130 Reviews for Reverend Mark E. Frady

Catholic (4)
Baptist (2)
Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Mark was absolutely fantastic. He personalized everything exactly as we wanted, but also added so many sweet and funny moments that got a good laugh out of everyone. Our ceremony was beautiful and our guests all mentioned how lovely it was. The fact that Mark also clearly cares about the marriage beyond just the day of is a huge bonus and just helps you feel supported on the day of. Strongly recommend to anyone in need of a great guy to deliver on a beautiful wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture bobbileigh, 6/22/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

I have no criticism. Mark communicated quickly, thoroughly, and well prior to our wedding. On the day of the ceremony he showed up on time and everything went as we discussed. His cheerful, friendly nature made him a welcome addition among our guests and family. Most of all I appreciated discussing God centered values before and after the wedding.

Profile Picture Jesse, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark is the best! Not only does he make sure you're comfortable with every single thing he will be saying during your ceremony but he takes the time prior to your wedding to truly get to know you as a couple. From multiple surveys, phone calls, even FaceTime if you want, Mark makes sure he's not just performing a ceremony but actually joining two people together in marriage. Not to mention, he is one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. I highly recommend you have him be a part of your special day.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was very personal and professional. We couldn't have imagined anyone else preforming our wedding ceremony. It is very clear how much Mark genuinely cares through his kind words and actions. Mark is truly one of a kind and we are very grateful that he has become a part of our lives.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I searched forever for the perfect Reverend on google, yelp, etc and stumbled upon Mark. It must have been our lucky day because I couldn't have asked for a better overall experience. He's attentive, responds to emails quickly, met us at the Carson City Courthouse to get our marriage certificate, and went above and beyond to make sure our wishes were granted for the ceremony. During the actual ceremony I was blown away, as were our guests. I got so many comments afterwards about how we found him and that he nailed it! He helped us with writing our vows, which had some in tears, and he stepped in at the perfect times to make sure things stayed funny and lite. Seriously couldn't have imagined anyone better to marry us and I can honestly say it was the best day of my life, due in part, to Mark (and my wonderful husband of course!).

Profile Picture Megan, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Baptist, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal

Our wedding was a memorable and beautiful because of the service that Reverend Mark Frady rendered on us.

Profile Picture Dianeejoy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Mark was wonderful! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better person to perform our wedding ceremony. He took the time to get to know us very well and make the ceremony unique to our relationship. He was sincere, funny and a delight to be around! We were so pleased with his professionalism, his thoughtfulness, and kindness. During our ceremony his timing was perfect. He knew when things needed to maintain a more serious tone but also when to make us and our guests laugh a bit - which was great! Reverend Mark was a delight in every way and we can't thank him enough for a memorable and perfect ceremony.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Single Religion, Catholic

Mark is truly an amazing person! He really cares about the couples he marries. We didn't have anyone in mind to perform out wedding ceremony. Mark came highly recommended. We met with him several months before the wedding and knew right away that we wanted him to marry us. He is very professional. He wrote the ceremony and it turned out beautifully! We highly recommend Mark Frady.

Profile Picture Clare, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Mark did such an amazing job officiating our wedding, and we are so thankful to have found him! Mark added humor, sincerity, love and an overall beautiful presence to our wedding ceremony, and made it so heartfelt and special. All of our family and friends had so many compliments about Mark and his officiating, saying that was the best ceremony they had ever been to! I highly recommend Mark, he has a true gift when it comes to weddings, and we feel very blessed to have had him officiate ours!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

reverend mark was great. every one loved what he said during the ceremony as well as my husband and i. i loved the wat he incoperated verses from the bible in our beautiful wedding. thank you so much for the most amazing ceremony

Profile Picture Mayra, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Civil Union, Single Religion

Choosing all your vendors for your wedding day can be extremely stressful, especially for destination weddings. We chose Mark Frady to marry us in Incline Village and he came highly recommended by our planning services as well as the venue in which we married. We couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect ceremony. He was so organized and professional from start to finish. He even offers marriage enrichment classes and has an extremely high track record of couples that have stayed married. He worked with us to provide the ceremony we both envisioned and even gave us the entire ceremony to look over to make sure it was exactly what we wanted.

He was so nice to all of our guests and families and everyone truly enjoyed him. Many people approached us after to let us know he was the best Reverend ever and they truly loved him! He had us all laughing and enjoying every minute of the ceremony. People always tell you that your wedding day is over as quickly as you blink, and it is very true. I tell everyone that researching your vendors is very important to a successful wedding day to give you both everything you ever dreamed of.

I am so happy we chose such an amazing person to perform our marriage vows and ceremony. This was so important to both of our families and all of our friends who joined us.

Thank you Mark for beyond exceeding our expectations and we highly recommend you to anyone getting married in the area! We appreciate everything you did for us along the way to make this such a magical and truly memorable day.

