51 Reviews for RhythMix Entertainment

Liability Insurance (5)
Photobooth (2)
Flat Screen (1)
51 RhythMix Entertainment Reviews

howie is the best dj EVER! 3 weddings ive been to with him and all three had the dance floor packed and rockin the entire night...everyone had a blast...thanks again!

Profile Picture deno, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don’t even know where to begin... Rhythmix entertainment is the BEST in the tri-state area hands down! Our Dj Jeffrey was amazing from start to finish, planning a wedding can be stressful. Jeff made sure I didn’t have to worry when it came to entertainment, he was knowledgeable informative and most of all professional. My husband and I picked the Dj, saxophone, percussionist combo... AMAZING! We were serenaded to the sweet sounds of the sax during our first dance and slow songs then rocked out to the drums and danced the night away. RhythMix I can’t thank you guys enough for the amazing experience you have given us. If you’re looking for the best look no further!

Profile Picture Octavia , 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I recently had the pleasure of having RhythMix Entertainment at my wedding in June and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Jeff was extremely easy to work with right from the start of the planning process. He is knowledgeable, flexible, and organized. Their online site makes planning convenient and payments stress free. Our DJ Nico made our night memorable and kept our guests entertained. He met with my husband and I prior to the wedding to discuss our vision for the night and our music preference. He is an outstanding guy who is easy to talk to and ensures your dancefloor will be rocking! Great company, good prices, and amazing staff!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you're on the fence about your DJ selection, search no longer. Use Rhythmix!! They are absolutely AMAZING. Jeff and the guys did a terrific job of keeping the dance floor packed all night (And I have to admit - I was worried about this, because I do NOT come from a family of dancers). The song selections were perfect, and the musicians were fantastic. Guests were asking us all night where we found such an awesome DJ. Jeff also worked with us months before the wedding to make sure we heard exactly what we wanted to hear, and guided us in making a timeline of the whole reception. I can't thank them enough!!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If I could give them 10 stars I would! They were the absolute best vendor that we booked. Jeff is so fun and really knows his music. We saw them perform at our friends wedding and almost instantly booked them. They have a client portal in which you can update playlists and pay! Jeff responded to my emails almost instantly, and at our wedding everyone was on the dance floor until we practically got kicked off! I cant say enough good things about them. ( It sounds like I work for them, I assure you I do not! Lol)

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff and Brandon were perfect! They kept everyone on the floor all night and had a perfect mix of the different things we requested and more! Jeff was a hilarious MC and knew just how to keep the night going! Couldn't of asked for a better DJ and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Mim, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff is the absolute best. He helped us with all of our questions and concerns, made the event run seamlessly, and everybody has told me since that it was the best wedding they had ever been to; a huge part of that credit goes to a DJ that kept almost everybody on their feet! Would 100% recommend and hire again.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

When we first spoke to Jeff, he promised to keep the party jumping all night long, and boy did he deliver! There are so many thing we LOVED about having RhythMix DJ our wedding. Here are a few highlights:
1) DJ and LIVE saxophone and percussion! Best of both worlds.
2) Jeff was great at reading the room and knowing which song to play next.
3) Our guests loved the playlist and song transitions. There was not one bad song. Despite how tired my feet got, I could not get off the dance floor because "my jam" was always playing.
4) The planning process: We had 2 Skype meetings with Jeff to talk about timeline and style. Also, RhythMix has an online portal to help you plan songs and flow.
5) Our Maid of Honor and Best Man threw in a last minute request for a customer mash-up of Tequila and Gasoline for their intro about a week before the wedding. Jeff was able to make it happen and it was AWESOME!

In summary, Jeff and the RhythMix team were the best and were crucial in making our wedding the party of the year.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/29/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

We used rhythmix entertainment for our wedding last weekend. Jeff and his live musicians exceeded all of our expectations! They provided the ceremony music and microphones, a pianist for cocktail hour, our DJ and live instrumentalists for our reception and our photobooth. Jeff talked to us prior to the wedding about our style and expectations and he just got us right away. Being an LGBT couple, we had minor concerns as it is so easy to focus on a bride-centered industry. Without even voicing these concerns, Jeff and his team really stepped up and had only groom-themed props for our photobooth, an inclusive playlist, an a team of support that really met our vibe and kept the party going. Our guests were dancing the ENTIRE night and there was never a lull in the festivities. Our wedding was beyond our wildest dreams and a HUGE part of that is due to Rythmix. I cannot recommend them enough!!! They had all the pros of a band and a DJ combined at an affordable price but the experience and talent provided was absolutely PRICELESS! Thank you Jeff and everyone for making our wedding the party of the century!!!

