Riverside Event Center Reviews

Riverside Event Center 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2019

Stephanie Pennell

This place is so amazing! Robin was so awesome and was there to help us in whatever we needed. This place is all about you. It focuses on what you want and how you want things. I love this place. I would recommend this place to anyone getting married

Sent on 01/31/2019

Riverside Event Center's reply:

Stephanie, you and Brandon are so sweet.
    Thank you for the kind words, that goes along way with other brides trying to get to know us. We can't wait for your wedding in September!
  • Jeri

Jeri · Married on 04/26/2019

Beautiful venue

Robin was excellent to work with and made sure our day went beautifully! Highly recommended!

Riverside Event Center 6
    Riverside Event Center 7
    Riverside Event Center 8
    Riverside Event Center 9
    Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful Venue and Wonderful People!

We can't say enough about how thankful we are that we chose Riverside for our wedding! The venue is beautiful inside and out and the location is AMAZING! On top of that, Robin is an absolute joy to work with and an expert wedding coordinator! Robin and Calyssa took care of us the day of our wedding so we could simply relax and enjoy it all! Thank you, thank you, thank you Robin, Calyssa, and Riverside!!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 01/19/2019

Stress Free Wedding Day!

LOVED working with Riverside Event Center for my Wedding Ceremony! Robin and her team made the whole experience stress free and perfect! Robin is so well organized and so helpful! The customer service is top notch! Although it rained on my wedding day, it didn't damper the experience at all. The space is beautiful and had plenty of space to do photos inside and a few outside for my January Wedding. I would recommend Riverside Event Center to anyone looking for quality customer service, beautiful location, and wedding expertise!

Riverside Event Center 10
    Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Cathleen

Cathleen · Married on 10/12/2018

Flawless Fall Wedding

Married October 12, 2018. Robin and her family are flawless organizers and are quick to problem solve to make the dream happen! Would highly recommend them and their beautiful facility to any newly engaged couple wanting a mountain wedding!

Riverside Event Center 20
    Riverside Event Center 25
    Sent on 02/02/2019

Riverside Event Center's reply:

Cathleen and Josh,
    We loved working with you on your wedding from the first day you and your Maid of honor walk though are doors two years before, we thought your wedding would never get here.
    It was such a beautiful ceremony and reception. You both really cared about the guests and there experience as well as your own. That is what truly make a beautiful wedding.
    Thank you for letting us be apart of such an amazing and special day. You both have a special place in our hearts. Best wishes to a happy and successful marriage.

Sophia · Married on 05/26/2018

Robin and her family made our wedding day perfect. From the moment we walked into Riverside last year, Robin and her family felt like our family. My wedding day at Riverside was beyond anything I could have imagined. Every detail went off without a hitch, even though it rained and we moved the ceremony inside. Robin is an expert coordinator. I am so grateful to Riverside for allowing us to have the most magical wedding day. I would recommend this venue to absolutely anyone and everyone. We have gotten compliments from so many guests about the venue, from how beautiful it was to how kind and excellent everyone running the show was. Thank you so much for everything you did for us!

Riverside Event Center 26
    Riverside Event Center 27
    Riverside Event Center 28
    Riverside Event Center 29
    Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Celena

Celena · Married on 04/28/2018

We had our wedding at the Riverside Events Center on April 28, 2018. Robin and her family helped everything go smoothly as planned! The place is beautiful on the inside with a wonderful view of chimney rock for an affordable price. Our wedding looked like we spent way more than we did because of this amazing venue. Robin is very responsive and always trys her best to help the bride and groom! I am so happy we picked this venue and I wouldn’t change a thing! I recommend it for sure! :)

Riverside Event Center 30
    Riverside Event Center 31
    Riverside Event Center 32
    Sent on 05/08/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/04/2017

We just had our wedding there 2 weeks ago and it was perfect. They were so awesome through the whole process, especially the weekend of. They made sure everything kept running smoothly and made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted every step of the way. They were super supportive and accommodating of us having our dog there as the ring bearer too! Thank you so much Robin and Calyssa!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kimberly · Married on 06/17/2017

AMAZING! You guys helped make my day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kathy · Married on 10/28/2017

What a great time! This venue was exactly the right mix of beautiful scenery outdoors and beautiful atmosphere inside. Robin was so professional and helped us make decisions that made the whole event come together. The food was "the best I have ever had at a wedding!" to steal a comment I heard many times throughout the day. My daughter's wedding was "perfect" to quote her!

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

Beautiful Location and great staff. When our officiant didn't show up, they reached out to a few that they knew and found someone who could do it. They really worked with us to make our day beautiful and go as smoothly as possible. We would definelty recommend Riverside Event Center to any other couples

Sent on 11/09/2017

Robin · Married on 05/26/2013

I loved the views from this venue and the backdrop of chimney rock was amazing in pictures! The staff was great and always ready to help the owner Robin was always there helping me stay in my budget while still making everything beautiful . Over all it was a great venue I would recommend them.

Sent on 01/16/2017