Riverdale Manor Reviews

Riverdale Manor 6
Riverdale Manor 7

Roxanne Boilinger · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Gorgeous venue -- excellent service

I can't say enough good things about Riverdale Manor. The venue is stunning and the food absolutely delicious. The staff and owner Maureen and wedding planner Monica went out of their way to make sure the wedding day went off without a hitch. It's always the small things though-- like an heirloom cake server we brought and thought we forgot to bring home but found later that it was carefully wrapped up by the staff in our bundle of things we brought home -- or a bartender that saw the MOB waiting in line and jumped out to serve her specially that sets one place above another. Dani who helped orchestrate the staff and the day was so professional and kind. It is clear that Riverdale knows how to make sure the day is very special and runs smoothly. I would not hesitate to recommend this venue for anyone who is hoping to have a stress free day and beautiful wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Passarella · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Excellent!

Melanie was knowledgeable, prompt, and so friendly! Thoroughly enjoyed meeting with her and learning about Riverdale as a venue.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Stacey · Married on 06/09/2019

Best Day Ever!

We were just married at Riverdale in June. The day was truly perfect!! It exceeded all of our expectations. Several guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Everyone loved the food and commented on how professional and courteous the staff was. We worked with wedding planner Monica and are so thankful. She responded promptly throughout the entire wedding planning process and was extremely knowledgeable and fun to work with. We were able to enjoy our day stress free knowing that she was taking care of everything. We had a blast at our wedding and would do it all over again if we could.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2019

A Perfect Wedding Venue

Riverdale Manor gave me the wedding of my dreams. They were extremely affordable and handled all the details of our wedding from start to finish. Monica was a pleasure to work with, the food was epic, and the day flowed without any issues despite the rainy weather. I never wanted to leave.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Riverdale Manor 11
    Riverdale Manor 12
    Riverdale Manor 13
    Riverdale Manor 14
    Riverdale Manor 15

Serena · Married on 04/13/2019

Riverdale Manor

I was married here one week ago and it was incredible. Monica was our wedding coordinator and did a great job of keeping the day running smoothly. We had all the appetizers we wanted and she made sure the whole day was on schedule. Her kind and relaxed nature helped both James and I feel at ease as well. Gorgeous venue too- with lots of outdoor space and gardens and a beautiful ballroom that simply doesn’t need much decorating with the natural light seeping through. The food was spectacular, the bartenders and staff kind. We loved our day and it would not have been made possible without this wonderful venue. I would recommend this to others, especially if you want your day to be gorgeous and fun. Thank you Riverdale Manor!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • tarra

tarra · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue!!!

The first wedding decision we made a year and a half ago was choosing our venue, Riverdale Manor. We worked with Monica from the moment I inquired about the venue 2 years ago, to our wedding day this past Saturday. Monica was an abolute pleasure to work with!! she was always patient with my many emails with questions and my detailed outlines/timelines. She knew our vision and was able to set-up the perfect Ceremony & Reception spaces we oculd have ever dreamed of. Our wedding was perfect from start to finsih. The venue alone is simply stunning (they decorate with greenery for the Holidays!) and their staff is FANTASTIC! We were so lucky to work with a venue and staff that did SO much for us, and all of their couples. They get the linens, handle all the food, set-up all your supplies day of, have gorgeous bridal suites, pack everything up at the end of the night, and are there to make sure the day is as perfect as it can be. I have never worked with a site that was so organized until working with Riverdale. Monica is the greatest ever and working with her and her assistant Julie was so lovely. They never made me feel rushed or like a burden. They were there to make sure everything flowed nicely. They also pack all your supplies up at the end of the night AND give you leftovers!! This was so so exciting for me and my husband because we hardly had a moment to eat, so having leftovers, our cake, and desserts, was so special for us. If you are thinking about Riverdale, I suggest choosing them! They're the best in the business!

Sent on 12/06/2018

a · Married on 11/30/2018

Beautiful venue, helpful staff

We had a wonderful experience with Riverdale Manor and with our coordinator, Melanie. She took care of the numerous big and small details throughout the wedding planning process to ensure that our wedding was a beautiful, enjoyable night for us and our guests. We couldn't believe that everything went so perfectly!

