Reverend Kris Bruno Reviews

175 | Red Bank, NJ

175 Reviews for Reverend Kris Bruno

Alissa · Married on 06/22/2018

We got married June 22, 2018 at the English Manor by Kris. we could NOT have dreamed of a more beautiful ceremony. Kris is SOOOO incredibly thoughtful, and it is clear how much she cares about her couples. She truly invests time into getting to know you and is extremely observant and poetic with her words. She guides you through the entire process and is always there if you need anything. She is simply amazing and truly talented at what she does. Love, Alissa and Bill.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so very much Alissa and Bill! I very much appreciate your kind words and enjoyed the entire process working with you!! Please keep in touch! Kris

Lois · Married on 06/17/2018

We knew we were in good hands almost as soon as we met her. She was amazing to work with, genuine and we couldn't have been happier with our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Lois! It was an absolute pleasure being your officiant. I wish you and Guy happiness always.
  • CaldwellWed18

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

We want to thank Kris Bruno for such a great great wedding ceremony !!! She made our ceremony extremely personable. All of our guests could not stop telling us how amazing she was & how much they enjoyed the ceremony, i couldn’t agree more, she made us laugh, smile, & cry happy tears! From start to finish she went above & beyond to make sure it was the ceremony we wanted & made sure every little detail was perfect. Couldn’t of asked for anyone better. Kris you were unbelievable and helped make everything go smoothly, we are so glad we chose you to be the person that married us!!! You are truly the best officiant anyone could ask for. Cant wait to have you renew our vows haha :) We love you Kris !
    Love Amanda & Marc

Sent on 08/01/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review!! It was a blast being your officiant! You two are the sweetest. I would be honored to officiate your vow renewal every year!!

jennfier · Married on 06/15/2018

I can't believe it has taken me this long to write a review. Kris from the moment we met was so warm and welcoming I instantly wanted to be her best friend in real life! She was referred to us by my fiancés mother who used Kris two years prior. Kris was able to customize our ceremony to exactly fit our personalities what meant the most to us! I can't begin to tell you how many of our friends and family raved about Kris and our ceremony! Not a dry eye in the place! If your looking for someone LOOK NO MORE I can't recommend Kris enough! Defiantly the best decision we made! Thank you Kris!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Hello Jennifer!! I am so grateful that you and Ashlie invited me to officiate. I loved every minute working with you. Your wedding day was gorgeous! Your vows were so beautiful. I also feel like we could all be friends so let's stay in touch!! Thank you for your review :) Kris

LaKisha · Married on 06/10/2018

When you sit for your initial meeting with Rev. Kris Bruno it is like sitting and talking with your best friend. She makes you feel at ease...comfortable.
    We knew from the first meeting (and only meeting ever with an officiant) she was the one to marry us. She is a lover of love and that beams off of her. Rev. Kris came up with ideas for our ceremony that were unique for us and different. Many our guest came up and told us how uniquely different our wedding ceremony was. I, personally, have not been to a lot of weddings but I have heard horror stories about the officiant forgetting the bride and groom's names, the ceremony being too long and not personal. Not a ceremony done ny Rev. Kris. Several months before our wedding she sent us a draft of our ceremony. I cried because it was perfect. There was some changes to the ceremony leading up to our wedding date, but Rev. Kris was always accepting and welcoming of those changes. She arrived early to our venue, to be on time. Everyone loved the ceremony and raved about her. It was like having your best friend marrying you because she takes the time to know you as a couple and understand your love story. Even better part is Rev. Kris files your marriage license as part of your services. She explains everything to you and how to go about obtaining it.
    Rev. Kris Bruno is the best officiant for your wedding ceremony, if you want something unique, a best friend who marries you, and someone who loves love.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Oh my goodness Kisha and Jeremy! You are the sweetest! Thank you for sharing your kind words. I very much feel like a friend and enjoyed seeing your wedding plans beautifully unfold! I wish you the very best always❤️

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Kris was amazing! Everything was perfect. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! Your wedding day was perfect! I wish you and Sean happiness always.

Chrissy · Married on 06/08/2018

From the moment we with met Kris to discuss the potential of officiating our wedding, we were so relieved to have met someone so kind and loving in nature. Just from the first five minutes, we knew our wedding would be in the perfect hands. Kris extended our discussion to dive right into planning. Kris allowed us to create a completely unique wedding ceremony. She took the time to learn our story, understand us individually and as a couple, and develop the feeling we wanted our family and friends to experience. We incorporated both traditional and nontraditional elements in our ceremony, which made our day special for us and our family.