Profile Picture Jason, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daniel and Rhythmix entertaining had our wedding dancing the whole night! Professional and helpful we are incredibly grateful that Daniel was apart of our special day!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the privilege of working with Jeff from RhythMix Entertainment for our wedding! Right off the bat Jeff was really responsive to our numerous emails, he answered all of our questions, provided us with many options, and guided us with experienced advice on song choices and layout for the reception. He also made time to meet with us in person multiple times to help customize our experience and ensure that everything we envisioned was something he could provide. The day of the wedding Jeff and his team provided an experience that exceeded anything we could have imagined. The decorations were on point, his pronunciation of the wedding party’s names was spot on (even all the Korean names), and he kept the energy high on the dance floor all night long! We rented a green screen which was also a major hit with our guests. Jeff was without a doubt truly a professional and there was no detail he overlooked. The night would not have been the same without Jeff and his team from RhythMix Entertainment!

Profile Picture Pamela, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Photobooth, Uplighting

I cannot express my gratitude to Jeff and the team at RhythMix enough! To start, Jeff is a true experienced professional who knows the wedding business and knows how to read a crowd. We received more compliments on the music at our wedding than anything else!

Beyond being an awesome DJ, Jeff really went above and beyond at our wedding when the power went out an hour prior to the start time due to a snowstorm. Jeff and his team wasted no time going into problem solving mode. They were able to bring in backup lighting and locate a working outlet powered by a generator. As a result, we were able to have music at our wedding. I am BEYOND thankful for RhythMix and their quick thinking. They are amazing wedding DJs and musicians but beyond that, they really care.

Profile Picture Alli, 3/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Oh. My. God.
Our wedding was flawless! Rhythmix Entertainment will not let you down! Everyone was on the dance floor all night long!! They did exactly what we wanted! Everyone loved them. Truly amazing! Best dj ever. Thank you again.
-Lior & Abigail Menasof

Profile Picture Lior, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had the privilege of seeing RhyMix Ent. performing as I entered the Philadelphia Bridal Show in 1/2016. I instantly knew that I wanted the live entertainment with the DJ, it was something fun and original and having a music theme wedding, the entertainment piece was PARAMOUNT. Jeff was so professional from the start, he sat down with us and asked us everything that we wanted to ensure that he was a good fit. 2 weeks before the wedding we sat down and came up with a good plan and he was very meticulous about organizing our schedule and getting feedback on what we wanted for the sound and vibe of our night. Jeff with his accompanied live entertainment sure did put on a show and the dance floor was PACKED from start to finish. Jeff LIVE MIXED the entire night while taking requests from our guests and honoring our wishes (I don't think Africa by Toto got played, but literally EVERYTHING ELSE did!). Not to mention the uplighting was just stunning and to back up, he paid attention to our table numbers which were band names and he went out of his way to play songs from these bands during cocktail hour and dinner. Thank you to Jeff and RhythMix Ent. Please do not making the mistake of picking a DJ that will give you a cookie cutter reception, if you chose Jeff and his team I can PROMISE you that you WILL NOT be disappointed, you will be looking for a reason to hire him again. Get your dancing shoes on and contact RhythMix Ent right now!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jeff was truly amazing! If you're looking for a DJ who knows how to read a crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor all night long then Jeff is your guy! We gave him an idea of what we were thinking and he ran with it! The main compliment we've been receiving about our wedding was how great the DJ was and several friends have even asked for his info to hire him for their events. Even our photographer commented on how awesome the music was at our wedding. Jeff is by far the best and it was a pleasure working with him!

Profile Picture Brittny, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I originally stumbled upon Rythmix at a bridal show in Philly. Once I saw them, I knew I had to book them. From day 1, Jeff was kind, friendly, and attentive. At our face to face meeting, I was introduced to Brandon and told they would both be handling my wedding. The meeting was tons of fun and lots of laughs so I knew they wouldn't disappoint. Flash forward to my wedding day on 3/18/18 everything was perfect. I pretty much told them to play whatever and they kept it rocking the entire evening even dancing with a few people there. Shout out to Jeff and Brandon, would definitely use them again plus the prices were some of the lowest I could find! Thanks again guys, these words don't even express my gratitude

