Ricky Restiano Photography Reviews

Ricky Restiano Photography 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/29/2019

Truly amazing

I loved working with Ricky and his team. I had the pleasure of having ricky and Ronnie on my wedding day and they were both amazing. I love my pictures !!!!! They Are beautiful. The girls in the office, Nicole and dana, were also so nice to deal with and work with.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply perfection!

Ricky and his team are by far the BEST in this industry. Even before we were engaged, my husband and I knew we wanted Ricky to be our wedding photographer. Every single picture that comes from this team is simply perfection! Ricky first did our engagement photos which came out picture perfect! We were then so lucky to have both Ricky and Ronnie capture our special day. We received their top edited picks within days after the wedding. To say that these pictures were amazing is an understatement. The pictures looked absolutely beautiful and as if they came out of a bridal magazine. The amount of compliments and remarks that we have received from this photos is overwhelming. I cannot stop looking at them! When looking for photography, do not even hesitate when wanting to book Ricky Restiano. He will do anything he can to make sure your pictures look different and better than the rest. He is the BEST of the BEST!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Ricky Restiano Photography 13
    Ricky Restiano Photography 14

Kristen Mogavero · Married on 05/11/2019

The Best of the Best

I would highly recommend Ricky Restiano to anyone looking for a wedding photographer (or any other occasion). From the first email until our proofs were delivered, everyone we communicated with at the studio was incredibly helpful. Our photographers, Anthony and Chris were wonderful to work with! And the photos turned out incredible! They captured every moment beautifully. They are THE BEST!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Shawn · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Experience!!

This review is long, long overdue, but for no reason other than being way too relaxed once our actual wedding was over.

This past New Years Eve my husband and I were married and we were lucky enough to have Anthony Petrozza of Ricky Restiano Photography take our photographs!

My best friend had her photographs done by Anthony in October of 2017 and the day was pretty terrible, not your typical fall day. Anthony never hesitated for a second, brought us to the train station and to say her pictures are anything less than stunning would be an understatement. Now skip ahead to December 31, 2018 and there is no snow but hours and hours of rain. Anthony once again pulled through.

Working with our videographer we headed to the mall parking garage - sounds terrifying, but our photographs turned out to be everything we could have ever wanted. There were traditional photos set on the river behind the mall (who knew....), with perfectly created lighting, and then there were your glamorous shot set under fashion bulbs and finally non-traditional shots featuring a fully concrete black wall. I have frequented this mall hundreds of times in my life and never once did I notice any of these backdrops. That’s just want Anthony does - he always finds a way to capture your day in every possible way and creates photographs with true feeling behind them. I also need to mention he is awesome just as a human in general. Anthony fun to the point that you forget you are working with a vendor - his energy and his team’s energy is unmatched.

That can also be said of the whole team at Ricky Restiano, Dana in particular worked with me from beginning to end and there was a never a moment that she wasn’t completely kind, patient, or accommodating.

We are about to choose our photos and I am sure our album will be just as amazing as our day was captured thanks to the entire Ricky Restiano family.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Dana

Dana Datino · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't ask for a better

There are not enough good things I can say about Ricky & his team! From the moment we reached out for information about his services to receiving our photos, it has been a wonderful experience. Ricky and Chris photographed our wedding and they both were a dream to work with, made us so comfortable & went to any means necessary to get the perfect shot! Their work is truly one of a kind and captured our day even more beautiful than I remember it being. If you are in the Westchester area look no further - there is definitely no other team better :).

Sent on 12/06/2018

Andrea Jimenez · Married on 10/19/2018

Happy Wedding Day!

We are so happy we chose Ricky Restiano to capture our special day! Along with his team, they made this entire process easy and stress free. Ricky was very professional and made us both feel comfortable during our photoshoot which was fun the entire way! The finish product was nothing less than perfect, as soon as we saw the pictures we knew we made the right choice.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/22/2018

Best photographers out there

I had Chris and Eddie at my wedding and they are hands down two of the coolest people on the planet and Chris is incredibly talented!! I’m not great with being center of attention but these guys made hours of photos fun and enjoyable and they did anything to capture my perfect moments from climbing trees and running after my getaway cars! 100% recommend this team!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Marie

Marie Geotes · Married on 09/08/2018

Hands down, the best!

