Reverend David Hamilton Reviews

80 | Atlanta, GA

80 Reviews for Reverend David Hamilton

80 Reverend David Hamilton Reviews

kate · Married on 10/29/2017

Reverend David married us about 2 weeks ago. He was great! We had looked at some other officiants but they were all very particular about how they wanted to do our ceremony and how many times we had to meet them before hand and so on. Reverend David was so accommodating! He wanted the ceremony to be the way we wanted it to be, which is why we chose him. He gave us tons of suggestions for the ceremony and he was easy to reach. We would definitely recommend him!

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

Reverend Hamilton was great! He has a very enjoyable personality, and he had tons of material to help us with crafting the perfect wedding ceremony unique to us. He was quick to respond to our questions and very professional the whole way through! We would definitely recommend him.

Bradley · Married on 08/25/2017

Rev. Dave was great at our wedding! We thought at first that the officiant was just someone that had to be there legally, but we came to realize they are the one that really make or break your ceremony as they are the one doing most of the talking! He doesn't just have cookie cutter ceremonies he does. He sent us many examples and we pieced together from those to make the perfect ceremony for us! I would recommend him to anyone!

Lori · Married on 07/22/2017

My fiancé and I met with David a few weeks before our wedding. He was very personable and provided us with a lot of great information and ideas for our service. Once we selected our ceremony, he was quick to input our requested changes and return them to us same day. He performed the perfect ceremony for us! We would definitely recommend him!

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't begin to explain how wonderful Reverend Hamilton was. I met David at a wedding that I photographed and from witnessing the beautiful commencement he gave I knew I had to have him for my wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect for our ceremony, from printing out our vows to sending us a dozen of ceremony readings to make sure it was exactly matched to what we wanted. I still receive compliments on how wonderful the ceremony was. Thank you again David for everything! If your looking for the perfect reverend look no further. I promise that you will not be disappointed.

Lindsey · Married on 03/26/2016

Mr. Hamilton was amazing! Due to the distance, he skyped with me and my husband a few times prior to our wedding. He is so nice, has a great personality and made us feel so comfortable with him. He answered all the questions we hadand went through the ceremony with us to make sure it was perfect. Our ceremony was beatiful and it couldn't have been more perfect. I highly recommend him!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 03/26/2016

Rev. Hamilton was the absolute best fit fornis and our wedding. Very professional with a great sense of humor. He was really able to lighten everythibg up for us. His reading was beautiful and we still receive compliments from guests on how great the ceremony was performed. If you're looking for an officiant, go with rev. Hamilton. You'll love him!

Diana · Married on 03/19/2016

David was very professional and fun at the same time. Paid attention to every detail that we asked for and was very attentive to our needs. He kept in touch on a regular basis and offered advice in places where we felt totally lost.

Lexi · Married on 03/18/2016

we can’t say enough nice things about Revered David Hamilton. he always had a smile on his face, was wonderfully kind and did an excellent job. if you a need an officiant, he is the man for you! he will make you feel at ease and ensure your ceremony goes smoothly.

you can read our entire experience with Reverend Hamilton on the freeinthelines blog: http://www.freeinthelines.com/blog/2016/5/15/rev-david-hamilton

thank you so much for making our day so special.

Amber · Married on 10/10/2015

David was phenomenal. He was very polite, calm, and reassuring, making our wedding a breeze and a beautiful one that will forever be remembered. He handled everything very professionally and made sure we had exactly what we wanted. Thank you David!
    -Amber and Josh

Bounpone · Married on 09/12/2015

Mr Hamilton was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Setting up with David was very easy and flexible on our behalf. He had an array of speeches prepared and was very open to how we wanted it. There was no bias for religion which was the most beneficial for us. He was even able to speak in my language (Thai) towards the crowd as to how I requested for the relevance of my family... It was amazing!

Rev. Hamilton has a very wonderful personality. He made sure things were correct and ready to go before the wedding began and his work was very professional throughout the event and after. We couldn't be any more happy. His pricing was very fair and had great recommendations for keeping his prices low for us.

I had no regrets choosing Rev. Hamiliton to be our officiant and would highly recommend him.

-Cheers for a wonderful Officiant! ;]

Caitlin · Married on 09/12/2015

David did an amazing job being our officiant and was very open to any type of wedding both Bon and I are not religious at all and he was super understanding and chill about it! He even was willing to speak and address Bon's Laotian parents in their language during the ceremony. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

David was an answered prayer! He was perfect! Words can't describe the amazing job he did start to finish! He made our wedding one of the best days of our lives that we will never forget it! We couldn't thank you enough for eoverything you did! Anyone out there who is getting married and you want it to be perfectly planned out on time exactly what you asked for and invisioned and watch as he leads the way...this is the minister for you! We couldn't be happier with everything! It was absolutely everything we could've ever dreamed of all the way around! Thank you with all in us for leading the way in every way and making our day to remember the best memories we dreamed of became reality with you! Wish I could give more than 5 stars! Thank you so much! it was almost like the Heavens opened up and sent a wonderful man to be all a bride could ask for! From calming assurance professional punctual informative and motivational! If I could relive that day again I would in a heartbeat! Thank you thank you thank you! God is great! David is true blessing! Someone we will forever remember and all that he made possible!

