Ritani Reviews

35 | Parker Dam, CA

35 Reviews for Ritani

35 Ritani Reviews

Kendal · Getting married on 11/02/2018

We ordered my engagement ring online through Ritani. Opted for the in-store preview and it was fabulous! I searched around for what I wanted, and couldn't find it so we had it made online through Ritani. I got to select the band and diamond. Was less expensive than every other jewelry store we looked at, and Ritani had better quality and certified diamonds. My engagement ring was appraised for insurance purposes and they appraised it for much higher than we paid. We were on the phone with Ritani a few times re: payment, shipping, etc. - Super responsive, talked with the same person from day 1 and she stayed in touch via email and phone. My ring is gorgeous and exactly what I wanted!

• Mrs._S

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

I am so happy with Ritani and all they have done.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/13/2018

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience. We purchased the stone and band and had it set perfectly the same day, while we waited. We decided to change the band a week later and the store honored the credit and did not charge to reset the ring. The customer service was wonderful and the whole experience made getting engaged so effortless. We HIGHLY recommend this store to everyone.

Matt · Married on 10/07/2017

Ritani was the only one that carried the specific type of diamond i was after and their prices and selection were amazing.

Also, their customer service is professional, fast, and honestly the best i have ever encountered.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Ritani has been absolutely fantastic for us! :D I would highly recommend them for anyone shopping for wedding bands, engagement rings, or any other jewelery!

They have great customer service, absolutely beautiful and high quality items, and they've always been kind and professional to us. Even when we had to get my groom's ring resized, they have a 1-year, 1-time free resizing policy. So they paid for all the shipping costs and tracking costs to have the ring sent back to their jewellers, resized, shipped back, and ensured the resized ring was excatly what we wanted. :) They're a 10/10 and we will be buying from them again.

Robin · Married on 09/03/2017

I love my Ritani yellow gold oval solitaire! It is so beautiful and has amazing sparkle. My fiancé was very happy with their service and prices. It was wonderful to get exactly the ring I wanted. He was having difficulty finding what I wanted anywhere else, so I was thankful for Ritani's large selection!

Janet · Married on 07/11/2017

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

./..........

• User7893476 · 1+ year ago

Absolutely amazing customer service, helped make the experience as easy as possible. Great selection

• That'll Be Mrs Small 2 U

Malikah · Married on 04/15/2017

Excellent quality diamonds and i would highly suggest this to any bride and groom!

amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Amazing selection and a great staff!

abe · Married on 12/14/2016

wow!!! very nice work!! Keep it up!

ssam · Married on 12/07/2016

excellent service!! keep up the great work!!

cj · Married on 11/02/2016

amazing work!! and Highly creative!!!

Megan · Married on 10/07/2016

My fiancé got my ring on Ritani and I love it! I get so many compliments on it and he loved being able to customize it to his liking. The service was great as well.

• Kevin

Kevin · Married on 10/07/2016

Ritani makes beautiful engagement rings.

We get complemented everywhere we go. The process was great. You can see the ring in person and decide if you want it or not.

I recommend using.

• thefunbean

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

My fiance found Ritani after I'd sent him a few different styles and designs of engagement rings I liked. He loved the value and professionalism that Ritani offered. They partner with select jewelry stores, including one in our area, so he was able to view the ring he designed in person before finalizing his purchase. They were also very quick and efficient when we had to send it back to resize. We're both very happy with my engagement ring!

After my Fiance popped the question he told me all about the engagement ring process. He new he wanted to buy online so he didn't have to pay tax. This was the only online retailer that allowed you to view the ring in person before purchasing.

He was able to pick the setting and the center diamond based off of his googled knowledge of the Cs.

Ritani put together the ring and shipped it to a local jewelry store. He was able to touch and see the amazing ring he selected.

At that point he could purchase or send it back. He purchased and got an AMAZING deal.

Robert · Married on 06/04/2016

Ritani makes the ring buying process extremely simple. I customized my fiancée's ring through Ritani's ring design service. After selecting the diamond I wanted and the overall ring design, Ritani shipped the ring to a local jeweler (at no cost to me) in order to make sure the ring was exactly what I wanted. Had I not been happy with the ring, the ring would have been shipped back to Ritani, and I would not have been responsible for any cost at all. Very happy with my experience with Ritani. Highly recommend.

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

My ring is AMAZING and perfect - we couldn't have asked for more than what Ritani gave us! Not only that, the customer service was impeccable and the timeline was quick.

Ritani is the best value for your money in todays jewelry world! They made the buying process so easy, ordered online and had the custom designed ring shipped directly to my door. The ring is beautiful and she loved it as much as I loved not being harassed in a store. You can not go wrong choosing this company!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

Ritani is by far the most amazing jeweler I have ever encountered. I had always wanted a cushion cut ring but found that there were nearly impossible to find in retail stores. When they could be found, they were way out of my budget. I explored Ritani's website and found that they have an amazing selection of jewellery and engagement rings and at prices that anyone can afford. On the website you have the option to customize a ring. You can choose a setting, a metal and then choose from a large selection of loose diamonds and gems to find the perfect stone for your ring/ jewellery. I was able to find the perfect shape and incredibly high quality diamond for a fraction of what I would have paid in an average store. There is no way that you could get the same quality of stone in a regular store. I went into several in my area and asked what kind of quality they carry, and no ring was even close to the level offered by Ritani. I also contacted their support line while going through the ordering process as I am in Ontario and they are located in New York. They offer an online chat that was incredibly helpful. The same individual spoke with me several times and was able to answer all of my questions quickly. They also offer free shipping to your home or even a local jewellery store. You also get a gemologist report for your diamond as well as an appraisal and elegant warranty card- they even throw in lifetime cleaning and care. All of the diamonds are ethically sources as well. Their website is incredibly easy to navigate. They even provide information about the four C's of diamonds and how to find the right one for you. Overall, Ritani is the best retailer I have ever found for jewellery. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for engagement rings/ wedding bands.

Ritani was the best decision my fiance and I made. We went to several high-end retailers in the Atlanta area and we were overwhelmed. No one was willing to listen to what I wanted in my ring, so my fiance decided to take matters in his own hands and design a ring with Ritani. I was STUNNED when he proposed because it was the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen. I still look at it in awe--literally cannot believe that it's mine! My fiance said the entire process was smooth and efficient. He said he worked with several associates and gemologists that were beyond helpful. We'll be getting our bands from here as well!

Mehreen · Married on 08/07/2015

Amazing value for the quality of diamonds. A flood of compliments

Jackie · Married on 04/18/2015

My fiance got my ring through Ritani. They offer better quality diamonds for much cheaper than you can buy in store. When they shipped the ring, it was delivered to Fink's jeweler. They did not even open the package until my fiance was there to watch.

• Beth

Beth · Married on 10/17/2014

My husband got me a Ritani engagement ring and wedding band - I've been nothing but happy with both of them!