Revolution Summer Photography Reviews

52 | South Portland, ME

52 Reviews for Revolution Summer Photography

Lori · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Great Experience, Highly Recommend

My daughter chose Corey as the photographer for her wedding. She doesn't like posed pictures, but wanted natural, artistic looking photos. She got just that with Corey. He's great to work with, fun and best of all gave them beautiful photos to help them remember their special day. And on top of all that, he's very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Corey to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Ron Riggi · Married on 09/05/2020

Excellent photographer

Corey has been so great from beginning to end. He was very patient and helpful with picture lists and requests for specific posed pictures. He knows exactly when to start taking pictures to get the best light for the best pictures and extremely reasonably priced. Corey has a fantastic eye and easily blends in to the cried to get those true candid photos, you really forget he's there which is exactly what you want on your special day. I would have and already have recommended his services to other friends planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 07/25/2020

100% satisfied!!

My husband and I had a small hideaway wedding and one of our top priorities was to make sure we captured our special moments on camera. Not only were we over the moon about the quality & content of the photos, but we were very impressed with his timely turn around to produce such beautiful shots of us. It was Also a nice surprise that we got a few sample photos practically the next day! To add to it Corey was professional, friendly, easy to work with, and contributed to the happiness of our day. We would highly recommend Corey. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • I

Ian Savage · Married on 03/10/2020

A smooth and professional experience from start to finish

Working with Corey was a pleasure. He walked us through each step and was always there to answer any questions we might have, and was willing to roll with the changes we made to the wedding due to COVID. On the day he was punctual, friendly, and attentive, and never missed an opportunity for a great candid shot or group photo. The photos themselves are fantastic and we couldn't be happier with them. Overall we couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Theodore Wilbar-Sandidge · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful photographer

Corey was excellent to work with. He gave us really great photos of our engagement and wedding that fit in exactly the style we wanted. We found him to be excellent to communicate with and he was the perfect match for our goofy selves. I;d recommend Corey to anyone with an upcoming wedding. Thanks so much for bringing our vision to life!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Levy · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly Recommend!

Corey was FANTASTIC! He did both our engagement photos and our wedding. He perfectly captured our true personalities within each photo. Our guests continue to compliment our photos. We are so grateful!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Leigh · Married on 10/12/2019

Rumans Ingalls wedding

Corey did the photography for my wedding a few weeks ago. He is absolutely fantastic! The quality of the pictures are better than anything I have ever seen, and he is extremely professional. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Quinn

Quinn · Married on 10/12/2019

Truly talented!

Corey was wonderful to work with. Responded quickly to emails. Very patient and answered all of our many, many questions. His pricing is fair and he was very clear about the contract so there were no surprises. On the wedding day he was so wonderful to work with. I was nervous about having a single shooter but he captured everything without interfering with the moment. Happy we chose Revolution Summer Photography, truly talented!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Shiel · Married on 08/17/2019

Corey is amazing!

Corey did an amazing job for our engagement and wedding photos! He was easy to work with and did a great job making us feel comfortable during our shoots. The quality of his work is impressive and we have received countless compliments about our photos! We would recommend him highly to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding purchase!!

Corey was amazing to work with and made the whole process easy and seamless. I was originally looking for a photographer with a documentary style to really capture my wedding day in a genuine way, and that is exactly what Corey was able to do. The first time I met Corey was on the wedding day, and was nervous it would feel weird with a stranger capturing intimate moments, but Corey's attitude and warmth made it feel like we were old friends. Corey was very responsive to all my questions and never made me feel like the millions of questions I was asking were silly. The pictures were returned very quickly (3 weeks!!!) after the wedding and they all looked better than I could have imagined. I would recommend Revolution Summer to everyone and am soooo happy that I chose Corey to shoot my wedding day.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2019

Great photographer!

Corey was awesome to work with and we love our engagement and wedding photos!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/10/2019

An awesome person and experience.

Corey was the perfect photographer for the experience we wanted to have on our wedding day. Corey was flexible to accommodate last-minute changes in the timeline, he had great recommendations for what to prioritize, and most importantly his photos really captured the experience of the wedding day. We really wanted someone that would go with the flow of the day and wouldn't add any stress to the experience, and Corey did an amazing job navigating family, other vendors, and making sure to capture all the important moments. He was one of the vendors we trusted most and it was awesome to let him do his thing knowing that the photos would come out great. We'd go with him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Revolution Summer Photography's reply:

You two made it easy, of course it went off without a hitch! Thank you so much for having me tag along for such an important day, it means the world to me.

Karen Woodsum · Married on 02/10/2019

Corey tells an amazing story with his photos

Corey has done 3 weddings for our family and he is scheduled to do another in 2020. Corey has a unique way of telling a story with his photos while at the same time making everyone feel completely at ease. It was so comforting to know that Corey is handling the photos thereby alleviating some of the stress that inevitably comes with wedding planning. Thank you Corey!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/12/2018

The Best Decision

One of the best decisions that we made for our wedding day was hiring Corey as our photographer. I initially found this to be one of the toughest decisions to make, as there are so many great photographers, but to find one that is not only talented, but thoughtful, practical, caring and totally down to earth, made us feel completely at ease on our big day.

Corey is not the kind of photographer that will ask you to pose a hundred different ways to get that one good shot that every other couple to ever get married has. In fact, he won't ask you to pose at all. His work is entirely candid, totally unique and absolutely stunning. I had no idea that someone we met only once before could capture us so genuinely.

