Rhythm Makers DJ's Reviews

Rhythm Makers DJ's 7
  • Shawna

Shawna Barber · Married on 10/19/2019

Dj Ricky rocks

Dj Ricky was by far the best dj I have ever seen. He really made the flow of wedding go right and all of our music was perfect. You can tell he is a professional. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Jer Z · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ Ricky was great! Thank you for helping make my daughter’s wedding amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • M Oviedo

M Oviedo · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing DJ

I was very skeptical at first found DJ Rick through Instagram but he blew my wedding reception. He had all my guests dancing on the floor . DJ Rick thank you for making my wedding special .

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Rhythm Makers DJ's 8

Angela Purdy · Married on 08/31/2019

Ricky was amazing and made our day one to never forget!

Just got married August 31st Ricky was simply amazing!! He had everything organized kept things moving smoothly! Photo booth was a hit everyone was in lines waiting to take pictures and make memories. Everyone danced all night and didn’t want the night to end with chanting at the end of the night for one more song! I wish the night never ended! My wedding was perfection and Ricky made that happen! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 08/25/2019

The best wedding dj

Ricky made our day run perfectly! From the ceremony and throughout the entire reception he was playing the best music, and our guests had a blast. He was wonderful to work with the day of and leading up to the wedding. Definitely the best wedding DJ in the area!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Rhythm Makers DJ's's reply:

Thank you so much for your review on my services. It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. Congratulations.

Nicole Fernandez · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend

Very professional and kept everyone Dancing all
    Night and we had a 6 hour reception.

Highly recommend Ricky Mondelli he provided my DJ service, my photographers(2), video service, photo booth and up lighting....

My dance floor stayed full all night.

The photographers listened to what we wanted(can’t wait to see photos)

I saw the video guy everywhere but didn’t interact with him(can’t wait to see the video)

Open photo booth was a huge hit and the props were fun for all ages. My favorite is the photo album that they put together with every photo that was taken.

Uplighting was a nice touch

I have already recommended him to friends and family for their special days

Thank you DJ Ricky for being professional and awesome at what you do😊👏🎉🎊

Sent on 08/14/2019

Rhythm Makers DJ's's reply:

Thank you Nicole. I take My Services Very Serious. A wedding day is the most important day for a Bride and Groom. Attention to Detail is #1. Your Family & Friends where absolutely great. Thank you again for your words.
  • Anne

Anne Dinapoli · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ!!!!

DJ Ricky is the best!! So fun, energetic, professional and easy to work with. Best decision of our wedding and our guests loved him and the photobooth he and his team provided. He even got my 90 year-old grandmother on her feet to dance!!

Can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Rhythm Makers DJ's 9

Eric Diaz · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Service and Friendly

Great service, friendly DJ and very accommodating

Sent on 06/21/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Everything we wanted

We had a little hiccup (grooms mother was 40min late) but they handled the chaos well and it was a fantastic night. The photo booth is a must! They gave us a guest book with everyone’s pics and messages which I will cherish & laugh about for a while- it inspires much better messages from friends and family. Thank you guys!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Comey · Married on 06/08/2019

Got hitched without a hitch

I was a very particular bride with specific requests; DJ Ricky did everything I asked and was very professional in the process. It’s hard to find DJs that don’t overpower the reception; DJ Ricky kept me informed and made suggestions which were helpful. He stayed loyal to my requests and made my wedding perfect.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Sean Franklin · Married on 06/01/2019

Great time!!!

Robby was professional, fun, full of energy and very flexible! We threw many curve balls at him in which he always met with a smile and was committed to delivering exactly what we needed. Don’t hesitate to choose this company. You will have a great time!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • David

David · Married on 04/28/2019

Must DJ to have

Ricky and his team DJ, provided photography,lightning, photo booth and officiant our wedding 4.7.19. Ricky is amazing. Highly skilled, very prepared and provided everything you need to make your day magical. Thank you Ricky from the bottom of our hearts. You made our day so amazing and special. Beyond highly recommended.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Christian Genson · Married on 04/15/2019

Fire hot music

Rick's music was FIRE. He was great at playing suggestions. Once the dancing started, it didn't stop. Everyone loved the music he played so much that they couldn't stop dancing. If you want to have a GREAT reception/party, Rick is your guy.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Rhythm Makers DJ's's reply:

Thank you Christian. Yes your Wedding was INCREDIBLE! Solid dancing for 3 hrs. Congratulations to you and your wife.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/31/2019

Great DJ, worked to make it a good evening for everyone

Highly recommend, he responds fast and is very professional

Sent on 12/17/2018

Crystal · Married on 03/30/2019

He made our night even better.