Leading up to our big day, Kris was always willing to help. She allows us to discuss edits and last minute changes to our ceremony. Kris not only supported us in writing our own vows, but also in the legal pieces of the marraige license. Not only did she make sure we were ready for the big day, Kris took the time to get to know our parents and bridal party as well. Kris took care of all our material needs for the ceremony as well. It was so comforting to know that all will be set up and accounted for.

After the ceremony, all of our guests complimented how loving and captivating our ceremony was. They all felt that every piece reflected us as a couple. Our ceremony will be something we will always cherish and that is all thanks to Kris. Kris was a pleasure to work with through emails and in person. We give Kris our highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Dear Chrissy and Mark - you were amazing to work with! I loved your vision for your wedding and enjoyed weaving unique, meaningful elements into your ceremony. Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I was very honored you invited me to officiate! Please keep in touch!!
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/30/2018

Kris was such a pleasure to work with. She was accessible, flexible and personable. She listened thoroughly to our wants and delivered exactly what was expected. Kris was kind, down to earth and made the day feel effortless and personal. She is as spectacular as her reviews. You will not be disappointed in your decision to have her as your officiant on such a special day. Many thanks!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Irene! You and Fidencio are the sweetest and I know you will share a lifetime of happiness!!
  • F

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you for an amazing experience!!! Our ceremony was amazing! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

You are so welcome Liz! I was thrilled to be your officiant. I wish you and Jean a lifetime of happiness!

Meagan · Married on 05/25/2018

Kris was amazing we couldn’t of chosen a better officant! She made our day even more amazing then we could of imagined!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I loved working with you and Ryan! Your wedding day was gorgeous! It was an honor to be your officiant.

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

I was relieved to have found Kris after speaking with several. We felt an immediate connection and could tell she cares about what she does.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thanks Amy!! It was a pleasure to officiate your ceremony. You guys are so sweet and in love! I enjoyed spending some time with your family and friends too!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2018

Kris was wonderful for our wedding! She was always quick to respond and was very flexible, always doing whatever she could to make sure our ceremony turned out perfect for us. Our guests kept commenting on how beautiful the ceremony was. Would absolutely recommend her! Thanks Kris :)

Sent on 05/21/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Danilo!! I was so honored to be your officiant especially knowing how much you guys have already shared together. It was an amazing wedding day!!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2018

Kris was fabulous and I HIGHLY recommend her! Kris married my husband and I on May 11th and we are so glad we chose to work with her. Kris genuinely cares about the couples she works with and it is evident when she presents her personalized wedding ceremony. When we met with Kris for our initial meeting she asked great questions to capture the essence of our relationship and incorporated so many nuances from our conversation in the ceremony. She was so helpful and gave great advice. We decided to incorporate our own vows, the wine box and love letter ceremony, and the hand fasting ceremony. Kris helped us navigate family dynamics and find a balance between what would make our families happy and still kept true to our relationship. When I received the ceremony I cried while reading it because it was so heartfelt. Kris was extremely responsive and as we got closer to the wedding she sent me info for marriage license application and helped me determine processional order. The day of she even sent me a super sweet text letting me know how excited she was for us. All our guests were raving about the ceremony and there was not one dry eye in the room. I can't recommend her enough!! If you want a vendor you can trust and that will do everything to make sure your ceremony is memorable, do yourself a favor and choose Kris!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I really enjoyed getting to know you both! Thank you for this beautiful review. You and Charles planned a wonderful wedding day! I was thrilled to be a part of it. I wish you nothing but happiness always.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

So perfect.

Kris was amazing. From meeting her for the first time to finally seeing her on our wedding day. Going over our ceremony and going through this process with her was by far our favorite part through this whole wedding process. She made our ceremony extremely beautiful and so fitting for us. Any edits we needed to make was so easy. We love Kris!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley and Dominic!! I had a great time working with you! I love you guys too :) Thank you for the honor of being your officiant!

Natasha · Married on 04/28/2018

Choosing someone to officate such an event was overwhelming especially when you are getting married in another state. But Rev Kris Bruno made it extremely easy, since my now Husband and I couldn’t make it to NJ to meet with her before the big day she face timed with us. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She tailored our wedding ceremony to our personal needs and even gave wonderful suggestions for us to add something different and unique to the ceremony. Once talking and then face timing with her it was clear to us we had to have her officiate. Anyone looking for an officiant look no further you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Natasha and Tim!! I had soooo much fun at your ceremony!! You guys were BEAMING with happiness!! Thank you for inviting me to be your officiant ❤️

