Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography Reviews

36 | Marstons Mills, MA

36 Reviews for Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography

Alla · Married on 06/07/2014

Rhonwen is absolutely amazing to work with! She is very responsive and will email or call back usually on the same day. She also really listens to what her customers want: I am very picky and detail-oriented and when she came to meet with me and my then-fiance, she took careful notes on the kinds of photos we wanted, the things we like and didn't like, and she even tried to learn everyone's names of who would be at the wedding since we were having a very small, intimate family ceremony. That alone blew me away -- from all of my friends who have gotten married, I have never heard of anyone having a photographer who tried to learn the names of people who would be in the wedding. My husband and I are also fairly shy so I was worried our photos might look posed or awkward, but Rhonwen made us feel incredibly comfortable. I can not give enough praise for the photos that Rhonwen captured. They are magical.

Moreover, since the photos we had planned to take after the ceremony were taking longer than anticipated, I didn't think we would be able to visit our final location for a few quick photos on this bridge across a marsh that is very special to me and my husband. However, Rhonwen herself insisted we go there and take pictures on the bridge -- some of the most beautiful photos from our day were captured on our way to this bridge amidst a grove of trees with the afternoon sunlight pouring in. This would not have happened without Rhonwen's insistence. She ended up staying late just to capture those photos and I could not be more grateful -- they are so beautiful and so special to us! It's clear that Rhonwen cares about the photos as much as the bride and groom, and that becomes apparent in her work and the all of the wonderful moments she captures. We love working with her so much that we booked her for our October reception as well!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Ksenia · Married on 09/07/2013

Rhonwen was a pleasure to work with! She suggested the most beautiful location for our engagement photoshoot, Heritage Museums and Gardens in Sandwich, MA and the photos turned out to be incredible. She didn’t mind to spend some extra time with us and provided guidance throughout the shoot. Rhonwen takes pride at what she does; she is very creative and can make anyone look great! During our wedding day Rhonwen kept us on schedule, she came prepared with a list of photos that we wanted to take and made sure we captured everything. She kept the bridal party organized. It was very windy, but the photos still look amazing!
    We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives and can’t wait for share them with our kids.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Rhonwen was great to work with! She took our engagement photos and was willing to go to some locations around the cape that were unique. She really captured some great photos. She has the modern yet creative style we were really hoping for and most of all, she is comfortable to work with even for people who aren't used to being in front of a camera like us! Our photos turned out beautiful and we were impressed with how natural we looked in each one. We had fun during our photo shoot as well. All in all, we are so excited to have good quality engagement photos that have the perfect background scenery.

Rhonwen's photos are the kind you will truly keep for the rest of your life

Sent on 09/02/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2013

Rhonwen was absolutely amazing to have at our wedding. not only are the photographs gorgeous but she added such a peace and pleasure to the day. it poured rain and despite the weather she was able to quickly come up with awesome shots for our wedding. all pre-discussed places for photographs had been outside and were not an option because of the weather, but the photographs we ended up with, are probably even better than we had hoped because of her creativity and artistry. I highly recommend Rhonwen for any event. She is just a lovely person and a fantastic photographer.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/21/2013

My husband and I were so lucky to have found Rhonwen for our wedding photography on the Cape. Not only are we completely thrilled with the pictures she took, more importantly, her demeanor, patience & work style were a perfect match for us. She literally kept us going and was up for any type of picture we wanted. She also came prepared with ideas of picture shots which we loved. She was able to handle our big wedding party and all of our friends & family with true professionalism. Rhonwen met with us beforehand and really listened to what we wanted - a mix of traditional and unique moments and that is exactly what she delivered. Not to mention that her experience of photographing the Cape is evident in her work, we feel like we're back there on the beach everytime we look at the pictures! She is priced incredibly fair and my husband and I wouldn't hesitate recommending her for other events. Thank you Rhonwen!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Rebekah · Married on 08/31/2009

Rhonwen was amazing to work with. She was so kind, flexible and easy to work with. Her professionalism is unmatched. I highly recommend using her!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so beyond thrilled and in love with Rhonwen's photos of our wedding. She took so many amazing photos, and all of them are fantastic. We wanted more casual and fun photos, not posed traditional photos. She delivered 1000%. We had a very small wedding (only 10 people total) and she was so willing to work with us and was very reasonable with pricing. I highly recommend her. I am over the moon happy with my photos!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Rhonwen was so much fun to work with. She insisted that my fiance and I do an engagement session even though we weren't planning to so we could get to know her and she could get to know us. She really cared about learning about us and our story so that she could capture our big day the way that we wanted. She was very flexible on the day of the wedding and had great ideas of how to photograph my family and the wedding party. I would highly recommend Rhonwen and her team for any wedding you are planning on Cape Cod!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I are so happy we found Rhonwen! She was such a pleasure to work with. Unlike other vendors, she took the time to get to know us and understand our vision. She gave us SO many wonderful pictures to choose from to remember our special day. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married on the Cape or the islands!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Rhonwen did our engagement and wedding photography. She is an amazing creative photographer! We planned pictures outside by the water and the wind was horrible. She did not let it affect her and she came up with great shots despite the wind. We were so impressed with her work, she did not stop the entire evening and gave us great pictures to choose from. She was also kind enough to make a call for us when our DJ did not show up to our wedding. We had a new DJ withing two hours of her making the call.....AMAZING, she completely saved us!! Would recommend her to any bride looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • Kimmarie

Kimmarie Manahan · Married on 08/25/2019

3.0

Talk about magazine worthy pictures!

She showed up as planned at my getting ready moment at the spa and she went to work on taking the best pre wedding photos ever, not only did she take some really great shots? Rhonwen was so helpful to a bride in need, i was alone and she saw that my veil was wrinkled while trying to take pictures of it, she collected a steer and began to steam my veil! I wanted to cry! At the ceremony and the reception Rhonwen made sure every moment were captured and also made sure me and my husband had some magical pictures. I received my proofs and I was jumping for joy at how gorgeous they were. I would recommend to Anyone! My beach wedding pictures are amazing

Sent on 09/11/2019