Rivard Fine Jewelry Reviews

67 | Lexington, KY

67 Reviews for Rivard Fine Jewelry

Jessie · Married on 08/20/2016

I would highly recommend using Rivards for your engagement/wedding rings! I was ecstatic to see the impeccable quality of my diamond that Rivards helped my fiancé find! I do not think he could have got any better quality for the price that Rivards gave him. The staff is very friendly, professional, and helpful at all times. My engagement ring was too big and they had it resized for me twice free of charge. I am extremely pleased with Rivards!

Sent on 08/01/2015

I would highly recommend using Rivard's Jewelry for any occasion! I bought an engagement ring from Rivard's last April and was extremely pleased. They worked within my budget to maximize every possible facet of the ring. They helped me pick out a loose diamond, the settings that I wanted, and helped compare them back and forth. They tailored everything to my wishes and did a fantastic job putting it all together. Getting the ring was quick, and the few times we have been back for a cleaning they have taken care of everything! High quality service, and great staff!

Sent on 11/21/2015

I bought my engagement ring at Rivard Fine Jewelry and had the absolute best experience. I visited the store several times and had nothing but the best service. Rivard's staff was extremely friendly, helpful and professional. I would recommend them to anyone based on my wonderful experience. I look forward to using them in the near future for all of mine and my fiancé's jewelry needs.

Sent on 04/28/2015

I was extremely pleased with my whole experience at Rivard's Fine Jewelry. I spent a whole day in Lexington driving around to the different jewelry stores. All other jewelry stores were very pushy. I felt like at Rivard's they were genuinely interested in helping me and finding out what I was looking for. I did not purchase anything the first trip to their store. That didn't stop them from spending well over an hour with me showing me rings and diamonds. I picked out a couple of different styles for them to write down. I came back the next time and decided to scratch both of those styles. I went a totally different route and they treated me no different. I was very pleased with the selection, price, and service. I ended up purchasing my finance's engagement ring here. I also bought a pair of pearl earrings a couple of months later. Both transactions were great.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/21/2016

Just want to say that Rivard Fine Jewelry and staff was amazing and helped me find that perfect ring. Brandon was great to work with and went above and beyond what was needed to help find the exact diamond and ring I was looking for. Can't say enough how much I appreciate the help that was given. Thanks Brandon!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Eric · Married on 12/31/2015

I could not have been more impressed with Rivard Fine Jewelry, and would hesitate to use anyone else in Lexington. Mike, Brandon, and others were extremely helpful in finding the exact ring that I was looking for, and within the price range I was looking to spend. There was no pressure at all during the entire process, and they were very patient during my multiple trips into the store. I would recommend Rivard to anyone looking for a great value and good experience.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Matt · Married on 10/23/2015

Great service all around. I had a short time frame to work with and that did not bother Brandon at all. He assured me the engagement ring would be ready on time and he delivered. We will gladly continue to use Rivard Fine Jewelry for our needs going forward.

Sent on 09/25/2015

I purchased an engagement ring at Rivard and am going back to purchase a wedding band. I worked with a couple of the employees but mainly with Brandon and everyone was great. They were very informative and helpful, not pushy at all but willing to educate me and explain how their process works obtaining diamonds, etc. I was also planning on moving while looking at rings and they were very understanding of my situation and since I have moved they have been very accommodating. They have good hours most days of the week and are very responsive on the phone. I have not had any negative aspect to my experience with Rivard.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Alfonso · Married on 09/27/2015

I went to Rivard's to look at engagement rings last fall and let Brandon know right off the bat that I was just looking. Even then he was extremely helpful and took the time to help me in quest to find the ring I wanted. The entire time he made me feel as though he was helping me instead of trying to sell me a ring. When I went back a few months later, I was impressed that not only he remembered me but remembered my name as well. Again he was extremely helpful! Listened to what I was looking for and once I picked out a ring, was very detailed as to all the information needed to select the diamond stone. He again made me feel as though he was helping me instead of trying to sell me what I was looking for. You don't find that at any other jewelry store! Brandon's customer service was the best I've experienced at any store and I would recommend to anybody to go to Rivard's.

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • User4601910 · 2+ years ago

After looking extensively in many stores from Nashville to Louisville to Lexington, we finally found the perfect jeweler for us, Rivard's. We wouldn't have been able to buy such an excellent cut, clarity, and color with as many carats as we were able to obtain with Rivard's. We couldn't be happier with the diamond and ring.

That being said, this is not the selling point for this jeweler. I only had a short time frame from which to work with for ordering, receiving, and giving my beautiful fiance a deserving ring. Rivard's was able to put in my order (unbeknownst to my fiance who was in the store), and provide the paperwork and other integral information to me when I returned home, 2 hours away. They went above and beyond in their customer care answering multiple phone calls and all questions that I had throughout the process. If I had to do it over I wouldn't choose anyone but them. They kept me abreast of the situation throughout the ring's delivery and I appreciate their diligence in every aspect of the ring buying process.

Sent on 12/10/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

The ring my fiance chose from Rivard is BEAUTIFUL. I said that I could not have picked a better piece myself. My father bought an anniversary ring for my mother here and my brother bought his wife's wedding set here too. We have always been pleased by the quality and service offered by Rivard.
    This is being written by my fiance:
    I was set on purchasing my engagement ring here and it seems my gut had the right place in mind. I explained to them what I liked and what I disliked, gave them a price range, and told them the kind of jewelry my fiancee wears. They were able to suggest quite a few options and I went with one that seemed most like my fiancee. She was immensely pleased by the piece that I chose. I will definitely shop with Rivard again. They are friendly, helpful, and have already been recommended by me to friends.

