RhythMix Entertainment Reviews

57 | Philadelphia, PA

57 Reviews for RhythMix Entertainment

57 RhythMix Entertainment Reviews

Saje · Married on 09/15/2018

My new husband and I used Rhythmix Entertainment for our Brunch Wedding on 9/15/18. We had such an exceptional experience!! From the moment we met the staff at a bridal show we knew this was gonna be the group to meet our wedding needs. Brandon Gourdine was our point person and DJ. He went above and beyond to make sure that we had a beautifully customized set. We were concerned about how to balance out a brunch mid afternoon wedding with music, but Brandon handled it all. Our day was perfect and I couldn't be happier!

Alisha · Married on 09/08/2018

Jeff was an absolute delight to work with. From the very beginning, the communication was clear, his organization was detailed, and he was very professional. After our initial face-to-face meeting, he put us both at ease and we knew who we wanted as our DJ. A detailed questionnaire was provided, which allowed us to describe/request exactly what we wanted for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music. Leading up to our wedding, Jeff always made sure we had all the details covered (music requests, scheduling/timing details, etc). On our special day, Jeff and his team worked tirelessly at a unique venue to get everything setup quickly and was fully engaged and energetic throughout the evening/night. He played every request from the ceremony through the reception perfectly capturing the mood/energy of the room. His mix and tone were always on point and made this a day we will always remember. We would highly recommend Jeff and RhythMix Entertainment to anyone looking for any music, MC, or DJ needs.

Kristin · Married on 08/31/2018

We can’t say enough nice things about RhythMix Entertainment, if we could give them more than 5 stars we would. It’s weeks later and we are still receiving an overwhelming amount of compliments about how our wedding was the most fun wedding our guests have ever been to. We had the pleasure of working with Jeff and Jared and were so impressed by their professionalism from the moment we met with them for a consultation. It was a huge relief knowing we’d have one less thing to worry about with them as our DJs.

They know how to work a crowd! We had a decent mix of younger and older attendees at our wedding and they kept the entire crowd on their feet all night. The tables looked empty for most of the wedding because EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Even our photographers told us they’ve never shot at a wedding where everyone was dancing as much as our guests.

On a personal level, they’re super laid back, personable, and knowledgeable. I did my fair share of shopping around for DJs and I ran into a bunch of them on Wedding Wire and no other company compared to them with professionalism, knowledge, and giving us peace of mind knowing we booked seasoned pros.

They have everything you could possibly need from an entertainment perspective - DJ, light show, gobo projector, photo booths, etc. you name it they have it. I added the uplighting last minute after I realized they offered that service, and I’m so happy we did. They were priced better than what our venue was about to charge us and they matched the picture I showed them perfectly. Our only regret is we didn’t book more services - they made everything so easy for us.

There are a few things in wedding planning that you absolutely can’t cut corners with, and finding talented entertainment is one of them. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional company to make your wedding stand out and wow your guests.

Thank you RhythMix for making our wedding unforgettable!

RhythMix Entertainment 1
    RhythMix Entertainment 2
    RhythMix Entertainment 3
    RhythMix Entertainment 4
    RhythMix Entertainment 5

Jillian · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot stress enough how perfect RhythMix Entertainment was for my wedding in August! We wanted the live music feel, but also wanted to stay within a certain budget. RhythMix offers a beautiful blend of live musicians (percussionist and sax player) and DJ. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They kept the party going all night long!

RhythMix/Jeff answered emails immediately about any questions I had. Their website is comprehensive and covers any possible details regarding the big day. Also, their photobooth was top notch.

I have nothing but great things to say about this company! Weeks after, my guests were still talking about how exciting it was to have the musicians enhance the songs they know and love.

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

The best DJ company around! They took our wedding reception to a whole other level. Our guests were in awe at how much energy and entertainment they brought to our party. We had the time of our lives! Rhythmix Entertainment is the best!!!

deno · Married on 08/04/2018

howie is the best dj EVER! 3 weddings ive been to with him and all three had the dance floor packed and rockin the entire night...everyone had a blast...thanks again!

Kim · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing night!!!!! They were within our budget and had the dance floor rocking all night!

• O

Octavia · Married on 07/06/2018

I don’t even know where to begin... Rhythmix entertainment is the BEST in the tri-state area hands down! Our Dj Jeffrey was amazing from start to finish, planning a wedding can be stressful. Jeff made sure I didn’t have to worry when it came to entertainment, he was knowledgeable informative and most of all professional. My husband and I picked the Dj, saxophone, percussionist combo... AMAZING! We were serenaded to the sweet sounds of the sax during our first dance and slow songs then rocked out to the drums and danced the night away. RhythMix I can’t thank you guys enough for the amazing experience you have given us. If you’re looking for the best look no further!

