28 Reviews for Rincon Events

Non-Religious (4)
To-Do Lists (3)
Partial Planning (2)
28 Rincon Events Reviews

We used Rincon Events to cater our 10-year anniversary party. From the start, we received excellent service. Allison is great at providing prompt and helpful responses to all questions. On the day of the party, she and her staff arrived early to set up the kitchen and the bar. They also went above and beyond by bringing in lights from their restaurant when the light fixture in the dining tent (rented from another company) wouldn't work. The servers were professionals, and Kelly, the bartender, was great! Finally, the food - amazing! We got the roast pork package with passed appetizers and a pincho station. Everything was delicious! If Allison and her staff are still around in 10 years, we wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Profile Picture christopher, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm from Puerto Rico, so when my fiancee and I were first engaged, we knew we wanted our wedding to happen in PR. I spent a lot of time in Rincón as a kid, and I knew it would be the perfect place to bring our family and friends because it's a gorgeous, unexpected escape from San Juan.

At first, we were intent on saving money and booking vendors ourselves. We chose Tres Palmas Inn and Villas because we'd have the freedom to do that, plus it was a place where our guests could stay for the entire weekend that was not a cookie-cutter hotel (that venue is perfect, by the way).

We soon realized that as much as we wanted to save money by doing things ourselves, we would be wasting a lot of energy and time (which is basically money!) on figuring out how to do things. We decided that if we were going to do this wedding thing, we were going to do it right. So we bit the bullet and decided to hire event planners.

Why did we pick Rincon Events? First of all, we're big foodies. The ladies at Rincon Events are also part of the restaurant scene in the area and we knew their food was solid. Another reason we chose them is because their style (which I ogled on their Instagram page) is very much like mine. I wanted an elegant, tropical wedding with no sign of cheese or foofyness (as I call it). I wanted beauty in simplicity. My venue was already stunning, with verdant foliage and the ocean right there in front of us, so the last thing that we needed was to detract from it by adding a lot of decor. Their work was aligned with what I wanted, from what I could see, so we contracted them, hoping the expense would be worth it.

Our wedding was a week ago, and we are still reeling from how absolutely perfect it was. The decor was exactly what I wanted, the food was positively spectacular, and at no point did I ever worry about a single thing, and that is priceless. My fiancee and I are confident that we made the right decision in contracting Rincon Events.

Profile Picture Gisela, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Thank you Allison and Cassandra!!! My new wife (!) and I had no idea the process of creating a destination wedding and thankfully we were recommended to Rincon Events. These two literally designed out dream wedding. We probably gave them the bare minimum of direction and somehow they NAILED it. The food, flowers, decor, staff, and vibe were so spot on. Honestly, there is no way we would have had our perfect wedding without them. Kristen and I give our most sincere thanks to the entire Rincon Events team, and the most emphatic of recommendations to anyone looking for event coordination of any kind!

Profile Picture Justine, 3/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

Honestly a 5 star isn't enough! Cassandra and Allison nailed it!! Everything I wanted even the details I could not articulate they got it. It was perfect! Everything about our wedding was absolutly beyond our expectations and it's because of these two!! With my crazy work schedule and being so far away I couldn't have don't it without them. I truly feel like they just got it with very little effort from me. On my wedding day I found myself standing taking it all in and enjoying their hard work. It was so perfect. Thank you Cassandra and Allison for your hard work, patience, vision, the spot on referrals for JP and hair and makeup and most of all for being really amazing!! Adam and I adore you both!!!

Profile Picture Vicki, 2/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

All I have to say is WOW WOW WOW! Allison and Cassandra went above and beyond! Everything was LITERALLY perfect! Flowers, food, decor, music, the list goes on. I never felt stressed about any of the wedding details because I had full confidence Rincon Events would handle everything, and they definitely delivered! Allison and Cassandra were always great with communication, suggestions and answering questions, etc. Every single vendor they referred to us was amazing and on time! This duo is fantastic, do yourself a favor and let them do the work so you can fully enjoy your moment!

Profile Picture B, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The food was truly amazing and the presentation at the wedding was unbelievable. Both the food and service did not feel like your average 'wedding catering.' It truly was very high quality food and service. I will recommend to anyone...

