Rivion Weddings Reviews

32 Reviews for Rivion Weddings

• Stephanie

Stephanie Cantor · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Love our wedding video!

Rivion was amazing from the moment we first connected; my husband and I cannot recommend them enough as a wedding videographer! Not only were they one of the easiest vendors we worked with, but the quality of the final product surpassed our expectations! They captured our big day so perfectly! Definitely use Rivion as your wedding videographer and you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Caitie Hanrahan · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Best Wedding Decision We Made

As a wedding planner, it was a no brainer that I was going to be super picky when it came to picking a #dreamteam for my own wedding. When you work in the industry, you see everything, so it was really important for me to be able to have our wedding feel like it was truly genuine to us as a couple. In the past, I've worked with Rivion tons of times with my clients and have only had incredible experiences, so when it came to my own wedding, I knew they are going to be the perfect fit for us! I had a vision in mind for my video that wasn't the "normal" wedding video and Rivion truly brought the idea to life. The video stands out against anything I'd ever seen before and the only way to describe it would be edgy, cool, and romantic all at once. I will continue to work with them in the future with my couples and can't recommend them enough to anyone looking to add an amazing video team to their wedding day crew.

Check it out for yourself: https://rivionweddings.com/caitie-and-justins-terrain-at-stylers-wedding/

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Lotman · Married on 03/14/2020

Most Beautiful Video!!!

Rivion was absolutely amazing!!! I rewatch our wedding video almost every day!! They put together a wedding video that captured the day perfectly. All the most important people were in it and watching it makes me feel like I'm reliving the day. I would highly recommend Rivion!!!

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Hallock · Married on 12/27/2019

Best Value for a Wedding Videographer in the DMV

We worked with Rivion for our December 2019 wedding at Haven Street Ballroom in Baltimore, MD. Paul was our videographer for the day-of; he was courteous and kind and worked well with our photographers and the rest of our vendor team. The final product was incredible. We opted for the 3-5 minute video and our video, at 4 mins, captured all of the love, fun, energy, and excitement of our full day. The editing team expertly incorporated all of our details without missing a beat. We had the easiest time working with the whole Rivion team from early interviews to catching up with Kevin the day before our wedding (even though that happened to be the day after Christmas). We felt like the Rivion team was dedicated to getting to know us and capture our day as thoroughly as possible, and we were confident in choosing Rivion as our wedding videographers!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing quality and a great team to work with!

We were not planning to have a wedding videographer but about a month out we decided to book with Rivion and we are so glad we did! From the very beginning their team was great to work with and was able to help plan out the perfect video with only a few weeks left before the wedding. Andrew was our videographer on the day of and he was so kind and nice to work with. We received the highlight video a few weeks later and it was better than we could have imagined! It really captured all of the moments of our day in such a beautiful way and we will be able to treasure this forever! Thank you Rivion!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Alex L · Married on 10/12/2019

Hire Rivion...you won't regret it

From day 1, the professionalism and customer service at Rivion impressed me. I spoke with Kevin, the CEO, one-on-one to come up with a custom package that suited what I was looking for in my wedding videos. He was extremely easy to contact via phone and email, and was patient with all of my questions. As my wedding day approached and even after the wedding, I received the same high level of service from the other Rivion employees when I had questions or concerns. The videographers themselves were equally fantastic on the day-of the wedding. We had Nevin, Brenden, and Brady, and all of them were very friendly and fun to work with.

Lastly, the videos themselves turned out better than I could have imagined. They are beautiful and sentimental, without being cheesy or sappy. The moments and emotions of the day are captured perfectly and creatively. I even had requests for edits and a change of music, and Michael was able to take care of those quickly.

All in all, Rivion is an incredible team and produces AMAZING work that my husband and I will cherish for years to come. I spent hours researching wedding videographers in the DMV area, and Rivion is top-notch. I would hire them again in a heartbeat, and would recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Emily Boyd · Married on 10/11/2019

Fabulous video!

We had a great experience working with Rivion weddings! Our wedding video turned out absolutely beautiful, it's a wonderful way to remember the day! Rivion had great customer service throughout the planning process and seamlessly fit in with the crowd at the wedding. I'd definitely recommend them--we're so glad we got wedding video and chose Rivion for the job!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Ashley Flaherty · Married on 10/04/2019

Incredible Wedding Video

We will forever be grateful that we invested in Rivion Weddings for our wedding videographer. We couldn’t be happier with how they captured our wedding day. We got married on October 4th and our video was provided to us in less than a month.
    We had the pleasure of meeting Rivion Weddings when they filmed us getting our engagement pictures taken. To be honest, we hadn’t really considered having a videographer but when we saw our engagement video, we knew we wanted them to capture our wedding day. Leading up to our wedding, we spoke on the phone and it felt like we were talking to family or our best friends. We didn’t really know what we wanted in a wedding video, but we were talked through the entire process and we discussed what meant the most to us in our relationship and what we were most excited about for our wedding day.
    Our wedding video blew us away and brought us to tears. Thank you for beautifully capturing our wedding while telling the story of us. The staff at Rivion is extremely professional and beyond talented! We will absolutely recommend their services to all of our family and friends and will be reaching out to them in the future to capture more important milestones in our life.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Angela · Married on 09/28/2019

Book Rivion!