David Hamilton you were truly perfect and I could not ask for a better ceremony. I really enjoyed every moment of your reading. Everyone loved you there. You are a true blessing and thank you making this day even more special. I reccomend David he is truly a god sent angel. love you David

Curtis · Married on 08/01/2015

Reverend Hamilton really came through in a pinch for my husband and I. We reached out to him just one week prior and he was flexible throughout the planning process. He arrived early and didn't mind that we weren't ready. Rev. Hamilton took pictures of us & officiated a very memorable ceremony. I highly recommend his services!

Mark · Married on 08/01/2015

Reverend David Hamilton exceeded out expectations. We wanted to have a very nice and spiritual ceremony at our home. After reaching out to Rev. Hamilton via e-mail, he responded within 6 hours. Prior to our ceremony, he sent us detailed instructions and over 70 different ceremonies and readings to choose from. We wanted to incorporate our own vows and a reading from my husband's daughter. We sent him all the information and he had a beautiful cards for us to read our vows and a complete booklet of the entire wedding ceremony.

He arrived 1 hour before the ceremony and we were able to take pictures and go over the details of the wedding.

He is a very gentle spirit, very professional, and highly recommended. We could not be happier with his services.

Aquil · Married on 07/26/2015

David was great. He helped us in our time need. He was able to officiate our wedding in such short notice and we thank you. My wife and I highly recommend David.

Larry · Married on 07/15/2015

Reverend David returned my request for information promptly and agreed to officiate at our wedding on short notice. Upon his recommendation we chose a very beautiful in location Candler Park to perform the service. The service was eloquently delivered, the words thoughtful and meaningful (we chose the secular service), especially important since we had not written our own vows. Reverend David made our special day even more special.

Adrian · Married on 07/15/2015

Reverend David Hamilton is one of a kind. His presence is full of light, and he is a true professional. My partner and I had the privilege of having Reverend David Hamilton marry us on July 15, 2015. We felt so blessed to have chosen him. In addition to being a very kind person, he is full of options when it comes to choosing your services. Highly recommended if you want your day to be an extra special day. His services will do that for you.

Evan · Married on 07/11/2015

David was a true professional from the start and made the whole process go very smoothly. In addition to letting us believe "that part" of the preparation was taken care of and in good hands, David took it a step further by, well, just being a great guy! He was patient with us as we prepared and walked through the ceremony, he was kind and gracious to our families before and after the ceremony and was a generally calming and joyful presence throughout. I highly recommend David for your wedding. He truly loves what he does and it shines through every step of the way!

Side note: when I saw all of the glowing reviews on his profile I thought the fix must be in, but he really is the best. I can't speak for everybody else, but he's more than earned every kind word I can write here.

Allison · Married on 07/11/2015

Reverend David officiated our wedding in July and we were very pleased with the service he provided! David is professional and has a warm, calming presence that helped us feel at ease. The vow samples he provided were beautiful and we were able to mix and match them include what fit for us. I would definitely recommend going with Reverend David for your wedding officiant!

Erin · Married on 07/10/2015

Reverend Hamilton was a joy to work with. He was a huge help along the way with all of my many questions and responded to every e-mail and text message right away. He provided us with a lot of different options for the ceremony and let me have free range on whatever things I wanted to add (even last minute). Me and my husband were very pleased. Even after the wedding he helped us figure out legal stuff and name changes. I would definitely recommend him to anyone :)

Shannon · Married on 07/07/2015

Reverend David was a big part of making our wedding day a beautiful experience. We are a military couple being moved to Alaska suddenly and had very little time to plan. Reverend David had a beautiful ceremony and vows for us, helped with a location, and helped with getting our wedding certificate same day! All with only 24 hours notice! I cannot recommend him enough!

• Charity

Charity · Married on 06/06/2015

My new husband and I used David as our ceremony officiant just yesterday, but I couldn't wait to write this review. He went above and beyond in every aspect of his duties. He had options for readings, vows, special ceremonies, and all of his parts to speak. Everything was adaptable to whatever my husband and I wanted. He was efficient in responding to emails with any requests we need. He's already taken care of our marriage license and provided contact information for other offices should we run into any trouble. He truly enjoys his job and it shows in everything he does. Worth every penny. Definitely consider him for your upcoming wedding, or any other event that may require his services. The best!