Rick Bouthiette Photography Reviews

78 | Candia, NH

78 Reviews for Rick Bouthiette Photography

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2012

Rick and Deb were amazing! They captured our day so beautifully! We love all of our wedding pictures and everyone has complimented their wonderful work. They made it a great experience! Great value, awesome people, amazing pictures! :)

Sent on 11/28/2012
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 10/27/2012

Rick and Deb are a wonderful pair to have for your event. We knew from the moment we met that they were exactly what we were looking for. They made us feel very comfortable which is very important to have when they take pictures. We chose the package that had the most options. They were very flexible when we chose to not do the trash the dress session but instead have Rick take pictures at the Bridals Shower. This gave our guest more time to get comfortable with the photographer and see his wonderful pictures. We did our engagement pictures on the beach and the pictures came out amazing. We had not doubts at that point that our wedding pictures would turn out great. As part of the package I did a boudoir sessions. They made me feel very comfortable and the pictures were very classy and tasteful. By husband got a book of these photos as a gift on the wedding day which he loves. The day of the wedding we had both of them taking pictures from about 10 in the morning till the end of the night which was around 10. We have pictures of the whole day which came out amazing that we will be able to look at and remember this day. We plan on using Rick and Deb for any future events or just family pictures.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Julie · Married on 08/18/2012

Rick and Deb were very attentive, great to work with, and were very flexible with us. They went along will everything that we wanted, and made many great suggestions. Our pictures were beautiful. They were able to catch peoples feelings in the pictures, as well as all the details that we worked hard for during the wedding. We really enjoyed Rick and Deb's company. They invited us to their lovely home to go over ideas, and review our photo video collage (which was prefect). They are both very personable, and take there job very seriously. The pictures show the amount of professionalism and experience that they have. Rick did our engagement photos, and drove all the way to Portsmouth to meet us, during the CLODEST day of winter last year, lol. We will be using them exclusively as our photographers.

Sent on 11/28/2012
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 08/17/2012

Rick and Deb are a wonderful and extremely talented husband-and-wife team. They were excellent to work with - very hard-working and professional but also laid-back and fun. We really enjoyed getting to know them during our snowy engagement session and then spending our wedding day with them. They were very responsive and helpful throughout the planning, too. Their pictures capture our personalities perfectly and really tell the story of our wedding day. We highly recommend them for any photography needs!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2012

Rick Bouthiette and his wife make an amazing team! They went above and beyond all expectations that i had. The moments they captured at my wedding were truly remarkable. They also did my engagement shoot. Guests were walking up to them at the wedding to tell them what an amazing job they had done! (we had used the photos for our save the date and for our guestbook) I highly recommend them for any type of shoot that you are looking for!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Christina · Married on 08/04/2012

Rick and his wife, Deb, are incredible to work with. They were dedicated to their work and made sure our photos captured our personality. After all the planning we put into making our day special for us and our guests, Rick and Deb really captured all the detail and thought we put into each portion of the day. They spent hours with us preparing: complimentary engagement photos, walking our ceremony site, phone calls, emails, and even meetings in their own home. We are so grateful we found them!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Robin · Married on 07/07/2012

OUTSTANDING! Beautiful work! Wonderful to work with! Would strongly recommend Rick Bouthiette Photography for ANY photo needs! A pleasure to do business with and we could not be more happier of the outcome of our wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Kendra · Married on 06/10/2012

Rick and Deb do a wonderful job!! They take amazing photos! Every picture has it's own unique character! I have looked through many photos of friends and family's wedding pictures and none compare to how great Rick and Deb did. I love the pictures and they are great to work with!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Rick and Deb were fantastic! They really captured the day even though it was pouring out! We had a lot of fun and we have some fantastic pictures to remember the memories by. I would high recommend them!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Amy · Married on 02/11/2012

Ben and I were so lucky to have Rick at our wedding! BY the end of the day he felt like apart of the family! He was perfect! He has a rare gift to be able to capture the essence of the moment and the inner beauty of people through his lens. He stayed out on a cold Feb day and captured it just like my husband and I wanted him to. We are thankful and feel fortunate to have had him there to capture the day we began our lives together! We could not of asked for anything more!
    THank you Rick for making that day as perfect as it was!

Sent on 02/26/2012

Christine · Married on 09/23/2011

Rick was great. I don't usually like having my picture taken but I was very comfortable with him. When we got the DVD my husband and I were very pleased and thrilled. It can out great.