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can't say enough good things about choosing RhythMix Entertainment for our backyard tent wedding! We had DJ Wild Bill Lind. From the beginning, at our initial consultation, Jeff and Bill were so friendly, professional, and accommodating. The portal was easy to use and made creating a timeline and song list super easy. They even made a trip out to our house to check out the premises before the big day and made sure all of the details were set. On the day-of, Bill and company arrived hours early for set up and worked so hard to make everything look perfect (we had a lot!). Bill was amazing and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We got so many compliments from guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Thank you so much!! We definitely recommend and plan to use RhythMix for all of our future events!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gabriella, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Jeff was an amazing DJ for our September 2017 wedding. I couldn't recommend him more highly. We were planning our wedding from out of state and didn't even meet Jeff until the wedding day, but his professionalism and responsiveness put us at ease and gave us full confidence in his abilities. One small but telling example of Jeff's professionalism -- many of the names in our families are difficult to pronounce, and Jeff took great care in making sure he knew how to say everyone's name. The whole process felt so personal. And boy did he pull through on the wedding day -- everything went off without a hitch, and we had a packed dance floor from start to finish. He kept the energy alive and kept things running perfectly, without any of the stereotypical DJ cheesiness. We received many compliments from our guests on the music and the energy on the dance floor -- and we owe so much of that to Jeff and his musicians!

Profile Picture Renu, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was fantastic at what he does and great person to work with. He really is a human Pandora, and did a great job of taking some of the song ideas we had and building off of them. We had a ton of people tell us how great our music was and how much fun they had. Oh, and if you have a family with hard-to-pronouce names, Jeff is super conscious of pronouncing them correctly.

Profile Picture Ava, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Weeks later, our guests our still raving about dancing at our wedding, and that is all thanks to Jeff! From our first meeting to the last dance (and second last dance...and even third last dance) Jeff was amazing to work with. When we met for the first time, Jeff was able to meet at a location close to our work and at a time that worked for us - it was so helpful not to have to travel to meet with him! We met again a few weeks before the wedding to talk about genre and songs to be played at the cocktail hour and reception. Even after that meeting, we had some songs to adjust or change, and Jeff made it so easy to get in touch with him to make those changes. After our first dance, we did a 3 song set to start the party early - everyone was on the dance floor and it stayed that way the entire night. There wasn't a moment when the dance floor cooled down or emptied. We cannot recommend working with Jeff and RhythMix more!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Amazing is an understatement. Our wedding would not have been the same without RhythMix. We had the pleasure of working with Jeff for our wedding and couldn't have been any more satisfied. From our first meeting, we knew Jeff was going to nail it. From the flawless ceremony on the beach to keeping our guests on the dance floor for OVER 3 HOURS straight.... simply amazing. Thank you Jeff for making our wedding the exact party we were looking for. You know your DJ is good when his business cards are gone half way through the night...

Profile Picture Dana, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Look no further than RhythMix Entertainment. We used Jeff and his team for our wedding and we got compliments for weeks and weeks after our wedding about how amazing our music was. We met Jeff at wedding expo and they were performing live with a saxophone player and percussionist. It seriously was amazing and I knew right then and there that I wanted them for our wedding. We used 2 DJs (one being Jeff), a sax player, and a percussionist and it was the perfect combo of DJ + live. We had 235 people at our wedding and EVERYONE danced the entire night. Jeff's energy was magical and it kept people on their feet all night long. Our meeting with Jeff was so laid back and he created the perfect reception timeline for us. He was so organized, energetic, and truly a people person. He also was easy to communicate with and answered all our questions to keep us at ease. Seriously- the RhythMix team was our best decision.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chrissy, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Nico -- he is the absolute BEST and was great from the very start with our first phone call. You can tell how much he loves what he does ,which made it so easy to talk to him with his vast experience. He put us first and wanted to make sure we were happy and got exactly what we envisioned. Rhythmix paired us with Nico perfectly after we gave them a few quick details about what we were had in mind -- they couldn't have done a better job matching us! Nico was professional, fun, friendly, flexible before and during our wedding, facilitated our entire event, and had the party rocking! I would highly recommend this group and Nico in particular!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

To say that Jeff was a great DJ is putting it lightly - he was the best DJ ever (plus a super cool person in general). He literally made our wedding music dreams come true. After chatting with my husband and me, it's like he was able to capture exactly what we had in mind and then execute it - I just still am in awe of how awesome Jeff and our wedding music was. He actually had the entire dance floor FILLED before the first course was even served. I've never seen anything like it! My husband and I cannot thank Jeff enough for all he did to make our wedding day a huge success. So, if you're reading this, stop what you're doing and call him now! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews