Reverend Kris Bruno Reviews

175 | Red Bank, NJ

175 Reviews for Reverend Kris Bruno

Lucy · Married on 07/15/2017

Rev. Kris Bruno made our day memorable. All of our guest were so touched by our ceremony. My husband and I are so happy that we touched so many people. We were approached by a couple who are divorced and remained friends that they are now going to get remarried all due to a wonderful job Rev. Kris Bruno did. It's our pleasure to have had Rev. Kris Bruno as our officiant. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts the new Mr. & Mrs. Lentoni. We loved it very much. Thank you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sent on 07/17/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Lucy. You and Andy were wonderful to work with and I loved meeting the kids too! I love that your ceremony inspired two other people to think about getting married again!! I wish you all the best, Kris

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

We just had our wedding and had the pleasure of using Kris as our officiant. My husband and I come from two different religious backgrounds so we wanted an officiant who was able to mesh our two backgrounds together. She was a true pleasure to work with. Upon requesting information, Kris quickly reached out to us and we had a fabulous Skype call where we chatted about everything. She went through great lengths to get every detail of our relationship to ensure we had a beautiful ceremony tailored with both traditions. Kris put us at ease as she guided us through the process.
    She gave us tons of ideas and was so flexible and accommodating with what we wanted. She wrote a gorgeous ceremony and we were able to tweak it and give feedback to make it perfect for our wedding day. Kris also helped us with the marriage license process beforehand as well. On the day of our wedding Kris was there early to ensure she had plenty of time to get set up as well as take care of the marriage license signing. The ceremony was beautiful and she was so well spoken. We had people complimenting the uniqueness of the ceremony and how it truly fit both of our religions together. It was a joy to work with Kris and we highly recommend her for your future events!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure being your officiant. You and Zach are a wonderful couple and I know you will enjoy many happy decades together. I appreciate your kind words. Please keep in touch!

lisandra · Married on 06/30/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno was professional, prompt, attentive, kind and an all around genuine person. A pleasure to work with. With her readings and customization, the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Many of our guests commented on how touching and beautiful the ceremony was, and we have her to thank for that. We are so grateful to have picked her.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Lisandra! I enjoyed creating and officiating your wedding ceremony. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

Jackie · Married on 06/23/2017

I cannot even begin to express what an amazing job Kris Bruno did putting together the most beautiful ceremony! It was the most magical 30 minutes of my life! It was so touching and heartwarming it had us all in tears. She suggested so many unique and creative ideas that I had never seen at other ceremonies. She spoke so eloquently and every moment flowed seamlessly into the next. It was perfect and I cannot wait to relive it on the video!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Jackie! You and Steve were wonderful to work with. Steve had me a little choked up - he is a big mush!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Bernadette · Married on 06/03/2017

In search for an officiant being in Texas and having a wedding in New Jersey , it was not the easiest process to find an officiant being half way across the country . I , the now wife, am from Pennsylvania. My husband is from Texas (hence how we met :)) . When we finally landed upon Kris online and read her bio we knew . There was a good gut feeling and we took a chance . We planned and had our first FaceTime date and it was an immediate comfort and great feelings in our hearts . As if we already knew her as a great friend or family member . We were able to incorporate our own traditions in our ceremony. It was the most beautiful and emotional ceremony everyone has seen and felt . Kris was an amazing puzzle piece to our beautiful day on the beach .

Sent on 06/06/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Bernadette! I agree, you felt like friends at first sight!! Your wedding day was spectacular! Thank you for leaving a beautiful review, I wish you happiness always!

Richard · Married on 05/20/2017

We were extremely pleased with Reverend Kris Bruno performing our wedding ceremony. She was very helpful, professional and spiritual in planning and performing our later-in-life wedding ceremony.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Rich! I very much enjoyed getting to know you and Kathy. Thank you for inviting me to officiate!! Please keep in touch.

Naomi · Married on 05/13/2017

Kris was truly a pleasure to work with. From the very start, she answered questions via email in a timely manner and quickly set up a meeting with me and my then fiancée. We spoke for about an hr at that meeting and I feel like she asked the right questions to get to know me and my significant other well. She then created a customized ceremony that wasn't just a cookie cutter template that many other officiants provide. She was even open to working in a unity ritual she hadn't performed before and needed very little guidance to successfully work it into the ceremony. The day of the wedding she continued to show her support for us and I was particularly impressed with how she provided enough space for me and my family getting ready while also ensuring that all the necessary documents were signed in advance. An absolute pleasure, and the ceremony was just beautiful! I would recommend her to everybody.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you very much Naomi!! I loved the sweet details of your wedding day! I was honored to officiate and thank you for your kind words. Please keep in touch!!

