Rita Wedding Studio Reviews

22 Reviews for Rita Wedding Studio

• Erin

Erin Heath · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing, Adaptable, A True Joy

There are so many positives to choosing Hannah for your special photos! She is very professional, organized, and responsive, while also being extremely personable and friendly. Her pricing is competitive and you CERTAINLY get your money’s worth. She is super experienced and will be your right-hand woman through any planning process. Also, she is TALENTED. Like seriously, extremely talented. You will receive a mixture of classic posed pictures and candids, all edited to perfection. We even got some wonderful “artsy” photos as well!

Aside from her professional skill, Hannah is just an amazing person to be with. She can hype even the most awkward, self-conscious person up and will make you feel beautiful/handsome! She is well-prepared, thoughtful, caring, and really wants to know YOUR story.

Perhaps Hannah’s most important quality is her ability to go with the flow. We had an unfortunate mishap on our wedding day that might have frazzled and impeded another photographer, but not our superhero Hannah! She quickly adapted and made a plan that allowed for us to still have all the photos we had asked for, plus some.

When you hire Hannah, you are guaranteed to have beautiful photos, a wonderful experience, and an amazing new friend!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Claudia

Claudia Brown · Married on 09/12/2020

Truly amazing!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer to capture all the feels and makes you feel like you’re back in the moment, this is your person! She not only is an amazingly talented photographer, but she is also down to earth, funny, and truly will do her best to make your day the best it can be! My husband and I agree that hiring her was one of our best decisions through our wedding planning! Choose her, you won’t regret it! 😍🥰

Sent on 09/17/2020

Michael Osorio · Married on 09/10/2020

Photographer

To say Hannah Rita is amazing is an understatement. She’s been with us through this entire wedding process, starting with our proposal. And each and every time she’s delivered photos way past our expectations! On top of that she helped us with picking some of our vendors. Hannah, thank you for all you have done for us! You went beyond the “photographer” title. Not only did you go beyond by delivering 900 pictures, but you helped us navigate through wedding planning during covid by offering up the best advice. You were also so flexible and put up with our indecisiveness with a smile lol so thank you for being not only our photographer, but also our friend! We are forever grateful for you and will cherish these pictures forever!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Micah Thurman · Married on 06/14/2020

She’s amazing!!!

Hannah is absolutely AMAZING!! Her work is absolutely beautiful and she was so easy to work with. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable the whole time. She also did an incredible job capturing every moment on our special day. I would highly recommend her, I have never had such an easy and great experience! She was also super super quick at getting our pictures to us!!

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Emilee

Emilee Annell Burgee · Married on 06/11/2020

One in a million

I'm not even sure where to begin there are so many wonderful things to say about Hannah. She is a phenomenal human and her photography skills are out of this world. Hannah was organized, responsive and thoughtful throughout our whole wedding planning process. She even checked on me to ensure covid wasn't giving me too much of a hard time while planning. I wouldn't have even had a timeline if it wasn't for her! I could truly be in the moment with the people I loved because I knew she would captured every moment perfectly, she even caught my now husband smiling with his teeth more than once! I have received dozens of compliments about her! We will be recommending her to everyone we know ❤️ We are so grateful to have found her! She is truly one in a million!

Welcome to the family Hannah cause we will need you for every milestone!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Lisa Griffin · Married on 05/24/2020

Hannah is amazing

Hannah is such an amazing photographer. My husband and I had her do both our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn’t be more happy with the photos. Hannah is so easy to work with, she makes you comfortable in front of the camera. I can’t even begin to say how thankful I am for her. During all this craziness with the pandemic Hannah really stepped up and delivered. We had to change plans a few times before the wedding and Hannah was calm cool and collected which helped me not stress over my day. From the moment we spoke on the phone and met for the engagement photos I knew she was going to be a perfect fit to capture my wedding day, and I couldn’t wait for everyone to meet her! I had so many compliments on the day of the wedding from guest and family saying how friendly, amazing, bubbly and professional Hannah was. I can’t wait for my friends and family to get married because I have such an amazing photographer to recommend for them!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Candice Hillman · Married on 04/18/2020

Breathtaking photography

Hannah is the BEST photographer that you could wish for. My engagement pictures were absolutely breathtaking. Our wedding was effective by COVID-19 so we had to postpone our big day. But we decided to still make it official on our original date. So we did an elopement. Hannah was able to capture our special day and it was just relief when she said yes. Her work shows her passion and her eye for detail. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/29/2020

Alaina Cook · Married on 04/11/2020

Super friendly photographer who is easy to work with

My husband and I had such a good experience with Hannah Rita Photography. Both of us feel a little awkward posing for a camera, but Hannah really focused on making us feel comfortable and posing us so that the pictures turned out great! She is also so fun to work with and was such a great presence before and at our wedding. Would highly recommend her to friends!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Rita Wedding Studio's reply:

Alaina, thank you for trusting me. As much as you were worried about awkwardness in front of the camera all I saw was absolute beauty! Praying for many blessings this first year of married life!

