Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Reviews

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 6
Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 7
  • Amber and Jesse

Amber and Jesse · Married on 12/15/2012

Rev. Judith was the answer to our prayers.
    Our wedding date was set and everything was in place for December 15, 2012. It got to be October of 2012 and the minister of our church finally brought us in for our first session of marriage counseling. We finally were givien the opportunity to okay some things with her. Turns out she had a different direction she wanted to go with our ceremony and we wanted something totally different than what she was willing to give. At this point we knew that this minister really wasn't for us. After some verbal insults we begin looking for other options two months before the wedding was to take place.
    That is when I remember how much I loved Rev. Judith's ceremony she did for a friend of mine. I called my friend and got Rev. Judith's email address and within 15 minutes Rev. Judith was calling me on the phone.
    I have always been a firm believer in things happen for a reason, and to let them happen. Because, in the end, they always have a way of working out.
    Rev. Judith put the plans in motion and we got our packet via email. Let me just say she has quite the assortment of readings, verses, and ideas. We were so pleased with all of the options. As my now husband and I sat reading though everything there were some things that would make us laugh right out loud and some readings that made us cry. Rev. Judith offers many ideas and suggestions to make your ceremony truly yours.
    She goes above and beyond to make your day memorable. Even if it entails taking an after dinner shot with the groom.
    We couldn't have asked for a better answer to our prayers, thank you once again Rev. Judith for making our day so special, for not letting me cry though the whole ceremony, and for telling me my make-up was running (giving me the opportunity to get my hanky out of its secret hiding spot). After all the hustle and bustle is over with, we look back on our wedding day and all we can do is smile. Thank you for making our dreams possible!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Amber and Jesse,
    WOW, thank you so very much! You two were so much fun to work with, and I loved the touches of humor throughout your day, from your dad's "accessory" walking you down the aisle, to the mustaches, everything was stunning. I was honored to be able to fill in when things went sour with the other minister, and I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I don't think I will ever forget the two of you, especially that after dinner shot with your hubby!!
    Rev. Judith

Thanks to Rev. Judith my wife and I will have nothing but fond memories of our wedding day. I was especially impressed with the way she handled a last minute deviation from our original plan. Her calmness in the midst of mild chaos helped calm our anxiety and set the tone for the rest of the day. I found both her and her husband to be very professional yet warm and genuine people. The ceremony itself was beautiful. My wife and I will carry her words on our journey together.

Omar and Sam

Sent on 12/29/2012

Omar & Sam,
    It was no problem at all, and thank you for leaving a review. I wish the day would have been a little sunnier, and a little less damp, but it all worked out in the end. We had a wonderful time meeting the two of you! I hope the rest of your time in Gettysburg was just as enjoyable.

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2012

Reverend Judith made sure that my wedding ceremony was special and went off without a hitch. My husband was impressed with how she organized the ceremony, even though we did not have a rehearsal. Reverend Judith is very thorough and kind. I knew that she was my officiant from the moment I first talked to her.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Nicole,
    Thank you very much. You two were fantastic, and there was so much joy present on your wedding day. Your daughter was so adorable during the ceremony, in daddy's arms. Even though your feet hurt before the ceremony even got under way, I hope that was the worst thing that happened all day, and that the rest of the day was magical for you. I will think of you two every time we pull out our cards! ; )
    Rev. Judith

Our ceremony was beautiful and personal; many things that Rev. Judith said will stay with my husband and I for the rest of our lives to remind us of the love we felt on our wedding day. Rev. Judith was a joy to work with and was timely in answering all of our questions (and we had a lot!). Many of our guests were stunned by her ceremony and said that it was the most heart felt ceremony they had ever heard. My husband and I cannot stress how thankful we are to Rev. Judith and her husband. Both are such sweet people and we highly recommend them. If we could get married again we would still choose Rev. Judith.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Anonymous:
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoy working with all my couples. It's nice of you to say you would choose me to do your ceremony again. Remember, I do renewals of vows too!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/13/2012

