revelry + heart Reviews

revelry + heart 1
revelry + heart 2

lara rush · Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous Invitations!

Kasey was AMAZING! Our invitations were stunning, I got SO many compliments on them, many people saying they were the prettiest invitations theyve ever seen! Kasey also made the seating chart & some signage for the wedding day which were adorable as well. She was easy to work with, always responded to emails quickly and was just all around awesome! I would highly recommend her for your wedding invitations!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Don't fit in a template? Good! Use Revelry + Heart

I had never expected to do custom stationary, however after looking through hundreds of the same old invitation suites on Minted I decided it was time to look elsewhere. I heard of Kasey through the Bridechilla Podcast the very next week, and she completely embodied what we were looking for to make our event unique.

Every single person remarked on how "us" our invitations were. We were involved in every single aspect of the creative process. The creative, the medium, the wording, everything was just "us". Our invitations completely matched ourselves and our unique venue at the Hemingway House, and Kasey was wonderful to work with during the whole duration. You aren't just finding wedding invites with her, you're finding a stationer who "gets you" for life.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

I had no idea that invitations could be a show-stopping element to a wedding. I thought wedding invitations were boring embossed cardstock in a crisp white envelope. I gave almost no thought to what my wedding invitations would look like. In the last six months of planning I started clicking around the big box stationary websites and found absolutely nothing to fit our rock and roll wedding. I really was at a loss.

After some coffee and contemplation, my fiance and I came up with this super creative idea that we would remake an album cover and it would look like a vinyl and it would be so COOL and... we did not have the skill to pull off any of it. This is where Kasey comes in.

I initially came across Revelry & Heart as a recommendation when asking the internet about a person to do photoshop/design work for these invites. My initial idea was to DIY it. But after talking to Kasey for like, a minute, I realized that she really *got it*. I felt totally secure that she was going to take this concept I have and really turn it into a badass invitation... and did she ever!!

If I wanted you to use Revelry & Heart for your stationary, I could tell you about how chill and easy the design process was. Or, how reasonable the price is, or how totally rad of a person Kasey is. But I think the most convincing argument that I need is the reaction I got from my guests.

Minds. Were. Freaking. Blown. Seriously, the friends of my parents who I haven't talked to in years emailed me to tell me how much they loved it. Our drummer - a grown man - squealed. The multiple layers of excitement that are experienced when they get to pull out the vinyl from inside the cover... it's just so fun to watch.

Kasey's love for her business and her craft is self-evident in these invitations, and I seriously can't recommend her enough. I can't believe I was going to phone in invites because this was probably the best tool I could have used to set the tone for our non-traditional wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    revelry + heart 3
    revelry + heart 4

Audrey · Married on 10/20/2012

Kasey was a fellow bride in a facebook group I joined to plan my wedding. When I needed to create invitations, she mentioned she created stationery and would love to help me design something unique. Everything for a wedding is so expensive, so I thought custom wedding invites would be something I wouldn't be able to afford. I was blown away. Kasey took my custom mash up of themes (Kate Spade meets the Adriondacks) and crafted it into an amazing custom invitation with print options I could afford. I got so many compliments on my invitation and I loved that I was able to customize everything, down to our two daughters "inviting" our guests to our wedding. Kasey had done such a great job on our wedding invitations, I used revelry + heart for our menus and table numbers, our oldest daughter's Zombie themed 13th birthday (again, she nailed it), confirmation invitations, graduation invitations, and she personally created mermaid invitations for my younger daughter. Her flexibility with printed and digital designs offers great flexibility for your budget. The scope of her talents is endless, she always surpasses my expectations for all the projects I give her. I fully trust her judgment and have full faith in revelry + heart when I give her ideas and then let her run with them that the end result will be amazing. You are in great hands with Kasey and will never be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2017