Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos Reviews

Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 6
Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 7

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding officiant

Deacon was great. Extremely responsive and professional. We met with him and he laid out his “best hits”. We modified them slightly but overall were really happy with his approach.

Extra kudos - he actually fell and injured himself pretty badly right before the ceremony. To his credit he pushed through and completed the ceremony. He knew it was a big day for us and we are really appreciative of his extra effort.

Would definetly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kirsten · Married on 09/28/2018

Choose Deacon!

Deacon was our officiant at our wedding at Hammond Castle on 9/28/18. He did a wonderful job with the ceremony, made my husband and I feel at ease thought the process, and was very organized during the weeks before/after the wedding with paperwork, etc. We met with him in person once prior to the wedding, then he led our rehearsal the night before the wedding. We will certainly recommend him to our friends and family. Thank you for everything, Deacon!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Joe T · Married on 09/28/2018

would def recommend

I would def recommend. Pleasure to work with, humorous, willing to tailor to your needs. His experience shows when you explain what you want, the possible parties that may be impacted and is willing to work with you.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing at Ceremonies

Deacon was great! He was available whenever we had questions and he was very flexible in what we wanted our ceremony to look like.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jen Paiva · Married on 08/04/2018

Fun, helpful, family oriented !

I loved having Deacon marry us this summer. He also married my brother and his wife. He has a great personality and wonderful sense of humor that made my family members very comfortable around him. We invited him to stay for the reception and he found himself dancing the night away with friends and family. They all loved it so much. I would highly recommend Deacon for your wedding or any occasion!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Gwr44 · Married on 07/28/2018

The Deacon

Deacon was professional and easy to deal with, taking a lot of stress out of the ceremony and wedding day. The Deacon worked with my wife and myself to customize a ceremony that paid tribute to both my wife and my respective religious backgrounds and ethnic traditions. It was a beautiful day, and we appreciate the Deacon's help in making the ceremony special.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

Deacon is a superb wedding officiant. We had our first meeting at his home and thought he had a great presence and sense of humor. Throughout the process, Deacon provided us with his guidance on ceremony styles, language suggestions, and overall ceremony flow. I truly valued his expertise and appreciated his feedback. At our wedding rehearsal, Deacon organized our group so well that our wedding coordinator at the venue even commented how he was doing her job for her. Deacon joined our rehearsal dinner and got along with our family and wedding party very well. Our ceremony was perfect and we got many comments throughout the night saying how great of a ceremony was. Many of these comments were about Deacon's demeanor and sense of humor. I couldn't recommend him more to future couples.

Sent on 11/30/2017

alisha · Married on 09/29/2017

If there were more than a 5 star rating, Reverend Economos would get it! He had married multiple friends of ours and as soon as we got engaged we knew he would be our Reverend! His personality exceeded our expectations, very welcoming. He had all of our guests giggling. Reverend Economos gives off the feel that you've known him for a long time, even though you have not! Making arrangements with him for our wedding day could not have gone any smoother, as a bride, you know you have this long list of things to do, Reverend Economos made it that much easier to check one thing off the list, especially since he arrives with your vows on pretty little cards! I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family for their service needs!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 8
    Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 9
    Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 10
    Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 11
    Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 12
    Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 13

Brianna · Married on 09/16/2017

Reverend T.S. Deacon Economos is a wonderful officiant who takes the time to get to know you and your soon to be husband or wife. The ceremony he performed was perfect and everything we hoped for. He provided all the information we needed. Thank you again Deacon from the bottom of our hearts.

Tracy · Married on 08/06/2017

Reverend Deacon, met with us prior to our ceremony and kept in contact right up until our special day. The ceremony was lovely & relaxed, and would highly recommend him to others.

Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 14

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

He truly was the best part of our wedding! He delivered such a beautiful ceremony! He was flexible, kind, wise, and funny. He gave us more than a ceremony. He gave us some great advice, and helped us focus on love!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Emma · Married on 05/28/2017

What an amazing person to work with for probably what is the most important 20 minutes of my life so far.. Reverend Deacon helped us step by step, kindly wisely and patiently. He allowed us to personalize everything as much or as little as we wanted to, which was perfect for us to mesh both our family's needs for religion.non-religion and formality. What I thought was a nice tool to have also - since he literally has decades of experience - was the fact that he had several examples/versions of each different piece of a ceremony my husband and I could look through to piece together - as opposed to spending endless hours looking up all kinds of options online, then having to reformat them for ourselves. While planning the wedding and all the millions of details, it was a pleasure to have such a positive, kind, friendly, well prepared, family orientated and charismatic person leading us through the day! We actually attended our best friends wedding while we were still dating, and met him there 2.5 years ago - so when it was our turn, he was our first and last call. So happy to give a positive review, definitely a great choice for all!

Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 15
    Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 16
    Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos 17

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Deacon performed our wedding service 10/1/16, he was great! We met with him prior to the wedding and got to know each other. He was able to keep our ceremony short and sweet while still grasping all concepts that we wanted included. We got many compliments about this and about how great he was. Our guests were thrilled to have a faster service which meant less time getting to dinner and the dance floor. We would highly recommend Deacon, in fact we already have :)

Sent on 01/07/2017

Shanon · Married on 09/26/2016

I found Reverend Deacon when looking for someone to officiate our wedding. I read a lot of reviews prior to contacting people and eventually reached out of Reverend Deacon. He was very nice and welcoming even though we didn't have the most traditional wedding or wedding set up. Reverend Deacon was always available for questions and prompt to answer my emails. He helped me write our ceremony and gave me feedback when I sent some first drafts for him to look over. Reverend sent me emails for reminders for things such as wedding license and always had the answers when I was unsure where to go for the license and things of that nature. I was very impressed with Deacon on our wedding day as was my family members. I was not around while my family chatted with him prior to the ceremony (getting ready and first look), but after the wedding my family members went out of the way to tell me how great Deacon and how great of a personality he had. He read our ceremony clearly and loudly so that everyone could hear and read it perfectly. He even stepped out of the way after pronouncing us so that our formal photos of our first kiss were just bride and groom- something we did not notice until we got our photos back, but something that was small and appreciated and shows his experience officiating. He was very prompt and had all of the paperwork prepared and even sent the final records to the city hall immediately and as soon as I got back from our honeymoon, the city hall already had our marriage certificate ready. Reverend Deacon was warm, kind, and welcoming and we are glad we chose him to officiate our day. And the photos came out awesome- he looks like a "classic" officiant. Thank you again for your services.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Tia · Married on 09/24/2016

Deacon was very professional and we loved him. We would recommend him to any future couples.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2016

Deacon was so much fun at our wedding. He was professional and knew where to direct people to where they needed to go. Our guests thought he has a light airy spirt and was very much entertaining during our ceremony. We invited him to stay for dinner and dancing and he blended in well with our family. He was everything I could of asked for to marry us.

Thank you deacon!!!
    Danielle and Tim

Sent on 11/23/2016

Caitlin · Married on 07/23/2016

I highly recommend T.S Deacon Economos for your upcoming wedding! When we met Deacon we knew right away we wanted him to be our wedding officiant. Deacon helped us create a wedding ceremony that was exactly how my husband and I felt about each other. Also, Deacon is hilarious and it was so much fun spending time with him at our rehearsal and wedding. All of our guests loved him and so did we ☺

Sent on 09/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I could not be more pleased with Reverend Deacon and his services! His personality is what sold us. He is so easy going and a joy to talk to. We are still receiving compliments on his ceremony and what a pleasure he was to be around. He talked to everyone like they were old friends. We highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Jillian · Married on 06/11/2016

Deacon is awesome! Such a pleasure working with you, we were having fun and were comfortable the whole time. None of that old school boring ceremony stuff that no one enjoys! Kept it classic but modern at the same time!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Debra · Married on 04/30/2016

As a couple, we don't affiliate with any organized religion, but still wanted to have a ceremony beyond just a civil service. We chose Deacon to officiate our wedding because he is a theologian scholar and well versed in all religions. Deacon customized our ceremony, accommodating our requests so we had a beautiful, individualized event. Our families (who are religious and were skeptical of having a ceremony outside the Church) loved the ceremony and the wonderful job Deacon. We were very pleased with Deacon the day of the event, as well as the time leading up to our wedding. He was always prompt in responding to emails prior to the wedding, which helped alleviate some wedding planning stress.