We discovered Judith at a vendor show put on by our wedding venue (Liberty Mountain Resort). After meeting with our venue coordinator, she suggested I talk with Judith, and after talking with Judith, we secured her for our wedding. Judith was/is fantastic. She was very calm during the whole wedding planning process and during our subsequent meetings with her she had a lot of good questions and generated some very good discussion. She was one of two people (the other being our photographer) who truly listened to what we, as the couple, wanted, rather than parents and relatives. The wedding ceremony planning was very easy and straightforward, and everything went off perfectly during the day. She was incredibly responsive in all communications and even offered to do meetings over skype (we were-and still are-living out of state). I would highly recommend her for any wedding -- she is easy to get along with, fun to talk with, and I would easily work with her again in the future.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Hi Kaitlyn,
    See, it's NEVER too late to submit a review. AND happy (belated) anniversary! I'm very pleased to know you were happy, and even moreso to come back so much later and submit a review. It means a LOT to me. I enjoy keeping up with you and your growing family through social media.
    Rev. Judith

Rev. Guasch was more than accommodating with us, even on a short notice. Her personality and her sense of humor were perfect for our wedding. She went into detail and allowed us the opportunity to fully customize our ceremony. We truly enjoyed having her as our Officiant and if we could do it all over again, we would not hesitate to ask her. She's highly recommended and she is truly a caring and wonderful person even outside of wedding stuff.

Sent on 02/26/2013

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Both you and your families were so gracious, and both my husband and I enjoyed meeting all of you. I will always remember the two of you as my first "Gangnam Style" wedding! I hope you are doing well, and enjoying married life.
    Rev. Judith

Judith was wonderful. She traveled 2 hrs away to my location to perform a very intimate ceremony. All of our guests said they loved the service and how personal it was. Judith answered any questions in a timely manner (even Skyped) and was very helpful in guiding us through the process. She filed all necessary paperwork and we received our certified license just a few days ago. We would defiantly recommend Judith to anyone who wants a personal and memorable service. Thank you Judith!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Hi Anonymous,
    Thank you so much. I don't think we'll soon forget your wedding, or the beautiful view your parents' home offers. You looked stunning, and I remember him leaning to me when you came out and telling me you punked him and told him you weren't going to wear a typical wedding dress. He was BLOWN AWAY with how pretty you were!! Blessings, Rev. Judith

Stacy · Married on 09/29/2012

Judith was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. I spoke on the phone with a few different candidates, but when I spoke to Judith I could tell right away that she would do a fantastic job. She was so warm and friendly, which was exactly what we were looking for. She took the time to really get to know my husband and me as individuals and as a couple, and her ceremony was catered specifically to our relationship. She also provided us with tons of ways we could customize our ceremony. Besides the usual wedding day jitters, I was nervous because she had not been able to make it to the rehearsal the day before (which she had told us months ahead of time). However, she just made us feel so comfortable that I was immediately able to relax and enjoy her beautiful ceremony. We got tons of complements from guests, but it wasn't until we received our wedding photos that we were able really see the joy and sentiment in ourselves and our guests. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a personalized wedding ceremony!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Stacy:
    Thank you so very much! I'm so glad your photos captured the memories of the day, and that you were happy with my services. You and your hubby are FANTASTIC. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make the rehearsal, but the staff at Liberty Mountain understands how to run rehearsals for me, and I know they did a great job for you. I'd love to see some of your photos if you have them in electronic format.

Andrea and Pete · Married on 09/22/2012

I found Reverend Judith through her website and after speaking with her on the phone, I knew she was the right officiant to perform our ceremony. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and in a more than timely manner. It was 100% stress free!!! The location and ceremony was absolutely beautiful, touching and heart warming! It brought tears to all of our eyes. She allowed our children to be present (some right up front!) and involved. I couldn't have been happier with her services and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant who kind, helpful and pleasant. Two thumbs up!!!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Andrea & Pete: Thank you very much. Your family is absolutely delightful, and I was touched at how excited all your children were for the two of you. I'm so glad you trip to Gettysburg was all you hoped for, and I was able to be a small part of your special weekend. See, folks don't just go to Vegas to elope, do they?

