Rivermont Golf and Country Club Reviews

4 | Alpharetta, GA

4 Reviews for Rivermont Golf and Country Club

Jennifer · Married on 02/03/2007

My parents were referred to have the reception by neighbors of ours who use the golf club. Working with Nancy was easy and she made the event perfect. We had 2 tastings to ensure that the menu we chose was what we wanted and would satisy all. They worked with outside vendors who provided our cake and the music and truly made our wedding one to remember.

Sent on 03/09/2008

Beth · Married on 09/30/2006

Originally, I had worked with Nancy Eichler (who was great to work with, but had broken her leg during the planning phase) and then I worked with Warren. Everything was very professional and the food was great. All of my guests had a great time and the club was very accomodating to my request for another hour. What's nice about Rivermont is that it only plans for one event instead of double or triple-booking like other venues do. The placement of the building on the golf course makes for great pictures and they are willing to work with your other vendors to make your day perfect. A+

Sent on 04/09/2007

Colleen · Married on 10/20/2003

Rivermont provided excellent service for my wedding. Food was delicious and the service staff were impecable. Beautiful scenery overlooking the gulf course.

Sent on 03/19/2013