Rivion Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Caroline
    Caroline B. Married on 03/25/2022

Fun & Professional Videographers!

Claude and Phil were AMAZING to work with! They came into the room day of with a calm yet excited energy that took (some of) my pre ceremony jitters away. We got to see some of the shots they took and I have no words for how beautiful it looked! We seriously cannot wait for the video to come out!! They were professional and worked seamlessly with our photographer (we've all heard the horror stories of the videographer messing up the photographer's shots-- that wasn't something I had to worry about at all. ) We are so happy with Claude and cannot recommend him and Rivion Films highly enough!
  • Paul
    Paul Married on 03/19/2022

We love our wedding video!

We were so happy with Rivion's work on our wedding video. They captured so many of our special moments throughout the day, and our highlight video beautifully tells the story of our wedding day. On the day of, Sebastian was really personable and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The team was so friendly and easy to work with from start to finish, and we couldn't be happier.
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 02/14/2022

Look no further!!

Rivion was recommended to me by a family friend/ former wedding planner at a high-end waterfront venue, and I'm SO glad I took her advice! The team was extremely friendly and responsive during the planning process, and our videographer Nate arrived on time, knew what to do, and was a pleasure to work with. Our film was delivered way ahead of schedule and everyone loved it... thank you Rivion for capturing our magical day!!
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 11/14/2021

You Should Hire Rivion!

Rivion did such an amazing job filming our wedding! They made us feel so comfortable while shooting and created a fabulous wedding video that we will treasure for the rest of our lives! I would 100% recommend hiring Rivion for your wedding video needs!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie M. Married on 10/23/2021

BEST Videographer!!!

Rivion was absolutely AMAZING! Every person I spoke to was very nice, personable, and friendly. They made everything so easy from the first call, to sending the final video. I was able to look at many videos on their instagram page to see their work. They were very reasonably priced which was a bonus. Our video turned out absolutely perfect! Would 10000% recommend using Rivion for your wedding!!
    Sarah M. Married on 10/10/2021

Wedding Videography

We had a great experience and loved our wedding video! Everyone was very professional and accommodating! Would highly recommend.
  • Jenny
    Jenny H. Married on 10/09/2021

The BEST Videographer

I had been on the fence about whether a videographer was even really necessary for our wedding but I am SO HAPPY we decided to work with Rivion! I seriously can't get over how amazing it was to work with them. From our very first conversation with Kevin we knew we were in good hands. They took into consideration all of our requests and our vision for the wedding and created this master piece that completely captured our love, family and an all around amazing wedding. My favorite part was working with Claude who was actually on-site filming the wedding. He was so much fun, so great at prompting us so we didn't look/feel silly, and did such an excellent job staying behind the scenes while we were enjoying the reception (so we didn't feel like we had a camera in our face the whole night). It was really important to us to not feel like our guests were watching my husband and I dancing to our first dance +4 other videographers/photographers sharing that moment with us lol.
    And finally I want to say how incredible it was that they used one of our favorite songs (and others that were perfect tempo/mood) and were able to overlay bits of the speeches/vows so perfectly. We love Rivion! Thank you for your amazing work!
    Anna D. Married on 09/24/2021

It was so easy. I just hired them and they did everything.

This was the easiest vendor for my whole wedding! They took care of everything seamlessly and created an unforgettable video for me.
  • Jamie
    Jamie H. Married on 09/11/2021

Rivion Wedding Films is the best!

Rivion captured our day perfectly! Michael, Kevin, Joe and the rest of the team provide high quality service and are wonderful to work with. They make sure the video is customized to your wishes and it includes everything that you want! From start to finish, they are very professional and take the time to meet with you to explain the entire process, discuss different package options and get to know you! We can't thank Rivion enough and I highly recommend them!! Thank you Rivion Wedding Films for capturing our day! We love our video!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa W. Married on 08/28/2021

Outstanding communication & beautiful video work!

Rivion was recommended to us by our wedding planners and after speaking with Kevin, we knew we were working with the best in the business. He heard what we were hoping for and his team delivered! Nate, our videographer for the day, was incredibly respectful when in our getting ready space and throughout our event. It was a wonderful whirlwind and Nate captured the details and moments we were worried we’d miss or not get to fully absorb. He didn’t miss a single one of of our must-have moments either. The teaser, highlight, and documentary edit were so beautifully done and have been so special in getting to relive our wedding day. If you want to relive yours, hire a videographer and look no further than Rivion!
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 08/28/2021

Rivion is the best videographer in existence!!!