Brittney Dean · Married on 02/05/2020

Absolutely perfect

I can't say enough about how wonderful Hannah is! She made our wedding day absolutely perfect. She helped us plan the little details that made it special and she captured every perfect moment. She is down to earth, but full of life and happiness. She was so fun to work with and made us so comfortable in front of the camera. All we had to do was enjoy each other in the moment and she did the rest!

Sent on 05/07/2020
  • Kirstyn

Kirstyn Seader · Married on 12/14/2019

Engagement Pictures

Hannah is the BEST !!! 💞
    Her skills are amazing! She has an eye for the things most don’t see. You can tell she is truly passionate about her work. She makes you feel so comfortable, and it was so much fun!
    You will not be disappointed! ♥️

Sent on 12/14/2019

Steve Rapier · Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome experience, and great pics

She feels like part of the family

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Wilson · Married on 10/05/2019

Hannah has a God given eye and talent behind that camera

Everyone in our wedding mentioned to me how much they loved Hannah just being present because her spirit is that welcoming. One of my bridesmaids who is engaged asked Hannah if she could be her photographer for her wedding because she was that blown away as to how amazing Hannah is at her career. In just a little over 2 months I received over 1,000 beautifully edited photos and there hasn’t been one person who has not said those photos look as though they are in a magazine! I truly believe one of the many reasons Hannah is so incredible at capturing weddings is because this is her passion and what she LOVES and lives for. Thank you Hannah for making me cry all over again every time I look at our wedding photos, I will NEVER forget your beautiful soul!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Betsy Wetzel · Married on 09/14/2019

Mother of the Bride

This girl is nothing short of perfection. As the mother of the Bride, I was overwhelmed and exhausted. Hannah was absolutely so much fun and most importantly, patient. As with any large event, (over 200 guests) it was chaotic but Hannah took it all in stride and delivered some of the MOST INCREDIBLE pictures of my daughters wedding. She made this magical experience even more magical by simply allowing all of us to simply be who we are, all while capturing special moment after special moment without fail. She is not your typical photographer. She will absolutely take the time to “learn” your family and has the keen ability to make each shot at the best moments. I would highly recommend Hannah Rita Photography to anyone who wants their special moment to be just that...”their” moment. It’s rare to find someone that tailors each shot to the personality of the person. Hannah does just that and does it well!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Amber

Amber Lewallen · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Hannah is absolutely AMAZING!! Our pictures are perfect and better than I could have ever imagined! She was so sweet & patient with me, my wedding party, and the other wedding staff members! She helped make our day Perfect! She went above and beyond to make sure that we had every shot we wanted & the bonus shots she did were awesome! We will forever be grateful for Hannah and her amazing work! I cannot wait to share these pictures with my family, friends, and future children. We will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Richelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Engagement Photos/Wedding Photos

Hannah went above and beyond to make sure all of our photos came out amazing. Being an interracial couple, we had to make sure our photographer could properly light us. I always said that I wasn’t a photogenic person but Hannah made me feel and look beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/26/2018

Wedding boudoir shoot

Hannah did an amazing job on my boudoir shoot. I wanted to give these pictures to my husband on our wedding day and he really loved them!!! I can’t wait to shoot with Hannah again!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Halee

Halee teems · Married on 07/07/2018

Hannah is the best!

You will love hannah♥️ Her skills are amazing! She has an eye for the things most don’t see. You can tell she is truly passionate about her work. You will not be disappointed!💕

Sent on 09/16/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

A MAGICAL experience!

We booked Hannah for our special day and she didn’t disappoint. Our relationship has grown into such a great friendship since day 1! I am a salon owner myself and we met through another wedding. She is super professional but also has such a laid back and calming vibe. She will be your best friend and make sure everything is exactly as it should be for your special day. She captured my husband and I in such a way that I tear up every time I look back at our pictures. It really takes you back to that place. AI highlight recommend her.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2018

The best day ever!

Hannah was amazing wedding photographer. She saw me frazzled and made me super comfortable. She captured me and my day perfectly.

Sent on 07/05/2019

H. Eubanks · Married on 05/13/2017

Gorgeous work

Hannah is fantastic to work with even when we moved up our wedding date 5 months and changed locations. She was a trooper and came on our destination wedding with us. The photos turned out gorgeous and she really captured all the feels of that day. I still look back at our wedding pictures and love every one of them. If you want a fun energetic photographer who knows how to capture the special moments Hannah is your girl.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 02/25/2017

Noting short than wonderful

Hannah was wonderful for our out of state beach wedding. I have know Hannah for a few years and she does wonderful work. Her photo is always a conversation starter when people come to our home! Highly recommend

Sent on 09/17/2019

Rafaela · Married on 09/24/2016

Hannah was awesome!!

Hannah was awesome! She’s very fun yet professional,creative,patient,easy going and caring. She took her time with us. We love the fact that she focuses on capturing natural poses. Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful and we were very happy with her work. We definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2019