Rivion Weddings Reviews

Rivion Weddings 1
Rivion Weddings 2
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing quality and a great team to work with!

We were not planning to have a wedding videographer but about a month out we decided to book with Rivion and we are so glad we did! From the very beginning their team was great to work with and was able to help plan out the perfect video with only a few weeks left before the wedding. Andrew was our videographer on the day of and he was so kind and nice to work with. We received the highlight video a few weeks later and it was better than we could have imagined! It really captured all of the moments of our day in such a beautiful way and we will be able to treasure this forever! Thank you Rivion!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Alex L · Married on 10/12/2019

Hire Rivion...you won't regret it

From day 1, the professionalism and customer service at Rivion impressed me. I spoke with Kevin, the CEO, one-on-one to come up with a custom package that suited what I was looking for in my wedding videos. He was extremely easy to contact via phone and email, and was patient with all of my questions. As my wedding day approached and even after the wedding, I received the same high level of service from the other Rivion employees when I had questions or concerns. The videographers themselves were equally fantastic on the day-of the wedding. We had Nevin, Brenden, and Brady, and all of them were very friendly and fun to work with.

Lastly, the videos themselves turned out better than I could have imagined. They are beautiful and sentimental, without being cheesy or sappy. The moments and emotions of the day are captured perfectly and creatively. I even had requests for edits and a change of music, and Michael was able to take care of those quickly.

All in all, Rivion is an incredible team and produces AMAZING work that my husband and I will cherish for years to come. I spent hours researching wedding videographers in the DMV area, and Rivion is top-notch. I would hire them again in a heartbeat, and would recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Emily Boyd · Married on 10/11/2019

Fabulous video!

We had a great experience working with Rivion weddings! Our wedding video turned out absolutely beautiful, it's a wonderful way to remember the day! Rivion had great customer service throughout the planning process and seamlessly fit in with the crowd at the wedding. I'd definitely recommend them--we're so glad we got wedding video and chose Rivion for the job!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Ashley Flaherty · Married on 10/04/2019

Incredible Wedding Video

We will forever be grateful that we invested in Rivion Weddings for our wedding videographer. We couldn’t be happier with how they captured our wedding day. We got married on October 4th and our video was provided to us in less than a month.
    We had the pleasure of meeting Rivion Weddings when they filmed us getting our engagement pictures taken. To be honest, we hadn’t really considered having a videographer but when we saw our engagement video, we knew we wanted them to capture our wedding day. Leading up to our wedding, we spoke on the phone and it felt like we were talking to family or our best friends. We didn’t really know what we wanted in a wedding video, but we were talked through the entire process and we discussed what meant the most to us in our relationship and what we were most excited about for our wedding day.
    Our wedding video blew us away and brought us to tears. Thank you for beautifully capturing our wedding while telling the story of us. The staff at Rivion is extremely professional and beyond talented! We will absolutely recommend their services to all of our family and friends and will be reaching out to them in the future to capture more important milestones in our life.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Angela · Married on 09/28/2019

Book Rivion!

Our videographer Stephen and the Rivion team were great partners during our planning and wedding day. I loved their enthusiasm for their videography services and ability to capture the day in such an authentic way. We loved the music they selected and how candid and natural every shot turned out. Don't hesitate to book Rivion for your wedding, I'm so happy we did and would recommend to any bride or groom looking for a reliable videographer with great customer service. Thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!

The Rivion team is was absolutely fantastic!! They were super friendly, professional, really easy to work with, and created an AMAZING video for us! We couldn’t be happier!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

High Marks from a local Wedding Planner

I recently had the pleasure of working with Kevin & Sebastian at Rivion Weddings on an editorial styled shoot in Baltimore, MD. Kevin was easy to reach via email, and always responded in a timely manner. Sebastian is a creative genius, and was able to film moments that I didn't even know existed. The end result was stunning. I will definitely be recommending Rivion to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Great people, perfect wedding video!

If you’re looking for a great videographer, Rivion is fantastic! They communicated and reached out up until our wedding day and even followed up after; they were also efficient in responding when I had any questions. Nevin was our videographer, and he was so kind and easy to work with! The video turned out perfect. He caught all the moments that were of great importance, and I couldn’t be happier with the footage of such a special day!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 09/21/2019

Yes hire Rivion to capture the day!