Mark · Married on 09/22/2012

Reverend Judith was all she advertises and much more. She made our wedding ceremony uniquely personal and elegant and very stress free. Her and her husband's caring attitude came through and they have a great sense of humor. Our family loved the ceremony as did we. Thanks so much for your great attention to detail. Mark and Gwynne

Sent on 09/30/2012

Mark & Gwynne:
    You are so kind, thank you very much! Your day was spectacular in every way, and you both looked absolutely STUNNING! Both your families were wonderful, and I'm glad your father had a sense of humor. Best of luck, and that house is still for sale!!

Carolyn · Married on 09/22/2012

My husband and I met with Rev. Judith Guasch and from day one she was very professional and was very prompt to responding to emails and phone calls. Rev. Judith is very organized and detailed. After our ceremony we had many of our guests come up to us and tell us how great of a ceremony she performed. They said that they could tell she puts a lot of thought into her message and she made our ceremony so personal and special. We are so happy that we asked her to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Carolyn:
    Thank you so very much. The two of you were so enjoyable to work with. I know we were all sky watching for those rain clouds, and even had a little shower, .... BUT the HUGE rainbow just before you walked down the aisle to "Somewhere over the Rainbow" will be talked about for YEARS to come!

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2012

Reverend Guasch was AMAZING!!! She truly made our ceremony one to remember and accomplished EVERYTHING we wanted in our ceremony. She was excellent in meeting our wants and needs throughout our ceremony and making my husband and I, as well as our family and friends, most comfortable. She even added humor, which helped to ease our nerves a lot. Reverend Guasch certainly is one ANY couple should want to have on their wedding day! From day one when we met her, she was on the ball. She contacted us throughout our planning process, was there at the drop of a hat when ever I called to discuss things and our meeting with her was most helpful. She takes great strides in creating a ceremony that is truly unique and creative for the happy couple!

I would reccomend her to ANYONE and would certainly use her again for anything in our future! Thanks Reverend Guasch!!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Samantha:
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It was definitely a pleasure working with the two of you as well. I loved your ring bearer's little sign, and I don't think I will soon forget your English relatives' fascinators!!

Brooke · Married on 09/14/2012

We had a guest comment to us about Judith that sums up what she does. She said "That was the only wedding that I have ever been to where the words during the ceremony actually made sense for the people getting married." Judith does not like to do just the standard items during her ceremonies. The entire process was personalized for us. Judith has a template created with numerous selections and readings that the bride and groom select for the ceremony, but she is also open to suggestions for other items. While Judith is a religious person, she is open to ceremonies for different religions or to ceremonies that don't have a religious theme.

Before meeting with Judith, she had us fill out a questionnaire separately. This questionnaire had questions regarding how we met, when we met, your partner's strengths and weaknesses, etc. She then incorporated some of these answers into our ceremony, which made it incredibly personal. Judith also provides a decorative book of exactly what was said in the ceremony as a keepsake.

We would recommend Judith to everyone who is looking for a personalized wedding. She made our ceremony one that we will never forget.

Brooke and David Little

Sent on 09/30/2012

Brooke & David:
    Thank you so much. I truly do try to make the ceremony meaningful for couples and their guests, and I'm so glad you were pleased. Your day was stunning, and I sooo loved your floral aisle design! I can't believe how similar your and our daughter's tastes are in dresses. I couldn't wait to text her a picture of you in your gown!

Autumn · Married on 09/01/2012

I had no idea how to go about finding an officiant for our wedding but after googling it a few times Rev. Guasch's name kept coming up everywhere. I contacted her, she was pleasant and friendly on the phone so we decided to just go for it. I'm so glad that we did! We were just winging it from start to finish with this wedding planning thing and she made it sooo much easier! We got a 100 page or so file of ideas for wording options, prayers, special readings, rituals, you name it! We went through, picked out whatever we liked, and ended up with a beautiful ceremony :) We've gotten lots of comments about how different our wedding was compared to the "usual" and how much everyone loved it! Rev Guasch was very flexible with us running late for like every single meeting we had (sorry about that) and for smooshing all of our sessions in last minute because I was working 4 hours away from home. Emails were always responded to very timely. We opted to do the premarriage sessions as well and they were tailored to us and our needs. After our first meeting my now husband said "that 90 minutes went fast, that wasn't bad at all!" Basically what I'm saying is my husband and I both whole heartedly recommend Rev Guasch's services for your wedding :)

Sent on 10/07/2012

Autumn:
    Thank you very much. I can't believe I live so close to that chapel, and didn't even know it was there. I actually referred someone to it at the end of September! I know we were a little crunched for time, but it all worked out wonderfully! I love the photo of the two of you on the boardwalk with the ferris wheel!

