Revolution Summer Photography Reviews

Revolution Summer Photography 6
Revolution Summer Photography 7

Elizabeth · Married on 10/12/2018

The Best Decision

One of the best decisions that we made for our wedding day was hiring Corey as our photographer. I initially found this to be one of the toughest decisions to make, as there are so many great photographers, but to find one that is not only talented, but thoughtful, practical, caring and totally down to earth, made us feel completely at ease on our big day.

Corey is not the kind of photographer that will ask you to pose a hundred different ways to get that one good shot that every other couple to ever get married has. In fact, he won't ask you to pose at all. His work is entirely candid, totally unique and absolutely stunning. I had no idea that someone we met only once before could capture us so genuinely.

I truly cannot say enough good things about Revolution Summer Photography. Anyone would be lucky to have Corey for their big day.

• Carissa

Carissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Corey captured each moment beautifully

Corey was such a great addition to our team of wedding vendors. My husband and I had never been professionally photographed before (engagement sessions weren’t really our thing), but Corey made himself nearly invisible and gave us some candids that truly captured the scene, the moment, the emotion. Corey’s eye for color and tone helped with the bright fall sunshine, and his talented photography will give us many years of memories to come. He was fun to have around, and helped ease some of our stress on a fairly stressful day! I didn’t want him to leave come the end of the night! BOOK THIS GUY if you get the opportunity. You won’t regret it.

Becca · Married on 09/22/2018

When you find a wedding vendor that makes life easy....

Who wouldn't want to work with an award winning photographer that is nice and down to earth? From the beginning he made everything very easy for us. He helped guide us throughout the process and captured our wedding day perfectly. The pictures came out better than we could have hoped and were very natural.

Work with Corey! You won't regret it!

• James

James Peter Bellissimo · Married on 09/08/2018

All you could ask for in a wedding photographer

Corey was a big piece of the wedding team and helped to shape a day that went as perfect as it gets in my estimation.

From the first meeting with Corey I understood how professional and passionate he is.

He was available yet not in your face like some photographers can be. He’s a joy to be around. Highly recommended.

Mary Beth · Married on 08/18/2018

We asked Corey to be our wedding photographer, and in addition he took our engagement photos. Corey is a very talented photographer and we are so impressed with how he captured with our engagement photos. He helped us find a beautiful location, made us feel comfortable during the shoot and sent us the final photos quickly after multiple sneak peeks. We are so pleased with out the final photos came out and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing!!!!

Corey was excellent! He was professional and personal email. He really worked to make sure that our wedding was captured perfectly. His pictures were so amazing that I honestly love all of the over 300 that he took. These are memories thaf my husband and I will treasure forever. Book him! It will be the best choice you make!

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

We are so incredibly pleased with every aspect of Corey’s business! He focuses on what is important for you to capture and caters to your requests for photos of specific guests and moments.
    We asked him to take a chance with us by taking our first-look photos in an amusement park and he was more than willing! Not only did he take on this crazy task, but his eye for composition throughout the day resulted with the most incredible photos.
    We couldn’t be more pleased with the end product and haven’t stop gushing about how well he captured our wedding day. We highly recommended working with Revolution Summer Photography.

Revolution Summer Photography 8
    Revolution Summer Photography 9
    Revolution Summer Photography 10

Roux · Married on 07/14/2018

Corey was wonderful - his presence on the day of the event was supportive, non-intrusive, and it felt right having him there during prep. The photos captured really told the story of our whole day, and some of the candid shots are my favorite images of us together. My wife and I could not be happier with how everything turned out and would recommend Revolution Summer Photography to anyone who is getting married, or needs engagement photos!

Maria · Married on 06/29/2018

Corey was such a fantastic photographer for our wedding. He made us (and all the guests) feel very relaxed and comfortable and took SUCH beautiful photos. He was very easy to talk to and work with, very responsive, professional and kind. Corey was on time, excited and was in a great mood, which made it so much more fun to work with him. He captured all the important moments that we wanted without staging the shots or making them feel or look cliche or hokey. He was able to capture true emotion and you can tell he really loves what he does. He made my wedding party, my husband and I look like models in the photos and we couldn't be happier with the choice we made. When our day-of timeline didn't work out like we thought it would and things ran late, Corey offered to stay for an extra hour to make sure we got photos of everything we wanted and we can't express how thankful we were for that. The pricing includes all photos so you don't have to worry about annoying package deals or hidden fees, and the value of what we got was well worth the price. Overall we would highly recommend Revolution Summer Photography to anyone that wants beautiful, artistic, natural photos for their special occasion.

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

We found Corey based on his great reviews here on Wedding Wire, and we're so glad we chose to work with him for our wedding photography. He exceeded all expectations with the photos he delivered -- starting with some early unedited prints he gave to us at our reception. We ended up with a downpour during what was supposed to be an outdoor ceremony, and I was concerned that photos of our make-shift ceremony site inside the tent would end up looking cluttered. But Corey was able to find the best angles and vantage points to capture the entire day so beautifully.

