Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant Reviews

26 Reviews for Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant

• Joel

Joel Jimenez · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!! Highly recommend!!

Rev. Mercy is an amazing efficient. She is professional, polite and highly engaged in the whole process. The ceremony script she wrote was incredibly emotional and absolutely beautiful. 5/5 stars highly recommend

Sent on 11/05/2019

Hi Joel,

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! You and Janet make a beautiful couple and, along with lil' Fidel, a lovely family. I wish you all the best in the world!

With love,

Gabriella · Married on 10/11/2019

HAVE MERCY...as your Officiant

Rev. Mercy was amazing! She took the time to get to know my now husband and me on a personal level. She made our vows a true reflection of our quirky, strong love for each other. Along with adding romantic touches, Rev. Mercy mentioned God and faith for my husband and family. It was truly beautiful and we couldn't be more thankful our search led to Rev. Mercy!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Gabriella! Thank you for the lovely review! It was fun getting to know you and Richard and I am so honored that you are both happy with your ceremony. I wish you both the best life has to offer and a happy new year!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2019

Book her!!!

Mercy exceeded our expectations as an officiant and I’m so glad that we found her. Prior to our big day, we met over coffee to chat and get to know each other better. She has a calming presence and we immediately felt comfortable with her. She got to know our quirks, our dreams and our philosophies, and she beautifully articulated the essence of mine and my partners relationship throughout the ceremony. She really tailored everything to us—we were able to include important rituals, and she recommended passages to be read (English and Spanish). It was important to us that our ceremony was bilingual, and Mercy’s Spanish is on point! The transitions between the two languages was smooth and everything felt so natural and personal. She also received rave reviews from my guests. On more than a few occasions guests came up to me to ask “Who was that!? Wow! She was so good!!!” She was just awesome, and she deserved every compliment! You should definitely go with her!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Hi Niki,

Thanks so much for such a beautiful review! I loved working with you and I am so happy and humbled that you were so happy with the ceremony. I also really enjoyed being able to work with fellow teachers and activist Bruins! You both are an amazing couple with great values around education and social justice. I wish you all the best in your marriage.

Haani Torres · Married on 09/06/2019

Our wedding day was beyond Perfect!

Rev Mercy was absolutely amazing and our ceremony couldn’t have been more perfect. We live in AZ and had to do our interview over the phone. Rev Mercy was not only professional but also very fun & understanding on what we were wanting for our wedding. She was able to do the service in English and Spanish (Key points) for our family that way everyone was thought of. She did amazing putting both our personalities into the ceremony and we are very happy and grateful with how it all turned out. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Hi Haani,

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review and for sharing these lovely pictures! It was an honor to officiate your wedding and I am so happy that you and Yavin are happy with how it turned out. I wish you a long and happy life together.

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 07/21/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Reverend Mercy delivered the wedding ceremony of our dreams. It was everything we hoped for in a ceremony and she helped prepare us for that moment with the rehearsal and with meeting her and emailing her. From the moment we met her we knew she was the officiant for us. We signed up for a spiritual cpu sowing session and she helped us discuss some big topics prior to our wedding which wasn’t really wonderful as my partner and I shared some of our excitement and concern. P Not only is she interfaith and respectful of all religions but we were grateful that she was inclusive of all types of ceremonies and couples. She helped us feel comfortable and helped us make the script for the ceremony perfect. When we sought how to incorporate the right rituals for our ceremony she recommended the lasso ceremony which ended up being perfect and a way to include our family. She was very communicative and helped us feel at ease. Thank you Reverend Mercy. Our day was so special and you helped the ceremony be the highlight of the day as we wanted! The awesome reception was a bonus!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Hi Jasmine,

Where do I begin? Thank you so much for the glowing review. I absolutely loved every moment of working with you and Christy, from our initial meeting, to the counseling session, the rehearsal, all the way through the wedding. I'm humbled that you felt the counseling was beneficial and I am even more humbled to have been a part of such a beautiful wedding. The two of you are an amazing couple and you have such a lovely family. You definitely have a solid and strong foundation for a beautiful live together. I wish you all the best.