Christy · Married on 08/17/2012

We could not say enough about Rev Judith. We decided to do our premarital counseling with Rev Judith and loved every second of it. The coursework was phenomenal and we achieved a deep appreciation for not only us as a couple but individually as well. We highly recommend spending as much time with her as you can!
    It has been in our experience in most weddings that the ceremony is the speed bump to get to the party. In our case the ceremony was an intimidate, personal, magical, and the best part of our evening. Her sense of humor blended with the commitment of marriage made for a very personal and wonderful experience. Our guests could not stop talking about the ceremony.
    If you are looking for a unique, fantastic ceremony contact Rev Judith and you will not be disappointed!!!

Eric and Christy Giroux

Sent on 08/19/2012

Eric & Christy:

THANK YOU so much! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the two of you better through our sessions together, and know you will have a very successful marriage. I truly like how you worded some couples look at the ceremony as the "speed bump" to the party. I may use that in the future! ; ) Your families were so enjoyable, and I'm pleased you were happy with the ceremony. THAT is why I do what I do!

Amber · Married on 07/13/2012

I can not say more wonderful things about Rev. Judith! She is a fantastic officiant for any wedding! We booked her only 2 months before our wedding and luckily for us we were getting on Friday the 13th and she was still available. Because of the distance and the tight schedule we had, we could only fit in a skype session with her and she had us fill out a questionaire about our relationship prior to the wedding. (She usually does a couple meetings with you.) But even with just that bit of information, her ceremony was extremly personal and meaningful. She was able to zero in on very important parts of our relationship and highlight them in the ceremony. Her ceremony also made every one of our guests feel as if they were a special part of the event - this is something I specifically wanted. I had several comments from friends and family saying how excellent she was! One of my friends said it was the best ceremony she has ever been to and I agree! She made us feel comfortable (even when I started getting emotional), and reminded me to enjoy the moment. But it was not just the ceremony. She came to our rehearsal and it was the most efficient and enjoyable rehearsal I have ever been a part of. I highly recommend her for your wedding day. She was fantastic and made the ceremony the best part of our day.

Sent on 08/06/2012

New Mr. & Mrs.
    THANK YOU SOOO much!! I so enjoyed working with the two of you, and your families were just delightful! I'm so touched by your words, and the fact that you said the ceremony was the highlight of your day. Now you're going to make me emotional! I have to say, I loved seeing your honeymoon photos as well.

Genna · Married on 07/07/2012

Choosing Rev. Judith as our wedding officiant was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. She is the BEST; a top-notch professional. We really took to heart what she says on her website about people not putting enough importance on the actual ceremony & just wanting the big party. We wanted the big party too but, she's right....the ceremony, the actual marriage, is why we are here. Let's make it meaningful! And she surely did deliver.
    We are not a cookie cutter couple & we did not want a cookie cutter ceremony. We wanted it to be unique & we wanted our guests to walk away saying, "Wow, that was the nicest ceremony we have ever been to. So different." And they did. Even today, one year after our wedding, people are still telling me how beautiful & touching our ceremony was. A husband of my mom's friend came up to me afterward and said, "That was beautiful. You made me tear up. I never tear up."
    Rev. Judith sends you a packet with dozens upon dozens of prayers, poems, rituals, essays, etc., and you choose what you want. She is very respectful of your religious beliefs (be they strong or non-existent) & gives options to suit all beliefs & personalities. We would never have had the time to put all of that effort into researching the many, many ways to make our ceremony personal & unique.
    Rev. Judith is a trusted sage throughout the entire process, from planning to actually saying "I do." When saying my vows, I started to get choked up and, for some reason, I looked at Rev. Judith in that emotional moment. Despite not knowing her very well, my instinct was to put my trust in her. She mimed taking a deep breath & gave me a reassuring smile, and I was back on track. It was as though we had been trusted friends for many years.
    I would, and do, recommend Rev. Judith to anyone I know who is getting married.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Genna,
    First, let me say THANK YOU, for coming back to post a review a year later, and letting me know that you are still talking about ~ and pleased with ~ the ceremony. I'm so thrilled that both you and your guests were touched, and I do remember that moment in the ceremony. (And of course, I also remember the beautiful setting and trolly you had for your guests too.) I hope you are both well and happy, and again, THANK YOU!

