Rivion Weddings Reviews

42 | Crofton, MD

42 Reviews for Rivion Weddings

• Jamie

Jamie H. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Rivion Wedding Films is the best!

Rivion captured our day perfectly! Michael, Kevin, Joe and the rest of the team provide high quality service and are wonderful to work with. They make sure the video is customized to your wishes and it includes everything that you want! From start to finish, they are very professional and take the time to meet with you to explain the entire process, discuss different package options and get to know you! We can't thank Rivion enough and I highly recommend them!! Thank you Rivion Wedding Films for capturing our day! We love our video!

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Love our wedding video!

Rivion was amazing from the moment we first connected; my husband and I cannot recommend them enough as a wedding videographer! Not only were they one of the easiest vendors we worked with, but the quality of the final product surpassed our expectations! They captured our big day so perfectly! Definitely use Rivion as your wedding videographer and you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Caitie H. · Married on 02/10/2021

Best Wedding Decision We Made

As a wedding planner, it was a no brainer that I was going to be super picky when it came to picking a #dreamteam for my own wedding. When you work in the industry, you see everything, so it was really important for me to be able to have our wedding feel like it was truly genuine to us as a couple. In the past, I've worked with Rivion tons of times with my clients and have only had incredible experiences, so when it came to my own wedding, I knew they are going to be the perfect fit for us! I had a vision in mind for my video that wasn't the "normal" wedding video and Rivion truly brought the idea to life. The video stands out against anything I'd ever seen before and the only way to describe it would be edgy, cool, and romantic all at once. I will continue to work with them in the future with my couples and can't recommend them enough to anyone looking to add an amazing video team to their wedding day crew.

Check it out for yourself: https://rivionweddings.com/caitie-and-justins-terrain-at-stylers-wedding/

Sent on 04/20/2020

Blair B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Lovely video of our special day

We weren't sure if we could make room in the budget for videography but we're certainly glad we did. We found Rivion Films to be reasonably priced and they produced a great product. The day goes by so quickly and it's fun to see all the moments the pictures don't capture.

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Anna

Anna M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect experience with Rivion!

Where to begin! Nothing but positive things to say. Kevin and his team are very easy to communicate with and clearly laid out the plan for my wedding video. Our day of shooter Nevin was so much fun to work with. We felt very comfortable with him and were sad when the night was over. The finished product is absolutely amazing. We feel so lucky to know we will have this for the rest of our lives. I wouldn’t change a thing about our experience with Rivion.

Sent on 01/01/2021

Cristina A. · Married on 08/21/2020

Rivion: The Wedding Day Saviors!

Rivion TOTALLY saved my entire wedding day! We called them less than three hours before my ceremony start time because our original videographer was unable to make it VERY last minute. Within 10 minutes, Rivion got a team together, and made it to my ceremony (which was over an hour away) for us to start on time. It takes someone with extreme expertise and an amazing go-with-the-flow personality to not even know anything more than the couple's first names and the venue and start time, but put something so magical together. I was FLOORED with how amazing our videos were. Videos are something that instantly bring you back to your wedding day, so I was devastated when the initial videographer backed out. These guys made me realize that EVERYTHING happens for a reason- I am SO glad our initial videographer was unable to make it and that Rivion was our videographer!!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren P. · Married on 08/15/2020

Rivion is the best!

Rivion is the best! They came highly recommended to me by my wedding planner! I watched a lot of videos and fell in love with their style! Kevin worked with me to create a package that worked for me and my wedding day needs! They. were so kind and professional on our wedding day! I cannot wait to see the video! Thank you!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Haley J. · Married on 07/18/2020

Everything you could ask for!

The Rivion team is amazing to work with. They really know how to capture every special moment and make the video perfect for you. We also used their “live stream” add on and I 10/10 recommend having the live stream if you have a lot of guest unable to attend the wedding! Our family and friends that could not attend because of covid were able to watch our ceremony from home. They all said it was great quality and they had no issues finding the live stream!

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Christina

Christina L. · Married on 07/04/2020

Amazing day captured by an amazing team!

We highly recommend Rivion Wedding. We are beyond happy with the Rivion team. From the first call to our final videos, they have gone above and beyond our expectations. I cannot stop playing our highlight reel. This was the most amazing day that we wanted to remember forever and they captured it all. Thank you Kevin, Paul and Mike for everything you did for us.

Sent on 07/26/2020
  • Emily

Emily K. · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing & magical!!!