We just received the full set of edited photos (sooner than I was expecting!) and they're a perfect representation of the day -- natural, incredibly beautiful, and full of love.

Corey was incredibly easy to work with leading up to our wedding, but really showed his professionalism and skill on our wedding day itself, interacting easily with guests, the wedding party, and our families. We're so glad we were able to work with him, and recommend him highly to other couples!

Joel-Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

To sum up the experience with Corey it was just ideal. Going into our wedding my wife and I were at the point where we had to make decisions on everything, and it seemed that we were aiming for a vision that might not happen. Until we talked with Corey. Our first meeting with Corey was pure tension relief. He walked us through what he does and how he works and once we told him the photos we wanted and certain styles we liked we were all set. He helped us prioritize the "need be" family photos so that they were fast and functional so that we could spend more time on couple photos. On such a busy it was great to take a breath and just be together. Corey was very intentional with taking documentary style photos. His style and personality allowed us to just be ourselves, which came through perfectly in the photos. The time we spent taking photos with Corey was a highlight of the day. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a personal photographer with an amazing talent for candids. My wife and I are delighted with the photos we got.

Josh · Married on 10/07/2017

I've known Corey now for over half my life and, when my wife and I first started talking about wedding plans, I suggested him as our photographer, knowing that when we were younger he had been passionate about it. I couldn't have been more surprised, nor prouder, when we found that -- since I had last seen him for more than a few hours -- Corey had exponentially honed his craft and become widely regarded as an inexplicably talented photographer.

Not only do I have an unprecedented respect for his commitment to quality, I also have a great degree of appreciation for him to overbook himself in order to attend our wedding. I couldn't have been happier to have a childhood friend at the gathering, and for him to have done such a spectacular job capturing a rare moment in not only the lives of my wife and myself, but of our closest friends and family members.

Corey's style and approach towards capturing the ins and outs of the day are exactly what we had hoped, and we were happy to have a Hangouts conference with him well ahead of time to solidify the concept of how he does what he does so well. As my wife and I sat down and perused the pictures from the day, we were blown away by how many moments he captured which, in our own rush to adhere to the day's schedule, we were unable to see and appreciate in real time. Corey's ability to seemingly be everywhere and capture so many elements of the day is astounding. He truly has a talent for bringing some element of permanence to an otherwise impermanent day.

For all he has done and all he is capable of doing, I can't possibly recommend or praise him highly enough.

Cassidy · Married on 09/30/2017

Corey did an amazing job! The number one reason we hired him was because I loved all of the photos on his website where he captured beautiful intimate moments among people and he absolutely delivered for us. So many unique moments captured! I loved his "document the day as it happens" approach and minimal amount of staging and posing.

Corey doesn't nickle and dime clients. He doesn't charge you to have access to your photos. We had a great time working with him. He was very flexible and understanding of last minute changes. And he is very quick with the turnaround. He put photos up on Facebook the night of the wedding and we had all of our edited photos within three weeks. Highly recommend hiring Corey!

Revolution Summer Photography 11
    Revolution Summer Photography 12
    Revolution Summer Photography 13
    Revolution Summer Photography 14
    Revolution Summer Photography 15
    Revolution Summer Photography 16
    Revolution Summer Photography 17

Mary · Married on 09/16/2017

The best decision we made in planning our wedding was contacting Corey. Not only is he an incredible artist, but he is also responsive, professional, and so much fun. We absolutely love his photojournalism style of photography and he has an expert eye for candid shots. Corey was so easy to work with both before the wedding on the day of. He was independent but also made sure to get all of the pictures that we requested, even when my husband and I were distracted (as is inevitable). My only suggestion is to make sure you have a great friend or family member to help him coordinate family pics, if necessary. I didn't to a great job of that, and he was gracious and understanding. Corey was an absolutely seamless part of our wedding day and we can't wait to see the final product!

Jeremiah · Married on 09/03/2017

Corey has a great eye, technical mastery of his tools, patience for just the right moments and a personality that puts us at ease. Not only did he produce amazing photos and give us nearly daily previews while he worked, his planning and attention to detail facilitated some of the most memorable moments of our wedding day. When we see his photos it brings everything back. That's kind of priceless. He found the perfect location for our engagement photos and communicated thoroughly throughout the time leading up to our wedding. Honestly, we were swamped and probably were very frustrating. As it turned out, rain fell in sheets at our ceremony... and it was beautiful! I couldn't imagine it any other way or anyone else for the job!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2017