A picture is worth a thousand words. It was such a pleasure working with Anthony and the team at Ricky Restiano. We truly had a blast with them the day of the wedding! They are so creative in the way that they shoot into things. They did an unbelievable job and deserve way more than 5 stars.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Suzanne · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent wedding photographers!

We hired Anthony from Ricky Restiano to do our wedding photography on 9/1/18 and we are very happy! Our photos were dramatic, colorful, romantic, etc. We also did regular family portraits, but we didn't take TOO many of those, as Anthony knows, the photos of the bride and groom are MOST important! I really liked working with Anthony the day of, he made it fun and made us feel comfortable. We met with Ricky Restiano in the very beginning as well and their team is very professional. Dana was extremely helpful regarding timing, contracts, payments, etc. She always answered our questions via phone or email. We have a lot of fantastic photos to choose from, for framing and printing up for family members. Very happy with Ricky Restiano!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Ricky Restiano Photography 15

Eleni · Married on 08/26/2018

We did not hesitate when it came to choosing Ricky for our wedding day. After our first meeting, looking through pictures he had previously done, and what he could do to make any photo shot look beautiful regardless of weather set my mind at ease. Right after we left our appointment we knew we were set with a photographer. Ricky, Chris and the rest of the team made our day flawless. They were on top of everyone to ensure every picture we wanted was taken. They also made sure each shot was perfect. They made us on time to everything we wished for and didn’t make photos our entire day. We would highly recommend Ricky Restiano Photography and are so extremely happy in our decision. We have the most amazing photos that stick out from others to now look back on forever! Thank you Ricky!!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Ricky Restiano Photography 16
    Ricky Restiano Photography 17
    Ricky Restiano Photography 18
    Ricky Restiano Photography 19

Talia · Married on 07/20/2018

I would recommend Ricky and Ronnie to anyone!!! They are talented, professional, prompt, and efficient. The entire day ran so smoothly and they stick to your schedule to a T! Their experience and recommendations with scheduling were beyond helpful. They took into consideration what kinds of pictures I wanted and what kinds I did not want. Their relationships with all the other vendors made me feel so comfortable the day of. I am so happy with their work and I can’t wait to book them again for another special event.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Ricky Restiano Photography 20

Christina · Married on 06/15/2018

Hands down THE BEST photographer out there - the only place I would recommend! I've known Ricky and his company for a better part of my life and I said that if there was one thing I knew I had to have on my wedding day, it was Ricky. His eye, his visions, his "do whatever it takes to get the shot" attitude, his creativity, I knew my wedding day would be captured perfectly. When I told Ricky my husband decided he didn't want photos of him getting ready, he wanted to play golf instead that morning, Ricky immediately suggested having photos taken while him and his groomsmen were playing golf - seriously this was something I didn't even think of and it was different and I am so glad he suggested it. Ricky and his crew will do anything and everything to make their bride and groom happy. My husband for months kept complaining about taking photos and how many hours we'd have to be posing and smiling - I told him not to worry because with Ricky and Chris, it was going to be a fun experience. And sure enough it was and my husband even said that he had a great time taking photos and couldn't believe how the time flew by - when we saw our photos go up on facebook, his response to them were "those photos are dope!" Ricky and Chris were so much fun to work with, they had us laughing and smiling all day and night. Everyone who has seen photos from our day are just blown away with how beautiful and amazing they are. And I can't forget to mention how amazing it was to work with Dana, she was on point with emails, always answered any questions I had, she made the whole process very easy. I literally could go on for days about how great Ricky Restiano Photography is, but for now all I will say is this: If you are looking for a photographer, someone with an eye for beauty and creativity, someone who looks for the perfect shot and not just the typical shot, someone who's fun to work with, look no further, you've found them here!!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Ricky Restiano Photography 28
    Ricky Restiano Photography 29
    Ricky Restiano Photography 30