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2012

She is AMAZING!!! Made everything so personal, I got so many compliments on how perfect the wedding ceremony was and so many of my friends and relatives asked me where I found this officiant because she was so wonderful. My Aunt who is not emotional at allllll, told me she got teary eyed because the ceremony was so great! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend! I cant name one thing that was amazing about my whole experience working with rev. Judith Gausch

Sent on 07/14/2012

Amanda:
    Thank you so much. The two of you (soon to be 3) are fantastic. I don't think any of us will soon forget the picture of Sammy "walking" your brother down the aisle!! Your day was absolutely perfect in every way.

Melanie · Married on 06/02/2012

Reverend Judith is awesome! She was a complete dream to work with.
    Our wedding was outside on our family's farm. We weren’t able to rehearse on site for our wedding, due to tornados that ran through most of western Maryland the day before our wedding. This left us (and the rest of the bridal party) somewhat uneasy about the ceremony positioning, etc. There also wasn't a "coordinator" or "planner" on site, but Rev. Judith worked with our DJ to make sure our ceremony ran perfectly. She made sure all of the party felt comfortable with the ceremony before we started. We wanted an unusual ceremony that would include a handfasting ceremony and would be based more on "divinity" than God. And we have Catholic relatives we didn't want to offend. She took all of this in stride and helped us design an absolutely gorgeous ceremony. We've had a least half of our guests tell us it was the most moving wedding ceremony they'd ever attended. And everyone told us how much they enjoyed Rev. Judith and the way she made everyone in attendance feel like they were part of our ceremony.
    Rev. Judith is absolutely amazing. She answered every question we had right away whether via phone or email. We paid for our wedding ourselves and that meant we had a LOT of "DIY" projects. This meant it was often hard to meet our vendor’s deadlines for decisions, because we had so much on our plates and we both work at least 45hrs a week. Reverend Judith took this in stride. We didn't get our vows in until about a week before the wedding, and she never got frustrated or annoyed with us. Instead she was completely understanding. We were so busy with final preparations we forgot to get/decorate our broom for the broom jumping. I told the Rev. that we had an older one a friend was going to lend to us. She immediately took it upon herself to decorate our broom with flowers herself, just to make it a bit more special and beautiful. She went above and beyond in every way.
    If you want an officiant who will give you the ceremony YOU'VE always dreamed off (even if it's a little different from the norm) you can't beat Rev. Judith.
    Mell & Mike

Sent on 06/28/2012

Mell & Mike:

Thank you so much. Yes, one thing we cannot plan for is tornadoes the day before a wedding. BUT it all went wonderfully, and the weather on your day was truly picture perfect. I LOVED doing a ceremony bare-footed too. How fun was that!! As for the broom, things happen, and things get forgotten. That's part of the reason I arrive early, to help in whatever way I need to. I look forward to sharing drinks when next you are in the area.

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 05/20/2012

"When you want someone to care as much as you do." It's more than a sales pitch for Rev. Judith Guasch, it's the truth! From the first phone call I truly felt that she was invested in our wedding and wanted the ceremony to be just as beautiful as we wanted it to be. As I am catholic and my fiance agnostic, we wanted a ceremony that would make both of us comfortable. We were looking for a blend of contemporary and tradition. A ceremony that my catholic family could enjoy as well as my husband. Rev. Judith delivered on that because she is so flexible and has so many options! From the welcome to the vows, my husband and I were able to tailor the ceremony to be a reflection of us as a couple. When we met with her for the first time it felt as though we had known one another for years. She made us feel at home as we went over the details of the ceremony and gave us some pointers on how to resolve any issues that may arise in our marriage based upon our personalities and values. She even went as far as typing up the ENTIRE ceremony in spanish for my grandmother so that she may enjoy the ceremony as well. I always felt as though I was in good hands because I was. The ceremony was perfect and we could not be happier!!

