Carinne, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Planning our wedding was fun, but hectic. One of the easiest parts of it was definitely booking and planning our wedding video... and it turned out wonderful. Working with RJO Photo & Video was simple and affordable, and gave us wonderful ways to remember our day. We've watched our wedding trailer many times and I imagine we'll keep watching it in the years to come. I can't recommend RJO more highly!

Profile Picture Evan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan did a truly phenomenal job of perfectly capturing our wedding day! I couldn’t have imagined anyone else’s work being so fantastic!

Profile Picture Phillip, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy that we found Ryan to be our videographer for our wedding! We were looking for fair prices and GREAT camera work. I stumbled upon RJO Photo and Video on WeddingWire--all I saw were great reviews!We watched SO many of his wedding trailers and loved them all! We knew we needed Ryan to film our very special day. He was just what we were looking for--a fair price and GREAT camera work.We met Ryan on the day of our wedding. He was very professional and laid back. I told him a couple times during the day that I was glad we found him!When we got our hard copy of the wedding we were thrilled with Ryans work. We also loved watching our trailer on our T.V.-family and friends said it looked like it came out of a movie! For a one man show he was a ninja/magician. While watching the footage I blurted out "I had no idea he had a camera at that angle!"Another added plus was what he did for the ceremony music in the video--Instead of hearing the live music that our DJ played,he put in the music we had on top of the original music--he put in the songs we had for the processional,sand ceremony,and recessional--It just made it sound so much clearer and powerful.All in all...you will not be disappointed with Ryans work. From his different packages to choose from,his personality,and his work ethic--He genuinely wants to make your wedding day special. We absolutely love our keepsake and highly recommend RJO Photo and Video to anyone--Thanks again Ryan!~Britta and Mike~

Profile Picture Britta, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan was really great to work with, very professional, and blended right in at the wedding. He made everything really easy on us and we just received back our trailer and full day video and couldn't be happier. We would definitely recommend Ryan to anyone in search of a videographer!

Profile Picture Bryce, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews

Profile Picture Kate, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan was professional and easy to work with. He made the experience very easy so that we had a stress-free day. We were really pleased with the way things turned out. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Latavia, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan was a such a pleasure to work with. He was very professional from the start of us working together all the way to after our wedding ceremony. Ryan was a one-man show, but you'd never know it because he creatively had his camera's placed all around the site. We are so pleased with the trailer and full video of our special day. We highly recommend RJO Photo and Video for your event.

Profile Picture Obidike, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan was very professional and able to accommodate all of our needs. He was nice and did a good job. We appreciate him capturing our big day.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan was great to work with and provided a wonderful, lasting video memory for my daughter's wedding. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Ryan did an amazing job as our wedding videographer. He was unobtrusive and I didn't even notice that he set up a second camera for the ceremony until we watched our video! He was professional, arrived early, pleasant to work with, reasonably priced, and delivered on-time our disc. His add on prices were also reasonable for a flash drive.

Two months later, watching our wedding bluray brought tears to our eyes. It was absolutely beautiful and though our day was as perfect as it could be (while missing the reception because one of the bride's grew ill and had to leave for the ER), it was nice to have a pleasant send off with a positive message at the end.

The video was edited seamlessly with nice transitions and music.

Ryan was always in contact with us and quick to respond.

I would definitely recommend Ryan and RJO Photo & Video to anyone looking for a videographer, especially for your wedding day. My only gripe is that I wish I would have upgraded and gotten the trailer along with the full video.

Profile Picture Ruth, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used Ryan as our wedding videographer and he did a wonderful job! He is very prompt in his responses and is nice to work with. We are very happy with how our short trailer turned out.

Profile Picture Madeline, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

RJO Photo & Video was professional thru the entire planning and day of wedding. We received our finish product during the exact time frame given to us. RJO Photo & Video were very responsive to making changes to our video trailer

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Charlie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was hesitant on whether or not to use a videographer for our wedding and I am so glad we did! RJO photo & video did an amazing job. The trailer alone had my husband and I in tears, along with family members and friends. A lot of brides/grooms don't realize how fast your wedding day will go. And that there will be moments that you will miss because you get pulled away for something else. The video allows you to relive your wedding day and feel all those feeling again and again; and it allows you to see the moments you may have missed or forgot. I have been recommending RJO photo & video to every bride I meet because they are worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Words can't describe how amazing our wedding was. It was truly a fairytale that ended way too soon. Ryan was very professional, extremely sweet, and a pleasure to be around!! Not to mention made everyone feel so comfortable. My trailer for the video was breathtaking!!! He captured all the moments that really spoke to me and stood out! I had so many complements!! When i watched the whole video I felt like I was there all over again. I will cherish this video for ever.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews