Reverend Kris Bruno Reviews

175 | Red Bank, NJ

175 Reviews for Reverend Kris Bruno

Caitlyn · Married on 11/24/2017

What can I say about Kris! She was honestly the best officiant we could have come across. She made us feel comfortable, confident and put together a BEAUTIFUL ceremony tailored to us as a family, that ALL our guests were talking about. Very down to earth, personable and extremely easy to work with. Quick responses to questions. She made the process of finding our officiant stress-free and worth every penny! We absolutely love her and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so very much Caitlyn! You and Justin and sweet Peyton were incredible to work with! What a beautiful couple and beautiful family!! I wish you happiness always, please keep in touch, Kris
  • Mrs. Algarin

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Kris was amazing to work with. From the moment we met her we felt strongly that we would ask her to officiate our wedding. We met her only once and from that meeting and a couple of other emails she was able to completely encapsulate who we are individually and as a couple. She is very communicative and easily accessible by email and text. Her voice is calm and soothing and for someone like me who is easily affected by large crowds and loud noises it was important to find someone with those characteristics. We received a version of our ceremony within a couple of months of signing a contract and she was willing to make any changes that we requested. We started out with three different rituals. After reading through the ceremony we decided to take out two of the rituals and just incorporate hand fasting because the words and the symbolism meant more to me and my husband. Kris was completely fine with taking out these rituals and also made several suggestions for readings that once again captured the essence of who we are together and individually. She is sincere and genuine and you just feel like you have known her forever. We received compliments all evening from our family and friends on how beautiful the ceremony was and people could not believe that she was able to glean all that she did about us with one meeting and email correspondence. The ceremony sets the tone for the rest of the wedding and she created an atmosphere of love and affection that lasted all night long.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica and Ishmael! I am overwhelmed by your kind and thoughtful review. The whole process was a joy for me and your love story certainly inspired my work! I wish you all the best forever!

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

I am so happy to have found Kris to officiate our wedding! From our first phone call, I could tell she was not only professional, but warm, friendly and personable, which is exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. She thoroughly explained the entire marriage license process and timeline, making it as stress-free as possible. She put together a beautiful ceremony outline that was perfect for us, and was very responsive and helpful, quickly answering any questions we had along the way. Kris arrived early and handled the paperwork amidst the chaos of everyone getting ready in our wedding suite. She helped walk us through the ceremony since we did not have a rehearsal and it went perfectly. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay!! It was great being your officiant!!

S · Married on 10/28/2017

Rev Kris was amazing and so helpful and easy to work with! My husband is not very religious and was concerned with how our ceremony would go. Meanwhile, our parents are pretty religious and I knew we had to find a balance that would make everyone happy. Reverend Kris TOTALLY delivered! Many guests told us how beautiful our ceremony was and one of our guests who is a mayor and marries people often told us it was the most beautiful ceremony he had ever heard. Thank you Rev Kris!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie!! I enjoyed every minute working with you guys !! Your wedding day touches were so beautiful and memorable! Please keep in touch and thank you for inviting me to be your officiant.

Eileen · Married on 10/27/2017

Wonderful experience. Rev Kris took the time to get to know us and know what would be perfect for us on our day.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Eileen! I loved your story and was honored to be your officiant. I wish you and Matt all the best!

Sonia · Married on 10/22/2017

Kris was simply the best.
    From the moment Chris (my husband) and I met with Kris, we knew she was the perfect fit for us.
    Personable, sincere, available, and earnest.
    From getting to know us personally so that our ceremony was specific to us, to helping us research ceremony rituals/styles to her guiding us through writing our vows - one could not ask for more from an Officiant.
    In addition to all that she added to our perfect day of celebration, Chris (my husband) and I also agree that we have found a new friend in Kris. She's empathetic, charming, present and clearly loves her work and loves love. She's highly recommended!

