Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography Reviews

Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography 6
Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography 7

Susan · Married on 07/20/2019

Dream Engagement Shoot!

Rhonwen is simply the best! Going into our engagement shoot she made many phone calls and emails making sure it was everything we imagined and more. She truly takes the time and interest in her clients. Asking all the questions of what made me and my fiancé “us”. She sent us many pictures finding out what style photos we liked and made suggestions to add personal touches for our shoot. When meeting Rhonwen we felt immediate comfort in her friendly, fun and kind personality. I am so happy with how our day went with her. She made us feel at ease the whole day and we had so much fun! Now I have so many beautiful pictures to treasure forever because of her. I can’t wait for my wedding day and can feel at peace knowing I will be getting many more amazing pictures on that day because of her! Thank you Rhonwen!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2019

Simply amazing

Rhonwen did such an amazing job with our wedding photos! She is super friendly and easy to get in contact with. She is super flexible and only takes what YOU want! Her helper Paul is so sweet!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography's reply:

Thank you Danielle, I really love hearing from you. You and Aaron are such a connected couple and it has been lovely getting to know you both over the pas Ocean Edge is a great place to get married and I am grateful to have been part of your wedding!

Leslie Goss · Married on 09/14/2018

Highly recommend Rhonwen

Rhonwen came highly recommended by another photographer. We were lucky to get her on relatively short notice (relative to wedding planning schedules). She was quick to reply to our questions and the engagement process went smoothly. At the rehearsal dinner, Rhonwen was pleasant and unobtrusive. She captured fabulous candids and was so gracious about organizing group shots. Rhonwen makes it easy to access and download her work and the turnaround time in which the photos were available was impressive. We highly recommend Rhonwen, she is a true pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Shannon · Married on 10/22/2016

My fiance and I contacted Rhonwen for engagement photo session that we wanted specifically on the Cape and we could not be more thrilled with the results. She was so easy going, full of ideas for poses and angles for different shots as well as great about using the natural light to capture us! We had so many photos to choose from for our “save the date” it was endless. She was quick in responding with email and getting our photos back to us! You will not be disappointed booking with Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Joanna · Married on 05/29/2016

I really liked working with Rhonwen. She was wonderful, professional, talented, and affordable. I can't say enough great things about her!

She is great at what she does. As a photographer, she knows what kind of questions to ask to make sure your pictures come out as you want them. Her style is whatever you prefer, which is very versatile. Personally, I like symmetry: so I wanted even number of people on each side, all men had hands in pockets or hands crossed in front of them. She asked about this prior to the wedding. Some people like more off-the-cuff/less formal pictures. It is all based on preference and Rhonwen knows those questions. She has a passion for photography and it comes out in her work. She's not just in the business for the job, you can tell that this is what she truly loves.

From the first time I reached out to her, she was always very responsive and in a timely manner. Once I booked her, I gave her a detailed list of all the shots I wanted. She then created a down-to-the-minute timeline of the day, including travel time from location to location. She had this with her at all times during my wedding day and referenced it often.She met my husband and I at our wedding location a few weeks before the big day to scope out first look locations as well as locations for bridal party shots and family photos. She arrived early on the wedding day. She took all the pictures I could ever want plus more. She has the artistic eye to know what is going to look the best. She knew I wanted symmetry so she made sure everyone was set in place. Further, we had some extra time since we got through the list of bridal pictures quicker than we had planned, Rhonwen put us in some different/funny positions for some photos. These ended up being some of the favorites! My guests raved about Rhonwen. They said "she was everywhere!!" She was constantly moving, taking photos, but still very professional. She wasn't intrusive during the ceremony, but still got amazing shots

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography 12
    Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography 13
    Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography 14

Andrea · Married on 08/09/2015

Rhonwen did a wonderful job for our wedding at the cape in August! She was incredibly patient and did such a great job getting all of the photos we asked for--even with an 18 person bridal party! Everything turned out beautifully, and she had sooooo many for us to choose from!! Her effort and love for photography really shined through. Thanks again for a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/20/2015

Rhonwen did an amazing job with our wedding! She took an outstanding amount of pictures and they came out beautifully and professionally! We are having a hard time choosing our favorites out all all the pictures that she took on our wedding day. Her pictures really captured the moment and were classy and creative!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Gail · Married on 06/13/2015