Our videographer Stephen and the Rivion team were great partners during our planning and wedding day. I loved their enthusiasm for their videography services and ability to capture the day in such an authentic way. We loved the music they selected and how candid and natural every shot turned out. Don't hesitate to book Rivion for your wedding, I'm so happy we did and would recommend to any bride or groom looking for a reliable videographer with great customer service. Thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!

The Rivion team is was absolutely fantastic!! They were super friendly, professional, really easy to work with, and created an AMAZING video for us! We couldn’t be happier!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Ell

Ell Toth · Married on 09/28/2019

Can't wait to relive our day for a lifetime...

A video was something I felt very strongly about having, but at first I was the only one of my family that thought so. But I insisted and our planners recommended reaching out to Rivion. From the very beginning Kevin made it clear that my vision for our wedding video was top priority and he worked with me to put together a package that I could afford. The video they put together was absolutely beautiful and captured all of the most special moments in the most dreamy montage. After I showed my parents the highlight video, their minds were completely changed and they suggested we go for the full length documentary edit that Kevin offered as well. We are so grateful to have such beautiful ways to relive the most special day of our lives!! I cannot thank Kevin and his team enough for all their hard work and cannot wait to see the video they put together for one of my bridesmaids, who has hired them for her wedding as well!!!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

High Marks from a local Wedding Planner

I recently had the pleasure of working with Kevin & Sebastian at Rivion Weddings on an editorial styled shoot in Baltimore, MD. Kevin was easy to reach via email, and always responded in a timely manner. Sebastian is a creative genius, and was able to film moments that I didn't even know existed. The end result was stunning. I will definitely be recommending Rivion to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Great people, perfect wedding video!

If you’re looking for a great videographer, Rivion is fantastic! They communicated and reached out up until our wedding day and even followed up after; they were also efficient in responding when I had any questions. Nevin was our videographer, and he was so kind and easy to work with! The video turned out perfect. He caught all the moments that were of great importance, and I couldn’t be happier with the footage of such a special day!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 09/21/2019

Yes hire Rivion to capture the day!

The Rivion team did an excellent job capturing our wedding! I recommend going with this company for many reasons, first of all because they were able to make arrangements when the videographer they assigned us was sick and made sure we didn't go without. We had 2 videographers, and they were fun guys to be around in addition to confidently capturing the day. I felt comfortable being in front of the camera. We went for the drone and it was totally worth it. AND most of all, our video turned out amazing and came quick (about a week) so we were able to relive the day when we got back from our honeymoon!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/20/2019

Great Experience!

We initially were not sure we wanted to invest in hiring a wedding videographer - but we found Rivion through our research and are SO glad we did. Working with Rivion and our videographer, Nevin was a fantastic experience! Nevin was so professional, easy going, clear in his instructions and never made us feel like we weren't being ourselves. We truly felt we were in great hands!

Our highlight video 100% tells the story of us and who we are - it captures so many moments that you either miss or completely forget happened. It was so well done and captured so many special moments from our day in such an elegant way. Everyone we shared our video with was totally impressed with the quality - a few used the words "tremendous", "outstanding", "first class".

We are so glad we hired Rivion to film our wedding day. They were so easy to communicate with throughout the process and have great video packages to choose from. If you are on the fence about a videographer, DO IT! And hire Rivion to capture it! You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Sharla

Sharla · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing quality

Rivion Films has been amazing to work with! Sebastian was our videographer and he was so talented and professional. We got our video in a week and half! That must be record time. The camera quality was great. If you have an special request, do not be shy to ask. They accommodated some of our special requests at no extra cost. They are also very affordable!

Would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2019

RIVION weddings

RIVION did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments at my wedding. I LOVED the short highlight video! It was so creative and put together beautifully. 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Christa Stoehr · Married on 07/19/2019

Great Experience!

Rivion was amazing to work with and are so pleased with our video! Our videographer, Nevin was great!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Ellen · Married on 07/13/2019

Highly Recommend!