Jennipher · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience

Rev Mercy was so nice and kind. We got together with her to know each other so she can write a beautiful speech for us during the wedding. Everything was great without a hitch. I 100% recommend anyone to have her as your Rev. My wife’s and my family both loved everything of the ceremony and we couldn’t be happier with how great everything turned out. She also translated for my side of the family in Spanish so she didn’t leave anyone out during the ceremony.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Hi Jennipher,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It was such an honor to get to know you and Osmin and to officiate your beautiful wedding and meet your friends and family. I wish you both a beautiful life together.

• G &

G & R · Married on 05/25/2019

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Mercy did a beautiful ceremony in Spanish,
    very sweet and spiritual💕 it was a magical day!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Gaby and Rosmar! Fue un honor formar parte de tu dia. Mucho amor y mucha suerte! Que tengan una vida hermosa juntos!

Con amor y gratitud,

• Janet

Janet · Married on 05/18/2019

Bilingual Ceremony

Mercy was awesome! We met with her and had a good experience getting to know her and sharing our love story with her. When we got our ceremony to review we both sobbed like babies it was so beautiful and everything we wanted for our bilingual ceremony.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Hi Janet,

Thank you so much for writing such a sweet review! I absolutely adored getting to know you and Jo and officiating your lovely wedding. I also thought your vows were some of the most beautiful vows I've heard! I wish you both a beautiful life together.

Luis · Married on 05/11/2019

A wonderful experience

Choosing our officiant was one of the last tasks we completed, just because we wanted to make sure we found the right person. When we found Mercy’s profile, we knew she was the one to help make our ceremony perfect. She was very quick to respond to any of our questions and help us understand the process. Once we finally met with Mercy, we realized that she makes each and every one of her ceremonies unique and true to each couple. She took the time to get to know us and understand our story. The end product was amazing. We laughed, we cried, we knew that she did everything possible to find the right words to make our day special. The added fact that she was able to incorporate our Catholic traditions to then ceremony was a huge bonus.

All in all, it was an enormous pleasure to have Mercy at our wedding. She has a passion for this, and it’s clearly noticeable in her work.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Luis! Thank you so much for such a beautiful and generous review and for the lovely photo! I can tell that's exactly the moment I was about to pronounce you and Nathale husband and wife. It truly was an honor to be part of your wedding day. I wish you both a beautiful life together. With love and gratitude, Rev. Mercy

Rosalina Castillo · Married on 02/17/2019

Wonderful!!!

Rev Mercy exceeded all expectations. After the wedding so many of the guests complemented the ceremony! I was so impressed by amount of time she spent getting to know us when we met so that she could write something for us, including paying homage to specific loved ones who have past. She is a kind and special soul who performs these ceremonies with love and attention to detail. We were also grateful that she could perform the ceremony in Spanish. She is wonderful, and one of my couple friends has already hired her for their wedding.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Rosalina! It was such an honor to perform your ceremony. Your wedding was so romantic. When you and Rene spontaneously started dancing after your kiss, my heart melted. It was so beautiful. I wish you both all the best. May you have a beautiful life together with lots of love and music.
  • Alex

Alex Root · Married on 02/16/2019

excellent, personalized and meaningful ceremony

We couldn't be happier that we chose Rev Mercedes. She worked with us to make a meaningful ceremony that had many personal touches. She is an excellent public speaker. She can evoke a wide-range of emotions, including humor that are so important for a meaningful ceremony. She did a bilingual English and Spanish ceremony for us that had traditional and contemporary pieces. We were editing the ceremony script right up until the last minute and she was forgiving and patient with us. We recommend her very highly. -Kathryn & Alex

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hi Alex,
    Thank you for such a beautiful review. I was so happy and thrilled to meet you and to perform your ceremony. You and Kathryn make a great couple and I actually loved how detail-oriented you both were. That attention to detail helped make your ceremony truly lovely and unique. Give my love to Kathryn and hopefully we'll see each other again either in LA or NYC.

Mercedes

Vienna Andrasevitz · Married on 11/12/2018

Amazing & Delightful

Professional, easy to talk to, flexible, kind and she’s bilingual which was important for my ceremony. She was everything I was looking for my big day.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Hi Vienna,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you and Alex on your ceremony and spending time with your lovely family! Tell everyone I said hello and I hope you have a beautiful life together.

With love, Mercy.