Profile Picture gloria, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cassndra & Allison were the perfect addition to my wedding planing experience, without them I couldn't have done it. We did have some bloopers but they worked through each problem and fixed immediately. Food and decor was amazing, it was a dream come true thanks to them. Very highly recommended!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Allison and Cassandra. Our wedding was a dream come true. Where do I begin? These ladies heard everything we wanted, and were able to implement our vision PERFECTLY. They were also really flexible and willing to work with us and our budget. They had great recommendations for vendors, and most importantly... their direct services--- food and design. We had several guests rave about both dinner and appetizers, and quite honestly, we polished off the leftovers within 12 hours, because they were so delicious. Allison is a culinary genius. Second, the decor was classy and beautiful; the flowers were just like I had dreamed they would be. Cassandra does a great job with this! They also ran the event like true BOSSES. Not a hitch, not an issue. They handled everything beautifully.
Before the wedding they were delightful to work with. They were thoughtful and patient, and kept reassuring that everything will go beautifully... and it did.
If you want a very personalized and special affair, please go with these ladies. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious

Cassandra and Allison made sure John and I had the most amazing wedding. We hired them for planning, catering, and for our wedding design. The lists of venders that they put together for us saved me tons of time and made sure we got introduced to some really awesome local venders that helped make our event really special. We planned the wedding mostly with Pinterest, email, and a few phone calls. We had romantic candlelight dinner décor, with white flowers, and white lanterns. They created the design just for our wedding based mostly off my Pinterest page. It was exactly what we pictured and everything looked amazing on our special day. We had catering for the wedding dinner and for a good-bye brunch. Everyone absolutely loved the food. All of our friends and family had a great time and John and I never had to worry about anything. We are so glad we hired Rincon Events. There is no way we could have had the wedding of our dreams without them!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

After having a terrible experience with another local wedding planner, my husband and I decided to hire Cassandra and Allison for our April 2016 wedding. Communicating with them was easy and they worked with us to try and stay within budget. I couldn't be more in love with how everything turned out. They completely got my style and every detail was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. The food was amazing!! They also had an awesome staff. Thank you both for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!

Profile Picture Daniella, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines

We absolutely loved Cassandra! She made everything happen exactly as we imagined and even more. The flowers that she put together were stunning!! We definitely couldn't have done this without her. She is so approachable and gave us excellent advice to help us make decisions on everything, from how to set up the property to how to arrange the ceremony. Trying to arrange everything from afar would have been impossible without her help. Cassandra and her team went above and beyond to get everything set-up and taken down, very quickly. More than that, we also had fun with her! It was great to have her around for the time that we were in Rincon. I have heard over and over how amazing everything was from our guests and know that she made it all happen! I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is looking to throw a party or get married in the area.
We also used Alison with Pools Sushi for the catering and the food was phenomenal. Most of the time the guests don't remember the food from the wedding, and I have had multiple people telling me how amazing everything was - and this is a few months after the fact! I would also recommend that you use them for your food. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stacia, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Allison and Cassandra are absolutely amazing! Living in New Jersey, we were concerned about planning a destination wedding but they made the experience stress free and really fun, while staying within our budget! They took every little idea I had on Pinterest and email and made it more magical then I could have ever dreamed of. They we're professional, friendly and made you feel like they were just as excited for your wedding as they would be for their own. If there was ever an uncertainty about something they were easy to get ahold of and helped out with making changes, never making you feel like an inconvenience. They gave outstanding suggestions on who to use for hair, make up and music. We brought our own photographer but I would imagine they would have a great suggestion for that as well. Their staff was friendly, professional and made you feel like they we're happy to be part of the wedding!
Cassandra was very organized and detailed oriented. She was prepared with suggestions and ideas that went along with my vision. She took what I described to her and created a decor so beautiful I felt like you would see it in a magazine. The day of the wedding, Cassandra was there to tell me to take deep breaths and was by my side for ANYTHING I needed.
My husband is a chef and was very particular with what kind of food he wanted. He had so much fun with Allison picking out and creating a menu! Every morsel of the food was mouth watering. From appetizers, stations, entrees and dessert the presentation was phenomenal. All of our guest kept saying how delicious everything was! Allison has a true talent and is an amazing chef, making all the food with love.
We would use Cassandra, Allison and all of their staff 100 times over!! When people ask us how our wedding was we say "more perfect than we could have ever imagined" and we have Rincon Events to thank for this!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

