Reynolds Flowers, Inc. Reviews

4 | Middleboro, MA

4 Reviews for Reynolds Flowers, Inc.

4 Reynolds Flowers, Inc. Reviews

The roses that I asked for were beyond my wildest dreams! My bouquet was beautiful. Reynolds gave me the extra gold ribbon around the roses to match my colors. He really listened to exactly what I wanted!!

Monica · Married on 09/18/2010

So my wedding was in MA but I live in NY. I never met my florist even to this day! My sister found him for me and showed him pics of what I was looking for. All of the bouquets came out gorgeous. I was almost jealous of my niece's flowers! Reasonably priced I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful flowers.

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2008

Jim at Reynolds was beyond fabulous. He worked with me to incorporate my ideas, colors and pieces into BEAUTIFUL centerpieces and decorations for our outdoor arbor. His prices were reasonable. Our flowers looked like they could have easily cost double what we paid. He provided us with personal, unique, full flower arrangements well within our budget. And he set the entire venue up - we didn't worry about a thing! Would recommend them in heartbeat.

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2008

They worked with us to make unique, personal centerpieces and decorated our ceremony location. They were willing to take one-on-one time with us and did everything for a great price!