We could not be more pleased with the choice we made in a photographer for our wedding! Corey showed true professionalism and genuine passion in documenting our day in a way that was special and unique to us as a couple. He was prompt with communication, which was important for us because we planned our wedding from out of state. He also had fantastic (& realistic) price structure that I felt was a value for the level of service we received and really loved the online album hosting, which makes it easy for family to get their own photos. On the day of our wedding, he rolled with us effortlessly through every wedding curveball. He endured following us to several locations, the general insanity of us catering our own gig, crazy humid conditions and even crazier relatives.
    There were some lighting challenges, and I worried a little about how things would turn out because of the rain, which kinda took the wind out of my sails that day. Corey captured all of the best moments that made it so intimate and beautiful for us. It made me realize that when things don't go exactly as planned, it often can present an opportunity for something else that's even more memorable. Corey helped make that little negative a huge positive by capturing the romance of the rainstorm. Thanks again, Corey! We'd choose you all over again!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2017

Shannan · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I were familiar with Corey's work having gone to school with him. After seeing many photos of our former classmates who had worked with him for their weddings I knew I had to reach out. We worked with Corey for both our engagement and wedding photos. Both are stunning! We did our engagement session on one of the coldest days of the year in 2016 and Corey captured so many beautiful snowy photos. Corey is very flexible to work with and extremely easy to get in touch with. He answered all of my emails same day. We really appreciated his flexibility on our wedding day as he had to travel around quite a bit to capture all of the getting ready photos for the bridal parties. Our wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. Corey does a great job of capturing those candid shots. Some of my favorite ones are photos I didn't even know he was taking. I don't know how he was able to move around so quickly! We have received many compliments on our photos already and I can't wait to start framing them. I highly recommend working with Corey.

Kirstin · Married on 09/25/2016

Corey did an amazing job for our wedding! At every step of the process, he was responsive, helpful, flexible, and fun to work with. We are thrilled with the quality and style of the photos we received and appreciate that he kept in touch with regular updates as he finished putting together our final photo set. On the day of the wedding, Corey was able to capture great shots without seeming intrusive into the flow of the events, and our guests loved him, as he could strike up a conversation with anyone and set them at ease. Hiring Corey was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding and we'd recommend him without any hesitation.

Athena · Married on 09/24/2016

We had a fantastic experience having Corey as our wedding photographer and would highly recommend him, especially if you are looking for a great value and wonderful candid shots that really capture the memories of the day. Looking at our pictures for the first time was truly like re-living our wedding again which for us was much more fun than simply just the formal shots (although those came out great as well). Corey is not only talented but very easy to work and responsive with from the time we first reached out for a quote through getting us all of our pictures in a very timely manner (with the first few almost immediately)

MOLLY · Married on 08/20/2016

Corey was so easy to work with right from the start. We felt really bad that some of our family amateur photographers decided to take photos along with him, sometimes even getting in his way! We kept apologizing and he was so gracious through the entire event. We loved how he got into our laid back 'camp wedding' vibe and captured the setting and it's unique attributes perfectly. His ability to see emotion and detail is remarkable. Some of our favorites were simple images like the 'Just Married' flags on the buffet cheese plate, 'Love' matches lying next to votives and a bridesmaid's bouquet on a dinner table, friends walking in the distance, returning from their cabins. Images that brought such joy remembering such a special day. The typical wedding party and guests shots were magical when seen through Corey's lens; on the dance floor shot from below, some holding hands, reaching for the evening sky as twilight descended.
    The outstanding value Corey delivers for the price is something to consider when comparing wedding photography. You won't be disappointed.

Kayla · Married on 08/06/2016

We were referred to Corey from my cousin and we had the pleasure of seeing his work first hand because we attended that wedding. So when it came time for my husband and I to pick a photographer for our wedding, there was no question of who we wanted to work with. Corey is an amazing photographer! His work is phenomenal and we are very thrilled that he was there on our wedding day to capture those special moments. I would highly recommend hiring him for a full day, I would say for at least 7 hours at the minimum. My husband and I didn't realize how fast the day would go by and wished that we had hired him for a longer period of time. Overall our experience with working with Corey was great! We absolutely love the pictures that he took and he made us feel so comfortable when in front of the camera.

Susannah · Married on 06/25/2016

My new husband and I loved Corey from the beginning. He is passionate and fun, and will definitely make you feel comfortable from the get-go. And of course, we love our wedding pictures and can't wait to put them in an album and look at them over and over again. He definitely captured the fun of our day! There were a few details that I did not think of asking at the beginning and that we did not discuss -- however, Corey was understanding and worked with me to resolve them. I wish we had given ourselves more time for more pictures during our sneak peek before the wedding, and I wish I had given Corey pictures of my relatives with all their names ahead of time for group picture time (which turned out to be difficult to implement), and I wish I had been a little more deliberate about which guests I specifically needed pictures of. But what you really need to know is that Corey is a phenomenal photographer who will capture your wedding beautifully, will be easy to communicate with, and will go out of his way to make you happy.

Megan · Married on 06/10/2016

First of all when you first meet with Corey you can sense and see his passion for photography. He has a keen eye and is truly creative and unique in capturing precious moments and perspectives that others may have missed. When you see his pictures, they are flawless and beautiful. I cannot praise him enough either for his professionalism, flexibility and the time frame for photos coming out after our wedding so quickly! Definitely five star rating worthy all around.