I highly recommend getting a videographer for your dream wedding day and HIGHLY recommend Rivion Wedding Films! The communication with everyone in their company was easy, they responded every time in a surprisingly quick manner, and it was so much fun talking and planning my dream day out. Wedding planning is already stressful as it is, not to mention in the midst of a global pandemic. The Rivion team helped tremendously to alleviate the stress. The team and the videographer at my wedding, Nevin, brought all my visions to light and reassured me the entire time leading up to my wedding day as well as on my day. Nevin was amazing to work with and kept me calm when we started getting crunched for time. He reassured me that “the wedding doesn’t start until you arrive, you are fine on time”. He told me this many times, and I’m glad he did because I needed to hear it! He worked great with my photographer, even when just meeting the day of the wedding. I can’t say enough great things about this company. The work they do is magical and the videos they put together are priceless!! I cry happy tears every time I watch it. Family and friends who attended my wedding and those who were unable to attend keep saying how unbelievable and professional the video is. I was told multiple times from people who weren’t able to attend that by watching the video it was like they were there! Look no further for a videographer, you will fall in love with their work!!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe L. · Married on 04/25/2020

Best Videographer

I can not recommend Rivion enough! They captured our wedding day so perfectly. Their whole team provides such high quality service and were an absolute joy to work with from the start. They were able to capture all of the special moments and details from our wedding in such a beautiful way that captured us as a couple. We're so thankful for Rivion and can't wait to recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey L. · Married on 03/14/2020

Most Beautiful Video!!!

Rivion was absolutely amazing!!! I rewatch our wedding video almost every day!! They put together a wedding video that captured the day perfectly. All the most important people were in it and watching it makes me feel like I'm reliving the day. I would highly recommend Rivion!!!

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen H. · Married on 12/27/2019

Best Value for a Wedding Videographer in the DMV

We worked with Rivion for our December 2019 wedding at Haven Street Ballroom in Baltimore, MD. Paul was our videographer for the day-of; he was courteous and kind and worked well with our photographers and the rest of our vendor team. The final product was incredible. We opted for the 3-5 minute video and our video, at 4 mins, captured all of the love, fun, energy, and excitement of our full day. The editing team expertly incorporated all of our details without missing a beat. We had the easiest time working with the whole Rivion team from early interviews to catching up with Kevin the day before our wedding (even though that happened to be the day after Christmas). We felt like the Rivion team was dedicated to getting to know us and capture our day as thoroughly as possible, and we were confident in choosing Rivion as our wedding videographers!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing quality and a great team to work with!

We were not planning to have a wedding videographer but about a month out we decided to book with Rivion and we are so glad we did! From the very beginning their team was great to work with and was able to help plan out the perfect video with only a few weeks left before the wedding. Andrew was our videographer on the day of and he was so kind and nice to work with. We received the highlight video a few weeks later and it was better than we could have imagined! It really captured all of the moments of our day in such a beautiful way and we will be able to treasure this forever! Thank you Rivion!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Alex · Married on 10/12/2019

Hire Rivion...you won't regret it

From day 1, the professionalism and customer service at Rivion impressed me. I spoke with Kevin, the CEO, one-on-one to come up with a custom package that suited what I was looking for in my wedding videos. He was extremely easy to contact via phone and email, and was patient with all of my questions. As my wedding day approached and even after the wedding, I received the same high level of service from the other Rivion employees when I had questions or concerns. The videographers themselves were equally fantastic on the day-of the wedding. We had Nevin, Brenden, and Brady, and all of them were very friendly and fun to work with.

Lastly, the videos themselves turned out better than I could have imagined. They are beautiful and sentimental, without being cheesy or sappy. The moments and emotions of the day are captured perfectly and creatively. I even had requests for edits and a change of music, and Michael was able to take care of those quickly.

All in all, Rivion is an incredible team and produces AMAZING work that my husband and I will cherish for years to come. I spent hours researching wedding videographers in the DMV area, and Rivion is top-notch. I would hire them again in a heartbeat, and would recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Emily B. · Married on 10/11/2019

Fabulous video!