Sent on 11/25/2011
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2011

Rick and Deb are great! They came to the Vineyard for our engagement photo's under our very rushed schedule and were very accomodating. They worked the room during the entire reception. They were easy and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Alison · Married on 08/20/2011

Rick was a lot of fun to work with and provided us with quality pictures. He helped make my wedding day less stressful and more beautiful.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Shelley · Married on 07/23/2011

My husband, Chris and I, have been very pleased to work with Rick and his wife Debbie. We met them while ago when we had a "try us out" engagement photo shoot in Portsmouth, NH. We were a little nervous, but Rick and Debbie quickly put us at ease and kept us laughing throughout the entire evening. It was a beautiful night and the pictures were beautiful! We booked them to photograph our wedding this July, and when they arrived it was nothing less than the best treatment. They were fun and easy to work with and we are anxiously awaiting our wedding pictures! We highly recommend this pair if you are looking for great wedding memories!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2011

Rick and Deb are extremely nice people that take wonderful pictures! They captured all the incredible moments of our wedding day beautifully. If you're looking for a photographer you must meet them. They offer a complimentary engagement session which is great in and of itself and makes the wedding day photo time so much more comfortable. A++ service.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Tammy · Married on 05/07/2011

Rick and Deb are just wonderful people. They were very unobtrusive. They never stopped working from the time they got there to the second they left. They caught every special moment and even some we weren't even aware of :) We definately recommend them to any bride and groom. amazing!!
    -Tammy and Bryan

Sent on 06/02/2011

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2011

Rick and Deb were amazing from the engagement shoot even now with ordering all of our pictures! Both were so personabable and made the whole night enjoyable. They also have unique products that really captured the entire night and Let me relive our the perfect day over and over. I would recommend them to everybody! They are both so helpful that any question I asked them they got right back to me right away. They also are very creative and would like us be as involeved or uninvolved as we wanted to. They were wonderful words can not explain how great they are as a team and a business. But looking at my pictures can!

Sent on 05/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 02/11/2011

We planned a destination wedding in Mexico, but since pictures mean a lot to us we decided to spend a chunk of our budget towards bringing our own photographer to the event. From the first moment I met Rick and his wife Deb I was really excited. I was pretty sure I wanted them, but it took the "try before you buy" engangement session to convince my husband. He grumbled for most of the session, but after seeing the results he was just as excited about having them shoot our wedding. Rick and Deb made the process simple and stress-free. They are so nice and genuine, it was easy to trust their instincts and choices for poses and settings. They were un-obtrusive yet still captured all the important moments, including some we didn't know occured until after we got home. Their editing was second-to-none, especially our personalized DVD of photos. Overall we could not be happier with our decision and would whole-heartedly recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2011

Brynn · Married on 10/10/2010

Bouthiette Photography is an amazing service and we are incredibly lucky to have contracted with them for our 10/10/10 wedding date. They go above and beyond to make sure they capture our distinctive personalities in each and every shot. The complimentary engagement session really helped us get acquainted with Rick and Deb and their style of photography. They are a great duo and their photo quality is amazing. We will be referring all of our friends and family to them because they are top-notch professionals. Thanks Rick and Deb!!

Sent on 10/13/2010
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/28/2010

Rick and Deb did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. They were both professional and friendly; and a joy to work with. Rick posted our pictures promtly and were enjoyed by all who looked at them. The DVD/slideshow, nicely pieced everything together and has been watched many times. I would highly recommend Rick and Deb to anyone.

Sent on 09/24/2010

Jill · Married on 07/29/2010

Rick and his wife Deb, were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were extremely professional, and exceeded any and all expectations we had. The photo "movie" they created for us was so much fun to watch; it really captured the mood of the night, and helped us remember points that I had completely forgotten about! I will absolutely recommend Rick Bouthiette Photography to all my friends and family.

I'm already thinking of hiring him again to do some "fun" photography of my 2 year old son.

Sent on 08/09/2010

Shannon · Married on 07/17/2010

Rick is an amazing photographer! I have worked with him on more than one occasion including my wedding and personal photo shoots. He is very fun, professional, and creative photographer. The results I got from my wedding were incredible, I couldn't have asked fore anything more. He went above and beyond everything I had wished for or even hoped for. His work gets better and better every time I see something new, and you can tell that he loves what he does! You won't find a better photographer than him, I can promise you that.

Sent on 03/14/2011

Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2009

Rick was a wonderful photographer, we couldn't have asked for better! He worked with our needs for pictures and pricing, and made us feel absolutely comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures came out amazing because of the professionalism and experience Rick has. Best photographer you could ask for!

Sent on 04/07/2010

Jamie · Married on 07/25/2009

Top quality service all around. They took all the worry out of our wedding plans. They are excellent to deal with and the quality of their work is outstanding. We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with.

Sent on 08/09/2010
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/23/2008

My photographer captured every seconde of my wedding day and then some. I have gorgeous pictures to always look back on. Amazing people!

Sent on 10/16/2008