RhythMix Entertainment Reviews

RhythMix Entertainment 6
RhythMix Entertainment 7

Jen Papalitskas · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ ever !

Nico is amazing and kept the dance floor packed ! He is exactly what I was looking for in a dj! I can’t thank him enough. Best night ever !

Alexander Reif · Married on 11/02/2018

Easy, fun, great experience

Jeff and Rhythmix were the best. Jeff immediately put my fiance and me at ease after our first conversation about the layout and vibe of our wedding. Their website to select/reject songs was very easy to navigate. During our pre-wedding discussion, Jeff mapped out the timeline of the night clearly, was very accommodating to special requests, and provided suggestions to things we never considered. Most importantly, when the night arrived Jeff had the dance floor packed for 3 straight hours. We received many complements from friends and family about the music and DJ Jeff. A true professional and we would be happy to hire or recommend Jeff to any friend

• Christine

Christine · Married on 11/02/2018

Talented DJ, packed dance floor

DJ Nico of Rhythmix Entertainment was the best person we had working with us before/on our wedding day. He has a knack for understanding the vibe of the room and choosing the perfect songs to keep people out and having an incredible time (something I was worried about, as not all my guests are usually comfortable dancing). He was also very helpful and responsive with all of our concerns/questions leading up to the day. Highly, highly recommend!

• Presley

Presley · Married on 10/20/2018

Could not be any better

They deserve 100 stars!!! Jeff and his team were absolutely incredible. There were people on the dance floor all night long...people wouldn't even stop dancing to eat dinner!! He played all of our song requests and took requests from family members. At the end of the night, all the guests mentioned to me how awesome the DJ was. He even let me get behind to booth and remix a song LOL. We really had the BEST wedding, all thanks to JEFF!

RhythMix Entertainment 8

Amber Daniels · Married on 09/22/2018

AMAZING. Highly recommend!!

Jeff had everyone dancing throughout the whole night! The dancing with the clouds was the perfect touch to our wedding. Everything was perfect and Jeff is so easy to work with! Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect!

RhythMix Entertainment 9
    RhythMix Entertainment 10

Saje · Married on 09/15/2018

My new husband and I used Rhythmix Entertainment for our Brunch Wedding on 9/15/18. We had such an exceptional experience!! From the moment we met the staff at a bridal show we knew this was gonna be the group to meet our wedding needs. Brandon Gourdine was our point person and DJ. He went above and beyond to make sure that we had a beautifully customized set. We were concerned about how to balance out a brunch mid afternoon wedding with music, but Brandon handled it all. Our day was perfect and I couldn't be happier!

Alisha · Married on 09/08/2018

Jeff was an absolute delight to work with. From the very beginning, the communication was clear, his organization was detailed, and he was very professional. After our initial face-to-face meeting, he put us both at ease and we knew who we wanted as our DJ. A detailed questionnaire was provided, which allowed us to describe/request exactly what we wanted for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music. Leading up to our wedding, Jeff always made sure we had all the details covered (music requests, scheduling/timing details, etc). On our special day, Jeff and his team worked tirelessly at a unique venue to get everything setup quickly and was fully engaged and energetic throughout the evening/night. He played every request from the ceremony through the reception perfectly capturing the mood/energy of the room. His mix and tone were always on point and made this a day we will always remember. We would highly recommend Jeff and RhythMix Entertainment to anyone looking for any music, MC, or DJ needs.

Kristin · Married on 08/31/2018

We can’t say enough nice things about RhythMix Entertainment, if we could give them more than 5 stars we would. It’s weeks later and we are still receiving an overwhelming amount of compliments about how our wedding was the most fun wedding our guests have ever been to. We had the pleasure of working with Jeff and Jared and were so impressed by their professionalism from the moment we met with them for a consultation. It was a huge relief knowing we’d have one less thing to worry about with them as our DJs.

They know how to work a crowd! We had a decent mix of younger and older attendees at our wedding and they kept the entire crowd on their feet all night. The tables looked empty for most of the wedding because EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Even our photographers told us they’ve never shot at a wedding where everyone was dancing as much as our guests.

On a personal level, they’re super laid back, personable, and knowledgeable. I did my fair share of shopping around for DJs and I ran into a bunch of them on Wedding Wire and no other company compared to them with professionalism, knowledge, and giving us peace of mind knowing we booked seasoned pros.

They have everything you could possibly need from an entertainment perspective - DJ, light show, gobo projector, photo booths, etc. you name it they have it. I added the uplighting last minute after I realized they offered that service, and I’m so happy we did. They were priced better than what our venue was about to charge us and they matched the picture I showed them perfectly. Our only regret is we didn’t book more services - they made everything so easy for us.

There are a few things in wedding planning that you absolutely can’t cut corners with, and finding talented entertainment is one of them. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional company to make your wedding stand out and wow your guests.

