Rhythm of the Night Entertainment Reviews

86 | Holland, MI

86 Reviews for Rhythm of the Night Entertainment

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ was fabulous we had a wonderful night. I was concerned because my family is very conservative, but they took that into consideration and all of the music was great to dance to fun and upbeat. Everyone has a great time. I would recommend them to any bride they did a great job and were reasonably priced

Sent on 09/14/2016

Christos · Married on 04/22/2011

Hi this Christo's Bar and Grill in Douglas, MI. We have In Tune Karaoke come in weekly for Karaoke and DJ service. We couldn't be more pleased. They are competitively priced, are friendly (as a matter of fact our customer's DEMAND them! They have a great ability to adjust to the crowd. They will do karaoke, and will then swiftly switch to dance music if that is what the crowd seems to want. They are always adding new music to their line - up as well as equipment to add to the "club" experience. I would highly recommend In Tune!

Sent on 04/28/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2007

They were very easy to work with and very flexible. They had tons of music to choose from and were lots of fun to work with!

Sent on 03/18/2010

Lindsay · Married on 06/20/2015

3.5

It was amazing being able to pick every song for our wedding reception, and their website to do so was easy to use and great for staying organized and laying out the days timeline. My only complaints were that our DJ didn't seem to command the room very well, and I thought they would do a better job of picking songs off our list to make a good dance playlist to. We didn't have a huge crowd of dancers though, so it worked out fine. The dismissing of the tables kind of went off the rails and dinner music went on for much longer than it should have. Other than those little hiccups, it was great.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

They did a great job with my requests and being flexible with what we wanted.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sara is great and worked well with us. Unfortunately, Sara was not able to be at our event so she sent another DJ. He was good, but did improvise a little bit which kind of threw me off. He didn't intact with the guests to get them dancing, either, and I did want that. The value was great, though.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Samuel · Married on 10/11/2015

Very friendly down to earth people, Locally owned and willing to work with us and meet us before the date. Lots of song choices and additional services such as lights photo boot and nice sound systems. Highly recommended and full support for local businesses.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Anna · Married on 05/21/2011

Adam and Sarah were flexible with meeting times and with any adaptations to the wedding day. They acknowledged our music preferences when selecting music.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Kent · Married on 10/22/2016

3.5

The nice thing about booking them is they have two people working the DJ stand giving much more flexibility for wedding activities and announcements.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Calandra · Married on 06/05/2015

Rhythm of the Night did a fantastic job with DJing and running the photobooth. Everything went smoothly and they were flexible and able to go with the flow.

Sent on 06/19/2015

2.8
      2.5

Give a detailed list of songs you want played not just a general genes.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

Since you didn't put a wedding date or name on here I don't know who you are but I feel it would be helpful to us if you could email me privately, let me know who you are and what the problem was so we can avoid the issue in the future. Thank you!