The best part about Rincon Events was that we were able to plan the entire event from OUTSIDE of Rincon. This helped us save lots of $$$. Sure, we were nervous to see how everything would come together ultimately but once our special day arrived and we saw the tent, table settings, lights, arbor, and met the servers and bartenders those nerves instantly converted to joy and excitement. Not a single mishap. Oh, and the food... our guests still won't stop talking about it. Rincon Events was instrumental in our perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Luke, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Allison and Cassandra where amazing and so helpful while planning my wedding from san francisco. Everything turned out so beautiful from the lights, set up, bar area, tables, i really couldnt have asked for more! Food was amazing! Everyone at our wedding raved about it! Thanks for staying calm and collected during the last minute changes and making everything turn out so wonderful!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Rincon Events made our wedding day perfect!
Being that we weren't local they took care of everything! All me and my husband had to do was show up!
The food was amazing, the flowers perfect and the setting was breathtaking.
Cassandra and Allison were knowledgeable and wonderful to work with!
We woke up the next morning wanting to rewind the clock and do it all over again!
If you are getting married in or around Rincon you shouldn't look beyond Rincon Events!

Profile Picture Kara, 12/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rincon Events helped me create my dream wedding while helping me keep within my budget. I had high expectations because I had seen their beautiful work before and they exceeded those expectations by creating such a lovely wedding and reception environment that was unique to my husband and I. Their high quality service and great working relationship made the process easy and fun and we worked together to make many beautiful and unique aspects of our wedding decor while keeping in mind I wanted to keep things very natural and affordable. The end result was a relaxing, tropical, romantic, luxurious feel that my guests still to this day compliment us on. As if our beautifully decorated venue wasn't enough the food at our wedding blew our guests away. It was such a delicious combination of refreshing appetizers to balance the heat with creative seafood nibbles, local fish, gourmet cheeses and exotic fruits. Our dinner was a traditional Puerto Rican Lechon Asado with many of Rincon Events signature sides. I had expected to have a lot of food left over the next day but our guests were crazy about it and kept coming back for more. Our wedding was a night we will never forget and Rincon Events made that night possible for us. Thank you Allison and Cassandra!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

The only thing I have to say about the outcome of my wedding is that my female friends said " this is the dream wedding every bride wants" AND some male friends said "this is what I would have liked for my wedding". The wedding was exactly and even more than I expected and it was all thanks to Cassandra and Rincon Events. Cassandra was wonderful. Attentive, patient and planned everything exactly as I had dreamed of. Thank you Cassandra!

Profile Picture User5039674, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rincon Events exceeded every expectation in planning and executing my wedding! They provide plenty of options and take care and time with details I hadn't thought about. I had about 60 guests and everyone being able to walk from the beach wedding to the reception was a key component for me. I did not have much of a plan for what I wanted and RE helped narrow my focus. EVERY one of my guests commented that it was the best food!!! I don't have enough words of gratitude or appreciation for these women and their skills!!!

Profile Picture Kendall, 5/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
4.7

Rincon Events is the perfect company to plan your wedding in Rincon, PR. The food was absolutely top notch, as was the service and attention to detail. I work in the event business and can be a bit hard to please when it comes to my own events and Rincon Events exceeded our expectations and then some. I can not thank them enough for what turned out to be the perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Brian, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rincon Events made our destination wedding dreams in Rincon, Puerto Rico come true. We put so much trust in them in the months leading up to our event and almost all 112 guests have commented after that it was the best wedding they've been to. Every detail was taken care of without me having to even bring it up. They were extremely easy to work with using a shared pinterest board for idea creation and email and scheduled phone calls. We really enjoyed getting to know Allison and Cassandra the dynamic duo that is Rincon events thru the whole process and every single person on their staff was so great. We would definitely use their services again and look forward to seeing more of the beautiful and creative events they put together for others!