Amber · Married on 06/01/2018

I recently had the pleasure of having RhythMix Entertainment at my wedding in June and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Jeff was extremely easy to work with right from the start of the planning process. He is knowledgeable, flexible, and organized. Their online site makes planning convenient and payments stress free. Our DJ Nico made our night memorable and kept our guests entertained. He met with my husband and I prior to the wedding to discuss our vision for the night and our music preference. He is an outstanding guy who is easy to talk to and ensures your dancefloor will be rocking! Great company, good prices, and amazing staff!

Mary Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

If you're on the fence about your DJ selection, search no longer. Use Rhythmix!! They are absolutely AMAZING. Jeff and the guys did a terrific job of keeping the dance floor packed all night (And I have to admit - I was worried about this, because I do NOT come from a family of dancers). The song selections were perfect, and the musicians were fantastic. Guests were asking us all night where we found such an awesome DJ. Jeff also worked with us months before the wedding to make sure we heard exactly what we wanted to hear, and guided us in making a timeline of the whole reception. I can't thank them enough!!

Jenna · Married on 05/12/2018

If I could give them 10 stars I would! They were the absolute best vendor that we booked. Jeff is so fun and really knows his music. We saw them perform at our friends wedding and almost instantly booked them. They have a client portal in which you can update playlists and pay! Jeff responded to my emails almost instantly, and at our wedding everyone was on the dance floor until we practically got kicked off! I cant say enough good things about them. ( It sounds like I work for them, I assure you I do not! Lol)

RhythMix Entertainment 6

Mim · Married on 05/11/2018

Jeff and Brandon were perfect! They kept everyone on the floor all night and had a perfect mix of the different things we requested and more! Jeff was a hilarious MC and knew just how to keep the night going! Couldn't of asked for a better DJ and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Jeff is the absolute best. He helped us with all of our questions and concerns, made the event run seamlessly, and everybody has told me since that it was the best wedding they had ever been to; a huge part of that credit goes to a DJ that kept almost everybody on their feet! Would 100% recommend and hire again.

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2018

When we first spoke to Jeff, he promised to keep the party jumping all night long, and boy did he deliver! There are so many thing we LOVED about having RhythMix DJ our wedding. Here are a few highlights:
    1) DJ and LIVE saxophone and percussion! Best of both worlds.
    2) Jeff was great at reading the room and knowing which song to play next.
    3) Our guests loved the playlist and song transitions. There was not one bad song. Despite how tired my feet got, I could not get off the dance floor because "my jam" was always playing.
    4) The planning process: We had 2 Skype meetings with Jeff to talk about timeline and style. Also, RhythMix has an online portal to help you plan songs and flow.
    5) Our Maid of Honor and Best Man threw in a last minute request for a customer mash-up of Tequila and Gasoline for their intro about a week before the wedding. Jeff was able to make it happen and it was AWESOME!

In summary, Jeff and the RhythMix team were the best and were crucial in making our wedding the party of the year.

Jason · Married on 04/21/2018

We used rhythmix entertainment for our wedding last weekend. Jeff and his live musicians exceeded all of our expectations! They provided the ceremony music and microphones, a pianist for cocktail hour, our DJ and live instrumentalists for our reception and our photobooth. Jeff talked to us prior to the wedding about our style and expectations and he just got us right away. Being an LGBT couple, we had minor concerns as it is so easy to focus on a bride-centered industry. Without even voicing these concerns, Jeff and his team really stepped up and had only groom-themed props for our photobooth, an inclusive playlist, an a team of support that really met our vibe and kept the party going. Our guests were dancing the ENTIRE night and there was never a lull in the festivities. Our wedding was beyond our wildest dreams and a HUGE part of that is due to Rythmix. I cannot recommend them enough!!! They had all the pros of a band and a DJ combined at an affordable price but the experience and talent provided was absolutely PRICELESS! Thank you Jeff and everyone for making our wedding the party of the century!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

Daniel and Rhythmix entertaining had our wedding dancing the whole night! Professional and helpful we are incredibly grateful that Daniel was apart of our special day!!

Pamela · Married on 04/14/2018

We had the privilege of working with Jeff from RhythMix Entertainment for our wedding! Right off the bat Jeff was really responsive to our numerous emails, he answered all of our questions, provided us with many options, and guided us with experienced advice on song choices and layout for the reception. He also made time to meet with us in person multiple times to help customize our experience and ensure that everything we envisioned was something he could provide. The day of the wedding Jeff and his team provided an experience that exceeded anything we could have imagined. The decorations were on point, his pronunciation of the wedding party’s names was spot on (even all the Korean names), and he kept the energy high on the dance floor all night long! We rented a green screen which was also a major hit with our guests. Jeff was without a doubt truly a professional and there was no detail he overlooked. The night would not have been the same without Jeff and his team from RhythMix Entertainment!