The Rivion team did an excellent job capturing our wedding! I recommend going with this company for many reasons, first of all because they were able to make arrangements when the videographer they assigned us was sick and made sure we didn't go without. We had 2 videographers, and they were fun guys to be around in addition to confidently capturing the day. I felt comfortable being in front of the camera. We went for the drone and it was totally worth it. AND most of all, our video turned out amazing and came quick (about a week) so we were able to relive the day when we got back from our honeymoon!

Rivion Weddings 3
    Rivion Weddings 4
    Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/20/2019

Great Experience!

We initially were not sure we wanted to invest in hiring a wedding videographer - but we found Rivion through our research and are SO glad we did. Working with Rivion and our videographer, Nevin was a fantastic experience! Nevin was so professional, easy going, clear in his instructions and never made us feel like we weren't being ourselves. We truly felt we were in great hands!

Our highlight video 100% tells the story of us and who we are - it captures so many moments that you either miss or completely forget happened. It was so well done and captured so many special moments from our day in such an elegant way. Everyone we shared our video with was totally impressed with the quality - a few used the words "tremendous", "outstanding", "first class".

We are so glad we hired Rivion to film our wedding day. They were so easy to communicate with throughout the process and have great video packages to choose from. If you are on the fence about a videographer, DO IT! And hire Rivion to capture it! You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Sharla

Sharla · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing quality

Rivion Films has been amazing to work with! Sebastian was our videographer and he was so talented and professional. We got our video in a week and half! That must be record time. The camera quality was great. If you have an special request, do not be shy to ask. They accommodated some of our special requests at no extra cost. They are also very affordable!

Would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2019

RIVION weddings

RIVION did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments at my wedding. I LOVED the short highlight video! It was so creative and put together beautifully. 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Christa Stoehr · Married on 07/19/2019

Great Experience!

Rivion was amazing to work with and are so pleased with our video! Our videographer, Nevin was great!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Ellen · Married on 07/13/2019

Highly Recommend!

It was an honor and pleasure to work with Rivion films. They have been wonderful to work with and we are very thankful we chose them to be our wedding day videographers. Their entire team was very professional and they provided us with videos of our wedding that we will treasure forever. We worked with Nevin on the actual day of our wedding and he was fabulous! He was very professional, did an amazing job taking videos, and the biggest compliment I can give him is that I didn’t even notice he was there! He did an outstanding job of capturing our day. We would recommend Rivion Films to all of our family and friends and I continue to get compliments on their work from out of town family asking us who are videographers were! Thank you Rivion Films for the bottom of our hearts for working with us and for providing us with such great footage of our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Rocky Wood · Married on 07/06/2019

INCREDIBLE video from an amazing team

I can't say enough positive things about Rivion Weddings. From the beginning to the end of the entire process they listened to every detail I wanted, reassured me every step of the way, delivered an AMAZING video promptly, and made me feel so comfortable. I know some people think videos aren't as important as pictures, but I could not disagree more, especially after seeing what Rivion created. Through their video I get to relive the most amazing day. We were apprehensive of having someone following us around and feeling uncomfortable. They were funny, knowledgable, punctual, supportive, and genuinely kind. If you are considering a videographer, you will not be disappointed with Rivion Weddings.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Sal G · Married on 06/08/2019

Refined, wonderful, and embodiment of perfection

Rivion Films captured the full essence of my wedding and performed over and above my expectations. Paul was a joy to work with and his calm demeanor helped everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. My highlight film is a gem, produced and created with artistic genius. Michael, Kevin, and Joe worked closely with me every step of the way and truly delivered a film with utmost professionalism, class, and elegance. I highly recommend and jump at the chance to hire their service in the future for another celebration!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Rebekka

Rebekka Vallandingham · Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding Maryland wedding videography!

Outstanding Wedding videography and fantastic to work with!

I first contacted Rivion in January and immediately received a response. Since initial contact, I was met with nothing but timely responses, warmness and professionalism! Rivion followed up with me (without me even reaching out) up until the day of the wedding to ensure that I was in the loop for my wedding day! The videographers that I worked with on the day of my wedding were so nice, relaxed and personable and I could immediately tell they knew what they were doing with the various shots they were organizing. My entire wedding party LOVED working with them! Half the time, I had no idea they were there... but, after seeing my highlight wedding video, it was clear they were everywhere!

I received my wedding video two weeks after my wedding. Even though these wedding videographers were in high demand, they made my wedding a priority (even following up prior to production of my video to assure me I would have it soon - wow). After watching my video, I was speechless. I expected a great video after working with them but I had no idea how beautiful, intimate, and wowing this video would be. The videographers truly captured my and my husband's special moments and made them outstanding! Every shot was perfect!