Scott · Married on 10/12/2018

Mercy is wonderful

Mercy did an amazing job as our officiant. We are incredibly happy we had her perform our wedding. She started communication with us via email a month or so before the wedding and, once the day got closer, It was very easy to set up a time to talk with her over Skype. She was a pleasure to communicate with, and she was full of great ideas that added to our ceremony.
    We had a very small beach wedding in Malibu. She performed a beautiful ceremony for us, and even with the sea’s wind, my family was able to hear her!
    After the ceremony, she was very friendly to our family and waited around with them for all of the photos to be taken.
    Mercy is a very kind, warm, and lovey person. I couldn’t imagine any other person performing our ceremony as well as she has.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for your lovely review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Tim and I am so happy that you are both happy with your ceremony. It was also great to meet your family and enjoy that beautiful sunset while braving the wind gusts! Please give my love to Tim and your family. May you have a beautiful life together and feel free to keep me posted on your updates!
  • X

Xudan Zhou · Married on 09/23/2018

Really nice officiant, personalized Ceremony

Mercy is a really nice officiant . She willing to spend time discuss with us about ceremony detail. She ask us some questions in order to know our story, then personalized ceremony .

Sent on 11/14/2018

Hi Xudan,

Thank you so much for writing such a nice review. It was an honor to marry you and Tom. May you have a beautiful life together, with many more travels around the world!

With love,

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Perez · Married on 09/16/2018

Unforgetable!...Wedding of the year!!

She went above and beyond our expectations. Our catholic symbolic wedding has been the talk of the year with our friends and family. Actually, the security officer also took the time to compliment our wedding and mentioned that of all weddings he's been ours also got him a bit emotional. There was laughter, tears and lots of love radiating the hall. Our guests thought she was our mutual friend because it just seemed so personal. She is not there to only do business with you but to really share this special moment and make it unforgettable for everyone. Mercy takes the time to meet you and learn your love story so she can then surprise you with a beautiful ceremony. I don't see myself getting married again because I just married my soulmate, but I'd choose her again a million times again. She definitely holds a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Betty! I know I already thanked you via email, but I wanted to thank you again for writing such a lovely review and for sharing such gorgeous pictures! I am so happy and grateful that you and Carlos are so happy with how the ceremony turned out. It was an honor getting to know you both--you make such a beautiful couple. May you and your family have a long, beautiful life together!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing officiant!!

Rev. Mercy was absolutely amazing! We were extremely lucky to have found her for our wedding. She was always quick to respond to any of my emails, was extremely flexible on the location and wrote such a beautiful bilingual ceremony. Not a dry eye in sight! Look no further for a wedding officiant! Rev. Mercy is the perfect officiant for you!

Sent on 11/28/2018

jessica · Married on 07/11/2018

Mercy is so sweet. She took her time to meet my husband and I at a coffee shop to get to know us better. She made our wedding processes so easy. Thank you Mercy

Sent on 08/21/2018

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Jessica. Thank you so much for writing such a nice review. I really enjoyed working with you both. You are such a sweet couple and was very happy to be able to give you the ceremony you wanted. Thank you again. Sending you love and blessings.

Claudia · Married on 07/11/2018

Where do I even begin? Rev. Mercedes Ibarra was everything I could have hoped for! She took the time to get to know our life story and wrote the most beautiful vow renewal ceremony for us! She captured our love and shared it with our family and friends. She was genuine and sincere. She made us feel as if it was a close family friend performing our ceremony. After the ceremony, she kindly went out and got to meet my family while we were taking pictures. It was beautiful!!! If you want an unforgettable experience, pick Rev. Mercedes Ibarra!!!! You will ABSOLUTELY love her!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Claudia! Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful review and sharing your photos! It was truly an honor performing your vow renewal. I had a great time working with Gilbert and I was so impressed with how well he and your family surprised you. I also have to say, given that this was my first surprise ceremony, it was so exciting when I finally got to meet you and see you in your beautiful gown. The love between you and Gilbert was immediately apparent. May you both and your kids continue to have a beautiful life together!

Angie · Married on 07/07/2018

Rev. Mercy was our officiant for our wedding and she wrote our ceremony so beautifully! Words cannot express how happy we are! It was perfect. We had asked her to do some parts in Spanish and it translated so well. My family was very impressed! We cannot thank her enough for everything. She made sure it was exactly what we wanted and was very quick to respond to any questions we had!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Angie, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to write and perform your wedding ceremony. You and Darrick are such a sweet couple; I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Nancy Olavarrieta · Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing working with Rev Mercy!