We had a great experience working with Rivion weddings! Our wedding video turned out absolutely beautiful, it's a wonderful way to remember the day! Rivion had great customer service throughout the planning process and seamlessly fit in with the crowd at the wedding. I'd definitely recommend them--we're so glad we got wedding video and chose Rivion for the job!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Ashley F. · Married on 10/04/2019

Incredible Wedding Video

We will forever be grateful that we invested in Rivion Weddings for our wedding videographer. We couldn’t be happier with how they captured our wedding day. We got married on October 4th and our video was provided to us in less than a month.
    We had the pleasure of meeting Rivion Weddings when they filmed us getting our engagement pictures taken. To be honest, we hadn’t really considered having a videographer but when we saw our engagement video, we knew we wanted them to capture our wedding day. Leading up to our wedding, we spoke on the phone and it felt like we were talking to family or our best friends. We didn’t really know what we wanted in a wedding video, but we were talked through the entire process and we discussed what meant the most to us in our relationship and what we were most excited about for our wedding day.
    Our wedding video blew us away and brought us to tears. Thank you for beautifully capturing our wedding while telling the story of us. The staff at Rivion is extremely professional and beyond talented! We will absolutely recommend their services to all of our family and friends and will be reaching out to them in the future to capture more important milestones in our life.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Angela · Married on 09/28/2019

Book Rivion!

Our videographer Stephen and the Rivion team were great partners during our planning and wedding day. I loved their enthusiasm for their videography services and ability to capture the day in such an authentic way. We loved the music they selected and how candid and natural every shot turned out. Don't hesitate to book Rivion for your wedding, I'm so happy we did and would recommend to any bride or groom looking for a reliable videographer with great customer service. Thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!

The Rivion team is was absolutely fantastic!! They were super friendly, professional, really easy to work with, and created an AMAZING video for us! We couldn’t be happier!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Ell

Ell T. · Married on 09/28/2019

Can't wait to relive our day for a lifetime...

A video was something I felt very strongly about having, but at first I was the only one of my family that thought so. But I insisted and our planners recommended reaching out to Rivion. From the very beginning Kevin made it clear that my vision for our wedding video was top priority and he worked with me to put together a package that I could afford. The video they put together was absolutely beautiful and captured all of the most special moments in the most dreamy montage. After I showed my parents the highlight video, their minds were completely changed and they suggested we go for the full length documentary edit that Kevin offered as well. We are so grateful to have such beautiful ways to relive the most special day of our lives!! I cannot thank Kevin and his team enough for all their hard work and cannot wait to see the video they put together for one of my bridesmaids, who has hired them for her wedding as well!!!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

High Marks from a local Wedding Planner

I recently had the pleasure of working with Kevin & Sebastian at Rivion Weddings on an editorial styled shoot in Baltimore, MD. Kevin was easy to reach via email, and always responded in a timely manner. Sebastian is a creative genius, and was able to film moments that I didn't even know existed. The end result was stunning. I will definitely be recommending Rivion to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Great people, perfect wedding video!

If you’re looking for a great videographer, Rivion is fantastic! They communicated and reached out up until our wedding day and even followed up after; they were also efficient in responding when I had any questions. Nevin was our videographer, and he was so kind and easy to work with! The video turned out perfect. He caught all the moments that were of great importance, and I couldn’t be happier with the footage of such a special day!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 09/21/2019

Yes hire Rivion to capture the day!

The Rivion team did an excellent job capturing our wedding! I recommend going with this company for many reasons, first of all because they were able to make arrangements when the videographer they assigned us was sick and made sure we didn't go without. We had 2 videographers, and they were fun guys to be around in addition to confidently capturing the day. I felt comfortable being in front of the camera. We went for the drone and it was totally worth it. AND most of all, our video turned out amazing and came quick (about a week) so we were able to relive the day when we got back from our honeymoon!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/20/2019

Great Experience!

We initially were not sure we wanted to invest in hiring a wedding videographer - but we found Rivion through our research and are SO glad we did. Working with Rivion and our videographer, Nevin was a fantastic experience! Nevin was so professional, easy going, clear in his instructions and never made us feel like we weren't being ourselves. We truly felt we were in great hands!

Our highlight video 100% tells the story of us and who we are - it captures so many moments that you either miss or completely forget happened. It was so well done and captured so many special moments from our day in such an elegant way. Everyone we shared our video with was totally impressed with the quality - a few used the words "tremendous", "outstanding", "first class".

We are so glad we hired Rivion to film our wedding day. They were so easy to communicate with throughout the process and have great video packages to choose from. If you are on the fence about a videographer, DO IT! And hire Rivion to capture it! You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Sharla

Sharla · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing quality

Rivion Films has been amazing to work with! Sebastian was our videographer and he was so talented and professional. We got our video in a week and half! That must be record time. The camera quality was great. If you have an special request, do not be shy to ask. They accommodated some of our special requests at no extra cost. They are also very affordable!

Would HIGHLY recommend.