You get a lot for your money at Riverdale Manor, which is not something I can say of the other venues we toured in the Lancaster and Philadelphia areas. While planning, I was all about simplicity, and having catering in-house and a wedding coordinator included in the package made planning much easier on us. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful, reasonably priced wedding location with great, professional service.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Annie

Annie Schuster · Married on 11/16/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Monica, Linda, and the staff at Riverdale are absolutely top notch. I had a wonderful experience with everyone I encountered during the planning process and would not change one thing. I was told by several people how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue is. Some even compared it to Magnolia, which for this Fixer Upper fan is the ultimate compliment!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2018

We are so happy that we chose Riverdale Manor for our wedding venue! At our very first appointment, we knew that we would be in great hands! Monica was an amazing coordinator, and was always there to answer questions or give creative ideas. Due to the forecast, we ended up having our ceremony in the pavilion instead of outside on the grass. The pavilion was perfect, and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony spot. . After the ceremony, Monica and staff did such a great job turning the pavilion into our dance floor and bar. Our guests are still raving about the food served at dinner, and we agree that it was delicious! The dessert bar is an absolute must, as well. Thank you, Riverdale Manor, for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

Riverdale Manor is a beautiful venue for a wedding! We had a summer wedding and opted to have our ceremony in the pavilion, even though they have a grass area for a ceremony as well. It was the perfect spot for our ceremony and the lights were beautiful. We decided to have the pavilion transitioned to the dance floor and it was a great decision so that the older crowd could stay inside to mingle while the partiers could dance all night long outside. Melanie, our coordinator, was so helpful and promptly answered our concerns/questions. The day went off without any major issues. I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else and recommend Riverdale Manor to anyone in the Lancaster area.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

My husband and I just got married last week at Riverdale Manor. This venue could not have been more perfect and beautiful. Monica, our coordinator was so awesome and helped alleviate any day of stress we had. She literally did everything! Everything about our day was perfect - the cake and food were delicious, the venue itself, the ease of having someone put all your visions to life, the bride and groom suites, and so much more. We also loved how beautiful the back up option is for the ceremony in case of inclement weather. If I had to go back and do it over, I wouldn't change a thing or our decision to get married here. I can't stop raving about this venue. This place made our day a dream come true. All our wedding guests were complimenting how beautiful it was. I can't speak highly enough about Riverdale Manor!!!!!! Thanks again Monica!!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I got married at Riverdale Manor in May 2018 and we could not possibly be more happy with Riverdale Manor!

We fell in love with Riverdale Manor upon our first visit. There are so many spaces to love - the covered pavilion and breezeway, the indoor hall, the outdoor ceremony space by the river, the patio, and the farmhouse. We also loved Riverdale because it had an indoor ceremony option that we loved just as much (if not more) than the outdoor space!

It had rained the entire week of our wedding, so the ceremony was in the covered pavilion. The space was so beautiful and intimate, the perfect ceremony. We had so many compliments from our guests on how much they loved the ceremony space and how it was unique to any wedding they had previously attended.

Our coordinator, Monica, was so awesome! We worked with her from our very first visit. She was so on top of every little detail. She typically responded to any inquiry within 24 hours. She was there every step of the way to help us plan, and she attended the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. She and the Riverdale team also set up the room and put up all decorations so we didn't have to do anything the day of the wedding except enjoy the day!

Strongly recommend Riverdale Manor to everyone!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

Riverdale Manor was the perfect choice for our March wedding. The property was so beautiful and we knew we would have great options for our ceremony and reception no matter how the weather turned out. We worked with Maureen and we really appreciated her depth of knowledge: she helped us make the right choices for our vendor team and generally to achieve our vision. Many of our guests commented both on how beautiful the venue is, but also how smoothly the whole evening ran. We had a great experience with Riverdale Manor and Maureen, and we really appreciated how easy she made our wedding planning process!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Hillary · Married on 11/05/2017

Our experience with Riverdale Manor was truly outstanding from start to finish. Katie was our coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing, and so responsive and helpful during the planning process. Everything was perfect - from the food, to the beautiful venue, to the staff, we seriously couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. Stop searching now and choose Riverdale Manor for your special day, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

My wife and I just got married here in October 2017 and this place was PERFECT! We planned our wedding from Seattle, WA and our coordinator, Monica, was the perfect combination of professional and fun for helping us every step of the way. She has no problems planning most of the wedding over email, and provided us will all of the tools and info so that is was easy to do so. She was open to every idea we had, and provided spot-on suggestions for the pieces we were unsure about. As for the venue, the grounds are beautiful, the staff is friendly and the food is fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day :)

Sent on 12/17/2017

Jack · Married on 10/20/2017

Riverdale Manor is amazing!! On many levels... the location and scenery is breathtaking, the venue is beautiful, the owner Maureen and staff are second to none! This is THE place to celebrate your wedding. Our guests still rave
    about our daughter’s wedding a year later. From the outside chapel to the outside patio, you will be hard pressed to find a more beautiful, clean, well run wedding venue anywhere.....