We couldn’t have picked a better person to marry us! Rev Mercy was excellent. We loved that she was very professional and organized. But most importantly, I think we liked most was that she listened to what we wanted. Wedding day she delivered a beautiful ceremony. We highly recommend her! Plus she speaks Spanish. It was wonderful because my entire family was able to enjoy the wedding. You won’t be able to find a better bilingual officiate than Rev Mercy!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Nancy! Thank you so much for such a beautiful review! And thank you for taking the time to do it now. It was such an honor to be part of your wedding day. Your family is lovely and they made me feel very welcome and the food was amazing! Please give my love to everyone, especially Alain, Alainsito, Natalia, and your mother. May you all continue to have a beautiful life together and an early happy anniversary to you an Alain!

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2018

After our first meeting, we knew that we wanted Rev. Mercy to marry us. She gave off this aura that we were in good hands and could trust her with this sacred task. It honestly felt like she was an old friend and we were catching her up on our love story. As a couple in our early 30s who have known each other since middle school, we knew we wanted a ceremony that reflected our journey to “I do”. Rev. Mercy wrote and captured exactly that. An added bonus of being able to have Rev. Mercy perform your ceremony is that she is also bilingual. My now Husband’s side of the family speaks English but prefers Spanish and Rev. Mercy was able to weave English and Spanish fluidly without anyone feeling lost.

From our initial meeting to the final draft of the ceremony, she helped us feel calm and confident that the ceremony would be perfect. Any help we needed on vows or questions we had she was always there. Look no further, Rev. Mercy is it!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for such a beautiful review. As I've said before, it was an honor to work with you and Hector. Your love for each other is so palpable, it made it easy to craft your ceremony and I was so happy to do it. Thank you again. Sending you love and blessings.

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Rev. Mercy was an absolute angel. She made our wedding day that much sweeter and went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding ceremony went as smooth as possible. I managed to plan my wedding in 5 months, and I feel so lucky to have found such a helpful and professional wedding officiant, who is bilingual and met all my needs. She speaks both English and Spanish and is very fluent and eloquent in both languages. Thank You Rev. Mercy!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Jessica, thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and Renzo. You are a sweet couple. May you have a beautiful life together.

Angelica · Married on 04/07/2018

Mercedes is a genuinely kind and spiritual person that goes above and beyond to create your wedding ceremony just as you want it. She is fair with pricing and very professional. It was truly a blessing to have found Mercedes and have her officiate our wedding. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Angelica, thank you for this kind review. It was an honor to work with you and Fernando to create such a lovely and personal ceremony. I wish you both a beautiful life together.

Berenice · Married on 12/02/2017

She truly helped make my wedding very special. She was super flexible and really helped make it a very stress free experience. I loved everything about my ceremony. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Berenice! Thank you so much for your kind words. Like I said before, I am truly honored I could help you and Ismael make your day special and what you had hoped for. May you both have a beautiful, happy life together. With love, Mercy.

Rochelle · Married on 11/12/2017

We are forever grateful and thankful to have found Rev. Mercy!! Her presence, energy and professionalism made us feel so comfortable and confident right from the start! We waited til about a month before the wedding to start searching for an officiant and met with Mercy at a nearby cafe for a cup of coffee. She really wanted to get to know who we were as a couple and spent a couple hours with us. We really appreciated her time and genuine interest in making our ceremony uniquely ours. We wanted to have a bilingual ceremony but weren’t sure how to go about it. Mercy was a huge help and had great ideas of how to marry the two languages and keep our guests engaged and captivated. In addition I had some ideas for poems and vows and she beautifully incorporated them into the ceremony. I wish I could post a video on here for other couples to see how magical everything was. Working with Mercy was so smooth and flawless. It was so nice to not have to stress over additional details and be able to feel 100% confident that the ceremony would be perfect. It’s now been a few months and we’ve had several guests share with us that our ceremony was the best they’ve ever witnessed! We’re beyond touched and truly have Rev. Mercy to thank for her attentiveness, dedication and passion.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Rev. Mercy - Bilingual Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Rochelle! Thank you so much for such a beautiful review and for sharing all of these lovely pictures. It was truly an honor to work with you and Omar and I am so happy that you both are happy with your ceremony. I wish you a beautiful life together.