Riverview Chamber Players Reviews

52 | Waltham, MA

52 Reviews for Riverview Chamber Players

1 User photo

They performed at both of my daugher's weddings. Many guests gave rave reviews - they are simply the best!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Colette · Married on 06/08/2013

3.5

Rebecca was wonderful to work with and also helped me pick the music, which was thoughtful. The only issue we had was that the musicians did not play the right music at the right time and changed songs in the middle of walking down the aisle. I understand if there was some confusion, but during such a crucial part-- it would have been nice to have a consistent song all the way down the aisle. My recommendation to anyone is to be clear and triple confirm how the music should be played.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Riverview Chamber Players's reply:

I am so incredibly sorry that the music was not played at the right time during your processionals. I did speak with the musicians who played and they told me that they couldn't see the people processing down the aisle since ALL the guests stood up and blocked their view. They thought they had timed the music pretty well under the circumstances, but clearly, from your comment, they didn't succeed.

I can't tell you how much this upsets me, as I strive for excellence and ask that of all the musicians who work for me. However, I suppose sometimes there are glitches, and the fact that they couldn't see, was certainly caused a major glitch. With that said, I never want to leave a client dissatisfied so would like to make it up to you by personally playing for you and your husband, at no charge, of course. I would be happy to come to your home or you could come to mine.
    If you would prefer me to refund a portion of the money you paid or if have another idea for how I can make this up to you, please let me know.

Again, I apologize.

Rebecca

_____________
    Rebecca,

Thanks so much for your email. We appreciate your offer on the refund or playing for us, but it's really not necessary. Things happen and sometimes we can't control it. They did play beautifully (just not at the right times and ended up changing the song while I was already down the aisle with my parents-- I'm sure it was confusing).

Thanks again for your email and for being a part of our day.

Best,