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2017

Kris was the only officiant we met with. From the moment my husband contacted her and we visited with her at her home, everything was great. She was great with communication and performed a wonderful ceremony. A lot of my guests commented on what a nice ceremony it was and I feel like no one usually pays attention or comments on that! We are so happy we used Kris and recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful ceremony with a wonderful person!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Danielle!! I loved working with you and Dan - you are both fun and light hearted! You had the perfect weather for your outdoor ceremony and I LOVED the blue champagne favors you gave your guests! I really enjoyed chatting with your family. Please keep in touch!

Cara · Married on 04/22/2017

Kris was a delight to work with from day 1! From the first phone call I knew she was the officiant for us! She spent quality time working with us to make our ceremony both thoughtful and personal, adding special unique touches and spiritual tones. She arrived on time, had everything in order, and was 100% reliable. Guests continue to compliment us on our ceremony and how great our officiant was! Couldn't be happier!! :D

Sent on 05/02/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you D & D!! You guys were so fun to work with! What a beautiful outdoor spring evening wedding you had!!! I wish you the best, please stay in touch!

Kate · Married on 04/21/2017

Amazing officiant. Very personable. Had a great experience from the first time we met her. Easy to work with and offered great additions to our wedding ceremony that stuck out to us and also our guests. We had so many complements about her ceremony and how beautiful it was.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Kate! Your family and friends are such warm, fun people - I had a great time getting to know them and you. You and Eric have so many wonderful things to look forward to in your marriage. Keep in touch!!

Nicole · Married on 04/15/2017

Kris, you were absolutely amazing and we are so grateful to have had you to perform our ceremony. Your joy and enthusiam and your personal touch really made everything perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! I loved officiating your ceremony as you and Peter also blended your children! I love your family, those children of yours are super sweet! Please keep in touch!

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2017

Kris was a pleasure to work with. We were sure after our first meeting with her that she would do a great job on our ceremony and she did not disappoint. We received many compliments from our guests on our amazing ceremony. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! I enjoyed officiating your ceremony. You and Kevin planned a really lovely wedding day!

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2017

Immediately upon meeting Kris, we felt at ease and knew we found the person who would officiate our wedding. My husband and I weren't crazy about the idea of having a stranger marry us, but Kris is the kind of person that you feel like you have known for years after just a five minute conversation. She listened to us and developed a beautiful ceremony, made changes as requested, and was extremely responsive and professional. Afterwards our family and friends raved about how wonderful our ceremony was and how great Kris was. We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly and Vincent! Your wedding ceremony space was so romantic! It was an absolute pleasure being your officiant. Best wishes always!

Ali · Married on 03/10/2017

I want to start by saying when you look for any vendor for your wedding you want responsiveness, responsive communication and a gut feeling you can trust this person. Kris was all of those things-however, with your officiant, you want so much more than that-and Kris is it!!!

When my now husband and I were first looking for an officiant we really didn't know what we were looking for, besides the ability to really make an authentic connection with us and eventually with our wedding guests. Kris swept us off our feet at our first meeting with her! Her professionalism and experience and a way to draw out from us what made us truly special as a couple and what made our love unique had us feeling secure that we had found the right officiant and quite possibly more than we ever thought to even look for in a wedding officiant. She's incredibly creative had lots of cool ideas for ceremonies and readings that we just had no idea about and had an air of nonjudgmentalness ( if that's even a word) when we were going through all the pieces of the ceremony and she truly wanted to understand if a piece would resonate with us as a couple. She was professional and careful not to make anything about her-keeping the focus true on expressing Joe and I as a couple. She knew what questions to ask to ascertain whether or not something would be a better fit for us and eagerly looked to find something that would be a perfect fit, good enough is not in her vocabulary. The night of our wedding and now even months after our guests are still telling us how they really loved her ceremony, in fact one of our friends wants to book her for their vow renewal!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you for this beautiful review Ali! I d like to also thank you, Mr. Boat your families and friends for making me feel so welcome. You were a great couple to work with and I agree we had instant chemistry!! I wish you the best of everything, please stay in touch, Kris

