Rev. Rose Woodruff Reviews

62 | Vancouver, WA

62 Reviews for Rev. Rose Woodruff

James · Married on 08/31/2013

You could not ask for a more accommodating and easy to work with officiant.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you James and Jim for giving me the honor to officiate and share in your Wedding! I'm so happy for you both and hope the best in all of your new adventures together!

Rev. Woodruff was a pleasure to have at our wedding and a contributor with writing the vows and guiding us through the ceremony. We will be referring her to friends and relatives.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your wonderful Wedding Day! I love my job because I get to meet and work with such loving couples! Thank you for giving me the opportunity!

Betty · Married on 08/04/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff met with us the day we got our license. I felt comfortable and at ease immediately. She spent time with us--her lunch time, suggested the park where we held our ceremony. Our wedding was a total, beautiful and wonder-full experience of joy, love and respect.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your special Wedding Day! Thank you for giving me the opportunity! I hope the best to you and Tommee in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!

Karen Tommee · Married on 08/03/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff was kind, genuine, truly joyful for us. She was helpful, prompt, professional and went the extra mile for us. And she was fun!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Tommee and Cat for giving me the honor to officiate your loving and historical day! I loved the extra meaningful touches you added to make it special! You make a lovely couple and I'm thankful I had a chance to share such a meaningful time with you. Third time marrying each other is a charm! :-) Thank you!

Betty · Married on 08/03/2013

Every aspect of Rev. Rose Woodruff's conducting of our wedding was excellent. Her preliminary meeting with us, suggestion of a location, responsiveness to our requests and the actual wedding were all Five-Star.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Betty for your very nice review! It was my honor to be a part of your Wedding Day!

Wonderful experience, would highly recomment Rev. Rose. She is professional, organized, very flexible, with just the right amount of sentimentality and zest!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It is such an honor and privilege for me to share such a meaningful and special time with couples! Thank you for giving me the opportunity! :-)

Kimmie · Married on 06/29/2013

Rose was very professional and flexible working with me on a traditional/non-traditional wedding. she was able to keep a surprise visit from Elvis a secret from the groom and helped make our special day fun.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Kimmie for such a nice review! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you to surprise Al to make both of your dreams come true! I love the Elvis theme and David was such a good sport!

Kathy · Married on 06/21/2013

We appreciate you being there for us on such short notice. You helped make our day go so smoothly. Thank you.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Kathy and Gary for giving me the honor to officiate your lovely Wedding! I really appreciated being a part of your special day!
  • I

India · Married on 06/08/2013

Rosie was the best! She made our wedding day special. I would recommended her to anybody.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you India and Brent Hill for giving me the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special! Your Wedding was so lovely and went so smoothly! It was amazing! I hope the best to you and your new family in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together!

Rev. Rose did a great job at our wedding. She was very flexible around our schedule as to when we could meet before the wedding. She was also very knowledgeable about how everything works. Thanks!
    Heather and Rick

Sent on 05/25/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Heather and Rick for giving me the opportunity to officiate your lovely Wedding at the Heritage Park Event & Retreat Center in Ariel, WA! It was a perfect day for a lovely Wedding! It was an honor to share such a special time with you and your family!

Kathleen · Married on 04/27/2013

Rose was the perfect match for us. She is friendly and has a warm and peaceful demeanor. She arrived early and was very prepared with her reciting of the script. She was also very quick in responding to emails - we really felt like she was available to help us with any questions. We couldn't have been happier with our choice. Thanks, Rose!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Kathleen and Matt for giving me the opportunity to share such a special and wonderful time in your life with you! I'm so glad you gave me such an honor! I hope the best to you both in all of your future 'Life Adventures' together . . . as I'm sure you both will have many! Enjoy!

angela · Married on 04/20/2013

Rose was awesome, very helpful and made our day the best it could be

Sent on 04/24/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Angela and Chris for giving me the honor to officiate your beautiful Wedding at the lovely Klineline Park in Vancouver, WA! I had a nice time getting to know your family and friends!

It was awesome,short and sweet. She was amazingly nice and patient if there is a short delay. She is responsible and flexible

Sent on 04/25/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Maria and Kyle for giving me the opportunity to share in such a special celebration with you! Your Wedding was unique and a lot of fun! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special and I hope the best to you both in your future 'Life Adventures' together! :-)

Debbie · Married on 04/07/2013

Rose is a very kind, professional, and positive person. She worked with us in an emergency when another wedding officiant became ill. Her flexibility and willingness to step in and help was amazing. Rose was very responsive and made our ceremony very special. She has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Debbie and Kathy for the lovely recommendation! You legal Wedding was truly a joy to share in and officiate! You both have a wonderful family and I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to share it with you all!

