RJO Photo & Video Reviews

51 Reviews for RJO Photo & Video

51 RJO Photo & Video Reviews

Kristin Clifton · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommended videographer!!

Ryan was so amazing to work with and we couldn’t be happier with our wedding trailer and video. He is so responsive and easy to work with! The day of the wedding he was very professional and worked great with our photographer. Our wedding video is so special and something we will treasure forever. He is so talented!! He was able to capture all of the emotions from the day! Highly recommend Ryan for any occasion!!

Elyse · Married on 08/11/2018

Cannot recommend Ryan enough!! He was so professional, helpful, patient, and creative! He captured the true essence of our wedding day, and for that we are forever grateful. He is so easy to work with, offers wonderful suggestions, and truly knows how to make your wedding one you will never forget memories of.

Shana · Married on 07/21/2018

We highly, highly recommend working with Ryan! From the start, he was extremely professional and really reasonably priced compared to other videographers. We ended up booking him only two weeks before our wedding and he handled this last minute addition with grace! He was easy to communicate with and incredibly responsive. The day of our wedding he did an awesome job. He was personable, worked well with our photographer, had a great sense of humor, and super go-with-the-flow. The best part about working with Ryan was his finished product - our video footage is STUNNING and so creative! We love our trailer and have played it over and over again. We also love the full day edit, it is so nice to have our entire day captured and condensed! I’m so glad we decided to get a videographer for our wedding but more importantly, we’re so happy we chose Ryan!

Katelynn · Married on 06/15/2018

Everyone said that you wouldn’t remember but a few things about your wedding day...and guess what? They were right! Having a videographer was one of the best investments we made. Ryan is an amazing videographer with an artistic and creative eye for beautiful moving images. He captured all the candids and special moments throughout the day. If you want a talented, professional, and fun videographer - Ryan is your guy!

Tammy · Married on 06/08/2018

Ryan was amazing!! Super professional! I loved our trailer and raw footage! Highly recommend him!! Thank you so much Ryan for capturing so many special moments on the best day of our lives!!!

Misty · Married on 05/24/2018

Ryan was wonderful to work with. I didn't even know that he was there, but yet he captured so many of our special moments...just priceless!!! I highly recommend to use Ryan for your special occasion!!! My husband and I couldn't be happier.

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2018

5 Star rating isn't even enough for how amazing Ryan was! From the first email through the wedding day and seeing the trailer, he is fantastic to work with and his work is phenomenal. Thank you so much Ryan for capturing and creating Jen and Jordan's wedding so perfectly fitting for their day. We get to relive it again and again and it never gets old! Ryan's work ethic and work product is a 10!

• KourtniJones

Kourtni · Married on 04/22/2018

Ryan was awesome! In the months leading up to our wedding, he answered any and every question or concern that I had in a very timely manner. The day of our wedding, he made sure that we went over everything that I wanted covered in our wedding video. I cannot wait to see our final product! Thank you so much for working so hard to capture our special day!

Erica · Married on 03/17/2018

My husband and I needed a videographer for our March 17th, 2018 wedding. We had previously met with several videographers and were not satisfied with any of the work we saw. RJO Photo and Video appeared in my search on Wedding Wire, and scheduled an appointment to meet with Ryan. We immediately booked Ryan at our consultation. His work is phenomenal and he is one of the nicest people I have ever met! I was in awe when I received my beautiful wedding trailer! The trailer had so much detail and the quality was crisp! If anyone needs a videographer with great customer service and reasonable prices, book RJO Photo and Video. You will NOT be disappointed!

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

Hiring Ryan from RJO Video and Photo is a decision we were thrilled with from the early stages of the wedding planning to after our wedding was over. Ryan was incredibly responsive to any and all messages and questions and really listened to what we were envisioning for our wedding video. We were so beyond pleased with the result of our video and can not wait to watch it over and over again for years to come!

Marcy · Married on 10/14/2017

Ryan was amazing right from the start! He emailed me back right away and helped me choose the videography package that best suited our needs for our wedding day. On our wedding day, he came well prepared with a good understanding of the schedule. He was very professional and also a fun personlity to have as part of our day. The wedding trailer and full video was amazing! It had my husband and I both tearing up with how well Ryan captured and represented our day. We did not regret hiring him for an instant, especially with the huge value we got for the price. I would 100% recommend him!!

Amber · Married on 10/01/2017

I really don’t even know where to start my review of RJO photography. My wedding video is definitely my favorite item I got to take away from my wedding day. Ryan did such an amazing job capturing every amazing moment of our day. He really seemed to care about how the day turned out and went above and beyond with things, like keeping us on track when we were running behind, and setting up my dress, shoes, and jewelry by himself to make sure we had time to get them in shots. I just couldn’t have asked for a better experience! When we got the trailer video we were head over heals in excitement, and I didn’t really think it could get better than that. Then I saw the full day video.. I can’t believe he made that long of a video so perfect. We laughed most of the time, and shed a few tears as well. It was so nice seeing everything because there’s some things you forget, and there’s some things you never notice. It’s so nice to recap on how magical of a day it was, and see all of the real smiles and kisses! I’m so glad we chose to go with Ryan because as I said before, it’s my favorite thing we have from our wedding day :)

Krystin · Married on 09/30/2017

Ryan was so awesome! He’s so kind and very professional

Annie · Married on 09/16/2017

Ryan was great to work with, super flexible and easy going. Would definitely recommend!