You will not regret having Kris officiate your ceremony.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Wow! Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words. I was so happy to be your officiant. You and Christopher share such a beautiful love that I was very honored to be a part of your ceremony. I agree that we shared an immediate bond and look forward to keeping in touch! Thank you for your review and photo. I will always remember your ceremony with joy!

Becky · Married on 10/14/2017

Kris was amazing to work with! With all the stress from wedding planning, it was a pleasure to have someone so nice and flexible to work with. She made us feel comfortable and made sure that focus was on us for our ceremony. She was amazing to work with and I would highly recommend as her personal touches made our ceremony so much more intimate!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you for your very kind review Becky! I really enjoyed working with you and Fred and the time we spent crafting your ceremony!! It was an honor to be your officiant!!
  • FutureMrsCirello

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I could not have been happier with Rev. Kris! From our consultation to wedding; she was amazing! She made everything so easy and comfortable, which was such a relief throughout the stressful wedding planning process. The ceremony was beautifully written and exactly what we wanted. Our guests still talk about and compliment what a great ceremony it was. Kris was so organized and professional on the wedding day. She checked in numerous times and helped ease our nerves. Truly a sweet, easy-going, wonderful person! Please don't search any further for the perfect officiant- I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Kelly!!! I loved working with you. From our first meeting in Cheasquake to your wedding day, you were both so sweet!!!

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

Kris was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! We can’t say enough good things about her. From our first meeting it was clear Kris was the person we wanted to officiate our wedding. She was extremely organized, had many suggestions for how to make our wedding personal and unique and she was eager to make our day perfect! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for their special day. Thank you so much Kris!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

You are so welcome Heather!! I am so happy you loved your ceremony. I loved being a part of your beautiful day with your new husband and seeet daughters!!! Thank you for the honor.

Jonah · Married on 10/12/2017

Kris was above and beyond. We spoke to a few officiants and we knew from the initial call that she was the one. She was very accommodating in our request to keep the ceremony a surprise, and a pleasant surprise it was! She spent a good time talking to my fiance and I to tailor a ceremony that was very intimate, emotional, and something we will never forget. I was particularly fond of what she called the hand fasting. It was my favorite part. We invited her to stay for the rest of the night and was very friendly and sociable to all our guests. I cannot thank her enough. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you sooooo much Jonah! I had an amazing time! You and Gerard are very sweet and endearing. I loved spending time with you family!! Please keep in touch, I know you will have years of happiness to enjoy together!

Malcolm · Married on 10/08/2017

We were so impressed by Reverend Kris Bruno’s service at our wedding. We found her on Thumbtack. Five minutes after we sent the message of interest we got back an offer for a phone call or meeting to review our needs.
    We called several days later. She reviewed her background, asked questions, and came back the same day with a proposed wedding ceremony for our review and comment. She told us everything we needed to do to get the Marriage License, the witnesses, documentation required, how and where she would file the license, how may days it would take to complete the process.

The day of the wedding she arrived exactly as promised, in professional attire, managed the marriage certificate process with the witnesses and explained how she would be filing and when we should expect everything to be ready. She also walked us through the ceremony step by step. She coordinated with our DJ and then she conducted the ceremony in a reassuring manner – prompting us perfectly through our vows, a short but meaningful sermon, and finally the marriage itself.

Most importantly - Reverend Bruno personalized the service, and made us feel perfectly comfortable through the entire process. We felt like we’d known her and trusted her for years.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Hello Malcolm and Hilary! Thank you for this lovely review! It was great working with you and I was so impressed with what you planned for your wedding day in a short time period. I was honored to officiate and wish you all the best!!

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

It was amazing to work with Kris! We knew it right away when we met with her and spent hours talking like we were old friends at Starbucks! Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted--sentimental and a true reflection of our love. Kris puts her heart and soul into her work and it is evident in the beautiful ceremonies that she officiates. We were so lucky to have her be a part of this most special day in our lives.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Lisa and Michael! Your wedding day was perfect!! I enjoyed the time we spent crafting your ceremony and I was so honored to be your officiant ❤️Please stay in touch!

Gina · Married on 09/29/2017

Quite possibly the best wedding officiant ever. The instant we met Kris, we knew she was “the one” to marry us. Along with her genuineness and calming demeanor, she was easily accessible and always made herself available. She worked with us to personalize our wedding and offered many creative spins to our ceremony that will forever be ingrained in ours and our wedding guests’ memories. Days, weeks and months following our wedding, we had guests still talking about how heartfelt and special our ceremony was (and when do guests ever rave about the ceremony?). Kris, thank you for making our day so incredibly special. I am so happy that not only were you an amazing officiant, but I can also call you my friend ♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 08/24/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind review Gina and Patrick! It means the world to me that you and your guests enjoyed your wedding ceremony so much. We definitely bonded and I am happy to call you friend. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Kristy · Married on 09/22/2017

I can't put into words how amazing Kris was from start to finish when it came to planning our ceremony. She has a heart of gold. From our first initial meeting to our wedding day Kris was always available to answer any questions we had. She made our ceremony so personal and so genuine. Every single person came up to us on our wedding day and expressed to us how amazing our ceremony was. Thank you so much Kris for such a memorable ceremony. We will forever cherish everything you did for us!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Kristy thank you so much! You and Rob had an AMAZING wedding day and I was so happy to officiate your ceremony. I will never forget your entrance, smiling from ear to ear and exclaiming "I'm so excited!!" I loved that moment!!

Tokiah · Married on 09/21/2017

Well, what can I say, Kris was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. When we first found Kris online she immediately stood out to me as professional, especially after reading the reviews. Being in England at the time and only being able to communicate via email, I needed someone I could trust to be responsive and as helpful as possible in terms of the structure of our ceremony. Kris provided us with all of the assistance and guidance we could possibly need, from legal requirements to the finer details of how we wanted the ceremony to run. Everyone agreed that the ceremony was undoubtedly one of the best parts of the wedding, it was beautiful, meaningful, and most importantly, it was engaging.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this lovely lady to anyone, she was truly great. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Tokiah and Gabe! I appreciate your beautiful words and pictures! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your very special day! Your wedding was gorgeous and the bride stunning!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for inviting me to be your officiant! Please stay in touch as I know you will have many wonderful events to look forward to!

Gabrielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Kris officiated my wedding on 9/16/17 and it was amazing! Our ceremony was everything I dreamed of and more. Kris helped us put our own personal touches on it and created a very thoughtful and romantic ceremony for us and our guests that we will always remember. So many of my guests have told me how they loved our ceremony and it was the best they have ever attended! Kris was also very helpful throughout the wedding planning process as well, answering questions in a timely manner and making sure we had everything we needed the day of. Kris is the best and I highly recommend her for your ceremony!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Gabrielle and Justin! It was a joy to be your officiant and I wish you years of happiness. Please keep me posted on your upcoming milestones!

Ed · Married on 09/10/2017

Rev. Kris Bruno did an amazing job at our celebration. She customized our ceremony and was willing to make any changes that we requested. She was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Ed! You and Janet are so sweet! I loved all the special touches and details at your wedding. It was a pleasure to be your officiant! Please keep in touch, Kris

Nadine · Married on 09/09/2017

Kris was everything we were hoping for and more in an officiant. From the first day we met with her, she made us feel comfortable. She had great ideas and a draft ceremony to us virtually overnight. Kris was always responsive, and best of all, she let us guide the way we wanted our ceremony to be...an expression of us, not anyone else. This was important to us. The day of, she was prepared and made us feel at ease. Everything went perfect. We highly recommend Kris as an officiant!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Nadine!! I enjoyed working with you and Chris! It was a pleasure to get to know both of you. And what a small world, finding out we have a mutual connection!! Please keep in touch!