Corissa · Married on 04/27/2018

My husband and I loved working with kris! She is the sweetest and made our ceremony just perfect! I received many compliments on our ceremony and we could not be happier! She is very personable and makes you feel so comfortable as if we have been friends forever! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Hello there Corissa! Thanks so much for your kind words. I loved working with you and Ryan. You guys are too much fun! Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your beautiful wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

From the moment we met Kris we knew she was the special someone to marry us. She was sweet, honest, personable and professional the entire time and her main focus was to make sure the ceremony was exactly as my husband and I wanted it to be. She beyond exceeded our expectations and we are so honored that she was a part of our day!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I enjoyed working with you and Marcus to create a ceremony that you loved! You two are so kind and sweet and it was a great joy to be your officiant. I wish you nothing but happiness!!
  • HappilyEverAfter329

Brittany · Married on 04/13/2018

Thank you Kris for everything!! You truly made our ceremony the most special and memorable moment of our lives. From our first time meeting you and chatting you about our vision to every little detail you added for us up until just days before our big day, everything was perfect! We could not have imagined someone better officiating our special day. We have received so many compliments our how beautiful and one-of-a-kind our wedding ceremony was on 4/13/18. Thank you again! Both myself and my husband highly recommend to anyone looking for a very special ceremony.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

You guys!!! Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts! I greatly appreciate your kind words. You and Dan are too much fun!

Aaron · Married on 04/07/2018

Kris was overall completely amazing! She met with us to get to know us before the ceremony. When she spoke during the ceremony, it was like she had known us our whole lives. Very professional and sincere in her words.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Many thanks Aaron and Taurus! You are such a beautiful couple and inspired my work. It was a wonderful experience being your officiant and I wish you all the best!

merelin · Married on 03/30/2018

Kris was simply amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure to create a ceremony that was right for the both of us. She made sure the ceremony reflected our personality, which was very important to us as the ceremony sets the tone. We are so happy we went with her! She made the entire ceremony process seamless. Thank you Kris!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Merelin and Thomas! I truly enjoyed working with you both. Your wedding was amazing! I am so happy you loved your ceremony!

Kristin · Married on 02/18/2018

Rev. Kris was great; by far the best officiant we've ever met (and there were a lot!) From beginning to end, she made the whole process so wonderful and easy. She is pleasant, easy going, and so flexible. She really worked with us to make our ceremony exactly as we wanted. We originally talked on the phone and immediately clicked. Kris is so personable, warm, and emits such positive energy. We had talked with at least 10 other officiants before her, but from the moment we started talking, we knew right away we wanted to hire her. After one conversation, she was able to formulate a ceremony that was perfect for us. She really made sure to ask our story and get to know us in order to personalize our ceremony. We revised the words a few times, then also met up with her in person to finalize everything. When she arrived for the wedding, she made sure to check in with both of us and also ensure everything was set up for the ceremony. She made us feel at ease, and all our guests said she was so wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant, and Rev. Kris is worth every penny!! We are so grateful to have met. She made our day so special and perfect!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Kristin!!! It was an absolute joy to be your officiant! Thank you so much for this kind feedback. You and Jinky made me smile sooooo much throughout the process! I know you will share a lifetime of happiness!!

Rosemary · Married on 02/10/2018

Kris was wonderful. She took the time to figure out exactly what we wanted and made sure she delivered. She really made us feel comfortable and confident in her abilities. We were really very, very happy with Kris. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thanks so much Rosemary!! It was such a pleasure to meet both of you and to be your officiant! I wish you all the happiness in the world!!

Nikki · Married on 01/06/2018

Kris was amazing! She took time to get to know us and told our love story in a way that truly described who we are. Her ideas for our ceremony were original and beautiful! She's incredibly sweet and really went above and beyond our expectations. I recommend her to everyone! Thank you for the wonderful ceremony you performed for us and making our day one we will never forget ♥️

Sent on 01/12/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Nikki and Chris! You are very sweet and I was so happy and honored to be your officiant! Please stay in touch!

Sherri, · Married on 12/29/2017

We were referred to Kris Bruno by our photographer and couldn't be happier with our experience. From the moment we spoke, Kris put us at ease and was extremely informative. She spent the time to get to know us as a couple and used that knowledge to create a very personal ceremony. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect ceremony. We've received numerous comments from the guests on how much they loved it. Thank you Kris for making our day so special!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Aww Sherri!! You are so welcome! I really enjoyed hearing about your love story with Mike and being your officiant. It was a beautiful wedding day! Thank you for the honor!!

Katherine · Married on 12/16/2017

Kris is wonderful, kind, thoughtful and does her job very well! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine! I wish you and Alex a lifetime of happiness!!