Reverend Kris Bruno Reviews

Reverend Kris Bruno 5
Reverend Kris Bruno 6
Reverend Kris Bruno 7

tori · Getting married on 06/01/2019

We loved Kris, she married my husband and I in July in my husbands parents back yard. It was so special and romantic but casual at the same time. We weren't expecting to have such a lovely service and Kris out did herself.
    We loved her and love the fact she married us.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 8
    Reverend Kris Bruno 9

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Tori! It was such a pleasure to be a part of the very special moment when you two were married!! Thank you for inviting me to be your officiant. The love that you share is so beautiful. I wish you the very best always!

Danielle Spaulding · Married on 02/23/2019

Kris could not have been more perfect for our big day!

Kris is amazing! Choosing her as our officiant was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made! From first contact to day of, Kris was always there for us and available to answer any questions we had. When we met her she asked us the right questions in order to get to know us. From there she created the most beautiful and personal ceremony for us. Our guests are still talking about how great she was. They even thought that we knew her personally ! My husband and I would recommend Kris a million times over! She is the best!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Awww, thank you so much Danielle and Mike❤️ I loved being your officiant! I appreciate you inviting me to be part of your best day ever! Please keep in touch.

Lauren Wolf · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing, personal, and friendly

Kris Bruno is an amazing officiant! When our family friend had to back out as our officiant with only about a month until our wedding, we took to the knot to look for someone quickly. Kris had so many amazing reviews and we can say she truly lives up to every one of them! The minute we met with Kris to go over the details we would like for our wedding, we felt completely at ease. Kris has a very calming and gentle nature that makes you feel comfortable and you can trust that your ceremony will be beautiful. Kris was very willing to adjust to our vision and customize our ceremony to make it special. Our guests were in tears with all the beautiful things Kris said and everyone kept asking how long she had known us because she added in such detail. We cannot say enough great things about Kris and if you are considering meeting with her, you will not regret it! Thank you Kris for making our ceremony so heartfelt and beautiful!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I am so happy you enjoyed your ceremony and working with me. I am glad you found the experience seamless and comforting! I was honored to be your officiant. Please keep in touch!

Stacy · Married on 11/30/2018

My experience with Kris was amazing. I would recommend her to anybody looking for an officiant!

As soon as I met Kris from the moment of our initial meeting....I knew she was the officiant for me. She listened to exactly what we wanted in our ceremony and she brought it to life so quickly. Kris was amazing throughout the whole process from the start to finish. She kept in communication and helped me every step of the way to make sure things went smoothy. I would recommend Kris to anybody and think she’s amazing!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy and Mike! By now you are enjoying married life and thinking about how beautiful your wedding day was. It was an honor to be your officiant and I thank you for your kind words.

Lisa A · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfect experience!

Rev. Kris was amazing! We knew Kris was the perfect officiant for us from the very first phone call. She was so warm, helpful, & extremely responsive. We were completely at ease during the entire process. We went in not even knowing what we wanted but Kris was able to magically create the most perfect & fitting ceremony for us based on a couple conversations we had. The ceremony was personal, spiritual, & really captured who we are. Upon meeting Kris in person, we discovered she was just as warm & welcoming as she was during our phone conversations. Our wedding was planned with less than 3 months notice & Kris couldn’t have been more accommodating. She even kept our family company while my wife & I were outside taking pictures by ourselves after the ceremony was over. Our family was totally in love with her. We were beyond thankful to Kris for that. We would recommend Kris to anyone in need of an officiant. She gave us the perfect wedding day & we will never be able to thank her enough.
    #loveislove

Sent on 11/25/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much! I was so happy to be your officiant. I really enjoyed spending time with your family, they are wonderful people. It was a pleasure getting to know you and Amy. Thank you again!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Kris is the best of the best!

Kris was absolutely amazing. She was extremely friendly and organized right from the beginning. Our ceremony was personal, loving and perfect. She kept in touch with us as time passed to make sure we had everything for both the ceremony and the marriage license prepared. We received so many compliments from our guests ranging from "this was the best ceremony I've seen in years" to "the most emotional ceremony I have seen." I would highly recommend Kris to anyone, she will not disappoint.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I appreciate your kind review so much! Thank you for sharing these beautiful thoughts about your ceremony. I will always remember the way you two looked at each other during the entire time!! Please keep in touch.
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2018

Most Amazing Officiant Ever!

Wow is all I can say when it comes to using Kris Bruno. She was absolutely amazing from the first time we met her. Referred her to a friend who also agreed how wonderful she was. Now that we have made it to the day I've heard nothing but raving comments about how beautiful our ceremony was. If you haven't booked yet Kris is the way to go! Kris thank you for making my day as special as I had imagined it would be. Thank you for being part of it!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

You are so welcome Jamie!! I enjoyed every minute!!! Thank you for your kind review. Please keep in touch!!