Justine · Married on 05/04/2018

Ricky Restiano photography is the absolute best! I can not say enough great things about them! I could go on for days about how stunning the pictures come out- but I don’t think there is a need because they speak for themselves. (Follow their Instagram or Facebook pages or look at their website).
    What I can tell you is how dedicated they are to making your day special and giving you the best results. From the first meeting I felt completely assured that everything would go well and it did! They answered all of my phone calls with my pesky questions. They promptly responded to emails. For an anxious bride organizing a bunch of different vendors this is key!
    The day of I had Ronnie, Chris and Nicole- they were the dream team! They worked efficiently as a team and captured the day in so many beautiful ways. Your photographer is someone that you spend your entire day with, so it’s important that you enjoy your company! And with this group we did!! We had so much fun with them- they were flexible and easy going. We were able to get all our photos done while still having fun and enjoying the day!
    You can not go wrong with this company!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Diana · Married on 04/14/2018

I can not say enough GREAT things about Ricky Restiano and his photography company. We spent a lot of time looking for photographers and knew we did not want the cookie cutter wedding in a box kind of pictures- we appreciate great lighting and talent. When we met Ricky he was personable, professional and put us right at ease as we if we had known him for years. Our engagement shoot was the kick off and the moment where we went-wow we really can't wait for him to shoot the wedding! What we loved most is that Ricky made us feel so comfortable and did his shoot based on where the best lighting was- he gave us exactly what we wanted and even had us in places i NEVER thought we would be taking pictures in. To our surprise, those unexpected places turned out to be our favorite shots. He will go to any end to get the best angle with perfect lighting- he'll climb on anything and doesn't let traffic hold him back from getting that perfect shot! When the wedding day came - the communication amongst him and his team made the day flow with complete ease. I had SO MUCH FUN taking pictures which I never thought I would say! He kept me, my husband, my bridal party, and even my entire family laughing and happy the entire day which made for amazing pictures! Working with Ricky, Chris and Ronny you can see how they are so naturally talented and actually enjoy what they do -which shows in their photos. Ricky is a creative and artistic genius and we couldn't have been happier with choosing him for our photographer and would recommend him to any couple getting married. I wish I could find stronger words than just thank you, but Ricky, Chris and Ronny thank you for making our wedding pictures show our personalities and tell a story of the whole day, you have a gift and thank you for making us even happier than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Ricky Restiano Photography 31
    Ricky Restiano Photography 32
    Ricky Restiano Photography 33
    Ricky Restiano Photography 34

Matthew · Married on 03/16/2018

Stop searching; Ricky is your guy! My wife and I were referred to Ricky through a colleague who had used him for their wedding. After meeting with Ricky one evening, we were encouraged by his presentation/vibe, which was exactly what we are looking for. Upon deciding to hire Ricky, his staff was very efficient throughout the coordination process. On our wedding day, Ricky and Chris arrived early and were ready to roll. They stuck to the schedule and had great vision throughout the day. We honestly could not have asked for a better photographer and we were very happy with the pictures from that day. They captured everything that we hoped they’d be able to capture. One of the great skills that Ricky has is the ability to take photos no one else would think of taking so you receive these amazing shots from different perspectives to supplement the traditional wedding shots.

One of the unique things that you do not think about with wedding planning is how much time you’ll actually be spending with your photographer. I think we spent more time with Ricky and Chris that day than with any of our guests and they are forever a part of our memory of that day. Their professionalism and personalities were a source of calm for us throughout the day; something that we did not expect, but are grateful for. I strongly recommend Ricky and Chris. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Maryam · Married on 11/04/2017

What an awesome experience it was to be photographed by Ricky Restiano! His talent, eye for detail and passion are unmatched! He is efficient, professional, curteous, funny and most importantly, an excellent photographer! Just like Ricky, his team is always professional and kind and very responsive. We’ve seen a sample of our wedding photos so far and we are blown away and so excited to see the rest. We are so grateful and happy that we went with Ricky! It was one of our best decisions throughout the wedding planning process! He is truly a talented photographer!