Sent on 07/17/2015

We could not be more pleased! My new jewelry is so beautiful! My husband has been wanting to find just the right jeweler who is knowledgable and provides exquisite quality. The selection of diamonds is outstanding. Brandon was very knowledgable, kind, and patient as we carefully selected from their beautiful inventory. We are so thankful we went to Rivard and so appreciate their care and attention to detail.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Adam · Married on 08/08/2015

Brandon was very helpful throughout the entire process and made it as painless as possible. I feel like I received a great price for the ring I picked out and they also helped me with insuring the ring. I will definitely use Rivard FIne Jewelry for any of my future jewelry needs and would recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Gorgeous rings! You can customize exactly what you want.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Jonathan · Married on 05/16/2015

I am so glad to have chosen Rivard Fine Jewelry as the place to find an engagement ring and diamond. Mike and Brandon were both helpful and kind each time I came to the store. Mike patiently taught me about the process of selecting a diamond and ring, clearly demonstrating his knowledge and expertise. Brandon offered lots of great insight about choosing an engagement ring that I probably never would have considered without him. After explaining my budget, Mike and Brandon made no attempt to ask me to spend more money. This is clearly a high quality family business and every member of their team is excited to interact with you on a one-on-one basis. Above all, I am most thankful for their flexibility, as I decided to make a last minute change to the ring I had selected and Brandon and Mike were able to accommodate my desire without causing a long delay or taking a hit financially. I will recommend Rivard Fine Jewelry to any friend or family member, especially those looking to support a local Central Kentucky business.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/08/2015

I have the most gorgeous ring. The clarity of the diamond is exquisite. They took the time to make me feel so special.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Stephen · Married on 01/03/2015

I could not be more satisfied with my experience at Rivard Fine Jewelry. Brandon Rivard provided me with all the information I needed about diamond selection and patiently helped me to select the perfect diamond in light of my preferences and price range. Mr. Rivard also helped me to custom design a ring setting and worked diligently with his ring designers to have it made exactly to my specifications. The final diamond engagement ring is absolutely perfect and my fiancée loved it. In fact, she loves the fiery sparkle of the diamond and the design of the setting more every day! We will definitely be returning for our wedding bands. I highly recommend Rivard Fine Jewelry to anyone looking for high quality and a great experience from beginning to end.

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • Z

Zach · Married on 11/22/2014

I can not say enough good things about my experiences at Rivard. I have had several dealings with Mike and Brandon and they always go out of their way to make me feel welcome and to ensure my satisfaction with my purchase, even after the point of sale. Along with their amazing customer service, the Rivards have beautiful merchandise at reasonable prices. I would recommend Rivard Fine Jewelry to anyone searching for an engagement (or any other) piece. I will never go anywhere else.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Seth · Married on 09/20/2014

After searching all over Lexington for the perfect engagement ring, I came back to the first store I visited. The customer service at Rivards is above and beyond any other store in Lexington. Mike took the time to educate me on what qualities to select when purchasing a diamond before I made a decision. I also felt the price was very competitive and Mike worked to find the best value for the type of diamond I was looking for. Not only did I get a great diamond engagement ring and a great deal, but I also got the peace of mind knowing that should any issue arise down the road, Rivards will continue to provide great customer service to smooth any unforeseen issues out. I will be back!!

Sent on 04/27/2014

I tried a few of the large chain jewelers before coming to Rivard's. I really liked the customer service there. Mike was a great help and did not pressure me into a quick buy. He answered all of the questions honestly. I also really liked the diamond selection and the reasonable price. My fiance loves her ring and we are very happy with it.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Brandon · Married on 07/26/2014

They were ver helpful and I would definantly back.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Matt · Married on 07/12/2014

The staff at Rivard Jewelry were very kind and helpful! The quality and price of the engagement ring and and wedding band I purchased there was exceptional! I will definitly be going back for any of my jewelry purchases in the future.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Taylor · Married on 07/05/2014

The staff at Rivard Jewelry were very kind and so helpful! The jewelry at their store is beautiful and very reasonably priced. My fiance and I walked in right as they were closing two times in a row (on accident of course) and they spent as much time with us as we needed to make the right decisions about our wedding bands - They didn't even care that they were closing. I would definitely recommend Rivard Jewelry, and we will definitely go back for future purchases.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Eric · Married on 05/17/2014

I had absolutely the best experience with Rivard's. I found a loose diamond for a certain price and when it arrived it was more than what I had seen. Without hesitation they charged me the price I saw it for. Best quality jewelry for a great price, plus you are dealing with an extremely nice staff who care.

Thanks,
    Eric

Sent on 04/17/2014

Lindsay · Married on 08/24/2013

I can't say enough kind things about the staff at Rivard Fine Jewelry. They were immensely helpful to my husband in finding my PERFECT engagement ring, and they were delightful to work with when we came in to buy our wedding bands. They were so kind, taking time to educate us about what we were investing in, and not at all pushy or judgy, like some other jewelers can sometimes be. Brandon even recognized us when we ran into him at dinner, several months AFTER our wedding! We have absolutely recommended them to all of our friends; they have made life-long customers of us!

Sent on 05/01/2014