Molly Eisert · Married on 11/04/2018

Professional and Personalized

Kris worked with us to create a personalize experience. Everyone loved her, with several asking where we found her since they loved her so much. Our ceremony was beautiful and she even incorporated our two dogs into the ceremony.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved that your precious dogs were there, especially because they are a very important part of your story! Thank you for the honor of being your officiant and for your kind words.
  • User5510640 · Recently married

Reverend Kris did an amazing job with my mothers weddings. She helped my mother put together the perfect ceremony that felt right for the moment and right for the family. Her warmth punctuates the caring service you get with her. Id recommend her every time!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you for your review. I am always happy to customize each ceremony as if it were my own. The biggest joy is watching my couples say "I do" and the tangible feeling of love in the moment.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Compher · Married on 10/26/2018

Best Day Ever, Thank you Kris!

Our wedding was on 10/26/18 and we couldn't have done it without Kris. From the day we first met her, I knew we were in good hands - Kris gives off such a warm and welcoming vibe, was never pushy, and encouraged us to express ourselves as best we could. Even for a shy, quiet couple like us, the process was made so much easier thanks to her. We were no experts on the whole process so any time I had a question, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly Kris made herself available for me. We got endless compliments from our guests after the ceremony about how much they loved her words and just her vibe in general. I will always look back and remember how the ceremony so perfectly embodied our personalities and love for each other, and it was exactly what we had hoped for. We highly recommend Kris for any couple who wants the same for their wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Your kind words are very appreciated! From the moment we squeezed into that table at Starbuck's until the moment you said "I do", you were an absolute pleasure! Thank you for inviting me to be your officiant!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible ceremony!

Kris was the perfect fit for our ceremony! We were lucky to meet her at a friends wedding prior to ours, and from their ceremony we knew we had picked the right person. We would definitely recommend Kris as anyones officiant! She was professional, super helpful, sweet, and brought tears to our guests eyes!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Dani and Missy!! Your wedding was amazing from start to finish! I am so very happy I got to know you both and wish you happiness always.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2018

The absolute best!!

Kris officiated our wedding on 10/14/18 and it was a beyond perfect!! Our guests are still telling us what a beautiful ceremony we had over a month later! I can't express how wonderful Kris is!! She did such great job helping to make our ceremony really represent us. Truly the best!!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was so much fun officiating your wedding ceremony. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your special day ❤️
  • FutureMrsFilip

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Kris is the best!

Kris is the best! From our initial meeting I knew Kris was going to be perfect to officiant our wedding. Kris is professional, kind, and is an amazing public speaker. Kris actually got to know us and wrote a customized ceremony for us that was everything we wanted. She would always answer my emails promptly. The day of our wedding Kris was early and check in on us. The ceremony was exactly how we planned. She was perfect and flawless. I highly recommend Kris!!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 10/05/2018

Touching Ceremony!

Once we met Kris, she took the time to get to know us; asked all the essential questions about our relationship and how we fell in love.
    After the ceremony, our guests asked if she was a family member, that’s how deep and touching her speech was.
    She gave us a magical moment on our perfect day and we will be forever grateful.
    Kris, thank you so much for uniting our families. Our ceremony was more than we ever expected!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 10
    Reverend Kris Bruno 11
    Reverend Kris Bruno 12

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I really appreciate your kind review!! I also love the pictures, thank you so much for sharing both!! Please stay in touch - I wish you happiness always.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Ceremony

We had our wedding at the end of September and could not be more pleased with Rev. Kris! We were sold after first meeting with her almost a year ago and we're SO happy with our choice. Rev. Kris is professional and prepared and made the process of applying for and picking up our marriage certificate so easy to understand. She perfectly captured who we are as a couple and personalized our ceremony to us, making it both thoughtful and funny. Our ceremony was AMAZING and even now, almost a month later, we still have guests telling us how awesome our officiant was and how great the ceremony was. Rev. Kris is the best!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 13

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I love this picture! Thank you for including it in your kind review. It was a pleasure being your officiant! Please keep in touch!
  • James

James Davis · Married on 09/23/2018

Lovely Ceremony and Easy to get Along with!