We had the best experience working with Rivion to capture our wedding ceremony and reception. Nevin was our videographer and he was super easy-going and also knew exactly when to capture epic moments- and captured them so well. Our wedding video is so beautiful and we can't stop watching it. We also have the footage from the day, so we can watch our wedding day anytime we wish. Rivion is professional and highly skilled, and are literal magicians at turning raw footage into beautiful wedding highlight videos. You will not regret hiring Rivion for your videography needs!!!
  • Angie
    Angie R. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing video

Professional, fun and amazing video of my daughter's wedding!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing videographer and video

Working with Rivion was an absolute DREAM! When our wedding had to be rescheduled due to COVID, they were so easy, supporting and helpful during a stressful time. Our wedding video turned out so incredibly BEAUTIFUL! We could not have asked for anything more. And our videographer, Trevor, was so much fun and talented! 10/10 would recommend Rivion. Will always view them with high regards and recommend them to anyone who wants a stunning video of their special day. THANK YOU SO MUCH RIVION AND TREVOR!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen G. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing Video!!

It was a pleasure working with everyone at Rivion. From the first initial call all the way up until our wedding day the professionalism and customer service was wonderful. Our videographer was so personable and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The video that was created couldn't have captured our wedding day more perfectly. Thank you to everyone on the Rivion team! This video means so much to us and we are so excited to share it with friends and family!
    Jennifer S. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing team dedicated to bringing your vision to life

Proud of Rivion's work is a complete understatement. It has been an absolute pleasure working with their team; They clearly have this process down to a science. From our first discussion, I knew we had signed up with the right company. They are quick to respond, have amazing quality videos, and pinpoint your style to deliver exactly what YOU want. We were only offered a select few videographers off of USNA's approved vendor list and even without their guidelines- I would choose them 100% without a doubt.
    Wedding videos are something I have been watching for years- waiting for the moment when I would have my own to reflect on, and paint the picture of the wedding day that would remain in our hearts forever. They did that- and we are so grateful.
    I am very critical, and prior to delivery I thought that I would have probably have slight revisions or things I would want to change. I can assure you- down to the song and shots used..it is perfect. I was worried about how our two day (Covid-19 affected) wedding would blend on film.. and once again it was done perfectly. My husband and I both teared up while watching and said "now that is something from our wedding worth every penny".
    Our videographer, Nevin, was absolutely phenomenal- not only as an artist, but as a person. Throughout the weekend I watched how he worked quietly and calmly around all the chaos, and that kept me calm. He is truly a professional, but he also felt like a friend who was cheering us on the entire weekend.
    Rivion Films is extremely accommodating and will take care of you in ways you wouldn't even think of. They will be your easiest vendor to work with and leave you with the best memory of your event.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 06/11/2021

Love our wedding video!

Rivion was amazing from the moment we first connected; my husband and I cannot recommend them enough as a wedding videographer! Not only were they one of the easiest vendors we worked with, but the quality of the final product surpassed our expectations! They captured our big day so perfectly! Definitely use Rivion as your wedding videographer and you will not regret it!
    Alexa Married on 06/05/2021

5 stars all around, 10/10 recommend!

Out of the list of videographers the USNA gave us to choose from, Rivion was the only one I wanted to film my wedding . I knew when I watched almost all of their videos that their work was solid, but my final highlight video was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. Rivion captured beautiful moments and they were able to create a final video that was like my own mini film of the best day of my life. Their business practice is organized and professional. Their communication is prompt and easygoing. Our videographer Nevin was so much fun to work with (esp. with our quirky bridal party lol). I am forever grateful for their expertise and I promise you, you will not regret trusting them with capturing your most memorable moments.
  • Hilary
    Hilary S. Married on 05/22/2021

Fantastic Experience

The bride and groom are still on their honeymoon, but I didn’t want to waste another minute to sing the praises of the entire team at Rivion Weddings. Deciding to videotape the wedding was something the families were not sure they wanted, but I have to say the incredible job done by Claude (our day-of videographer) and Kevin, Michael and Joe in the editing process was nothing short of magical. We are all so happy we have this amazing record of such a special day! In addition, the day did not go off without a hitch. Most likely due to a lack of strong enough Wi-Fi, the livestream we had planned for family members abroad did not work. Kevin contacted us immediately letting us know that not only would Rivion refund the cost of the livestream, but would provide us with an edited version of the ceremony free of charge. We are all so thrilled with the result and so happy to be able to share it with friends and family who could not attend! I would not hesitate to recommend Rivion Weddings to anyone looking for a high quality, professional videographer. In fact, I would recommend them to anyone who thinks they don’t need video! I could not be more grateful that we have this fantastic record of an amazing day!
    Kelsey C. Married on 05/01/2021

Great people that produce beautiful videos!

