RJ Best Events Reviews

13 | Towson, MD

13 Reviews for RJ Best Events

Beemnet · Getting married on 06/06/2021

Extraordinary service

I felt like my day was in good hands as soon as I met Raj and saw his energy. The amount of time he puts into listening to details and forming perfect plans with you is extraordinary. I look forward for more business with them!

Sent on 03/16/2020

RJ Best Events's reply:

Thank you Beemnet for your wonderful 5 star review. We're very happy to be your preferred Decorator! Looking forward to working with you now and in the future!

Madhu · Married on 08/15/2020

Dreams can become a reality!

We are so grateful to have chosen the RJ Best Events to host our wedding! Raj and Jyothe were amazing to work with and the day would not have been as organized, beautiful, and care-free without all the time and effort they put in to make our wedding so perfect! All of our family and friends had an amazing time.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Kanchana Gattu · Married on 07/31/2020

Wedding decorations

RJ events and team did an amazing job creating the entire look of the hall. It was well above our expectations and I will not hesitate to use their services in the future.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Nikki · Married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful!

Great to work with and exceptional quality!

Sent on 09/17/2020

RJ Best Events's reply:

Thank you Nikki for your five star review. Looking forward to assisting you again on your next event!
  • Manjeet

Manjeet Birring · Married on 03/21/2020

Covid19 sikh wedding

Raj and Jyoti really knew what I wanted and were able to deliver exactly the same to me for my 2 part wedding. Because of COVID my wedding was rescheduled 3 times and each time Raj and Jyoti were able to accommodate what I needed.

Sent on 05/02/2020

RJ Best Events's reply:

Thank you Manjeet for your 5 Star Review. We wish you the very best and a successful future to come. We were very happy to be a part of your Wedding celebration and loved to work with you. Looking forward to assisting you on all your future events!

Merina Shahi · Married on 08/25/2019

Wedding reception decoration

Raj and Jyothe are the best event planner/ decorator one could hope for. They were always there 7 days a week 24/7. If you are the type of person who would like the planner to take charge they then they are the people to go to. But if you are the type of person who wants to be involved with each detail then also they are the person to go to. They will work with you in every way possible. If you have forgotten any detail they will remind you. They will work with you as if its their families event. If you want to go big or small, they will lay out the budget to match you. They were very organized, professional, and approachable. There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing there were throughout the process. Thank you raj and Jyothe for making ours event beautiful.

Sent on 09/02/2019

RJ Best Events's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Merina. We look forward to working with on all your future occasions too. We RJ Best Events Team wish you All The Best for now and in the future!

Jagruti · Married on 07/04/2019

Wedding decorations

Raj and his Jyoti did a great job. I highly recommend them for your next event. They supplied table linens, Fresh Floral Garlands,
    Backdrop with Accent Throne Chair,
    Tent Poles Curtain Decoration
    - Welcome Entrance Way Decorations on the drive way . Raj and Jyoti helped me make design decisions. Raj workers with me every step of the way. He was helpful, knowledgeable, very good job 👍👍

Sent on 07/22/2019

RJ Best Events's reply:

Hello Jagruti, Thanks for your 5 Star Review. We feel proud and blessed. It was a great pleasure doing your event decorations. Understanding our client needs is important for us to produce a successful event decor. We strive on exceeding the expectations all ways. We're looking forward to decorate your next event in your family. Thank you.

Helly · Married on 06/30/2019

It was a great experience working with Raj and Jyothe.. They did the decorations exactly the way I wanted and at a very reasonable price..

Sent on 07/03/2019

RJ Best Events's reply:

Hello Helly, Thanks for your 5 Star Review. We're happy that we were able to do the decorations exactly the way you wanted. Looking forward to assisting you on your next event. Thank you.
  • Sim

Sim Bhalla · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Working with RJ best events has been such a wonderful experience. Throughout the entire process of getting to know if they are the right fit for us or sharing expectations, all I have to say is, they exceeded our expectations. Raj and his wife took care of every little detail of our decor requirements. Being over 3000 miles away and coordinating everything virtually, I can say, I can work with RJ Best events blindly. Thank you for such a wonderful experience and I hope to work with you in the future.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Sim,
    Thanks for your 5 Star review. We're happy that you loved the decorations. We understand that remote wedding planning is really hard for clients so we take extra measures to make it a pleasurable experience. Thanks for the opportunity you gave us to assist you. Looking forward to assisting you on all the future weddings in your family.
  • Minal

Minal Patel · Married on 06/07/2019

They are best decorator

Mr. Raj and jyothe are very nice! Always easy with communication and quick response. I did 3 events with them all were awesome. Always very flexible with our idea as well. Always bring new ideas. I love it ! Decoration is my hobby so I am very specific about it but she never disappoints me. I will always hire them whenever I need to do decoration!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

RJ Best Events's reply:

Thank you Minal for your awesome review and thanks for giving us the opportunity to do all your event decorations We're very happy to decorate for all your events and looking forward to the next one!

Raghav Khadka · Married on 05/25/2019

Made the best decor in my engagement

The main go to person Mr. Raj is very humble. He completely knew what we wanted in decor and made an impeccable decor. The backdrop was just what we wanted. Everyone loved it. We loved it. They gave us extra touch which made it more special. They are the best decor in DMV area, HANDS DOWN !

Sent on 05/26/2019

RJ Best Events's reply:

Raghav, Thank you for your 5 Star review and we're very happy that we could make your vision come true. Congratulations to both of you and wish you all the success and prosperity in life. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to Decorate your event. Looking forward to decorating all your future events to come.

Venkul . Sarikela · Married on 04/21/2019

speechless, Dream come true .

If there is any celebrations at our house , I would definitely count on raja and Jyothe. they are so professional, dedicated , creative, Innovative , impressive. i have no words to describe our joy and happiness with the work they did for us . we wish them good luck and bless RJ events to florish to glory.

Sent on 06/23/2019

RJ Best Events's reply:

Venkul, Thank you for your 5 star review and your wishes for us. We enjoyed every aspect of your event planning and it was nice that we started 6 months ahead. Looking forward to working with you all again.