If you are getting married, I HIGHLY recommend Rivion, you will not be disappointed! They are truly the best Maryland wedding videographers!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2019

Awesome experience

We are so happy with the professionalism and the quality of our video! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Sanaa

Sanaa Haseeb · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved working with Rivion!

Let me start by saying that out of all the vendors I hired for my wedding, this was by far the best decision of all. I was very specific with what I what I envisioned for our video, as every couple should be when hiring a videographer, but I just couldn’t find a company that fit what I was looking for. I went through countless lists of videographers recommended by friends, wedding wire, google, etc. So trust me when I say I did my research. My initial conversation was with Kevin, and I had a detailed conversation about what I wanted, the style, the type of coverage, etc. We had a multi day event so I needed flexibility above all. Kevin was so down to earth and such a pleasure to speak with and he assured me of everything and to contact him if I had any questions. Sebastian was our lead videographer and covered both our events. We had to give him little to no direction, he had a creative eye and we let him do his own thing. During our events we went over on time, and he was more than willing to stay to make sure he got footage of everything. Joe took care of the logistics and time coordinating which saved us a big headache. He was prompt at replying and kept us up to date on everything. Micheal was the one who was the creative director and did the editing for our feature film. He did such a beautiful job, and made sure I was 100% satisfied with it. There were only a few things that needed adjusting, but he took care of it right away. The final product was a beautiful feature film and highlight in 4K. The turn around time was less than a month, which we were so pleasantly surmised with. The style, quality, and editing was beautifully done and we couldn’t have asked for a better team to be a part of our big day! I can’t thank Rivion enough!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Shawna

Shawna Grady · Married on 02/08/2019

A Beautiful Experience

Recently, I had the pleasure of working with Rivion Weddings on set for FOX45 "Wedding A Week". Kevin was professional and warm to everyone in the room. As a result every beautiful moment was captured on film.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Christa P · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience!

Working with Rivion was a seamless experience. Kevin and his team are dedicated professionals. Extremely talented group, we were lucky to have them be part of our day. Communication was great and so was the service. We felt they were part of our wedding party! Cannot recommend then enough. 10 stars!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tzippora · Married on 10/07/2018

We loved working with Rivion

The guys at Rivion were amazing to work with! From the very beginning, they were so helpful, patient, and kind. It was so easy to work with them; they made us feel at ease. On the day of, our videographer (Nevin)was so fantastic! It was such a pleasure to work with him and he did an amazing job! And our video is so beautiful and was delivered so quickly! These guys are amazing; I’d hire them again in an instant!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Tanaya · Married on 10/07/2018

I'm so glad I chose Rivion Weddings

I'm so glad I chose Rivion Weddings to capture my wedding day. Kyle was very professional and such a pleasure to work with. With so much going on, he really captured the most precious moments. Watching my short video clip, brought tears to my eyes. I would definitely recommend Rivion Weddings to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional & Personal

I can't describe the joy we feel every time we watch our wedding video. It brings us back to that day and how full of love it was. You can see the pure happiness that was felt and that is something we will cherish forever. We will always have these memories because of them and we cannot express how grateful we are for Rivion Weddings. They were professional and personal from our first contact to current day. My husband and I went back and forth about if it was really worth having videography since we already had a photographer.. Save yourself the back and forth - It is 100% worth it!!! Without a doubt, you will not be sorry for having Rivion Weddings capture your day. They put so much detail, time, and thought into their work and everything they have done so far including my own wedding has been absolutely incredible. Life is short, and the memories you can keep through their footage will allow you to hold your loved ones close in all your years to come. And c'mon.. who doesn't want the memories of their crazy uncle dancing like a fool on the dance floor?! Thank you, Rivion Weddings!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Rebecca

Joe · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

The Rivion team was incredible! From the moment that Nevin arrived he was professional and friendly! He captured the most amazing moments from our wedding and he was so discrete! When we received our teaser video I could not stop watching it and found myself showing it everyone. When I got the final video I was blown away with the quality! Everyone comments how our wedding video looks like a motion picture film. The quality is unbelievable and I get chills every time I watch it. Hiring Rivion was the best decision we ever made! If you want a spectacular video that you will love watching for years to come then Rivion is the way to go!

Sent on 10/27/2018