Reverend Kris Bruno Reviews

Reverend Kris Bruno 7
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/16/2019

More than we dreamed!

Kris was an absolute pleasure to work with! The ceremony is the most important part of the wedding (in our opinion) and we wanted an officiant who would reflect our love in the most genuine way possible. We loved Kris from the start when we met her at a nearby cafe for a consultation. She got to know us as a couple and then wrote the most beautiful ceremony script for us to review! She was always responsive to our emails with questions or quick edits and sent us reminders and thorough instructions about how to apply for our marriage license (one less thing to worry about)! On the day of the wedding, Kris arrived an hour ahead of time to go over some last minute details and then officiated the beautiful ceremony she wrote for us. Her genuine passion for celebrating love was evident and many of our guests commended her and asked how we found such an amazing officiant. We’ll wrap it up since we could go on and on about how happy we were with Kris’s services. In summary, we 1000% recommend Kris without a hint of reservation!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Reverend Kris Bruno 8

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

What a kind review, thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking time to share your experience with me. Mostly, I am truly grateful you enjoyed the process and loved your ceremony! You were both an absolute pleasure to work with and I know you will enjoy years of happiness. Thank you for including me in your best day ever!!
  • Heather

Heather Lynn · Married on 07/25/2019

We loved our officiant!

Most people who attend weddings focus on the food, the venue, the hotel, etc. but never remember the officiant. I can say that Rev. Kris Bruno did such an AMAZING job people complimented on our officiant!!! Her overall demeanor and elegance during a wedding ceremony really stood out to people. She was amazing throughout the entire process making sure that our ceremony fit to what our needs were, making suggestions, changes and constantly following up. When our rehearsal had to be at a dinner venue she met us there to make sure everyone knew what they had to do! Even showed up 1.5 hour early to make sure everyone was in their places and the music was all set up for the actual ceremony. Rev. Kris loves her job and you can honestly tell. I couldn't of asked for a better person to be apart of the biggest part of our day. We felt our ceremony fit us perfectly and was everything we could of asked for. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Heather and James! I am so happy to hear that your ceremony resonated with your guests and that you enjoyed the process. Every single thing about your wedding day was absolutely amazing and I was honored to be a part of it! Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to officiate. I wish you all the best!

Kali · Married on 07/14/2019

Wedding Officiant

We cannot thank Kris enough for the wonderful ceremony she provided us on our wedding day! When we first met with Kris she was helpful with suggestions and made planning a ceremony so easy. She took time to know about our relationship to make our ceremony personal which is exactly what we were looking for. She was always quick to respond to my questions and helped us with our marriage license process. Our guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was and noticed how well spoken Kris was. We are so happy we chose Kris to be a part of the biggest day of our lives!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Kali and Sean! I loved the way you were both so in the moment and engaged during your ceremony. I am so happy you enjoyed the process. It was an absolute pleasure to be your officiant! Please keep in touch :)
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Where do I even begin? I reached out to Kris 2 weeks before my wedding and luckily enough she was available. I’m so glad!! We went through the ceremony over the phone and she gave me sweet ideas - sand ceremony and hand ribbon promise. It was just beautiful. You can definitely tell she absolutely loves what she does. You won’t be disappointed!! I promise ☺️ Thank you again Kris!!! 🙏🏼

Sent on 07/12/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Yvonne and Cynthia! I am so happy I was available and had the privilege of being your officiant. Every detail of your wedding day was beautiful! I really appreciate your kind words and wish you the best always

Tiffany Cheney · Married on 06/15/2019

The best officiant!

Kris was AMAZING! We booked her in March for our untraditional elopement in the woods. Due us living far away we face-timed Kris and discussed what we envisioned. Kris wrote up a perfect ceremony and vows that incorporated things personal for us. She even suggested including a hand fasting which was so perfect for us. We had the most amazing ceremony and Kris was the perfect part to our day. Thank you again Kris!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words! I loved everything about your beautiful wedding day and was honored to officiate :)
  • Amanda

Sean O'Malley · Married on 06/15/2019

We loved Kris!

We could not be happier with our choice to have Kris officiate our wedding. After our first meeting, we really felt connected to her and comfortable sharing details of our lives. We could tell she really wanted to get to know us and our love story, and she always kept in touch during the planning of process. If we had questions, she responded right away. Kris helped us calm our pre-wedding jitters and even met with us again a week before the wedding. Kris wrote the most beautiful and personal ceremony for us. We absolutely loved having her lead the most important part of our day. Kris is genuine, down to earth and super caring. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I appreciate your kind words and am so very happy that you enjoyed your ceremony! Your wedding day was EVERYTHING! I am grateful to have been a part of it and I wish you all the best!

tori · Married on 06/01/2019

We loved Kris, she married my husband and I in July in my husbands parents back yard. It was so special and romantic but casual at the same time. We weren't expecting to have such a lovely service and Kris out did herself.
    We loved her and love the fact she married us.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 9
    Reverend Kris Bruno 10

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Tori! It was such a pleasure to be a part of the very special moment when you two were married!! Thank you for inviting me to be your officiant. The love that you share is so beautiful. I wish you the very best always!

ryan · Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely perfect!