Sent on 09/23/2018

Greg · Married on 09/22/2017

My wife and I get married September 22nd. This venue is top notch and made our day that much better. The staff is great and was willing to help with anything we needed as much as they could, was even accurate in giving me updates on our alcohol levels. Food was top notch, and the views were amazing throughout the night. I would HIGHLY recommend riverdale for anyone looking.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Blayre · Married on 09/17/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Riverdale and their staff there! We got married on September 17th, 2017, and everything was executed flawlessly, from the start to the finish. Our coordinator, Katie definitely knew her stuff, and was very quick at responding and guiding us through the planning process. On your wedding day, the grounds at Riverdale are yours to use to create your dream space, and your event is their sole focus that day, which is something that really appealed to us. While they do have specific guidelines and rules, if you think about all of the things you CAN do with the space, rather than the restrictions and the things you CAN'T do, you will be able to create your vision easily! The ceremony and reception timeline ran seamlessly, thanks to Katie and her assistant, and we had PLENTY of time to eat, dance, mingle, and truly ENJOY our day- it was so so awesome to not have to worry about a single thing! My husband and I work in the hospitality industry, so the food and service were extremely important to us. Not only was the food flawless, but all of the bartenders, service staff, runners, bussers, and clean up crew were polite, friendly, attentive, and did everything possible to keep us happy! For brides considering Riverdale- this place runs like an oiled machine. They have very specific vendors and staff that work with them every weekend, and know the drill- so trust them and use their experience to your advantage. Do consider a venue like this that has high standards set for the level of hospitality they provide. You may think that they are being too strict or limiting, but in the end, your guests will really notice the difference! You don't need the 20inch sparklers anyway- trust me ;) To finish, we have to send a HUGE thank you to Katie- you are wonderful and great at what you do. Thank you for being patient and open to our suggestions, constant e-mails, and for working with your staff to pull off the best event EVER. <3

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Riverdale Manor 23
    Riverdale Manor 24
    Riverdale Manor 25

Hayley · Married on 09/08/2017

You will not regret picking Riverdale Manor as your venue. We were getting compliments ALL night about the beautiful venue. The lights in the pavilion made such a romantic glow, we had people dancing all night. The landscaping is absolute perfection, flowers, trees and green everywhere. Maureen was so organized and had all of my wedding party and family in line. The ceremony and reception was absolutely perfect. I'm so glad that we found Riverdale Manor!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2017

Riverdale Manor is a magical place and I fell in love the minute I saw it! The staff is phenomenal and we could not have had a better wedding day! They are thorough, welcoming, and as concerned about your day as much as you are. I'd get married there 100 times if that was possible! There will never be enough "thank yous" for Riverdale, you guys are the best!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kate · Married on 08/11/2017

I recently got married at Riverdale Manor on July 3rd, 2017 and our day couldn’t have been more perfect. We worked with Maureen Raezer who made the planning process easy, stress-free, and fun! I would highly recommend Riverdale Manor to anyone who is looking for a venue that will take care of you and make sure everything is planned out. As a bride, it was amazing to not worry about the little details – the staff at Riverdale took care of setting everything up and making sure the day ran smoothly. Our guests who attended the wedding could not stop complimenting us on the venue we selected. The food was also a major hit! Guests loved the quality of the food and appreciated that the food was delivered to each table at the same time, no tables were left waiting (even if they were sitting at a higher table number). On top of everything else, Riverdale also provides multiple locations to get married (indoors and outdoors). Luckily we had amazing weather and we were able to get married outside by the river, but if there would have been rain… their indoor location at the gazebo is just as beautiful! Thank you Riverdale Manor for providing my husband and I with a day that we will never forget!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Riverdale Manor 26

Tamara · Married on 07/21/2017

We recently had our ceremony and reception at Riverdale. We chose Riverdale as soon as we walked in the doors to visit a year ago. It's stunning (you don't need many added decorations) in itself and it also has a beautiful pavilion as a rain plan! The absolute best part about our experience was Monica and the staff. Their expert planning was so helpful and everything in our day was perfectly executed. They were super accommodating and kept everyone happy. They checked on us constantly and made sure we had every little thing we may need so everything would go smoothly. We can't thank you enough for all the hard work and care that you put into our day!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Linda · Married on 07/08/2017

I, apparently was a very calm bride! How could I NOT be with such amazing vendors and the most perfect venue for us.

The entire staff was organized and professional to help plan for the wedding, and they were wonderful the day of! I couldn’t have made a better choice for a wedding venue. Thank you Riverdale Manor for our perfect wedding day! My family members and guests still compliment on how beautiful the grounds were for our July 2017 wedding.

Also, I cannot believe Riverdale Manor is less than 2 miles from my childhood home and elementary school...what a hidden gem!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2017

We cannot say enough about how wonderful Monica and her team were to work with and how amazing they made our special day. They thought of everything and made the day effortless for us which allowed us to focus on each other. The grounds are stunning and the reception space is lovely. Our guest could not stop complimenting the food, especially the desserts!

Sent on 07/05/2017