Richard Twigg Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Racquel B. Married on 12/04/2021

Phenomenal

If you’re looking for a patient, friendly, and very professional photographer for your special day Rick is your guy. I wish I could give him 100 stars because that’s what he deserves. He went above and beyond to make sure we had quality pictures on our wedding day. Even with my slight bridezilla hiccups he still remained very professional and nice. My family and friends even said he was so pleasant and had a good sense of humor. He went above and beyond to get good quality shots of our entire wedding and reception. He made sure he got shots of everything on our list and then some. His assistant was very nice as well. Our pictures came back really fast and we loved every single one of them. I know we said it before but thank you so much for everything Rick, you truly helped make our day special.
    Kayla Q. Married on 09/04/2021

Perfect photos for our perfect day!

Rick was wonder and so easy to work with! The pictures were absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend!!

Richard Twigg Photography's reply:

Thanks Kayla! Your wedding was so beautiful! We're so glad we got to be a part of it! And what perfect weather you had!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 08/22/2020

He deserves all 5 stars

Rick is such a professional and flexible in every way. He went on a mile hike to take pictures in running water over rocks. He was willing to change/adapt on the wedding day when we requested to change what we wanted on our picture list. Highly recommend!
    Courtney Married on 08/03/2019

Incredible Experience!!!

Richard Twigg Photography did such a great job capturing my husband and I starting from our engagement photos. He was relaxed, fun, very easy to work with and responds quickly to inquiries. Rick encourages you to be yourself and helps to bring out every bit of love and happiness you and your partner have. I could not recommend him highly enough for your wedding!