He was very good with our guest and us he was very quick with set up and take down I would def use him again.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/29/2019

The perfect DJ for your event

Ricky was extremely attentive with any questions I had leading up to my wedding. He played music that I selected and made sure that my guests were having a great time dancing. He was very interactive with the guests; I received nothing but compliments on the amazing night that was had by all that attended!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Tonya Carranza · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome DJ

Rachel was awesome. Professional and knowledgeable. Kept everyone in line and on time. She got everyone involved and was amazing!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 03/16/2019

DJ Rachel for Wedding

We had DJ Rachel at our wedding and she was fabulous! She called me a few days before and went over every detail with me as well as answered all of my questions and concerns. The day of the wedding she came and checked on us multiple times and did a wonderful job picking music that worked with the crowd. Very professional, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie Sandin · Married on 03/10/2019

Nonstop music

Great dj! He kept the music going all night and kept the party going! Definitely recommend using them! Super affordable and accommodating!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Rachel · Married on 03/09/2019

Great father and son DJ team!

We had Johnnie as our DJ since he also speaks spanish. Working with Ricky and Johnnie was seamless! Johnnie was very attentive to our requests and played our very particular playlists :) thanks again, you guys are awesome! would highly recommend Johnnie if you need a spanish speaking DJ team!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Very professional.

I found Ricky on the Tampa wedding swap group and decided to go with him. He was an excellent DJ and I’m glad we chose to go with him. He had all of my guests talking about him the next few days after the wedding about what a wonderful job he did. I would definitely use him again for any party and highly recommend him. He also has a photo booth which was a big hit! Normally they are so tiny inside and his had so much room and was just so much fun!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/20/2019

Best choice!

My husband and I are so happy we ended up with DJ Ricky! We went trough several DJs with our vendor and eventually our coordinator stepped in and recommended Ricky. We could not have had a better DJ! Everyone has told us that the music was great and it’s the most fun they’ve ever had at a wedding. Thank you DJ Ricky for coming in last minute and making our wedding beyond perfect!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Kristain

Kristain · Married on 12/29/2018

DJ Ricky was so amazing my guests are still talking about it!

When I say my 5 star recommendations don't come lightly that is an understatement but DJ Ricky with Rhythm Makers DJ's definitely earned it. I have a different level of what to expect due to being in the wedding industry myself and I have worked with DJ Ricky on past jobs. When it came my time to be the blushing bride I knew I wanted DJ Ricky to DJ our wedding but I didn't realize how much a playlist can make or break a wedding. I honestly other than first/father/mother dance songs never really thought about what songs I wanted at my wedding. When your working the wedding keeping everything flowing behind the scenes you don't have time to enjoy the music but instead use it as a cue to be where you need to be at the right times. He walked me though which songs were most important and had me put together a list off his website of songs that we loved and liked and he built our playlist from there. He also recommended songs based on our likes for the important points that needed songs that we never really thought about needing a song for. He was so accommodating to doing everything over the phone and emails, which due to planning a wedding in under 4 months and my busy schedule I really didn't have any time, so that was a key plus for me. After just two phone calls I knew I was in good hands and had entrusted our big day to the right DJ. On the wedding day there was so much going on but not only did DJ Ricky keep the party going but he kept the wedding flowing so smoothly and was great at communicating directly with the other wedding vendors which took so much weight off my shoulders and allowed me to enjoy our day. I had multiple guests compliment us on our DJ and ask for his info and we were happy to provide it to them. Thank you so much DJ Ricky for being so amazing and for any engaged couples on the fence I HIGHLY recommend you to entrust Rhythm Makers DJ's for your special day you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Rhythm Makers DJ's 10
    Rhythm Makers DJ's 11
    Rhythm Makers DJ's 12

Catherine · Married on 12/21/2018

is incredible

It was a day with incredible music and training. Ricky is the best, good price and always attentive no matter what we speak Spanish. I recommend it with closed eyes.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Rhythm Makers DJ's 13

Delaney · Married on 12/16/2018

Ricky was great!

After finding out that our previous dj was backing out of our wedding, I went on a search for someone to take their place. I stumbled upon Ricky and I’m glad I did. He was very responsive and easy to work with. Flexible with last minute changes and his online planning form was easy to work with. Ricky kept the dance floor going all night and had nice transitions between English and Spanish music for our bilingual group. His up lights were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks Ricky for making our night so special!

Sent on 12/17/2018