RJO Photo & Video Reviews

63 | Oak Park, IL

63 Reviews for RJO Photo & Video

Emily Montgomery · Married on 09/01/2019

Montgomery Wedding

Ryan was absolutely amazing to work with. He was always very responsive, and every edit requested above what he normally does within a film, was applied with no problem. He truly turns your vision into a reality. He puts in the extra effort into your wedding day. In fact, he stayed a bit extra for us to get a few additional shots. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Katherine · Married on 07/05/2019

Best Choice We Made!!!

I cannot say enough about how amazing RJO Photography was! I am SO incredibly happy that we decided to hire a videographer, it was honestly the best choice we made about our wedding. Ryan's work is ridiculously good and he is SO affordable. Watching our wedding trailer is like reliving our wedding day - it's absolutely irreplaceable. Our full day DVD is definitely one of our most prized possessions! There are so many moments on your wedding day that you miss or just can't remember because there's just so much going on - but when you can sit down a few months later and relive all those special and funny moments, it's priceless. We couldn't even believe the artistry in what Ryan put together, we are so thrilled. Thanks Ryan!!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Stahl · Married on 06/29/2019

Outstanding!

Ryan was so easy to work with and we could not be more happier with our wedding trailer and video!! We highly recommend Ryan!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Lindsay Czyz · Married on 05/10/2019

Beyond my expectations

I cannot say enough good things about Ryan! We just received our wedding trailer and it instantly gave me chills. The amount of details that were captured is outstanding. My husband and I both agreed that you will not even notice or realize Ryan is there , yet somehow he managed to capture our wedding perfectly. From the beginning, Ryan was so responsive to all our emails and any questions we had. His prices are beyond reasonable! I will be recommending him to everyone I know. I cannot thank Ryan enough for capturing our wedding perfectly. I will forever be grateful for him.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Kaitlyn Shanahan · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Wedding Videographer

Ryan did a spectacular job filming our wedding! Right off the bat, his pricing was extremely reasonable and he was very responsive. I expressed concern to him about having a videographer as I didn’t like how distracting they can sometimes be at weddings. He assured me this wouldn’t be an issue. Sure enough, when we got our highlights reel, I was shocked at how close and personal the footage was during our cake cutting and dances....I hadn’t even noticed he was in the room let alone nearby! I was also quite impressed with our video edits. My husband and I aren’t the sappy type and I felt Ryan figured this out all on his own. Our highlights reel was filled with humorous moments that happened throughout the evening and finished with touching footage of just the two of us. Ryan surpassed our expectations; we were so thankful we booked with him!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Janine

Janine Slayton · Married on 02/11/2019

Loved Working with Ryan!

Ryan was recommended to us by our wedding photographer, and we're so glad they pointed us in his direction.

Working with Ryan was wonderful from the beginning. He was incredibly responsive via e-mail, answering any questions we had and working through the details and timeline of our wedding day. He made it clear what information he needed from us, and was really flexible and responsive to any questions or needs we had.

The day of the wedding he was there to capture everything, with us barely even noticing! I attended another wedding over the summer where the videographer's attempts to capture moments at the reception were actually very distracting. Ryan got incredible footage of every part of our day, without impacting the experience of us or our guests.

He had our wedding trailer completed earlier than we expected - We got married in early November, and had the trailer by Thanksgiving, so we could share it with our family at the holiday, which was great. And we just finished watching our full video last night, which was BEAUTIFUL. Ryan captured each part of the day artfully and honestly. We loved watching different special moments from throughout the day - speeches of course, but also the moment we met up with our dog for pictures, and candid moments between my husband and I, and even between us and our bridal party.

Working with Ryan was wonderful from start to finish, and I would highly recommend him. Choosing him as our videographer was one of the best choices we made for our wedding, and we're so thrilled to have these video memories of our wedding to enjoy for the many years to come.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Nick · Married on 10/06/2018

An Absolutely Incredible Videographer

My wife and I cannot emphasize enough what an incredible job RJO Videography did for our wedding. From the start, Ryan was incredibly informative and helped us determine what package worked best for us. He was consistently prompt with any replies to questions we had and was beyond flexible as we shared our wedding agenda and specifics with him.