It's hard to even put into words how touched we were by the photos you took at our wedding.
    You were so good at getting everyone to cooperate on the day, and had an amazing eye for what would make a good background or pose. When the photos came in we just sat for an hour and watched them on a slideshow and honestly, we smiled and cried and it was just a very special moment for us. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/13/2015

Rhonwen was amazing! My husband and I consider ourselves to be non-photogenic in general, but our wedding pictures are nothing less than fabulous. You get what you pay for and Rhonwen is well worth every penny! She was great to work with, did everything she could to make sure we had all the shots we wanted, and delivered a beautiful portfolio of photos.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Maureen · Married on 06/13/2015

We were so fortunate to have found Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography . Two weeks before our daughter's Cape Cod wedding, our beloved Grandma became too ill to travel. We had not hired a Videographer and were scrambling to find one so we could capture the day for her. Thank goodness we found Rhonwen as she was such a great person to deal with. She had great ideas and was willing to do anything to help us out. She assigned a Sound Engineer to our event. Mark was a joy to have at our wedding-professional and kind. He videotaped the church ceremony, the cocktail hour, and some of the reception. The finished product was so much more than I could imagine. We were able to show the video for Grandmom's Nursing Home Community and served wedding cake and champagne. The quality of the video as well as the music chosen were just perfect. The residents loved it and we were able to relive one of the best days of our lives. I highly recommend Rhonwen and hope to use her again for both videography and photography sometime soon.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2015

Rhonwen was great to work with! We had chosen her as our videographer for our Destination Wedding. With that being said she is very flexible and easy to work with when planning from long distances! When it came to the day of our wedding she was fun to work with and energetic. She also worked well with our photographer on the day of coordinating with each other. The final video was amazing! she did an excellent job of capturing exactly what we wanted with our very non-traditional wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2014

Rhonwen was awesome! Very pleased with everything she did. She went above and beyond our expectations. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Rhonwen was great. She was so patient with out rowdy groomsmen and made sure we got all the shots we wanted even though the weather wasn't cooperating. I was so please with the photos she took of our beach wedding. She did such an amazing job and was a pleasure to work with. The whole day goes by so fast and there are so many moments you miss. It was great to have Rhonwen capture those moments for us so we could have them to remember forever.

Sent on 10/06/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Rhonwen for our September wedding at The Lighthouse Inn. She was extremely professional in every aspect.

We started with a Pet Photo Session to gather photos for our centerpieces. Working with dogs and cats is not easy. But Rhonwen was extremely patient and very creative in capturing each animal's personality. We were blown away when we received the pictures. Our guests loved the personal touch of each photo at the reception tables.

For the wedding, Rhonwen was amazing. She took the time to discuss which photos we wanted to include, captured those then helped to guide us towards some additional fun shots. Even with the threat of rain, she captured some beautiful beach photos. At the reception, I don't know how she did it, but she was everywhere! I heard repeated comments from guests complimenting the commitment and creativity of our photographer. We were all impressed with her ability to maneuver and capture so many fun shots.

We love the photos! They're full of creativity, beauty and capture us perfectly. Overall, we're so happy that we chose Rhonwen as our photographer and we couldn't have been happier. I would definitely recommend Rhonwen Churchill Photography.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Leah · Married on 09/12/2014

Rhonwen went above and beyond to make all my wedding day dreams come true. The pictures she took captured every aspect of my wedding and came out better than I could have imagined. She was great at making sure everyone was relaxed and enjoying themselves while having their pictures taken! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Alla · Married on 06/07/2014

Rhonwen is absolutely amazing to work with! She is very responsive and will email or call back usually on the same day. She also really listens to what her customers want: I am very picky and detail-oriented and when she came to meet with me and my then-fiance, she took careful notes on the kinds of photos we wanted, the things we like and didn't like, and she even tried to learn everyone's names of who would be at the wedding since we were having a very small, intimate family ceremony. That alone blew me away -- from all of my friends who have gotten married, I have never heard of anyone having a photographer who tried to learn the names of people who would be in the wedding. My husband and I are also fairly shy so I was worried our photos might look posed or awkward, but Rhonwen made us feel incredibly comfortable. I can not give enough praise for the photos that Rhonwen captured. They are magical.

