Reverend Kris Bruno Reviews

145 | Red Bank, NJ

145 Reviews for Reverend Kris Bruno

145 Reverend Kris Bruno Reviews

tori · Getting married on 06/01/2019

We loved Kris, she married my husband and I in July in my husbands parents back yard. It was so special and romantic but casual at the same time. We weren't expecting to have such a lovely service and Kris out did herself.
    We loved her and love the fact she married us.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 1
    Reverend Kris Bruno 2

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Tori! It was such a pleasure to be a part of the very special moment when you two were married!! Thank you for inviting me to be your officiant. The love that you share is so beautiful. I wish you the very best always!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Kris is the best of the best!

Kris was absolutely amazing. She was extremely friendly and organized right from the beginning. Our ceremony was personal, loving and perfect. She kept in touch with us as time passed to make sure we had everything for both the ceremony and the marriage license prepared. We received so many compliments from our guests ranging from "this was the best ceremony I've seen in years" to "the most emotional ceremony I have seen." I would highly recommend Kris to anyone, she will not disappoint.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I appreciate your kind review so much! Thank you for sharing these beautiful thoughts about your ceremony. I will always remember the way you two looked at each other during the entire time!! Please keep in touch.
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2018

Most Amazing Officiant Ever!

Wow is all I can say when it comes to using Kris Bruno. She was absolutely amazing from the first time we met her. Referred her to a friend who also agreed how wonderful she was. Now that we have made it to the day I've heard nothing but raving comments about how beautiful our ceremony was. If you haven't booked yet Kris is the way to go! Kris thank you for making my day as special as I had imagined it would be. Thank you for being part of it!

• User5510640 · Recently married

Reverend Kris did an amazing job with my mothers weddings. She helped my mother put together the perfect ceremony that felt right for the moment and right for the family. Her warmth punctuates the caring service you get with her. Id recommend her every time!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you for your review. I am always happy to customize each ceremony as if it were my own. The biggest joy is watching my couples say "I do" and the tangible feeling of love in the moment.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Compher · Married on 10/26/2018

Best Day Ever, Thank you Kris!

Our wedding was on 10/26/18 and we couldn't have done it without Kris. From the day we first met her, I knew we were in good hands - Kris gives off such a warm and welcoming vibe, was never pushy, and encouraged us to express ourselves as best we could. Even for a shy, quiet couple like us, the process was made so much easier thanks to her. We were no experts on the whole process so any time I had a question, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly Kris made herself available for me. We got endless compliments from our guests after the ceremony about how much they loved her words and just her vibe in general. I will always look back and remember how the ceremony so perfectly embodied our personalities and love for each other, and it was exactly what we had hoped for. We highly recommend Kris for any couple who wants the same for their wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Your kind words are very appreciated! From the moment we squeezed into that table at Starbuck's until the moment you said "I do", you were an absolute pleasure! Thank you for inviting me to be your officiant!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible ceremony!

Kris was the perfect fit for our ceremony! We were lucky to meet her at a friends wedding prior to ours, and from their ceremony we knew we had picked the right person. We would definitely recommend Kris as anyones officiant! She was professional, super helpful, sweet, and brought tears to our guests eyes!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Dani and Missy!! Your wedding was amazing from start to finish! I am so very happy I got to know you both and wish you happiness always.
  • FutureMrsFilip

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Kris is the best!

Kris is the best! From our initial meeting I knew Kris was going to be perfect to officiant our wedding. Kris is professional, kind, and is an amazing public speaker. Kris actually got to know us and wrote a customized ceremony for us that was everything we wanted. She would always answer my emails promptly. The day of our wedding Kris was early and check in on us. The ceremony was exactly how we planned. She was perfect and flawless. I highly recommend Kris!!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Ceremony

We had our wedding at the end of September and could not be more pleased with Rev. Kris! We were sold after first meeting with her almost a year ago and we're SO happy with our choice. Rev. Kris is professional and prepared and made the process of applying for and picking up our marriage certificate so easy to understand. She perfectly captured who we are as a couple and personalized our ceremony to us, making it both thoughtful and funny. Our ceremony was AMAZING and even now, almost a month later, we still have guests telling us how awesome our officiant was and how great the ceremony was. Rev. Kris is the best!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 3

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I love this picture! Thank you for including it in your kind review. It was a pleasure being your officiant! Please keep in touch!
  • James

James Davis · Married on 09/23/2018

Lovely Ceremony and Easy to get Along with!

Kris is a wonderful officiant. She met with us on a chilly morning and took the time to get to know us before writing a ceremony for us that we immediately loved, and made us both tear up. Before the ceremony, she found us both and took care of the legal paperwork so that we wouldn’t have to worry about it. She is a warm and friendly person, easy to get along with, and helped to make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed working you and being your officiant. It was a beautiful wedding day and I am so happy to have been a part of it!