Alli · Married on 03/01/2018

I cannot express my gratitude to Jeff and the team at RhythMix enough! To start, Jeff is a true experienced professional who knows the wedding business and knows how to read a crowd. We received more compliments on the music at our wedding than anything else!

Beyond being an awesome DJ, Jeff really went above and beyond at our wedding when the power went out an hour prior to the start time due to a snowstorm. Jeff and his team wasted no time going into problem solving mode. They were able to bring in backup lighting and locate a working outlet powered by a generator. As a result, we were able to have music at our wedding. I am BEYOND thankful for RhythMix and their quick thinking. They are amazing wedding DJs and musicians but beyond that, they really care.

Lior · Married on 01/06/2018

Oh. My. God.
    Our wedding was flawless! Rhythmix Entertainment will not let you down! Everyone was on the dance floor all night long!! They did exactly what we wanted! Everyone loved them. Truly amazing! Best dj ever. Thank you again.
    -Lior & Abigail Menasof

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

I had the privilege of seeing RhyMix Ent. performing as I entered the Philadelphia Bridal Show in 1/2016. I instantly knew that I wanted the live entertainment with the DJ, it was something fun and original and having a music theme wedding, the entertainment piece was PARAMOUNT. Jeff was so professional from the start, he sat down with us and asked us everything that we wanted to ensure that he was a good fit. 2 weeks before the wedding we sat down and came up with a good plan and he was very meticulous about organizing our schedule and getting feedback on what we wanted for the sound and vibe of our night. Jeff with his accompanied live entertainment sure did put on a show and the dance floor was PACKED from start to finish. Jeff LIVE MIXED the entire night while taking requests from our guests and honoring our wishes (I don't think Africa by Toto got played, but literally EVERYTHING ELSE did!). Not to mention the uplighting was just stunning and to back up, he paid attention to our table numbers which were band names and he went out of his way to play songs from these bands during cocktail hour and dinner. Thank you to Jeff and RhythMix Ent. Please do not making the mistake of picking a DJ that will give you a cookie cutter reception, if you chose Jeff and his team I can PROMISE you that you WILL NOT be disappointed, you will be looking for a reason to hire him again. Get your dancing shoes on and contact RhythMix Ent right now!

Brittny · Married on 10/21/2017

Jeff was truly amazing! If you're looking for a DJ who knows how to read a crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor all night long then Jeff is your guy! We gave him an idea of what we were thinking and he ran with it! The main compliment we've been receiving about our wedding was how great the DJ was and several friends have even asked for his info to hire him for their events. Even our photographer commented on how awesome the music was at our wedding. Jeff is by far the best and it was a pleasure working with him!

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

I originally stumbled upon Rythmix at a bridal show in Philly. Once I saw them, I knew I had to book them. From day 1, Jeff was kind, friendly, and attentive. At our face to face meeting, I was introduced to Brandon and told they would both be handling my wedding. The meeting was tons of fun and lots of laughs so I knew they wouldn't disappoint. Flash forward to my wedding day on 3/18/18 everything was perfect. I pretty much told them to play whatever and they kept it rocking the entire evening even dancing with a few people there. Shout out to Jeff and Brandon, would definitely use them again plus the prices were some of the lowest I could find! Thanks again guys, these words don't even express my gratitude

Gabriella · Married on 10/07/2017

We can't say enough good things about choosing RhythMix Entertainment for our backyard tent wedding! We had DJ Wild Bill Lind. From the beginning, at our initial consultation, Jeff and Bill were so friendly, professional, and accommodating. The portal was easy to use and made creating a timeline and song list super easy. They even made a trip out to our house to check out the premises before the big day and made sure all of the details were set. On the day-of, Bill and company arrived hours early for set up and worked so hard to make everything look perfect (we had a lot!). Bill was amazing and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We got so many compliments from guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Thank you so much!! We definitely recommend and plan to use RhythMix for all of our future events!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    RhythMix Entertainment 7

RhythMix Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind word Gabriella! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we were honored to help you celebrate your special day! - Jeff

Renu · Married on 09/23/2017

Jeff was an amazing DJ for our September 2017 wedding. I couldn't recommend him more highly. We were planning our wedding from out of state and didn't even meet Jeff until the wedding day, but his professionalism and responsiveness put us at ease and gave us full confidence in his abilities. One small but telling example of Jeff's professionalism -- many of the names in our families are difficult to pronounce, and Jeff took great care in making sure he knew how to say everyone's name. The whole process felt so personal. And boy did he pull through on the wedding day -- everything went off without a hitch, and we had a packed dance floor from start to finish. He kept the energy alive and kept things running perfectly, without any of the stereotypical DJ cheesiness. We received many compliments from our guests on the music and the energy on the dance floor -- and we owe so much of that to Jeff and his musicians!