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

Ryan was incredible to work with, quickly responding to any of my questions and all at the perfect price. The day of the wedding went amazing he was there to capture absolutely everything. My now husband and I were reluctant to spend the money on a videographer and I am so glad we did. Our trailer is our favorite reminder of our perfect day capturing every emotion!! I cannot say enough good things about working with Ryan! My good friends also used him about 2 months after our wedding and working with him as a bridesmaid was just as much fun as it was a bride!

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

We are so happy with our video and how each special moment was covered! Ryan listened to everything we wanted and was patient with us throughout the day! We will definitely refer him to all our friends and family! Thanks Ryan!

Laura · Married on 09/02/2017

Videographer Ryan was great! He was super responsive and professional, and we love the finished product! Our wedding video trailer captures the key highlights from our day and is well coordinated to our first dance song. After seeing the raw footage, it is super impressive to see how he cut and sliced seconds of clips to form it all together in a story. Friends of mine who weren't at the wedding commented that the trailer made them feel like they were celebrating along with us! The raw footage gave us highlights of getting ready, taking group pictures, and dancing, as well as the full ceremony audio. We are so happy that we have this video to watch on our anniversaries and treasure for years to come!

Erica · Married on 09/02/2017

Ryan was absolutely amazing to work with throughout our wedding planning process. He was extremely responsive the entire time, getting back with any questions/concerns right away. On our actual wedding day Ryan went with the flow and made sure to get footage of everything that was going on. He was extremely easy to work with. When we received our trailer video we loved it! We had to watch it more than once. He did a great job capturing our day in just a few short minutes. We cannot wait to see our full length video soon!

Siobhan · Married on 08/26/2017

Ryan shot our wedding at the end of August, and I cannot say enough good things about him and the video he put together! He was quick to respond to our inquiry and answer our questions leading up to the wedding, and we knew he had the right attitude and personality to record our day. We had a fun and relaxed wedding, complete with lightsaber wielding bridesmaids and kilted groomsmen, and he captured the atmosphere perfectly. He added some really great touches to our video, like a Star Wars intro and funny, candid footage of guests that we never would have otherwise seen. We highly recommend hiring RJO!

Therese · Married on 08/12/2017

Ryan was able to accommodate our needs for our wedding. He has excellent quality of service and replies to any questions you have as soon as possible. My husband and I are very pleased with his work and getting things done on time! We would definitely recommend him to anyone! Again, thank you!

Therese & Tony

Carinne · Married on 07/23/2017

A wedding video is the most important thing to invest in for your big day. Time flies by and you won't remember half of the day, but having a video will help you remember everything. RJO Photo is by far, the best in the MidWest. Multiple high quality cameras, very fair pricing, top quality skills, friendly attitude, and HD footage. Ryan is a one man machine, so you know you will get the same quality that other wedding videos on his site show.
    After I met Ryan the morning of my wedding, I felt confident that he was going to capture everything and I didn't need to worry about anything. He exceeded our expectations. He was like a ninja. I never saw him, but he was always filming- and filming with multiple cameras! When I watch our wedding trailer, I'm amazed at how he could have captured different moments at so many different angles. He really is magical. And then- his editing skills! He put together a trailer that highlighted the entire day and the way he put it together matched up perfectly with the song. This is by far, my favorite treasure from our wedding day. I'll be able to share this family for years and feel like I'm reliving the experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you RJO Photo.

Evan · Married on 07/15/2017

Planning our wedding was fun, but hectic. One of the easiest parts of it was definitely booking and planning our wedding video... and it turned out wonderful. Working with RJO Photo & Video was simple and affordable, and gave us wonderful ways to remember our day. We've watched our wedding trailer many times and I imagine we'll keep watching it in the years to come. I can't recommend RJO more highly!

Phillip · Married on 06/30/2017

Ryan did a truly phenomenal job of perfectly capturing our wedding day! I couldn’t have imagined anyone else’s work being so fantastic!

Britta · Married on 06/23/2017

We are so happy that we found Ryan to be our videographer for our wedding! We were looking for fair prices and GREAT camera work. I stumbled upon RJO Photo and Video on WeddingWire--all I saw were great reviews!We watched SO many of his wedding trailers and loved them all! We knew we needed Ryan to film our very special day. He was just what we were looking for--a fair price and GREAT camera work.We met Ryan on the day of our wedding. He was very professional and laid back. I told him a couple times during the day that I was glad we found him!When we got our hard copy of the wedding we were thrilled with Ryans work. We also loved watching our trailer on our T.V.-family and friends said it looked like it came out of a movie! For a one man show he was a ninja/magician. While watching the footage I blurted out "I had no idea he had a camera at that angle!"Another added plus was what he did for the ceremony music in the video--Instead of hearing the live music that our DJ played,he put in the music we had on top of the original music--he put in the songs we had for the processional,sand ceremony,and recessional--It just made it sound so much clearer and powerful.All in all...you will not be disappointed with Ryans work. From his different packages to choose from,his personality,and his work ethic--He genuinely wants to make your wedding day special. We absolutely love our keepsake and highly recommend RJO Photo and Video to anyone--Thanks again Ryan!~Britta and Mike~

Bryce · Married on 06/17/2017

Ryan was really great to work with, very professional, and blended right in at the wedding. He made everything really easy on us and we just received back our trailer and full day video and couldn't be happier. We would definitely recommend Ryan to anyone in search of a videographer!