River Hills Country Club Reviews

17 | Valrico, FL

17 Reviews for River Hills Country Club

Christina L Sanzeni 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely stunning

We had our wedding here March 16th 2019. And everything couldn't have gone any better ! Shane did such an amazing job at helping us and making sure everything was perfect! The grounds couldn't be any more prettier and the food was absolutely amazing !!! (Even though we didn't get to eat lol) to busy making it rounds. Would def love to hold more events here!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Tina Cannon 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful, unique venue, amazing food and service.

We absolutely loved this venue; it鈥檚 beautiful, unique, and the food was amazing! Shane was super in coordinating all the details and making sure everything was perfect for our daughters wedding celebration馃挒 Thank you Shane and the rest of the staff serving on Oct. 27, 2018馃

Sent on 11/24/2018

Ciara 路 Married on 10/13/2017

RHCC is the best venue package for anyone's dollar. The ceremony space, cocktail hour space, and reception area were all exactly as I hoped they would be. The food was amazing and the bartenders and waiters were all top notch! Not to mention Shane, he was helpful and responsive all the way until the sparkler sendoff! Highly recommend this venue and Shane! :)

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • User1721367 路 2+ years ago

Shane and his team at River Hills were super friendly and did everything to help make our day special. This venue is not only beautiful, but very reasonable and Shane has plenty of options for the ceremony in case of bad weather. I cannot say enough about Shane. He was amazing, easy going and wonderful to work with. We wanted a formal sit down dinner, but after meeting with Shane the first time he recommend that we go with a buffet dinner to help us stay within our budget. I was concerned with the amount of time it would take for 120 guests to go thought the line, but it worked out perfect

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • Kayla

Kayla 路 Married on 02/21/2015

This was the most amazing place to get married! Our day turned out beautiful and more than we could have ever expected! The food and beverage manager, Shane Turi, is more than helpful at all times and did everything in his power to make our day perfect! We highly recommend River Hills Country Club to anyone who is looking for a perfect wedding!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Allison 路 Married on 02/14/2015

The venue was perfect. Shane is very laid back which made everyone more comfortable. He was able to take my vision and make everything perfect. The venue is beautiful and VERY affordable. It was FANTASTIC!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Katy 路 Married on 11/29/2014

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at River Hills. Shane Turi was a pleasure to work with, and went the extra mile at the last minute to make sure we had the right chair covers, and everything was perfect. He even spent his own personal time to ensure a beautiful setting. The servers and bartender were responsive and professional. River Hills provides a beautiful, intimate setting with amazing decor, an attached lounge, which was perfect for our cocktail hour, and a grand piano, which we had played by a professional pianist for the arrival of our guests and first hour preceding the wedding party's arrival. Everything was perfect, and I highly recommend River Hills Country Club for your next event.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Michele 路 Married on 11/15/2014

Shane Turi was the head person we spoke with through out the process. He was absolutely wonderful to work with. The venue itself was very beautiful, I especially loved the fire place and did a lot of DIY decorations that turned out great. The food taste very good. We got the Italian buffet and it was very filling and loved all the options. Shane was very easy to work with and flexible on multiple fronts. Two days before the wedding my grandfather got an OK from the doctor to come. He had to be brought by a ambulance like vehicle from the hospital. Unfortunately he was 30 minutes late and could have MISSED the whole thing BUT Shane let us start late even tho the ceremony had a strict timeline and I know he had to shut down the golf course until the ceremony ended. I am forever grateful for that! Everything we went over was done right and he was a great help determining how much food/punch/champagne to order and again was very flexible if more needed to be added. This was a perfect place all around (price included) and I would definitely check it out if you are looking at this area. We have a lot of family in Brandon/Riverview so the location was perfect. I cannot stress enough how helpful and on point Shane was. That was one part where I never needed to worry.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Autumn 路 Married on 04/05/2014

We had a beautiful wedding at River Hills! My dad said the venue was the least expensive part of all of it, so that is a plus too ;) They have a beautiful new ceremony site outside, which we used and I am so glad we did! They have lots of great places to take pictures outside and we had lots of fun inside and there was plenty of space for our 108 guests. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 04/20/2014

Jerri 路 Married on 04/21/2012

We were extremely pleased with Riverhills Country Club. We would highly recommend it to anyone and have done so already . The food and service was top notch and everyone was very accomodating. Many of our guests have commented on the facility and the great food.

Sent on 04/28/2012

Jeanette 路 Married on 04/14/2012

Very helpful & professional. The venue was beautiful, outside & inside options for the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception. The food was great.

Sent on 05/05/2012
  • Charlene

Charlene 路 Married on 10/08/2011

river hills country club has the most amazing people i have ever had to deal with. they are very nice, they work with you with any problem you might have and go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect for you. all night all my guest kept telling me how amazing the food was and that they never had such amazing food at a wedding before. the servers were so nice and made sure everything was perfect for us. they have the best prices around and are worth every penny. the place is extremely beautiful. i definitely recommend this vendor, you will not be sorry.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Peggy 路 Married on 04/02/2011

I just got married there on April 2, 2011. Bill Tucker and his staff from the begining of planning to the end of the reception was so accomodating and wonderful! I had my wedding outside on the patio and reception inside the main dining room, and it was fabulous! My guests have all said how wonderful the food was. I felt like it was my own home, no pushy staff, nobody telling me to hurry, it was awesome! The best part of this is the cost, my fiance and I had to pay for the wedding ourselves, and Bill was great with helping me choose choices that would fit my budget. We had around 80 people and we had plenty of food. I brought all the decorations over the day before and had all the boxes labled where everything should go, and Bill and his staff had everything all set up perfectly!! Thanks River Hills for making my day perfect!!!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Lisa 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Riverhills was a beautiful venue and the day couldn't have gone better. Shane was very helpful and accommodating. He addressed any concerns we had promptly and made our day as stress free as possible.

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • Nadeen

Nadeen 路 Married on 10/15/2011

Bill Tucker at the River Hills Golf and Country Club did a phenomenal job! The community and grounds are already beautiful but he and his staff pulled it all together. He is extremely flexible and worked within our budget. There was nothing that I asked that he did not make available to me. I was extremely impressed with the whole process and the final product. He is very down to earth and didnt make us feel bad about our limited budget. We made everything work on a budget! I would highly recommend the River Hills Golf and Country Club to anyone, limited budget or not! My ceremony and reception was beautiful!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Georivette 路 Married on 06/25/2016

Vendor works with you to make sure this day is as perfect as dreamed of.

Sent on 07/04/2016