Celenia · Married on 09/08/2018

Kris was amazing from the moment we met her. She's kind and has a gentleness about her. She helped us start writing a beautiful wedding ceremony and led us in the correct direction for applying for our marriage license. She also kept me up to date with things that needed to be done in a timely manner, and always responded quickly to any questions I had. On my wedding day, everything for the ceremony went as planned with her help. The ceremony flowed well, and my guests complimented her grace. I would recommend Kris Bruno to officiate your wedding anyday!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Celenia and Travis! I absolutely loved your charming wedding! It was a pleasure to officiate and I wish you continued happiness always.

Brittney · Married on 09/01/2018

When we first sat down with Kris Bruno, we had such a good feeling about her. We walked out, knowing for sure she was the person we wanted to perform our ceremony. We were not disappointed. She totally understood our vision and needs. With that she crafted such a romantic, touching ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted and more. She is very professional and helpful. Emailing us throughout the year with reminders about marriage license and checklists of things to bring on the wedding day. She made it so easy for us. I cannot recommend Kris enough, and we are so happy to have worked with her.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 4
    Reverend Kris Bruno 5

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I appreciate your kind words so much! But even more than that, I am grateful that you invited me to be your officiant. It was wonderful working with you! Please keep in touch!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2018

I found Kris through WeddingWire and she suggested that we get together with her to discuss our wedding. She was such a pleasure to meet with and so easy to talk to we knew we needed to book her for our wedding. Based on that initial meeting Kris put together the PERFECT ceremony that brought me to tears! Throughout our experience we could tell how much Kris enjoyed bringing people together, which is such a comforting thing during a rather chaotic wedding planning experience.

We couldn’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica and Kevin! It was great getting to know you and be a part of your beautiful wedding day. Every detail was perfect!! I was very honored to be invited to officiate and thank you for that privilege. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Judd · Married on 08/18/2018

Kris was referred to us by friends that had a great ceremony using her services. Kris discovered what bonds my (now) wife and I, our love connection, and what was important to us during a couple conversations. She put together a warm and meaningful ceremony for our intimate wedding. Our family praised Kris’ efforts and kind demeanor.
    She created a dream come true ceremony for my bride, I whole heartedly recommend Kris for folks looking for great wedding day memories!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 6
    Reverend Kris Bruno 7

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Judd! I love that you mentioned that you are happy that Griselda enjoyed the ceremony so much. You are already a wonderful husband s and for thinking like that❤️ I greatly appreciate your kind words. Thank you again!

Mary · Married on 08/18/2018

We called Kris on the recommendation of our wedding planner. Kris suggested we meet and get to know each other and discuss our story and our vision. From the start, Kris was so easy to talk with, as if we were old friends. Kris is one of those people who truly encompasses understanding, compassion and professionalism. Her ideas for our ceremony were creative and personalized for us, as though she had known us for years. The readings she suggested, the sand ceremony and love letters to be stored in a champagne tin (which my husband hid the engagement ring in almost two years earlier) to be read on each anniversary brought me to tears, even though I had read it several times. So many guests came over to us after the ceremony and commented on how moving and individualized the ceremony was. That’s what makes Kris so special…..she listens and really hears what couples are saying and then, uses her gift and talent to create the most beautiful, memorable ceremonies.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Mary and Frank! I am grateful for your very kind words. It was an honor being a part of your wedding day. Please keep in touch ❤️

Heather · Married on 08/11/2018

From the very first email contacting Kris about officiating services, she was great!! She is extremely friendly and very personable. At our first meeting, it felt like we've known her for a long time. Her response time was practically immediate and was always available when we needed something answered. After our first meeting, we new right then and there she was the officiant for us. Her ceremony she designed for us was amazing and very detailed especially towards our personalilties. So many of our guests had commented at how much they loved the ceremony. We could not be happier that we decided to go with Kris as our officiant, and we would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Heather and Angelo! It was a win experience working with both of you. I truly appreciate that you invited me to be a part of your very special day! Thank you for your kind words.

Ellen · Married on 08/11/2018

Our wedding ceremony was so beautiful and special thanks to Kris. She took the time to talk to us & her words were so true and meaningful to us and our relationship. Thank you Kris for marrying us and for making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Ellen and Chuck!! I appreciate your kind review. It was a pleasure being your officiant!

Nikki · Married on 07/29/2018

Kris is such an incredibly helpful and amazing person. She really covers everything. Kris helped to not only customize, but personalize our ceremony, gave us great ideas to incorporate in, and was always there for us when we needed her. So happy that she was apart of our day!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki and Dan! It was an absolute pleasure being your officiant and I wish you all the best!

Russell · Married on 07/15/2018

Kris was perfect from start to finish. We are extremely happy to have had her do our wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Russ and Wendy!! You are very sweet!!

Tia · Married on 07/15/2018

Rev. Kris Bruno became our choice shortly after meeting with her. Rev. Kris’ level of professionalism from start to finish is a rarity and my wife and I couldn’t have been happier with our choice!

