Rev. Rose Woodruff Reviews

62 | Vancouver, WA

62 Reviews for Rev. Rose Woodruff

Stacey · Married on 07/06/2012

Rev Rose Woodruff was very helpful and kind which made our experience so beautiful and sweet. We are thankful for her expertise in making our wedding the best.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

I love having the opportunity to share such a special moment with loving couples! Thank you Stacey & Jeff for giving me the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special!

Thank you for everything you were very helpful In making our day memorable and fun! Very good job!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Somehow, though, the system didn't get your name and so I don't know who has written this review! Please try again!

Mandy · Married on 06/22/2012

Rose was simply great and her services for our wedding day were perfect! She was so helpful with our vows and how we wanted our ceremony to go. Rose went above and beyond for us as far as value, professionalism, and the simple elegance that we wanted for our ceremony. We could not have hoped for a better officiant! Thank you Rose for your fabulous service!

~Mandy & Jon

Sent on 07/20/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Mandy and Jon were a wonderful couple to work with! They were creative and very easy going! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special!

Daisy · Married on 06/09/2012

Rev. Rose was wonderful and very professional. She made the whole process easier for us. It was very nice of her to print out a wedding checklist, just in case we didn't have one (which we didn't). Both me and my now-husband were very comfortable with her.

She first met us as a local Starbuck's and set out all her things so we knew right away it was her. She kept in touch with us over email, which was very nice since I could send a reply when I could.

She also arrived early so we could go over where she would stand and any last minute changes, since we didn't do a rehearsal. She preformed a beautiful ceremony; even if we hadn't written our own vows, her words would have been enough.

Thank you Rev. Rose for all your support and help, and being a part of our special day. :)

Sent on 06/12/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

It was a delight to work with Daisy & Casey Stebbins! I hope the best to them in their life adventures together!

Karen · Married on 06/07/2012

Reverend Rose took no time in responding to my inquiry of her services. I was planning a small ceremony in my home in less than two weeks and I had no idea what I was doing. Not to mention a small budget to work with. She was prompt to answer all my emails, questions, concerns and even my back and forth decision making. She was beyond helpful and meeting her in person was such a delight. She is sweet, kind hearted and a wonderful spirit to add to your celebration. I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Karen and Ryan were wonderful to work with! I love having the opportunity to help make loving couple's Wedding Day special! I hope the best to them and their sweet little family in their future family adventures together!

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2011

Rose was very friendly and helpful. I did not have to worry about anything she was very thorough . She helped make my day very special and memorable. She knew all the questions to ask that I would not have thought about to ask. She was wonderful.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

It was a delight to work with Amanda & Phillip Badalamenti! I hope the best to them in their life adventures together!

Sheila · Married on 12/11/2011

Rev. Rose Woodruff was very kind and very helpful. She sat down with us for a while and went over things and gave us great ideas. She was willing to go the extra mile and it helped make our day even more special.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

It was a delight to work with Sheila & Duane Dornon! I hope the best to them in their life adventures together!

Sahrah · Married on 07/09/2011

Rose was great! she was very personable and professional. She catered to my needs perfectly and was very understanding. I would recommend her for any bride that wants quality individualized service.

Sent on 08/13/2011

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

It was a delight to work with Sahrah & Ryan Sant! I hope the best to them in their life adventures together!
  • Y

Yifan · Married on 08/08/2014

Rose made my special day extra special. She was very professional and so sweet during the whole process. Thank you for everything! Highly recommended! Yifan

Sent on 01/04/2015

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2013

Rose officiated my partner (now husband - that still sounds strange) and my wedding. It was a small elopement at Orchard's Park and it was wonderful. Rose provides a basic structure for those that have no clue how to proceed, but provides the flexibility to make your ceremony your own. She is beyond friendly, is respectful, and honestly I can not imagine anyone else would have done a better job. I will never need another officiant, but if I did, Rose would be who I would call.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

It was my pleasure and honor to officiate Jamie and Paul's Wedding at the lovely Orchards Park here in Vancouver, WA! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share your special day with you! I hope the best to you both in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!

Carol · Married on 05/12/2012

Rev. Rose was amazing and very helpful. We had to plan our wedding from California and she was there either over the phone or email to address every one of our questions and concerns. When the day finally got here the ceremony was more than we could have hoped for, she made it very lovely and personal. Everyone enjoyed it.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

It was a delight to work with Carol & Travis Coffer! I hope the best to them in their life adventures together!

keshi · Married on 08/24/2013

I was very Please With Rev Rose, She was very kind and caring and worked with us on how we wanted our ceremony arranged.
    I would highly Recommend her for any Wedding.
    -Keshia

Sent on 08/27/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Keshia for the really nice review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your lovely Wedding! Thank you for giving me the opportunity! I hope the best to you and Mathew (and Dallas) in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!