We truly appreciate you!
Love, Michelle & Chris

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Catholic

Mark was wonderful, he took the time to really get to each of us and to really personalize our ceremony. We had a delay in ceremony due to rain and he took it in stride and helped us to remain calm and confident that everything will turn out beautifully. He was very informative and helpful in the wedding license procedures a well as helpful in the changing of name process. Mark is a very warm, friendly, and inspiring person who accepted all our family and made our ceremony beautiful. We were truly blessed to have him a part of our day!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark was such fun to work with! We didn't get in on his classes before hand but we plan to do them soon. For our ceremony he had people laughing and said all the right things. It was just perfect. We got married in Tahoe and Mark is an amazing officiant if anyone is looking for one! He is so professional and takes care of everything especially when you are from out of town and are unsure of what you need to do regarding the marriage license, etc. We are so happy we met Mark and decided to have Mark officiate our wedding! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark came very highly recommended to my husband and I by our wedding DJ. When our other wedding vendors were informed that we had selected Mark to officiate at our wedding, they were all very excited and had nothing but great things to say about Mark as well. My husband and I found Mark to be extremely warm and friendly, and he's got a great sense of humor. He tailored our ceremony to us, provided us with a copy of it a couple of weeks prior to the wedding, and encouraged us to review it and make edits to it if we wanted to. On the day of the wedding, Mark executed the ceremony beautifully, improvising a bit throughout, which kept things light and allowed the ceremony to flow smoothly and effortlessly. My husband and I were very pleased, as were our guests. We received multiple compliments from our guests regarding his demeanor and humor. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Adrian, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I just love Mark! He was amazing! We took his marriage classes (included in the fee) and I highly recommend couples taking it. They have really helped my husband and I a lot already. Mark's ceremony was so beautiful and personal. Our guests have told us that it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever been to. He really takes a lot of time to get to know you and spends a lot of time working with you on the ceremony. During the ceremony Mark mentioned forgiveness. The next evening after our wedding my husband and I went to Need For Speed which is a go-cart ride. My husband bumped his car in to the back of mine extremely hard. I had a minor case of whiplash. I was super mad for the next 15 minutes, but I remembered what Mark said about forgiveness. So I forgave my husband and I have to say I felt a lot better after I forgave him. Mark will forever be in our lives and we want to take his marriage classes again in a few years. Also included in Mark's fee is free marriage counseling for life. I would highly recommend Mark to perform your wedding1

Profile Picture Malia, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark was the ultimate professional. From the moment we met him, we immediately felt at ease with him overseeing our big day. Since we weren't established at a church, we had a lot of anxiety over who would officiate for us. My family, friends, and guests loved him! He's so well spoken and professional- even going as far as filling the dead space right before the ceremony and warming up the crowd! My parents were beyond pleased with him & my recommendation stands at 5 stars! Thank you Mark!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved the premarital class with Mark

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark made his mark on all of us. He is very engaging, witty, caring, kind, great sense of humor and incredibly efficient.
We were blessed to have him!

Profile Picture agnes, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We did a destination wedding in Lake Tahoe and found Mark through our photographer. He really took the time to get to know us and skyped with us several times to talk with us. He was supposed to come to our rehearsal, but due to the biggest blizzard and snow storm that Lake Tahoe had seen in 20 years, he was forced to turn around on Hwy 50 on our rehearsal day. So I was nervous about our wedding the next day...I just wanted it to go perfectly and be personal. Well he showed up for our wedding day and was awesome!! It definitely was not his first rodeo! He was personal and made me the ceremony very original. It was definitely specific to us. We wanted a religious, Christ centered wedding and he delivered. He is responsive and punctual (two very important things when looking for a minister). Definitely use Mark for your wedding!

Profile Picture LeeAnne, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Mark gave my husband and I the most beautiful ceremony in Tahoe. After researching various officiants we chose Mark because if his warm, kind, and personal demeanor. Our ceremony was the perfect blend of intimacy, sincerity, and light humor. Mark was very accommodating of our many wedding "hiccups", such as when I changed the venue and ceremony time the day prior to the wedding! He was also incredibly patient! We never felt rushed, pressured, or like we were on borrowed time- which was nice since I was late to my own ceremony and our toddler caused many disruptions throughout the ceremony. I would highly recommend Mark for a truly memorable and meaningful ceremony!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark Frady is AWESOME!!! Thats all there is to it! He married me and my wife and married my wife's brother and sister in law. He is a great person and gets to know you and feels like part of the family when all said and done.

Profile Picture Cory, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wow! Mark did a wonderful job at our rehearsal and wedding. First, Mark offers a marriage class as part of his fee, which is a wonderful bonus and can even be done by out of towners. Second, Mark was responsive and easy to communicate with during planning. He writes a great ceremony (reviewed and edited by the bride and groom, of course) and delivers it very well--we received many compliments from our guests. Upon recieving our photos back, we realized that Mark stepped out of the way during our vows and first kiss, leaving the spotlight on us! I would never have thought to request him to do that, but it really made a difference in our pictures. I would certainly recommend Mark as an officiant!

Profile Picture Ellen, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was absolutely fabulous! He made our wedding so special and his wedding classes helped set the foundation for a successful and happy marriage! I would recommend his services to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Lexi, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the first moment we met Mark, Fernanda and I knew we had found the perfect Minister for our wedding.
His warmth and generosity of spirit shines through in everything he does.
Mark made our special day more special than we could ever have dreamed of, from choosing the location to organising the flowers.....even going as far as helping us with accommodation, photographer and hairdresser.
We can't recommend him enough or thank him enough.
The epitome of professionalism and hospitality.
Look no further than Reverend Mark E. Frady