Max · Married on 03/21/2013

Rev. Woodruff made our wedding ceremony perfect. When we met with her before the big day, she was professional and friendly. She was very flexible and worked with us to make sure our ceremony was wonderful. We would recommend her as an officiant to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Max and Amith for giving me the privilege and honor to share such a wonderful and meaningful celebration with you! I'm so happy that I was given the opportunity to meet you both and to officiate your Wedding! I hope the best to you both in your future 'Life Adventures' together! :-)

Rev. Rose was very flexible with her time and was more than willing to accommodate our wedding plans. She was very professional and helped us through the process even though we hired her at the last minute. I would recommend her services to any future bride/groom.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Dana and Tom were a delight to work with! They had a lovely Unity Candle Ceremony to celebrate the union of their newly blended family . . . and what a wonderful family they have! It truly was an honor to be given the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special!

Rev. Rose was amazing. We only wanted a simple small wedding, and she was able to do ours on a really short notice. She also has extremely reasonable rates compared to quite a few other people I looked at. She was patient and fine with the fact we had two little ones. Extremely proffesional, and easy to talk to. I am happy I chose Rev. Rose.

Sent on 12/23/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Shietha and Justin for giving me the honor to Officiate your Wedding! I hope the best to you and your family through your future 'Life Adventures' together! (Merry Christmas to you all!)

Debby · Married on 10/07/2012

Rev Rose Woodruff was our wedding officiant. She was very caring, kept us very well informed, answered all of our questions in a very timely manner, and she was very professional. She met with us before the wedding and spent a good amount of time letting us know what we needed to do and what she would be doing. I appreciated everything she did and would recommend her services to anyone looking for a good, affordable officiant.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Debby and Mike for your kind review! I really appreciate having the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special! I hope the best to you both in your future Life Adventures together!

Rev. Rose Woodruff officiated our son's wedding. She was everything we could have hoped for. I would definitely recommend Rose to anyone needing a wedding officiant-- especially if you want someone who is professional, friendly, flexible, helpful, and accomodating. Thanks Rev. Rose! Sincerely, the Levy Family.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

I love getting to know such wonderful people even if it is for such a short time! Thank you for giving me the opportunity and I hope the best to you all!

Katie · Married on 09/30/2012

The services were great, detailed but to the point. She respected our time, and provided us with a great ceremony. We couldn't have had our perfect wedding day without the work she did for us. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Katie and Robert for giving me the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special! I hope the best to you two in your future life adventures together!

Carean · Married on 08/27/2012

Rose is #1 in our book. She provides good incite about your event and even is great with working with your schedule or re-schedule as in our situation. She was wonderful and very understanding and nice about everything. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Carean and Jeff for giving me the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special! It was truly an honor and I hope the best to you and your new family of 7 in your future life adventures together! Blessings to each of you!

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2012

Rose was wonderful! She stepped in when our previous officiant fell through, and was absolute dream to work with! She gave us a checklist at our first meeting that proved very helpful, and went with the flow when things didn't go exactly as planned! She was an amazing officiant, and helped make our big day everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Stephanie and Travis were a lot of fun to work with! Stephanie is very creative and had put a lot of thought into all of the fun details to make their Wedding Day special! Thank you Stephanie and Travis for giving me the opportunity to share your special day with you! I hope the best to you both in your future life adventures!

Rev. Rose was great to work with, I would recommend to my friends and family. We were looking for a nonreligious ceremony and Rev. Rose provided us with a beautiful script about love and marriage. In addition, I had many comments from guests that they really enjoyed the ceremony.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

This Bride and Groom were a delight to work with! They are a beautiful and fun-loving couple and I hope the best to them in all of their future life adventures together!

Theresa · Married on 08/04/2012

Rev. Rosie was very flexible and accomodating. My husband and I made changes to the ceremony and Rosie just went with the flow. She was awesome!!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

It was such a joy to work with two creative people who had wonderful ideas for their special Wedding! Thank you Theresa and Scott for giving me the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special! I hope the best to you both in your blended family and with your future life adventures together!

Danae · Married on 07/21/2012

Rose was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She is flexible, affordable, and very sweet. I loved meeting her, and she had the most beautiful sermon, that was original and heartfelt. I am so glad we found her! Thank you so much rose!!!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Rev. Rose Woodruff's reply:

Thank you Danae and Frank for giving me the opportunity to help make your Wedding Day special! It was such a delight to see the happiness on your faces and it was so much fun! It was also so beautiful to see the way your oldest daughter was looking at you through the wedding with such admiraction! Blessings to you all and thank you!