Kris is a wonderful officiant. She met with us on a chilly morning and took the time to get to know us before writing a ceremony for us that we immediately loved, and made us both tear up. Before the ceremony, she found us both and took care of the legal paperwork so that we wouldn’t have to worry about it. She is a warm and friendly person, easy to get along with, and helped to make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed working you and being your officiant. It was a beautiful wedding day and I am so happy to have been a part of it!
  • Celenia

Celenia · Married on 09/08/2018

Kris was amazing from the moment we met her. She's kind and has a gentleness about her. She helped us start writing a beautiful wedding ceremony and led us in the correct direction for applying for our marriage license. She also kept me up to date with things that needed to be done in a timely manner, and always responded quickly to any questions I had. On my wedding day, everything for the ceremony went as planned with her help. The ceremony flowed well, and my guests complimented her grace. I would recommend Kris Bruno to officiate your wedding anyday!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Celenia and Travis! I absolutely loved your charming wedding! It was a pleasure to officiate and I wish you continued happiness always.

Brittney · Married on 09/01/2018

When we first sat down with Kris Bruno, we had such a good feeling about her. We walked out, knowing for sure she was the person we wanted to perform our ceremony. We were not disappointed. She totally understood our vision and needs. With that she crafted such a romantic, touching ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted and more. She is very professional and helpful. Emailing us throughout the year with reminders about marriage license and checklists of things to bring on the wedding day. She made it so easy for us. I cannot recommend Kris enough, and we are so happy to have worked with her.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 14
    Reverend Kris Bruno 15

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I appreciate your kind words so much! But even more than that, I am grateful that you invited me to be your officiant. It was wonderful working with you! Please keep in touch!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2018

I found Kris through WeddingWire and she suggested that we get together with her to discuss our wedding. She was such a pleasure to meet with and so easy to talk to we knew we needed to book her for our wedding. Based on that initial meeting Kris put together the PERFECT ceremony that brought me to tears! Throughout our experience we could tell how much Kris enjoyed bringing people together, which is such a comforting thing during a rather chaotic wedding planning experience.

We couldn’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica and Kevin! It was great getting to know you and be a part of your beautiful wedding day. Every detail was perfect!! I was very honored to be invited to officiate and thank you for that privilege. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Judd · Married on 08/18/2018

Kris was referred to us by friends that had a great ceremony using her services. Kris discovered what bonds my (now) wife and I, our love connection, and what was important to us during a couple conversations. She put together a warm and meaningful ceremony for our intimate wedding. Our family praised Kris’ efforts and kind demeanor.
    She created a dream come true ceremony for my bride, I whole heartedly recommend Kris for folks looking for great wedding day memories!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 16
    Reverend Kris Bruno 17

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Judd! I love that you mentioned that you are happy that Griselda enjoyed the ceremony so much. You are already a wonderful husband s and for thinking like that❤️ I greatly appreciate your kind words. Thank you again!

Mary · Married on 08/18/2018

We called Kris on the recommendation of our wedding planner. Kris suggested we meet and get to know each other and discuss our story and our vision. From the start, Kris was so easy to talk with, as if we were old friends. Kris is one of those people who truly encompasses understanding, compassion and professionalism. Her ideas for our ceremony were creative and personalized for us, as though she had known us for years. The readings she suggested, the sand ceremony and love letters to be stored in a champagne tin (which my husband hid the engagement ring in almost two years earlier) to be read on each anniversary brought me to tears, even though I had read it several times. So many guests came over to us after the ceremony and commented on how moving and individualized the ceremony was. That’s what makes Kris so special…..she listens and really hears what couples are saying and then, uses her gift and talent to create the most beautiful, memorable ceremonies.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Mary and Frank! I am grateful for your very kind words. It was an honor being a part of your wedding day. Please keep in touch ❤️

Heather · Married on 08/11/2018

From the very first email contacting Kris about officiating services, she was great!! She is extremely friendly and very personable. At our first meeting, it felt like we've known her for a long time. Her response time was practically immediate and was always available when we needed something answered. After our first meeting, we new right then and there she was the officiant for us. Her ceremony she designed for us was amazing and very detailed especially towards our personalilties. So many of our guests had commented at how much they loved the ceremony. We could not be happier that we decided to go with Kris as our officiant, and we would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Heather and Angelo! It was a win experience working with both of you. I truly appreciate that you invited me to be a part of your very special day! Thank you for your kind words.

Ellen · Married on 08/11/2018

Our wedding ceremony was so beautiful and special thanks to Kris. She took the time to talk to us & her words were so true and meaningful to us and our relationship. Thank you Kris for marrying us and for making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Ellen and Chuck!! I appreciate your kind review. It was a pleasure being your officiant!

Nikki · Married on 07/29/2018

Kris is such an incredibly helpful and amazing person. She really covers everything. Kris helped to not only customize, but personalize our ceremony, gave us great ideas to incorporate in, and was always there for us when we needed her. So happy that she was apart of our day!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki and Dan! It was an absolute pleasure being your officiant and I wish you all the best!

Russell · Married on 07/15/2018

Kris was perfect from start to finish. We are extremely happy to have had her do our wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Russ and Wendy!! You are very sweet!!