Profile Picture Jeni, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Originally, my husband and I signed a contract with a different wedding coordinator in Rincón. This wedding coordinator had a lot of experience and good reviews, but we found she wasn't responsive enough to our emails and she only offered vendors SHE wanted to work with for our wedding. That didn't work for me, so lost our deposit and signed on with Cassandra and Allison at Rincon Events.

Cassandra and Allison were extremely responsive to all of our needs and requests. When most of our planning was taking place, I was in Guatemala with limited internet and communication. Regardless, from my Pinterest page, Cassandra was able to piece together a plan for the wedding. It was easier than I had ever expected. I am a bit of a perfectionist, to the point where I would have probably made myself crazy if I had been more involved in the planning. I relinquished control and trusted Cassandra and Allison with everything from the menu, to flowers, to the table arrangements.

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding on the beach in Rincon. There were downpours before our ceremony that caused us to delay, but we managed to get the ceremony in. Besides some raindrops, it was perfect. Cassandra and Allison dealt with all of the stress of the rain and storms, and all I saw was a beautiful ceremony and reception. Everything I saw was exactly how I had pictured it, but better. Our reception had beautiful table arrangements, the cake was beautiful, and the dance floor was a huge hit with the guests.

Cassandra really went above and beyond to make our day special. She helped me find live music for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. She set me up with a wonderful make-up artist that ended up styling my hair as well as doing my make-up. She also found a baker to make a cardinal birthday cake for my father-in-law, as our wedding took place on his birthday. These small touches made such a huge difference. Thank you Rincon Events!

Profile Picture Leah, 1/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Planning

We decided to have our wedding in Rincon a few years ago and thankfully got referred to Allison and her company. Allison and Cassandra were the best thing to ever happen to us! We live in NYC, but visit Rincon often and knew this is where we wanted to have our ceremony. Allison and Cassandra helped us find our venue, plan our menu, pick our videography, organize transportation for our guest to and from the airport and wedding, decorated the ceremony and reception area and prepared the most delicious meal any wedding guest ever had. The list goes on and on..... Almost 1 year has gone by and all 80+ guests still talk about our wedding and how it was the best event they ever attended. I've recommended Allison and Cassandra to people planning a destination wedding and would contiune to recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing wedding night. Allison and Cassandra made our wedding the most amazing day/weekend of our lives.

Profile Picture Amy , 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Holly & Allison are a great team. Holly helped me through the process of planning a destination wedding. Her suggestions were spot on, and our venue looked exactly how we envisioned it. Allison and her staff were fabulous! Our ceremony started much later than expected - she made sure that even though dinner got started late, everything came out hot & delicious. We were very happy with our menu choices, and our guests were too! If you are planning a wedding in or near Rincon, definitely consider having Rincon Events help you out! These ladies know what they are doing.

Profile Picture Rochelle, 5/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Allison and her team assisted me with every aspect of my destination wedding. From venue selection, to event design, to securing just the right color of ribbon for your bridal bouquet, Allison proves that, when it comes to your big day, no detail is too great or too small for her to handle.

Given that this was a destination wedding and that I live in San Diego, I was worried that planning the wedding at such a great distance would prove to be a challenge. Allison successfully coordinated all the details of my wedding via telephone, email.... and social media! We used Pinterest to communicate our ideas of how things should look, which really helped us understand each other's design vision for this process. I have to admit, what Allison crafted for the big day far surpassed my expectations!

We also utilized Allison's services as a caterer. We knew from the get-go that we wanted an asian/latin fusion menu. Allison adeptly assembled menu options that blended exciting new flavors with our concept. My guests spent the night ranting and raving that this was the best meal at a wedding that they had ever been served! My guests also had several kudos for the event staff that Allison brought with her.

I would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Profile Picture Celina, 3/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Allison and her team are the best! I used them for my wedding and they provided the food and flowers. I loved everything that Allison did and my guests are still raving about my wedding. The food was sooo great and the flowers were gorgeous!! If you are getting married in Puerto Rico, Rincon Events is the best! Give Allison a call today you won't regret it!

Profile Picture User5316566, 2+ years ago, 1 Review