What a fun experience it was working with Kevin and his team! After we had to postpone our wedding just a few months before the big day our original videographer was no longer available. We were supposed to have our wedding at the USNA chapel and went to their vendor list and once I clicked on Rivion’s site I knew they were going to be a great fit. Kevin was very easy to work with and communicate what we were looking to get out of our wedding videography. Fast forward to the final few months the second time around Kevin and Abby were great in providing a questionnaire for the day of so nothing important to us was missed and a final phone call to discuss any remaining details. We wound up working with Nate and he was so nice, funny and you honestly forgot he was there during most of the day which was so nice! You focus on the photographer and their direction and he so seamlessly blended in to every part of the day while capturing it all, and from multiple angles! Nate was great and I would be happy to recommend him to anyone working with Rivion. Lastly the turn-around time for our video was so surprisingly quick (within 2 weeks) it was great! We even had one minor addition and within just a few hours after seeing the initial we got the change and it was perfect. I really enjoyed working with Rivion and all of their team members and would happily recommend them to any of my friends getting married in the Annapolis area!
  • Madison
    Madison N. Married on 04/10/2021

Incredible. Best ever!

BEST VIDEOGRAPHER EVER!!!!!!!! If you are stressed over finding vendors for your wedding day, don’t be!! Rivion Wedding Films is the best ever and I still can’t believe I got so lucky to have them capture our special day. My wedding was cancelled twice, once because of my husband’s military schedule and the second time because of COVID. I had to find new vendors for my third wedding date was SO STRESSED about finding a videographer that I loved since I hadn’t fallen in love with other wedding films that I watched from other companies. When I came across Rivion Wedding Films, I had a gut feeling they were the only videographer I’d be excited about. When I heard back from Kevin, I actually cried when he said they were available to film our day on such short notice (we planned a wedding in 7 weeks because of my husband’s military schedule). Kevin and his team were amazing in helping me pull together what I was envisioning for our day. Kevin and Abby had me detail all the events I wanted captured, really give you the creative direction on how much music you want in the video versus voice over, what moments you want in the video versus moments that don’t need to make it in the clip, and were incredibly organized in scheduling calls to discuss any changing details each week leading up to the wedding. Nevin came out to film our day and immediately we all just felt like such good friends. My bridesmaids and I laughed with Nevin and our photographer all day long. We seriously had the best time getting ready, doing the first look, reception, just everything! Kevin, Abby, and Nevin were the best in helping me plan what I envisioned for our wedding day and made the most incredible video that captured everything I asked for. We watch it literally 5 times a day! If you want a sophisticated, elegant, beautiful video with clips that goes seamlessly together, then choose Rivion Wedding Films! Thank you guys for everything!!!!
    Blair B. Married on 10/17/2020

Lovely video of our special day

We weren't sure if we could make room in the budget for videography but we're certainly glad we did. We found Rivion Films to be reasonably priced and they produced a great product. The day goes by so quickly and it's fun to see all the moments the pictures don't capture.
    Megan C. Married on 10/17/2020

Highly Recommend- Book them ASAP

Meghan and Nate were FANTASTIC!! Ryan and I felt such at ease with them and they were absolute professionals. They had great energy and were always available to capture our special moments. You have a fantastic team and if I ever need videographers again, or I have friends looking to book, I will 100% recommend your team. From booking to contracting to planning and executing, it was seemless. I cannot recommend your team enough. We cannot wait to see the final product but we already know it will be phenomenal. Thank you for making our day so special.
  • Anna
    Anna M. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect experience with Rivion!

Where to begin! Nothing but positive things to say. Kevin and his team are very easy to communicate with and clearly laid out the plan for my wedding video. Our day of shooter Nevin was so much fun to work with. We felt very comfortable with him and were sad when the night was over. The finished product is absolutely amazing. We feel so lucky to know we will have this for the rest of our lives. I wouldn’t change a thing about our experience with Rivion.
    Cristina A. Married on 08/21/2020

Rivion: The Wedding Day Saviors!

Rivion TOTALLY saved my entire wedding day! We called them less than three hours before my ceremony start time because our original videographer was unable to make it VERY last minute. Within 10 minutes, Rivion got a team together, and made it to my ceremony (which was over an hour away) for us to start on time. It takes someone with extreme expertise and an amazing go-with-the-flow personality to not even know anything more than the couple's first names and the venue and start time, but put something so magical together. I was FLOORED with how amazing our videos were. Videos are something that instantly bring you back to your wedding day, so I was devastated when the initial videographer backed out. These guys made me realize that EVERYTHING happens for a reason- I am SO glad our initial videographer was unable to make it and that Rivion was our videographer!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 08/15/2020

Rivion is the best!

Rivion is the best! They came highly recommended to me by my wedding planner! I watched a lot of videos and fell in love with their style! Kevin worked with me to create a package that worked for me and my wedding day needs! They. were so kind and professional on our wedding day! I cannot wait to see the video! Thank you!