Thank you RhythMix for making our wedding unforgettable!

RhythMix Entertainment 11
    RhythMix Entertainment 12
    RhythMix Entertainment 13
    RhythMix Entertainment 14
    RhythMix Entertainment 15

Jillian · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot stress enough how perfect RhythMix Entertainment was for my wedding in August! We wanted the live music feel, but also wanted to stay within a certain budget. RhythMix offers a beautiful blend of live musicians (percussionist and sax player) and DJ. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They kept the party going all night long!

RhythMix/Jeff answered emails immediately about any questions I had. Their website is comprehensive and covers any possible details regarding the big day. Also, their photobooth was top notch.

I have nothing but great things to say about this company! Weeks after, my guests were still talking about how exciting it was to have the musicians enhance the songs they know and love.

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

The best DJ company around! They took our wedding reception to a whole other level. Our guests were in awe at how much energy and entertainment they brought to our party. We had the time of our lives! Rhythmix Entertainment is the best!!!

deno · Married on 08/04/2018

howie is the best dj EVER! 3 weddings ive been to with him and all three had the dance floor packed and rockin the entire night...everyone had a blast...thanks again!

Kim · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing night!!!!! They were within our budget and had the dance floor rocking all night!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/07/2018

Most perfect wedding DJ!!

Words cannot express how thankful we are that we hired RhythMix Entertainment with Jeff as our DJ. From the start, we could tell that Jeff was the real deal. In our introductory call, we truthfully were probably not as prepared with as many questions as we should have been. Instead, Jeff basically walked us through every question he typically gets, and instantly made us feel super comfortable. We could tell he wasn’t just your average wedding DJ. Jeff is incredibly kind, extremely professional, and had zero corniness—he was everything we hoped for in our wedding DJ. He also is SO organized and extremely responsive. He definitely was the most responsive of all of our vendors, which was amazing. As an MC, he was perfect. He was careful to make the announcements that he needed to without making himself the center of attention as many other wedding DJs often do.

We didn’t really give him very many must-play songs, and instead just let him do his thing as an artist. I have to say it was the best decision we made! Definitely just trust him as your DJ. Jeff was AMAZING. He really had listened to us with the genres of music we liked, mixed in our must-plays, and was just totally spot-on with his choices. The dance floor was literally packed the entire night (not exaggerating). We still have guests talking about how he was by far the best wedding DJ they had ever seen, and we couldn’t agree more. We even had guests complementing us on how awesome our dinner music was—THAT’S how amazing Jeff was. He takes such pride in his work, and it absolutely shows. This was without a doubt the best (and easiest) vendor decision we made. Save yourself time, and just hire them!

• O

Octavia · Married on 07/06/2018

I don’t even know where to begin... Rhythmix entertainment is the BEST in the tri-state area hands down! Our Dj Jeffrey was amazing from start to finish, planning a wedding can be stressful. Jeff made sure I didn’t have to worry when it came to entertainment, he was knowledgeable informative and most of all professional. My husband and I picked the Dj, saxophone, percussionist combo... AMAZING! We were serenaded to the sweet sounds of the sax during our first dance and slow songs then rocked out to the drums and danced the night away. RhythMix I can’t thank you guys enough for the amazing experience you have given us. If you’re looking for the best look no further!

Amber · Married on 06/01/2018

I recently had the pleasure of having RhythMix Entertainment at my wedding in June and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Jeff was extremely easy to work with right from the start of the planning process. He is knowledgeable, flexible, and organized. Their online site makes planning convenient and payments stress free. Our DJ Nico made our night memorable and kept our guests entertained. He met with my husband and I prior to the wedding to discuss our vision for the night and our music preference. He is an outstanding guy who is easy to talk to and ensures your dancefloor will be rocking! Great company, good prices, and amazing staff!

Mary Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

If you're on the fence about your DJ selection, search no longer. Use Rhythmix!! They are absolutely AMAZING. Jeff and the guys did a terrific job of keeping the dance floor packed all night (And I have to admit - I was worried about this, because I do NOT come from a family of dancers). The song selections were perfect, and the musicians were fantastic. Guests were asking us all night where we found such an awesome DJ. Jeff also worked with us months before the wedding to make sure we heard exactly what we wanted to hear, and guided us in making a timeline of the whole reception. I can't thank them enough!!

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Seriously look no further - RhythMix is the choice you should make! Jeff and the team made our May 19, 2018 wedding the BEST. Starting with our initial conversation and through the wedding day, Jeff was attentive, professional, thorough, passionate, pleasant and accommodating. I was making updates to the timeline and music list up until a few days before and Jeff handled it flawlessly, nothing fell through the cracks. We had an acoustic guitar and violin duo at the ceremony, DJ at the cocktail hour and DJ, percussionist and saxophonist at the reception and the overall talent and quality blew us away! The energy level was high and the dance floor was never empty throughout the reception and that was all thanks to Jeff and the musicians. We had an endless amount of guests RAVE over our music and we couldn't agree more! RhythMix is the answer - book them and enjoy!