If we could give Kris more than 5 stars, we would. She made our ceremony an actual dream come true. Our guests couldn’t say enough good things about how beautiful it was. From the initial FaceTime call with her, we knew we needed to book her right away! She even gave us all the info we needed to obtain our marriage license. We will never forget her words and how special our ceremony was. If you’re looking for an officiant, Kris is it!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

You guys are so kind! Thank you for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to work with you both! I appreciate you inviting me to officiate. I will never forget your heartfelt vows. Please stay in touch, Kris
  • Jodi

Jodi Weinberg · Married on 05/18/2019

Best decision we made!

From the first moment that we spoke with Kris, we knew we wanted her to be our officiant! We had actually spoken to 2 other officiants prior to Kris and it just didn’t feel right with them. We truly felt that she was excited and happy for us and didn’t even know us! You can tell that she absolutely loves what she does! Our venue wouldn’t allow a rehearsal before the day of the wedding and Kris was so flexible with coming earlier that day to do the rehearsal wth us. She also came prepared with print outs of our vows and the readings so we didn’t have to worry about that detail. She is just a genuinely sweet and kind person on top of all that. You will not go wrong by choosing her as your officiant!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Reverend Kris Bruno 11

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am thrilled that you loved your ceremony. It was an honor and a pleasure to be your officiant. Please keep in touch ❤️

Diane Rogers · Married on 04/13/2019

An Amazing Day

We cannot say enough good things about Kris! We knew from our first phone meeting that she was the perfect fit for us. Kris is professional, caring, genuine, sincere, responsive, and very accommodating. She really goes the extra step to get to know her clients. Our wedding guests were amazed when we told them we had only known Kris for a few months, because of how personal she made our ceremony. We would highly recommend Kris to any couples planning a wedding!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Reverend Kris Bruno 12

Danielle Spaulding · Married on 02/23/2019

Kris could not have been more perfect for our big day!

Kris is amazing! Choosing her as our officiant was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made! From first contact to day of, Kris was always there for us and available to answer any questions we had. When we met her she asked us the right questions in order to get to know us. From there she created the most beautiful and personal ceremony for us. Our guests are still talking about how great she was. They even thought that we knew her personally ! My husband and I would recommend Kris a million times over! She is the best!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Awww, thank you so much Danielle and Mike❤️ I loved being your officiant! I appreciate you inviting me to be part of your best day ever! Please keep in touch.

Lauren Wolf · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing, personal, and friendly

Kris Bruno is an amazing officiant! When our family friend had to back out as our officiant with only about a month until our wedding, we took to the knot to look for someone quickly. Kris had so many amazing reviews and we can say she truly lives up to every one of them! The minute we met with Kris to go over the details we would like for our wedding, we felt completely at ease. Kris has a very calming and gentle nature that makes you feel comfortable and you can trust that your ceremony will be beautiful. Kris was very willing to adjust to our vision and customize our ceremony to make it special. Our guests were in tears with all the beautiful things Kris said and everyone kept asking how long she had known us because she added in such detail. We cannot say enough great things about Kris and if you are considering meeting with her, you will not regret it! Thank you Kris for making our ceremony so heartfelt and beautiful!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I am so happy you enjoyed your ceremony and working with me. I am glad you found the experience seamless and comforting! I was honored to be your officiant. Please keep in touch!

Stacy · Married on 11/30/2018

My experience with Kris was amazing. I would recommend her to anybody looking for an officiant!

As soon as I met Kris from the moment of our initial meeting....I knew she was the officiant for me. She listened to exactly what we wanted in our ceremony and she brought it to life so quickly. Kris was amazing throughout the whole process from the start to finish. She kept in communication and helped me every step of the way to make sure things went smoothy. I would recommend Kris to anybody and think she’s amazing!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy and Mike! By now you are enjoying married life and thinking about how beautiful your wedding day was. It was an honor to be your officiant and I thank you for your kind words.

Lisa A · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfect experience!

Rev. Kris was amazing! We knew Kris was the perfect officiant for us from the very first phone call. She was so warm, helpful, & extremely responsive. We were completely at ease during the entire process. We went in not even knowing what we wanted but Kris was able to magically create the most perfect & fitting ceremony for us based on a couple conversations we had. The ceremony was personal, spiritual, & really captured who we are. Upon meeting Kris in person, we discovered she was just as warm & welcoming as she was during our phone conversations. Our wedding was planned with less than 3 months notice & Kris couldn’t have been more accommodating. She even kept our family company while my wife & I were outside taking pictures by ourselves after the ceremony was over. Our family was totally in love with her. We were beyond thankful to Kris for that. We would recommend Kris to anyone in need of an officiant. She gave us the perfect wedding day & we will never be able to thank her enough.
    #loveislove

Sent on 11/25/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much! I was so happy to be your officiant. I really enjoyed spending time with your family, they are wonderful people. It was a pleasure getting to know you and Amy. Thank you again!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Kris is the best of the best!