In our opinion, the ceremony ends up being the most important part of your wedding day so make sure to pick a great officiant -- we suggest Deacon! -- and everything else will fall into place.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Crystal · Married on 04/09/2016

Deacon officiated my wedding and he was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I started researching wedding officiants online, and as soon as we read his profile we knew he was a good fit for us. I was previously divorced, and since my husband and I are Catholic it was very hard coming to terms with the fact that we couldn't be married in the church. My husband was especially bothered by this, but as soon as we met Deacon we felt at ease knowing that he would help us customize a spiritual ceremony, despite it not being a church one. He listened to all of our concerns and thoughts and was always prompt and helpful. We felt completely at ease having him officiate for us!

At the rehearsal and reception he was so down to earth and fun to be around. Everyone told us how comfortable they felt around him, like he was an old friend. He also had some pretty smooth moves on the dance floor and helped get the shy guests dancing too! Lol

We truly enjoyed working with Deacon, he was a wonderful fit for us and you can tell he genuinely loves his job. He helped us create the perfect ceremony, it was heartfelt and unique, it was ALL US! We would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

We found Deacon through Wedding Wire and the amazing reviews did not disappoint. We planned our wedding from afar and Deacon was open to Skype-ing before the wedding and was quick via email making the planning process easy and hassle free. We got MANY comments after the ceremony about how meaningful and personal our ceremony was, and Deacon was an intricate part in planning that. He provided not only a ceremony we loved but in the planning process was open to changes, discussions, and meeting our own needs. We highly recommend Deacon!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/06/2015

We thought Deacon did a great job!! The ceremony was perfect and he helped us through the whole process from the start. He always responded quickly to any questions that we had and put us at ease. We wrote our own vows and he printed them out on to nice cards for us along with our readings and later mailed them to us for a keepsake. He is very outgoing and easy to talk to. Our family and friends enjoyed working with him during the rehearsal. Very professional during the ceremony. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Christine · Married on 10/31/2015

My husband and I met Deacon at the rehearsal dinner of a wedding I was helping to plan. That evening, he was remarkably personable, warm, and friendly. He did a great job officiating that wedding, and was sure to give us his card for when it was our turn (we weren’t even engaged yet). Fast forward a year and a half and my husband and I were thinking about what we wanted for our own ceremony. Neither of us is deeply religious, and we had already decided that our ceremony and reception would be at the same venue for ease of planning and beauty of the space. Although they never said it to us, it turns out that getting married in a church was important to my parents, so we decided that we’d find an officiant who could add a little bit of the religious component to keep my parents and some of our guests happy while still making sure the ceremony was personal to us. Immediately, we thought of Deacon. Deacon worked with us to create a ceremony that perfectly fit who we are as a couple and our beliefs about marriage, religion, and love. It was personal yet traditional, contemporary yet religious, and we got so many compliments on the service and about Deacon. We are so glad that he was there to marry us, and wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Michele · Married on 10/10/2015

Deacon was the perfect choice for officiating our wedding! He tailored both the content and tone of our ceremony to make it just what we wanted while incorporating elements that our families would appreciate. He is so professional and knows all the pitfalls and places where you might need a nudge on what to do while overcome with emotion! We had no idea how much we needed others to take care of us on our wedding day, but Deacon did - He was prepared for any situation, with printed readings and vows, a handkerchief for tears, backup wedding rings, and who know what else hidden away in his robes! After the ceremony, he had no trouble mingling with our family and friends! So many of our guests loved him and told us how hilarious and fun he was at the wedding! He even showed off a few dance moves! Thank you, Deacon, for being so awesome!

Sent on 11/04/2015