Moreover, since the photos we had planned to take after the ceremony were taking longer than anticipated, I didn't think we would be able to visit our final location for a few quick photos on this bridge across a marsh that is very special to me and my husband. However, Rhonwen herself insisted we go there and take pictures on the bridge -- some of the most beautiful photos from our day were captured on our way to this bridge amidst a grove of trees with the afternoon sunlight pouring in. This would not have happened without Rhonwen's insistence. She ended up staying late just to capture those photos and I could not be more grateful -- they are so beautiful and so special to us! It's clear that Rhonwen cares about the photos as much as the bride and groom, and that becomes apparent in her work and the all of the wonderful moments she captures. We love working with her so much that we booked her for our October reception as well!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Ksenia · Married on 09/07/2013

Rhonwen was a pleasure to work with! She suggested the most beautiful location for our engagement photoshoot, Heritage Museums and Gardens in Sandwich, MA and the photos turned out to be incredible. She didn’t mind to spend some extra time with us and provided guidance throughout the shoot. Rhonwen takes pride at what she does; she is very creative and can make anyone look great! During our wedding day Rhonwen kept us on schedule, she came prepared with a list of photos that we wanted to take and made sure we captured everything. She kept the bridal party organized. It was very windy, but the photos still look amazing!
    We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives and can’t wait for share them with our kids.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Rhonwen was great to work with! She took our engagement photos and was willing to go to some locations around the cape that were unique. She really captured some great photos. She has the modern yet creative style we were really hoping for and most of all, she is comfortable to work with even for people who aren't used to being in front of a camera like us! Our photos turned out beautiful and we were impressed with how natural we looked in each one. We had fun during our photo shoot as well. All in all, we are so excited to have good quality engagement photos that have the perfect background scenery.

Rhonwen's photos are the kind you will truly keep for the rest of your life

Sent on 09/02/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2013

Rhonwen was absolutely amazing to have at our wedding. not only are the photographs gorgeous but she added such a peace and pleasure to the day. it poured rain and despite the weather she was able to quickly come up with awesome shots for our wedding. all pre-discussed places for photographs had been outside and were not an option because of the weather, but the photographs we ended up with, are probably even better than we had hoped because of her creativity and artistry. I highly recommend Rhonwen for any event. She is just a lovely person and a fantastic photographer.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/21/2013

My husband and I were so lucky to have found Rhonwen for our wedding photography on the Cape. Not only are we completely thrilled with the pictures she took, more importantly, her demeanor, patience & work style were a perfect match for us. She literally kept us going and was up for any type of picture we wanted. She also came prepared with ideas of picture shots which we loved. She was able to handle our big wedding party and all of our friends & family with true professionalism. Rhonwen met with us beforehand and really listened to what we wanted - a mix of traditional and unique moments and that is exactly what she delivered. Not to mention that her experience of photographing the Cape is evident in her work, we feel like we're back there on the beach everytime we look at the pictures! She is priced incredibly fair and my husband and I wouldn't hesitate recommending her for other events. Thank you Rhonwen!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Rebekah · Married on 08/31/2009

Rhonwen was amazing to work with. She was so kind, flexible and easy to work with. Her professionalism is unmatched. I highly recommend using her!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so beyond thrilled and in love with Rhonwen's photos of our wedding. She took so many amazing photos, and all of them are fantastic. We wanted more casual and fun photos, not posed traditional photos. She delivered 1000%. We had a very small wedding (only 10 people total) and she was so willing to work with us and was very reasonable with pricing. I highly recommend her. I am over the moon happy with my photos!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography 22
    Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography 23
    Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography 24

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Rhonwen was so much fun to work with. She insisted that my fiance and I do an engagement session even though we weren't planning to so we could get to know her and she could get to know us. She really cared about learning about us and our story so that she could capture our big day the way that we wanted. She was very flexible on the day of the wedding and had great ideas of how to photograph my family and the wedding party. I would highly recommend Rhonwen and her team for any wedding you are planning on Cape Cod!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I are so happy we found Rhonwen! She was such a pleasure to work with. Unlike other vendors, she took the time to get to know us and understand our vision. She gave us SO many wonderful pictures to choose from to remember our special day. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married on the Cape or the islands!

Sent on 10/11/2017