Jenna · Married on 05/12/2018

If I could give them 10 stars I would! They were the absolute best vendor that we booked. Jeff is so fun and really knows his music. We saw them perform at our friends wedding and almost instantly booked them. They have a client portal in which you can update playlists and pay! Jeff responded to my emails almost instantly, and at our wedding everyone was on the dance floor until we practically got kicked off! I cant say enough good things about them. ( It sounds like I work for them, I assure you I do not! Lol)

RhythMix Entertainment 16

Mim · Married on 05/11/2018

Jeff and Brandon were perfect! They kept everyone on the floor all night and had a perfect mix of the different things we requested and more! Jeff was a hilarious MC and knew just how to keep the night going! Couldn't of asked for a better DJ and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Jeff is the absolute best. He helped us with all of our questions and concerns, made the event run seamlessly, and everybody has told me since that it was the best wedding they had ever been to; a huge part of that credit goes to a DJ that kept almost everybody on their feet! Would 100% recommend and hire again.

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2018

When we first spoke to Jeff, he promised to keep the party jumping all night long, and boy did he deliver! There are so many thing we LOVED about having RhythMix DJ our wedding. Here are a few highlights:
    1) DJ and LIVE saxophone and percussion! Best of both worlds.
    2) Jeff was great at reading the room and knowing which song to play next.
    3) Our guests loved the playlist and song transitions. There was not one bad song. Despite how tired my feet got, I could not get off the dance floor because "my jam" was always playing.
    4) The planning process: We had 2 Skype meetings with Jeff to talk about timeline and style. Also, RhythMix has an online portal to help you plan songs and flow.
    5) Our Maid of Honor and Best Man threw in a last minute request for a customer mash-up of Tequila and Gasoline for their intro about a week before the wedding. Jeff was able to make it happen and it was AWESOME!

In summary, Jeff and the RhythMix team were the best and were crucial in making our wedding the party of the year.

Jason · Married on 04/21/2018

We used rhythmix entertainment for our wedding last weekend. Jeff and his live musicians exceeded all of our expectations! They provided the ceremony music and microphones, a pianist for cocktail hour, our DJ and live instrumentalists for our reception and our photobooth. Jeff talked to us prior to the wedding about our style and expectations and he just got us right away. Being an LGBT couple, we had minor concerns as it is so easy to focus on a bride-centered industry. Without even voicing these concerns, Jeff and his team really stepped up and had only groom-themed props for our photobooth, an inclusive playlist, an a team of support that really met our vibe and kept the party going. Our guests were dancing the ENTIRE night and there was never a lull in the festivities. Our wedding was beyond our wildest dreams and a HUGE part of that is due to Rythmix. I cannot recommend them enough!!! They had all the pros of a band and a DJ combined at an affordable price but the experience and talent provided was absolutely PRICELESS! Thank you Jeff and everyone for making our wedding the party of the century!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

Daniel and Rhythmix entertaining had our wedding dancing the whole night! Professional and helpful we are incredibly grateful that Daniel was apart of our special day!!

Pamela · Married on 04/14/2018

We had the privilege of working with Jeff from RhythMix Entertainment for our wedding! Right off the bat Jeff was really responsive to our numerous emails, he answered all of our questions, provided us with many options, and guided us with experienced advice on song choices and layout for the reception. He also made time to meet with us in person multiple times to help customize our experience and ensure that everything we envisioned was something he could provide. The day of the wedding Jeff and his team provided an experience that exceeded anything we could have imagined. The decorations were on point, his pronunciation of the wedding party’s names was spot on (even all the Korean names), and he kept the energy high on the dance floor all night long! We rented a green screen which was also a major hit with our guests. Jeff was without a doubt truly a professional and there was no detail he overlooked. The night would not have been the same without Jeff and his team from RhythMix Entertainment!

Alli · Married on 03/01/2018

I cannot express my gratitude to Jeff and the team at RhythMix enough! To start, Jeff is a true experienced professional who knows the wedding business and knows how to read a crowd. We received more compliments on the music at our wedding than anything else!

Beyond being an awesome DJ, Jeff really went above and beyond at our wedding when the power went out an hour prior to the start time due to a snowstorm. Jeff and his team wasted no time going into problem solving mode. They were able to bring in backup lighting and locate a working outlet powered by a generator. As a result, we were able to have music at our wedding. I am BEYOND thankful for RhythMix and their quick thinking. They are amazing wedding DJs and musicians but beyond that, they really care.