Rev. Samora/Common Ground Ceremonies Reviews

Rev. Samora/Common Ground Ceremonies 5
Rev. Samora/Common Ground Ceremonies 6
Rev. Samora/Common Ground Ceremonies 7

Tekeisha · Married on 05/18/2016

Reverend Samora was kind, professional and spoke such beautiful words at our ceremony. If felt like she knew us for years. We are forever grateful to her and would highly recommend her to anyone if you want someone who is professional but fits right in like family! She was awesome!

Rachel · Married on 04/23/2016

We highly recommend Rev. Samora! We told her we wanted a sappiness-free wedding, and she got it! From our initial email to our first meeting to our wedding day, she was a joy to work with. She is friendly, organized, and willing to work with you to make your wedding ceremony what you want it to be. Thank you Rev. Samora for giving us a wedding ceremony we will always treasure!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Charlie · Married on 04/16/2016

Rev. Samora made our wedding day perfect! We had several discussions with her in advance so she could get to know us and what we were looking for, and then she tailored the ceremony accordingly. It was a very intimate, personal wedding with just our kids and parents, and she brought just the right energy and love to make it truly special!

Gina · Married on 04/10/2016

From the moment my wife and I met Rev. Samora I knew she was going to be perfect to marry us. She met us in a convenient location and was right on time! She explained everything that would happen from the beginning to the end which put our minds at ease. She was very professional and from there on walked us through every step of the way, From getting to know us through a cute activity between my wife and I, to creating the perfect ceremony for us review before finalizing it. She was very responsive through our crazy nerves and knew just what to say to assure us that everything would be perfect. On the day of the wedding she showed up on time and ready to share our beautiful day with us. Our families LOVED our ceremony, we got so many compliments on it! I couldn't of asked for a better person to marry us, we have not one complaint. Thank you Rev. Samora for everything!

Caroline · Married on 04/07/2016

Rev. Samora was our officiant for our April 7th, 2016 wedding and our very small and personal ceremony was absolutely perfect! Samora was super professional and easy to work with. She was the utmost perfect fit for our short, sweet, and light hearted ceremony in Central Park. I would highly recommend Rev. Samora and Common Ground Ceremonies 100 times over!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Betty · Married on 04/03/2016

My husband and I are from Houston and only had a few weeks to plan a wedding in Central Park. Our main concern was finding the perfect person to officiate our wedding, I believe we could not have made a better choice. Rev. Samora was very attentive from day one to all of our questions and concerns, she did an amazing job putting us at ease so that we could have an unforgettable day. Through the process she seemed to be only interested in making sure our day was perfect. Our ceremony was AMAZING we would do it all over again!!! Thanks Rev. Samora!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Debbie · Married on 12/04/2015

I researched wedding Officiants for New York and found Rev. Smith. The responses to my questions were efficient and detailed. I like the tone that Rec. Smith had with her messages. The day of the ceremony, Rev. Smith put us at ease immediately and was an instant friend. The ceremony was beautiful. Rev. Smith also recommended a great place to eat after the ceremony. I will not hesitate to refer my friends to Rev. Smith. Awesome experience.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Hester · Married on 10/10/2015

I'm a Christian, my husband is Muslim. My wedding planner put me in contact with Rev Samora and I am so grateful for her choice. I did not have a face to face with Rev Samora until my wedding day but after a few emails between us I realized she really "got" us and our love story. I'm from the Caribbean and my husband is from Turkey. Rev Samora did such an awesome job with our ceremony, it made our special day extra special. She is very understanding, kind and a gracious soul. We feel blessed to have met her.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Amy · Married on 10/04/2015

Samora did an absolutely beautiful job with our wedding day vows and ceremony. Whenever anyone asks me "what was your favorite part of the wedding day?" I have to say it was the ceremony.

She were so warm and charismatic and wonderful. All of our friends and family thought it was so personal and thoughtful -- exactly what we wanted it to be. I would recommend Samora to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 10/12/2015

S · Married on 09/19/2015

Rev. Samora was amazing! She made our very special day even more special!! From the start with planning through the end of ceremony as well as arranging for the photographer, we could not have asked for anything better!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Sophie · Married on 09/09/2015

I couldn't recommend Samora enough, she was brilliant.

We only spoke via email prior to our wedding ceremony (we are uk based) and everything was organised smoothly and professionally.

On the day Samora was fantastic. Warm, friendly, and put is both at ease. The original location of our ceremony was actually being used by another couple, however she recommended another spot nearby, which was even better!

Fabulous service.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Michael · Married on 09/03/2015

From the first email that we sent to Reverend Samora enquiring about her availability, we knew we had made the right choice.

As we live the UK we were worried about certain things when getting married so far from home, especially contact with people. We need not have worried. Reverend Samora responded promptly to every email and really helped us in planning the wedding. Even when we had to change the location of the ceremony slightly at only 2 days notice, this was not a problem.

Reverend Samora helped us arrange a violinist which made the ceremony even more special.

Everyone commented on how lovely her words were in the ceremony and how personal Reverend Samora made it feel.

We would highly recommend the services of Reverend Samora.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Katie · Married on 09/01/2015

Rev Samora made our day truely magical! Myself and my husband Carl were so happy and pleased the day went perfect thanks to Samora!
    We got married in Central Park which was amazing!
    We are so grateful Samora was our officiant and we now have fantastic memories to last!