I truly cannot say enough good things about Revolution Summer Photography. Anyone would be lucky to have Corey for their big day.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Corey captured each moment beautifully

Corey was such a great addition to our team of wedding vendors. My husband and I had never been professionally photographed before (engagement sessions weren’t really our thing), but Corey made himself nearly invisible and gave us some candids that truly captured the scene, the moment, the emotion. Corey’s eye for color and tone helped with the bright fall sunshine, and his talented photography will give us many years of memories to come. He was fun to have around, and helped ease some of our stress on a fairly stressful day! I didn’t want him to leave come the end of the night! BOOK THIS GUY if you get the opportunity. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Becca · Married on 09/22/2018

When you find a wedding vendor that makes life easy....

Who wouldn't want to work with an award winning photographer that is nice and down to earth? From the beginning he made everything very easy for us. He helped guide us throughout the process and captured our wedding day perfectly. The pictures came out better than we could have hoped and were very natural.

Work with Corey! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • James

James Peter Bellissimo · Married on 09/08/2018

All you could ask for in a wedding photographer

Corey was a big piece of the wedding team and helped to shape a day that went as perfect as it gets in my estimation.

From the first meeting with Corey I understood how professional and passionate he is.

He was available yet not in your face like some photographers can be. He’s a joy to be around. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Mary Beth · Married on 08/18/2018

We asked Corey to be our wedding photographer, and in addition he took our engagement photos. Corey is a very talented photographer and we are so impressed with how he captured with our engagement photos. He helped us find a beautiful location, made us feel comfortable during the shoot and sent us the final photos quickly after multiple sneak peeks. We are so pleased with out the final photos came out and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing!!!!

Corey was excellent! He was professional and personal email. He really worked to make sure that our wedding was captured perfectly. His pictures were so amazing that I honestly love all of the over 300 that he took. These are memories thaf my husband and I will treasure forever. Book him! It will be the best choice you make!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

We are so incredibly pleased with every aspect of Corey’s business! He focuses on what is important for you to capture and caters to your requests for photos of specific guests and moments.
    We asked him to take a chance with us by taking our first-look photos in an amusement park and he was more than willing! Not only did he take on this crazy task, but his eye for composition throughout the day resulted with the most incredible photos.
    We couldn’t be more pleased with the end product and haven’t stop gushing about how well he captured our wedding day. We highly recommended working with Revolution Summer Photography.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Roux · Married on 07/14/2018

Corey was wonderful - his presence on the day of the event was supportive, non-intrusive, and it felt right having him there during prep. The photos captured really told the story of our whole day, and some of the candid shots are my favorite images of us together. My wife and I could not be happier with how everything turned out and would recommend Revolution Summer Photography to anyone who is getting married, or needs engagement photos!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Maria · Married on 06/29/2018

Corey was such a fantastic photographer for our wedding. He made us (and all the guests) feel very relaxed and comfortable and took SUCH beautiful photos. He was very easy to talk to and work with, very responsive, professional and kind. Corey was on time, excited and was in a great mood, which made it so much more fun to work with him. He captured all the important moments that we wanted without staging the shots or making them feel or look cliche or hokey. He was able to capture true emotion and you can tell he really loves what he does. He made my wedding party, my husband and I look like models in the photos and we couldn't be happier with the choice we made. When our day-of timeline didn't work out like we thought it would and things ran late, Corey offered to stay for an extra hour to make sure we got photos of everything we wanted and we can't express how thankful we were for that. The pricing includes all photos so you don't have to worry about annoying package deals or hidden fees, and the value of what we got was well worth the price. Overall we would highly recommend Revolution Summer Photography to anyone that wants beautiful, artistic, natural photos for their special occasion.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

We found Corey based on his great reviews here on Wedding Wire, and we're so glad we chose to work with him for our wedding photography. He exceeded all expectations with the photos he delivered -- starting with some early unedited prints he gave to us at our reception. We ended up with a downpour during what was supposed to be an outdoor ceremony, and I was concerned that photos of our make-shift ceremony site inside the tent would end up looking cluttered. But Corey was able to find the best angles and vantage points to capture the entire day so beautifully.

We just received the full set of edited photos (sooner than I was expecting!) and they're a perfect representation of the day -- natural, incredibly beautiful, and full of love.

Corey was incredibly easy to work with leading up to our wedding, but really showed his professionalism and skill on our wedding day itself, interacting easily with guests, the wedding party, and our families. We're so glad we were able to work with him, and recommend him highly to other couples!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Joel-Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

To sum up the experience with Corey it was just ideal. Going into our wedding my wife and I were at the point where we had to make decisions on everything, and it seemed that we were aiming for a vision that might not happen. Until we talked with Corey. Our first meeting with Corey was pure tension relief. He walked us through what he does and how he works and once we told him the photos we wanted and certain styles we liked we were all set. He helped us prioritize the "need be" family photos so that they were fast and functional so that we could spend more time on couple photos. On such a busy it was great to take a breath and just be together. Corey was very intentional with taking documentary style photos. His style and personality allowed us to just be ourselves, which came through perfectly in the photos. The time we spent taking photos with Corey was a highlight of the day. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a personal photographer with an amazing talent for candids. My wife and I are delighted with the photos we got.

Sent on 12/06/2017