12 30 Events & Photos Reviews

9 Reviews for 12 30 Events & Photos

1 User photo

• Robert

Robert Foery · Married on 12/19/2020

Engaged, professional, a great experience!

We recently hired Alexis to officiate our small, family-only wedding ceremony. We were struck by how engaged Alexis was. She took the time to get to know us as a couple, and this added a personal touch to the warm ceremony she led. She was organized, professional, humorous, and very down to earth (like us). She took care of all the paperwork and gave us a thoughtful gift on the day of our ceremony. We would highly recommend Alexis to anyone. Thank you Alexis!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Alex

Alex Bester · Married on 10/17/2020

Bester Wedding

My wife and I decided to get married last minute and we found Alexis on wedding wire. She was so helpful with the whole process and responded to every question we asked with a professional answer. Our ceremony was short and sweet, about 15 minutes, just the way we wanted. I highly recommend Alexis for anybody.

Sent on 07/25/2020

12 30 Events & Photos's reply:

Thank you so much Alex, for allowing me and family to be apart of your special day! Wishing you and Jenna many many years of love! 🥰
  • Vicki

Vicki Sullivan · Married on 06/10/2020

Loved them like the family you feel immediately!

I have only spoke with her today and I love her! She already has me at peace and excited. We are have a small intimate wedding and she makes me feel so special , just like I was having a large wedding. I certainly will write another review after my wedding! I’m sure I will have more excellent words of praise ♥️😊
    I was married today! Alexis was always in touch, when she says “ I got you stop worrying “ you can stop worrying. Alexis and her family made our wedding fun and relaxed. They came too dinner with us afterward with my and Jess’s family and now they are family. I can’t say enough wonderful things about this family . Above and beyond comes too mind. Would absolutely recommend them for your wedding❤️

Sent on 06/03/2020

12 30 Events & Photos's reply:

Thank you so much for welcoming me and my family into yours, fun, exciting and memorable is an understatement. As us southerners say y’all will always be family. Thank you for allowing me and my family to be apart of your special day!

Donnetta Evans · Married on 09/08/2019

Mrs. Graham

I could not have chosen a better officiant. Alexis is absolutely amazing! From the beginning, she was very responsive and continuously checked in at least once a week throughout the 2 months time period of us planning our elopement. Alexis took time to get to know us and by the time she married us, she'd become a friend. Her genuine personality and caring heart was so easy to open up to and when I found myself allowing other non wedding related stressors get the best of me, she offered encouragement and support to ensure that she kept her bride to be in a happy, positive place. I cannot put the amount of love, respect, and appreciation that I have for Alexis is writing. By no means did I feel like I was just a client. She will never know how much she meant to me by helping to keep me grounded!! If you're looking for an officiant, she's definitely your girl!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

12 30 Events & Photos's reply:

Aaawww... Thank you I enjoyed working with you and your husband so much. Thank you again for allowing me to be apart of your special day!!!!
  • Aileen

Aileen Cruz · Married on 03/10/2019

Very professional and efficient

Alexis did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. It was at a short notice, but she provided quality service. She ensured that our needs and special requests were met to make this celebration as beautiful as it was. I would highly recommend her to everyone in need of a wedding officiant.
    Thank you, Alexis. We appreciate your service.

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • F

Freda Mclemore · Married on 09/15/2018

On Time Superwoman

She showed up an hour early at no charge and made my day run smooth. If we had any problems we didn't know about it because she took care of them right away without missing a beat.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Teresa · Married on 11/17/2017

She officiated my cousin's wedding and help her plan the wedding as well. Everything was great, she is more than a professional she is like family.

• W

Wilma · Married on 03/03/2018

At first I thought Alexis was out of my price range but she is worth every penny and more. I got what I paid for a more. She planned my wedding reception and our pre honeymoon night. Keep up the good work Alexis.

Shalonda · Married on 05/26/2018

Definitely a one stop shop. Will definitely use her again.