It was an honor and pleasure to work with Rivion films. They have been wonderful to work with and we are very thankful we chose them to be our wedding day videographers. Their entire team was very professional and they provided us with videos of our wedding that we will treasure forever. We worked with Nevin on the actual day of our wedding and he was fabulous! He was very professional, did an amazing job taking videos, and the biggest compliment I can give him is that I didn’t even notice he was there! He did an outstanding job of capturing our day. We would recommend Rivion Films to all of our family and friends and I continue to get compliments on their work from out of town family asking us who are videographers were! Thank you Rivion Films for the bottom of our hearts for working with us and for providing us with such great footage of our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Rocky Wood · Married on 07/06/2019

INCREDIBLE video from an amazing team

I can't say enough positive things about Rivion Weddings. From the beginning to the end of the entire process they listened to every detail I wanted, reassured me every step of the way, delivered an AMAZING video promptly, and made me feel so comfortable. I know some people think videos aren't as important as pictures, but I could not disagree more, especially after seeing what Rivion created. Through their video I get to relive the most amazing day. We were apprehensive of having someone following us around and feeling uncomfortable. They were funny, knowledgable, punctual, supportive, and genuinely kind. If you are considering a videographer, you will not be disappointed with Rivion Weddings.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Sal G · Married on 06/08/2019

Refined, wonderful, and embodiment of perfection

Rivion Films captured the full essence of my wedding and performed over and above my expectations. Paul was a joy to work with and his calm demeanor helped everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. My highlight film is a gem, produced and created with artistic genius. Michael, Kevin, and Joe worked closely with me every step of the way and truly delivered a film with utmost professionalism, class, and elegance. I highly recommend and jump at the chance to hire their service in the future for another celebration!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Rebekka

Rebekka Vallandingham · Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding Maryland wedding videography!

Outstanding Wedding videography and fantastic to work with!

I first contacted Rivion in January and immediately received a response. Since initial contact, I was met with nothing but timely responses, warmness and professionalism! Rivion followed up with me (without me even reaching out) up until the day of the wedding to ensure that I was in the loop for my wedding day! The videographers that I worked with on the day of my wedding were so nice, relaxed and personable and I could immediately tell they knew what they were doing with the various shots they were organizing. My entire wedding party LOVED working with them! Half the time, I had no idea they were there... but, after seeing my highlight wedding video, it was clear they were everywhere!

I received my wedding video two weeks after my wedding. Even though these wedding videographers were in high demand, they made my wedding a priority (even following up prior to production of my video to assure me I would have it soon - wow). After watching my video, I was speechless. I expected a great video after working with them but I had no idea how beautiful, intimate, and wowing this video would be. The videographers truly captured my and my husband's special moments and made them outstanding! Every shot was perfect!

If you are getting married, I HIGHLY recommend Rivion, you will not be disappointed! They are truly the best Maryland wedding videographers!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2019

Awesome experience

We are so happy with the professionalism and the quality of our video! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Sanaa

Sanaa Haseeb · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved working with Rivion!

Let me start by saying that out of all the vendors I hired for my wedding, this was by far the best decision of all. I was very specific with what I what I envisioned for our video, as every couple should be when hiring a videographer, but I just couldn’t find a company that fit what I was looking for. I went through countless lists of videographers recommended by friends, wedding wire, google, etc. So trust me when I say I did my research. My initial conversation was with Kevin, and I had a detailed conversation about what I wanted, the style, the type of coverage, etc. We had a multi day event so I needed flexibility above all. Kevin was so down to earth and such a pleasure to speak with and he assured me of everything and to contact him if I had any questions. Sebastian was our lead videographer and covered both our events. We had to give him little to no direction, he had a creative eye and we let him do his own thing. During our events we went over on time, and he was more than willing to stay to make sure he got footage of everything. Joe took care of the logistics and time coordinating which saved us a big headache. He was prompt at replying and kept us up to date on everything. Micheal was the one who was the creative director and did the editing for our feature film. He did such a beautiful job, and made sure I was 100% satisfied with it. There were only a few things that needed adjusting, but he took care of it right away. The final product was a beautiful feature film and highlight in 4K. The turn around time was less than a month, which we were so pleasantly surmised with. The style, quality, and editing was beautifully done and we couldn’t have asked for a better team to be a part of our big day! I can’t thank Rivion enough!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Shawna

Shawna Grady · Married on 02/08/2019

A Beautiful Experience

Recently, I had the pleasure of working with Rivion Weddings on set for FOX45 "Wedding A Week". Kevin was professional and warm to everyone in the room. As a result every beautiful moment was captured on film.

Sent on 03/16/2019