Sent on 05/27/2012

Kristy,
    Thank you so very much! The two of you were a pleasure to work with. From all your reviews, it sounds as if you truly had the wedding of your dreams, and I was so honored to be a part of your day. Your grandmother was a gem too. We exchanged a few words after the ceremony, and she was so kind! It also looks like you had a fantastic honeymoon in Disney, and I especially love the bride and groom Mickey ears picture!
    Blessings for a bright future together,

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2012

Rev. Judith Guasch was very helpful & prefessional. Considering that most brides do this only once and are unsure of how to go about doing everything, Rev. Judith was very helpful in that aspect. She also had a wide variety of ceremonies that are available to choose from!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Mcruys,
    Thank you so much. You are right, hopefully most couples only do this once, so I do try to make it as stress-free as possible for the couples I work with. I'm so glad you had a wonderful day. The two of you as well as your extended families were fantastic!!

Amber · Married on 05/12/2012

Rev. Judith was wonderful! She made our ceremony very unique and personal to us. Before the wedding, she sent us a huge booklet of choices that helped us to make our ceremony very different from most traditional ceremonies, and it was also everything we wanted. She did not make us include anything that we did not want, and explained the three legal parts that she needed to include for our wedding to be legal. Before our wedding, she met with us to go over our ceremony and to provide us with very helpful information/advice as we were about to enter our new life as husband and wife. She was also very prompt with completing our marriage licnese documentation. I would recommend Rev. Judith to any couple who wants a unique and memorable ceremony!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Abreski:
    I'm so glad you were pleased, and thank you for your review. After your wedding I know just how small a world it is. I'm so glad I was sitting at a table with your old baby sitter, who is my old co-worker. Your day was absolutely picture perfect and other than football days when your teams are playing each other, I'm sure your house will always be a place of peace and fun!!

Megan · Married on 05/06/2012

Rev. Judith was awesome. She took the time needed to get to know myself and my now husband. She didn't require a lot of our time, but made sure that with the little bit of time she spent with us she knew all she needed to know to advise us. She was able to take a small mishap at the wedding and turn it into something that made our ceremony very memorable. I would definitely recommend her services for anyone looking!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Megan,
    Thank you so much. Your day was splendid, and even with the little "Trip Up" it was perfect in every way. How could I have not worked it into your ceremony? Your new family is fantastic. I'm so glad you were pleased. You make a stunning couple.

Kendra · Married on 12/03/2011

Rev. Judith was amazing. She truly made our wedding unique and meaningful to us- and had our guests smiling from ear to ear with little tidbits of our personality thrown in. A few close family members have asked for a copy. It was wonderful being able to do a chocolate sharing ceremony which is something I will always remember and had never seen. I would gladly recommend her to any future bride.

Sent on 12/15/2011

Rivera:

I'm so glad you were pleased, and thank you so much for your review. The chocolate sharing truly expressed the two of you, and the whole evening was spectacular. I'm very touched and honored that several of your guests have asked for copies of the ceremony. Many years of love ahead.

Amy · Married on 11/25/2011

Reverend Judith was truly a blessing to have involved in our wedding! My husband and I planned our wedding from two states away, with family coming from across the country. Reverend Judith offered expert guidance, meaningful suggestions, and genuine care and concern for the success of our day. As a matter of fact, our venue changed after our contract was signed, and she made it absolutely no issue to change with us. I was absolutely impressed with her ability to integrate personalized touches into our ceremony that truly reflected my husband and I. We truly felt we had a friendship with her, and our guests raved about how fantastic the ceremony was! One of our concerns was ensuring my daughter was included as a part of our union, and Reverend Judith did that beautifully. We cannot say enough about our experience with Reverend Judith! She and her lovely husband Robert were an integral, not to mention highly revered, part of our perfect day!

Sent on 12/19/2011

MI Mom:

Thank you so much for everything. It was wonderful getting to know the two (later three) of you, and helping you create the perfect ceremony, which included your daughter. I'm glad everything went smoothly for you during your trip to PA. What a week MI Dad had, birthday, wedding and becoming a father!! Again, thank you.