Love from Carl and Katie (UK)

Sent on 10/27/2015

Marcello · Married on 08/21/2015

Rev. Samora we liked right away and she has established with us a relationship that was both professional and friendly. She was available to accommodate us with our every request and help. Deep and moving speech! We are pleased and honored to have had her as celebrating our wonderful wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Wow, what a ceremony, unlike any other that I had ever previously witnessed. Reverend Samora made us feel like we had known her for so long, and it felt so special to have her officiate our wedding exactly the way we envisioned it to be, given our different backgrounds. She met in person with us before the wedding and made a true effort to get to know us, and discover what made our relationship unique. It resulted in a heartfelt ceremony and us included there wasn't a dry eye in the place because it really embodied "us". When people were talking about the wedding days or weeks later, they were also mentioning how beautiful the ceremony was. We are eternally grateful to Reverend Samora for the touching ceremony she officiated!

Sent on 10/11/2015

jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

Samora was fantastic. She worked with us to plan the wedding we wanted and always communicated with us promptly to answer any questions and provide exceptional service. Thank you for making our day so special.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Kelley · Married on 07/18/2015

Rev. Samora is by far the best!! My husband and I are not religious but wanted to have a very special and unique ceremony to represent us on our wedding day and Rev. Samora made that happen for us!! When we first met her in person (months before the wedding) we absolutely fell in love with her! Her spiritualness and calm vibe encouraged us to be ourselves in front of her. We could feel her true love and happiness for us!! We continued to stay in touch with her frequently leading up to the wedding and felt like Rev. Samora would pull all of this together just perfectly....and she did!!!! We decided to do a unity ceremony (with hypnotic and Hennessy to make an Incredible Hulk drink) and also did a Love Wine Box ceremony. With this we picked out a special bottle of wine, wrote love letters to each other and sealed and locked them in the wine box to share when we are feeling like we might need to rekindle our relationship. But as Rev. Samora had asked us in front of all our family and friends on the day of the ceremony..."when will you be opening this box?", our response was "NEVER!!":-) I feel we Rev. Samora was the best in the fact that at the ceremony she spoke about us as if she knew us forever. When it was all said and done my husband and I never wrote our vows (in which we intended but nerves got the best of us:-) we informed Rev. Samora of this on the day of the wedding and she reassured us...."don't worry....I got it!!" She did....she said what we wanted to say and couldn't have said it better. It was so natural and well spoken that she brought tears to our eyes at the "alter". Rev. Samora is easy to talk to, very personable, and open to embracing each couples uniqness regardless of their beliefs. I/we would recommend her for anyone, whether religious or not, to be involved and play a part in the most special day of a couples lives together!! She truly is amazing, kind hearted, open minded and someone that will always be special to us!!

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Rev. Samora is the best of the best! We wanted a unique ceremony that was personalized to us and Rev. Samora went above and beyond with making it just that. We were blown away and so were all of our guests. So many of our guests came to us after and told us that, "It was the nicest ceremony that they have ever been to" and I'd have to agree! :) We wanted to do a lei ceremony and incorporate a hand wrapping....I wasn't sure how to make it work, but I had confidence in Rev. Samora and she didn't let me down! It was just perfect!

Rosalie · Married on 06/14/2015

I HIGHLY recommend Rev. Samora. She was a true professional. She did an AMAZING job at my wedding. She was both my officiant and Day of Coordinator, which made things much easier and run smoother. She was so friendly and worked with me every step of the way to make my dream wedding come to life. In addition, her prices were very reasonable. She's absolutely Fantastic to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Jana · Married on 06/06/2015

Samora was a fantastic officiant. She always responded quickly and made our ceremony be exactly what we wanted: short, simple and sweet. When it came time to sign the document, we realized we forgot the envelope to send it to the registrar, but Samora came to the rescue (she had extras). We wholeheartedly recommend her as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jacky · Married on 05/28/2015

Reverend Samora Smith was the best officiant in marrying us and the service provided was more than anything we can ask for. Reverend Smith was attentive and met our levels of satisfaction and went above and beyond to give us what we asked for.

Joe · Married on 05/26/2015

Samora was fantastic! Incredibly personable and helpful and made the whole process so much easier. When we were running behind schedule, she even helped us set up the furniture! Can't recommend her enough!

Heidi · Married on 05/25/2015

Rev Samora was wonderful, form the minute we made contact she was incredibly helpful and friendly.
    It took us a while to work out what we were doing but we booked her as soon as we had decided on a date and she kept checking in and offering us advice.
    In the end we went with her recommendations for a musician for the ceremony and also the photographer and she also arranged delicious food and drinks for us in central park.
    We would thoroughly recommend Rev Samora to anyone looking to plan their wedding in NYC.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Gregory · Married on 05/22/2015

Rev Samora was a wonderful officiant for surprise wedding! She was well-prepared and gave us a memorable ceremony that was tailored perfectly to our taste! We highly recommend her!!!

Steve · Married on 05/18/2015

Rev. Samora was incredible!

We had never been to NYC before and were travelling from Canada to get married. Samora was extremely helpful in suggesting spots to get married, where to spend our time after the ceremony, and found us an amazing photographer! We had only spoken to her via email and Skype. Through both, she was professional, friendly and quick to respond.

The day of our wedding went better than we could have imagined and planned!

Thank you Samora!!!!!!!