On the Wedding day, it was like Ryan wasn't even there, and I say that as the highest of compliments. Ryan's ability to capture every important detail of our wedding day while not being "right in your face" was remarkable. Our wedding video did not miss a single important moment from our day and I could not have told you Ryan was even in the area to capture the shots we saw. His ability to blend in and let the day and moments unfold organically was truly special for us. Nothing on our video was orchestrated by him, everything was natural and he made sure he didn't miss it.

The quality of his footage and the full video edit created from all the footage left us speechless. We had the wedding our our dreams and Ryan was able to capture every moment and create a memory that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. RJO Videography will be our only recommendation for any future events for our family and friends with videography needs and we cannot recommend using Ryan enough! Thank you Ryan for everything you did for us!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Videographer

Ryan was awesome to work with! We weren’t sure at first if we wanted to hire a videographer and we are so glad we did. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend him!!! The video trailer he did of our wedding was perfect and a great memory we will have forever!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jennifer Hudson · Married on 09/29/2018

What an amazing experience!

Ryan is an AMAZING beyond AMAZING videographer!!! He was prompt, responsive, and INCREDIBLY professional. I can not begin to say enough great things about the video he produced; The QUALITY!!! WOW!!! I have and would HIGHLY recommend RJO photography for you photo/video needs! He absolutely knows and has perfected his craft!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/28/2018

Wonderful!

Ryan was amazing! I just received the trailer for my wedding and cannot be more in love with it! He was so organized during the planning process and very friendly! Would definitely recommend him (already did to a friend who booked him!)

Sent on 11/20/2018

Dana · Married on 09/08/2018

RJO Photo & Video doesn't disappoint!

Ryan (RJO Photo & Video) was hands down the easiest vendor that I had to work with for my wedding. Since day one, he was answering all of my questions very quickly and offering helpful suggestions. I can honestly admit that I was bombarding him with questions and never once did he seem annoyed and he always responded in a helpful and prompt manner. Also, although we had never met in person, when he arrived on my wedding day, he was very easy to talk to and he has a calm and easy going demeanor. Not only is he personable, but his videography skills will leave you breathless. He captured all of the best parts that made my day special and he was able to integrate them together so that they flowed effortlessly. I am so glad that I made the decision to book with him. It's a decision that I will never regret and it was worth every penny.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kristin Clifton · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommended videographer!!

Ryan was so amazing to work with and we couldn’t be happier with our wedding trailer and video. He is so responsive and easy to work with! The day of the wedding he was very professional and worked great with our photographer. Our wedding video is so special and something we will treasure forever. He is so talented!! He was able to capture all of the emotions from the day! Highly recommend Ryan for any occasion!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Elyse · Married on 08/11/2018

Cannot recommend Ryan enough!! He was so professional, helpful, patient, and creative! He captured the true essence of our wedding day, and for that we are forever grateful. He is so easy to work with, offers wonderful suggestions, and truly knows how to make your wedding one you will never forget memories of.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Shana · Married on 07/21/2018

We highly, highly recommend working with Ryan! From the start, he was extremely professional and really reasonably priced compared to other videographers. We ended up booking him only two weeks before our wedding and he handled this last minute addition with grace! He was easy to communicate with and incredibly responsive. The day of our wedding he did an awesome job. He was personable, worked well with our photographer, had a great sense of humor, and super go-with-the-flow. The best part about working with Ryan was his finished product - our video footage is STUNNING and so creative! We love our trailer and have played it over and over again. We also love the full day edit, it is so nice to have our entire day captured and condensed! I’m so glad we decided to get a videographer for our wedding but more importantly, we’re so happy we chose Ryan!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Katelynn · Married on 06/15/2018

Everyone said that you wouldn’t remember but a few things about your wedding day...and guess what? They were right! Having a videographer was one of the best investments we made. Ryan is an amazing videographer with an artistic and creative eye for beautiful moving images. He captured all the candids and special moments throughout the day. If you want a talented, professional, and fun videographer - Ryan is your guy!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Tammy · Married on 06/08/2018

Ryan was amazing!! Super professional! I loved our trailer and raw footage! Highly recommend him!! Thank you so much Ryan for capturing so many special moments on the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Adrianna · Married on 06/02/2018

Highly recommend this videographer!