Kris was absolutely amazing. She was extremely friendly and organized right from the beginning. Our ceremony was personal, loving and perfect. She kept in touch with us as time passed to make sure we had everything for both the ceremony and the marriage license prepared. We received so many compliments from our guests ranging from "this was the best ceremony I've seen in years" to "the most emotional ceremony I have seen." I would highly recommend Kris to anyone, she will not disappoint.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I appreciate your kind review so much! Thank you for sharing these beautiful thoughts about your ceremony. I will always remember the way you two looked at each other during the entire time!! Please keep in touch.
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2018

Most Amazing Officiant Ever!

Wow is all I can say when it comes to using Kris Bruno. She was absolutely amazing from the first time we met her. Referred her to a friend who also agreed how wonderful she was. Now that we have made it to the day I've heard nothing but raving comments about how beautiful our ceremony was. If you haven't booked yet Kris is the way to go! Kris thank you for making my day as special as I had imagined it would be. Thank you for being part of it!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

You are so welcome Jamie!! I enjoyed every minute!!! Thank you for your kind review. Please keep in touch!!

Molly Eisert · Married on 11/04/2018

Professional and Personalized

Kris worked with us to create a personalize experience. Everyone loved her, with several asking where we found her since they loved her so much. Our ceremony was beautiful and she even incorporated our two dogs into the ceremony.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved that your precious dogs were there, especially because they are a very important part of your story! Thank you for the honor of being your officiant and for your kind words.
  • User5510640 · Recently married

Reverend Kris did an amazing job with my mothers weddings. She helped my mother put together the perfect ceremony that felt right for the moment and right for the family. Her warmth punctuates the caring service you get with her. Id recommend her every time!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you for your review. I am always happy to customize each ceremony as if it were my own. The biggest joy is watching my couples say "I do" and the tangible feeling of love in the moment.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Compher · Married on 10/26/2018

Best Day Ever, Thank you Kris!

Our wedding was on 10/26/18 and we couldn't have done it without Kris. From the day we first met her, I knew we were in good hands - Kris gives off such a warm and welcoming vibe, was never pushy, and encouraged us to express ourselves as best we could. Even for a shy, quiet couple like us, the process was made so much easier thanks to her. We were no experts on the whole process so any time I had a question, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly Kris made herself available for me. We got endless compliments from our guests after the ceremony about how much they loved her words and just her vibe in general. I will always look back and remember how the ceremony so perfectly embodied our personalities and love for each other, and it was exactly what we had hoped for. We highly recommend Kris for any couple who wants the same for their wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Your kind words are very appreciated! From the moment we squeezed into that table at Starbuck's until the moment you said "I do", you were an absolute pleasure! Thank you for inviting me to be your officiant!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible ceremony!

Kris was the perfect fit for our ceremony! We were lucky to meet her at a friends wedding prior to ours, and from their ceremony we knew we had picked the right person. We would definitely recommend Kris as anyones officiant! She was professional, super helpful, sweet, and brought tears to our guests eyes!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you so much Dani and Missy!! Your wedding was amazing from start to finish! I am so very happy I got to know you both and wish you happiness always.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2018

The absolute best!!

Kris officiated our wedding on 10/14/18 and it was a beyond perfect!! Our guests are still telling us what a beautiful ceremony we had over a month later! I can't express how wonderful Kris is!! She did such great job helping to make our ceremony really represent us. Truly the best!!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was so much fun officiating your wedding ceremony. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your special day ❤️
  • FutureMrsFilip

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Kris is the best!

Kris is the best! From our initial meeting I knew Kris was going to be perfect to officiant our wedding. Kris is professional, kind, and is an amazing public speaker. Kris actually got to know us and wrote a customized ceremony for us that was everything we wanted. She would always answer my emails promptly. The day of our wedding Kris was early and check in on us. The ceremony was exactly how we planned. She was perfect and flawless. I highly recommend Kris!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 10/05/2018

Touching Ceremony!

Once we met Kris, she took the time to get to know us; asked all the essential questions about our relationship and how we fell in love.
    After the ceremony, our guests asked if she was a family member, that’s how deep and touching her speech was.
    She gave us a magical moment on our perfect day and we will be forever grateful.
    Kris, thank you so much for uniting our families. Our ceremony was more than we ever expected!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 13
    Reverend Kris Bruno 14
    Reverend Kris Bruno 15

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I really appreciate your kind review!! I also love the pictures, thank you so much for sharing both!! Please stay in touch - I wish you happiness always.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Ceremony

We had our wedding at the end of September and could not be more pleased with Rev. Kris! We were sold after first meeting with her almost a year ago and we're SO happy with our choice. Rev. Kris is professional and prepared and made the process of applying for and picking up our marriage certificate so easy to understand. She perfectly captured who we are as a couple and personalized our ceremony to us, making it both thoughtful and funny. Our ceremony was AMAZING and even now, almost a month later, we still have guests telling us how awesome our officiant was and how great the ceremony was. Rev. Kris is the best!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Reverend Kris Bruno 16

Reverend Kris Bruno's reply:

I love this picture! Thank you for including it in your kind review. It was a pleasure being your officiant! Please keep in touch!