When we first met with Rev. Kris, she began to ask us questions about how we met, what our interests were, where our beliefs lie, and how we liked to spend time with one another. Right after, she briefly went over some ideas regarding what she might say during the ceremony and it brought my now wife to tears. We knew at that moment that she was the one that we wanted to have officiate our wedding.

Prior to the wedding, Rev. Kris wrote a beautiful ceremony that was both unique and meaningful to us as a couple. She was very thoughtful in that she made sure that members of our family with different backgrounds and beliefs felt welcome. Additionally, she was more than accommodating and willing to work with us with any changes that needed to be made due to family drama. As the wedding approached, Rev. Kris was incredibly helpful in informing us about all of the requirements for obtaining a license, and answering any questions that we had about the process.

Fast forward to the day of our wedding, Rev. Kris really shined. It started pouring and our backup plan forced us to relocate under an overhang, which unfortunately still resulted in Rev. Kris getting rained on, but she didn’t miss a beat. After the ceremony, many of the guests came up to us and commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how moved they were by the vows that she had written for us.

We can’t thank Rev. Kris enough for making our wedding day so special. We highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Hi Tia!! Thanks so much to you and Matthew for the privilege of being your officiant and for these kind words. Your wedding day was wonderful and you are a beautiful couple. I am so happy to have gotten to know you a bit and share in your big day. I wish you happiness always, Kris

Caitlin · Married on 07/13/2018

I am so grateful that we found Kris to officiate our wedding. Just a few minutes after meeting Kris we knew she was the perfect officiant for us. Kris is incredibly kind and has a calm demeanor about her; we instantly felt comfortable with her. Kris had so many great ideas and suggestions on how to make our ceremony unique and genuine. During our reception numerous guests came up to us to tell us how amazing our officiant was. I would absolutely recommend Kris to any couple looking for an officiant for their wedding she was great!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Caitlin and Joe!! It was great being your officiant. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your best day ever!!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

An online review doesn't do her any justice. From the time we spoke to Kris on the phone we knew she was the perfect fit for our wedding. She helped us out tremendously with not only ceremony things but also with things for a wedding as a whole. She was a beautiful soul to work with and if we were to do it again we would choose her !!!! She answered any questions we had, designed a custom ceremony to fit our royal wedding, wore the colors chosen, showed up to our ceremony and helped us down to even picking up my gown at times. You're the absolute best. Thank you for being apart of our special day !

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 8

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I was so happy to be your officiant! I loved the royal vision you and Jermaine created for your wedding day. Your vows were so sincere, honest and beautiful and I was honored to be there❤️

Alissa · Married on 06/22/2018

We got married June 22, 2018 at the English Manor by Kris. we could NOT have dreamed of a more beautiful ceremony. Kris is SOOOO incredibly thoughtful, and it is clear how much she cares about her couples. She truly invests time into getting to know you and is extremely observant and poetic with her words. She guides you through the entire process and is always there if you need anything. She is simply amazing and truly talented at what she does. Love, Alissa and Bill.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so very much Alissa and Bill! I very much appreciate your kind words and enjoyed the entire process working with you!! Please keep in touch! Kris

Lois · Married on 06/17/2018

We knew we were in good hands almost as soon as we met her. She was amazing to work with, genuine and we couldn't have been happier with our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Lois! It was an absolute pleasure being your officiant. I wish you and Guy happiness always.
  • CaldwellWed18

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

We want to thank Kris Bruno for such a great great wedding ceremony !!! She made our ceremony extremely personable. All of our guests could not stop telling us how amazing she was & how much they enjoyed the ceremony, i couldn’t agree more, she made us laugh, smile, & cry happy tears! From start to finish she went above & beyond to make sure it was the ceremony we wanted & made sure every little detail was perfect. Couldn’t of asked for anyone better. Kris you were unbelievable and helped make everything go smoothly, we are so glad we chose you to be the person that married us!!! You are truly the best officiant anyone could ask for. Cant wait to have you renew our vows haha :) We love you Kris !
    Love Amanda & Marc

Sent on 08/01/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review!! It was a blast being your officiant! You two are the sweetest. I would be honored to officiate your vow renewal every year!!

jennfier · Married on 06/15/2018

I can't believe it has taken me this long to write a review. Kris from the moment we met was so warm and welcoming I instantly wanted to be her best friend in real life! She was referred to us by my fiancés mother who used Kris two years prior. Kris was able to customize our ceremony to exactly fit our personalities what meant the most to us! I can't begin to tell you how many of our friends and family raved about Kris and our ceremony! Not a dry eye in the place! If your looking for someone LOOK NO MORE I can't recommend Kris enough! Defiantly the best decision we made! Thank you Kris!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Hello Jennifer!! I am so grateful that you and Ashlie invited me to officiate. I loved every minute working with you. Your wedding day was gorgeous! Your vows were so beautiful. I also feel like we could all be friends so let's stay in touch!! Thank you for your review :) Kris