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • I

In Jung · Married on 09/30/2017

From start to finish Anthony and Cindi were unbelievably comfortable to work with! Even on our chilly day in late September they kept us smiling and turned out some of the best shots we've ever seen! Anthony and Cindi were always loose and having fun and it allowed us to relax and enjoy the moments - would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Diana · Married on 09/16/2017

From the first time we met with Ricky, we immediately felt relaxed, like we were hanging out with a close friend. My husband and I were extremely worried about looking awkward in photos so feeling comfortable in front of the camera was very important to us. Ricky not only made us feel relaxed but somehow look regal, sexy, glamorous, casual, crazy, happy, excited, and in love all in one roll of film. There are so many different backdrops and locations in our photos that you never get bored looking through them. Ricky is truly an artist and his photos portray that. I cannot thank him enough for the amazing photos he took!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Ricky Restiano Photography 40
    Ricky Restiano Photography 41
    Ricky Restiano Photography 42

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

Anthony and Chris were phenomenal! We couldn’t have ask for better photographers on our wedding day back in September 2017. Not only were they friendly, courteous and easy to work with, they ensured we were always on time, kept the day moving and there end product was picture perfect. Anthony is an extremely talented photographer and thinks through every shot he takes. Him and Chris went out of their way to make sure we were on time and kept things moving while taking the most breathtaking shots. We loved Ricky Restiano and would highly recommend them to every bride and groom out there who is looking for top quality photos and a good genuine team to work with. We couldn’t have been happier with our photos!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Dana · Married on 08/12/2017

From our engagement picture session to our wedding day, Anthony and his crew made us feel so at ease and comfortable. The whole day felt relaxed! Anthony took amazing pictures. We could not have been happier with our decision to pick Ricky Restiano Photography.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Ronia · Married on 07/15/2017

I have one word to describe Ricky Restiano Photography- AMAZING! Meeting with Ricky and his crew for the first time, they were so accommodating to the date of our event and truly cared about the image my fiancé and I had in mind for our engagement. Throughout the time between booking with Ricky and our event, Nicole and Dana constantly answered any questions I had and quickly made any changes needed. When seeing our pictures for the first time my fiancé, family, friends and I were in awe; Ricky made our image come to life and really portrayed the love my fiancé and I have for each other in such different, unique ways. I recommend Ricky and his crew to any future bride! They will make any vision and any emotion come to life in their lens. We could not have been happier, and cannot wait to work with Ricky and his team for our wedding.

-Ronia

Sent on 09/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

There aren't enough words to say to express how absolutely incredible Ricky's team is. My husband and I were blown away by how lovely they were to work with.
    I am recommending them to absolutely everyone that I know.
    Ricky, Chris, Eddie you guys made our wedding so special & I will forever appreciate you guys.
    Such a talented, hardworking, fun group of people.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

The photographers are incredible and the staff organized and kind. The photographers captured everything we wanted creatively and with subtlety. Chris and Francesca were absolutely fantastic! (and their assistant Vita was so wonderful!) We can relive our wedding through their gorgeous pictures!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2017

Ricky & his team are AMAZING!!! Chris shot our wedding and was incredible the entire day. He listened to what we envisioned & was so flexible the entire day! If there was a specific picture we wanted, he shot it, no questions asked. You can tell he truly cares about making the day perfect for his clients through his professionalism & fun, awesome personality! Everyone was so easy to communicate with while we were planning, which made the process so easy for me! You truly can't go wrong with any of the talented photographers there. I'm truly grateful for Chris & I absolutely love my pictures!! Hire him ASAP! :)

Sent on 06/04/2017

Carolina · Married on 05/05/2017

My husband and I booked Ricky for both our engagement shoot and wedding. We received so many compliments on our engagement shoot as they are not your typical poses. His shots are so modern and edgy absolutely beautiful! We will be getting our wedding photos soon and can't wait to see them and share them with everyone! Apart from the amazing photos, Ricky and his crew are very easy to work with and they make things fun and comfortable. A side note, it rained the morning of my wedding but he still managed to come up with shots around our church and any nearby locations, rain or shine he got it done!

Sent on 05/30/2017