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

As soon as we met Kris for a consultation, we knew immediately that she was the person we needed to marry us. She drove hours out of her way to meet us outside of Philadelphia. We felt so comfortable sharing our story and talking about our vision for the ceremony with her. She listened to the things we wanted in our ceremony and provided great advice for things we were not so sure about. She also provided amazing readings, poems, and unity ideas! She was very timely with writing our ceremony and made sure we okay'd everything that she had written. She kept in contact over the year to make sure we were okay and did not need any help with marriage license, etc. She was so professional and kind throughout our wedding weekend and both of our families were floored with her grace and kindness!! You can tell she cares about her work and wants to ensure she fully captures the spirit of the couple in every ceremony she does. She was exactly the person we needed to help us get married and we could not thank her enough! If you're looking for a kind and caring individual, Kris is the officiant for you!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! You're very kind words are most appreciated. Working with you and Dave was a gift to me. Your family was warm welcoming and hospitable and I will never forget your wedding weekend! I wish you all the best please stay in touch.

Katelynn · Married on 08/25/2017

Kris really helped us create our perfect ceremony. She listened to or love story, and wrote a beautiful service that really made our guests feel like they were in the presence of true love. She was professional, on time, flexible and so sweet. My new husband and guests had nothing but AMAZING things to say about her :):)

Sent on 08/28/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Katelynn!! You and Dan are such a great couple! Your happiness was in full bloom on your wedding day, thank you for asking me to officiate.

Christine · Married on 08/13/2017

First and foremost, I could not have had a better person officiating the wedding than Kristine. She was beyond amazing and made my husband and I feel completely at ease while we were up at the alter. She had such a personal connection through our story when we first met with her to go over what we would like to do during the ceremony. She took both of our feelings for one another and molded it into a beautifully composed timeline of our relationship. She really does the upmost best to connect with her clients, that you feel as if she has been a friend for years. I am and will definitely be recommending her to all future brides and friends. She was wonderful!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Christine!! You guys radiated love during the ceremony and throughout your wedding day! You inspired me to be an officiant worthy of your story❤️

Angela · Married on 07/28/2017

Kris was the perfect touch to our ceremony. From the start, she gave us great ideas to help make our ceremony unique. She was extremely responsive throughout the whole process and the day of the wedding she came extremely prepared! She had touched based with our DJ beforehand to make sure the acoustics were good, had the readings printed out and prepared our readers, and even had tissues when the tears came! I strongly recommend having Kris to officiate your wedding. She is the best!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Angela and Bobby! I was happy to bring your ceremony wishes to life. I enjoyed every minute of the process! Keep in touch and I wish you happiness always!

Corrin · Married on 07/23/2017

Kris was amazing, from the time we sat down to meet her to our actual ceremony. Everything was perfect, she really listened to us and our needs, found the most beautiful words for our ceremony, and made it a day to remember! She was prompt with replying to questions, walked us through the marriage certificate, she really thought of everything. She is extremely professional, yet extremely personable. We couldn't recommend (or thank!) her enough.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you !!!! It was great to meet you and Christian and be your officiant. It's always fun to meet an out of state couple and help them with their ceremony vision. Keep in touch and I wish you many many years of happiness!!

Catherine · Married on 07/16/2017

Rev. Kris was an absolute joy to work with. From the first phone call, she was warm, caring, responsive, and teeming with creative ideas. So many of our guests commented on how thoughtful and meaningful our ceremony was, which was something very important to us. Rev. Kris wrote a truly beautiful ceremony and added in special touches to reflect who we are. We are truly grateful for her positive and supportive presence at our wedding and throughout the process of planning our whole day.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Cathy. It was a great pleasure to officiate your wedding ceremony. You and Erica are a beautiful couple and I wish you lots of love and happiness always! Please stay in touch!

Gabrielle · Married on 07/16/2017

Kris just married us last weekend and we could not be happier with her service! From the beginning she was very responsive and accommodating! We had late night phone calls & she immediately made any changes to our ceremony that we asked for. She is also very well spoken and presentable and looked beautiful at our wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Gabrielle thank you so very much!! Your wedding venue, dress, flowers etc ... were stunning. I was honored to be your officiant. Please keep in touch!