Ryan did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! We were so glad we booked him as our videographer and even more thankful when we watched our trailer, highlight reel and final full video. Ryan was well prepared and very responsive prior to the wedding. We had a 12 hour polish wedding with many polish speaking events/speeches family all around and he was able to capture it all.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Misty · Married on 05/24/2018

Ryan was wonderful to work with. I didn't even know that he was there, but yet he captured so many of our special moments...just priceless!!! I highly recommend to use Ryan for your special occasion!!! My husband and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2018

5 Star rating isn't even enough for how amazing Ryan was! From the first email through the wedding day and seeing the trailer, he is fantastic to work with and his work is phenomenal. Thank you so much Ryan for capturing and creating Jen and Jordan's wedding so perfectly fitting for their day. We get to relive it again and again and it never gets old! Ryan's work ethic and work product is a 10!

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • KourtniJones

Kourtni · Married on 04/22/2018

Ryan was awesome! In the months leading up to our wedding, he answered any and every question or concern that I had in a very timely manner. The day of our wedding, he made sure that we went over everything that I wanted covered in our wedding video. I cannot wait to see our final product! Thank you so much for working so hard to capture our special day!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Erica · Married on 03/17/2018

My husband and I needed a videographer for our March 17th, 2018 wedding. We had previously met with several videographers and were not satisfied with any of the work we saw. RJO Photo and Video appeared in my search on Wedding Wire, and scheduled an appointment to meet with Ryan. We immediately booked Ryan at our consultation. His work is phenomenal and he is one of the nicest people I have ever met! I was in awe when I received my beautiful wedding trailer! The trailer had so much detail and the quality was crisp! If anyone needs a videographer with great customer service and reasonable prices, book RJO Photo and Video. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

Hiring Ryan from RJO Video and Photo is a decision we were thrilled with from the early stages of the wedding planning to after our wedding was over. Ryan was incredibly responsive to any and all messages and questions and really listened to what we were envisioning for our wedding video. We were so beyond pleased with the result of our video and can not wait to watch it over and over again for years to come!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Marcy · Married on 10/14/2017

Ryan was amazing right from the start! He emailed me back right away and helped me choose the videography package that best suited our needs for our wedding day. On our wedding day, he came well prepared with a good understanding of the schedule. He was very professional and also a fun personlity to have as part of our day. The wedding trailer and full video was amazing! It had my husband and I both tearing up with how well Ryan captured and represented our day. We did not regret hiring him for an instant, especially with the huge value we got for the price. I would 100% recommend him!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Amber · Married on 10/01/2017

I really don’t even know where to start my review of RJO photography. My wedding video is definitely my favorite item I got to take away from my wedding day. Ryan did such an amazing job capturing every amazing moment of our day. He really seemed to care about how the day turned out and went above and beyond with things, like keeping us on track when we were running behind, and setting up my dress, shoes, and jewelry by himself to make sure we had time to get them in shots. I just couldn’t have asked for a better experience! When we got the trailer video we were head over heals in excitement, and I didn’t really think it could get better than that. Then I saw the full day video.. I can’t believe he made that long of a video so perfect. We laughed most of the time, and shed a few tears as well. It was so nice seeing everything because there’s some things you forget, and there’s some things you never notice. It’s so nice to recap on how magical of a day it was, and see all of the real smiles and kisses! I’m so glad we chose to go with Ryan because as I said before, it’s my favorite thing we have from our wedding day :)

Sent on 01/01/2018

Krystin · Married on 09/30/2017

Ryan was so awesome! He’s so kind and very professional

Sent on 12/30/2017