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2017

I absolutely could not be happier with our ceremony, and the entire process of working with Kris. From our first meeting, she made us so comfortable, and ensured that we were getting the exact ceremony that we wanted. She is punctual, organized, and sent us a copy of our ceremony 6 months before the actual date, which was unbelievable. This gave us time to make changes, and really ensure that the ceremony was personalized and fit us as a couple. On the day of the ceremony she took care of all of our needs regarding our marriage license, communicated with all of our vendors, and checked in with us to make sure there were no last minute changes. After our ceremony we got SO many compliments about how it was something a little different than the usual ceremony, and that it really reflected us as a couple. Our wedding was 11 days ago, and we are still over the moon about the whole night, and it all began with the ceremony!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley and Travis! Your wonderful NYE Wedding was beautiful! You were an absolute pleasure to with and I wish you the best always.

Ashley · Married on 01/15/2017

Kris was amazing!! Very kind and thoughtful and the ceremony she curated was beautiful!

We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

She is worth every penny!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Brian · Married on 01/15/2017

Kris was PERFECT! Before our wedding, she met with us and got to know us and our story. She gave us some recommendations and worked with us to create a ceremony that would prove to bring tears to many eyes. She even captured a small moment from the groom's proposal and tied it into our ceremony. The day of our wedding, we received a call from Kris telling us that she had been in an accident, but was able to switch cars and STILL made it to our wedding with time to spare!
    Our ceremony was amazing, and our guests raved about our ceremony, commenting that it was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever been to. We couldn't agree more. Our ceremony was personalized with her creativity and our story. We whole-heartedly recommend Kris as an officiant for multiple reasons, but topping the list is her ability to make us and our guests believe that she was with us through our entire relationship.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Brian!! Thank you so much! I was touched by your love story with Camella. I was so happy to officiate your ceremony-your own thoughtful touches were amazing!! Please keep in touch.

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/18/2016

Kris was so wonderful! We got so many compliments on our ceremony from all of our guests. She listened to our story and made everything very personal and made the entire process stress free. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! I love how Jeremy never looked back once he knew you were the one! You have a very special love story and I was honored to officiate.

Ellen · Married on 12/03/2016

In addition to Kris being very professional in her service and communication she makes your wedding ceremony personal, unique, and gives you so many options to choose from. Our wedding ceremony was so personal that many thought my husband and I knew Kris personally prior to hiring her. Kris also knows every detail necessary to take stress off of the ceremony process.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Ellen and Dan!! I appreciate your kind review. I am glad I was able to be of assistance and take a few things off your to do list!! I wish you the best always!!

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2016

Every single part of the process with Kris Bruno was flawless, we were extremely happy with her and the Vermont! Everyone kept telling us how beautiful it was and that was all thanks to the ceremony Kris designed for us.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Kelly!! You guys are awesome! I had so much fun meeting you and Marco! Please keep in touch!

Kim · Married on 11/04/2016

Reverend Kris made our day so special! She made our ceremony so beautiful and unique to our love story. She was always so quick to answer any questions we had during the planning process. Our wedding day couldn't have been better!!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Kim! You and Lou had a beautiful day and the live and support of your family was the best!! I am so happy for you!

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2016

It was truly a pleasure to work with her. She made our day special by getting to know us and working in both of our religions. She is a one of a kind officiant who plans out the ceremony and is very detail oriented.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Kristen! It has been a joy getting to know you and Lenny!!!

Cecilia · Married on 10/16/2016

Kris was such a great support to my now husband and I. She always responded promptly and updated us every step of the way in the marriage license process. Her ceremony was absolutely beautiful and many of our guests were touched by just how romantic it was.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Cecilia!! You and Eric are so sweet! You exuded happiness on your wedding day! Thank you for your kind words.

Victoria · Married on 10/15/2016

Rev Kris Bruno made my husband Matthew and I ceremony so special and amazing, everyone complemented me on how beautiful it was, when we met for our first consultation she really got to know us as people and a couple to write the best ceremony for us. She answered my emails and inquiry in a timely manner I would recommend her for anybody who would like to make there wedding day.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much! You and Matthew had a gorgeous wedding day - every detail truly reflected your personalities! You are both very sweet!

Stefanie · Married on 10/14/2016

Kris was so pleasant and accommodating. I found her online, and with 3 weeks notice she put our ceremony together and it was perfect! She responds quickly to.messages and calls.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Stefanie and Tony! Your wedding in the gazebo was lovely!! I wish you all the best!