Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Reviews

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 5
Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 6
Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 7

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2013

Rev. Judith was absolutely wonderful! She helped me through the craziness of the planning, customised the ceramony to incorporate my unique twists, and skillfully made everything come together just right. She thought of everything and even had a napkin ready for my husband to dry his eyes on! There was a calm to her that really eased my nerves and in a motherly way made me feel like everything was going to be fine, even though members of our wedding party were late. We were able to make everything turn out just the way I wanted them to, it was beautiful and magical, just they way it's supposed to be! Thank you so much Rev. Judy!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Samantha,
    I know how nervous you were, and I thank you very much. I'm glad we were able to work through all the glitches, even a bridal party replacement 5 minutes before the ceremony. You two were wonderful to work with, and I will miss our calls and chats.

Liz · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I worked with Rev. Judith at our wedding this past Saturday and she was amazing. We had a bad experience with our original minister and were so hesitant to work with anyone but she completely erased all of our nerves. She is so kind and her ceremony was beautiful. she is very responsive and always gets back to you. She was professional and well spoken and I had quite a few people tell me how beautiful our ceremony was. I'm so blessed she worked with us!
    -Liz and Justin B.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Hi Liz & Justin:
    Again, I'm so sorry that another Officiant left you in such a bind, but it was indeed my pleasure working with you on your special day. I'm so happy you were pleased, especially after all you went through.

Scott · Married on 10/05/2013

Judith was absolutely amazing! Everyone had nothing but compliments about our ceremony and loved how Judith personalized it. We could not have asked for more and would highly recommend Rev. Judith to everyone!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Scott,
    THANK YOU so much. The two of you were fantastic to work with, and all of your pros were great. I loved that we were able to add the music mid-ceremony, and that hopefully you and the boys didn't feel rushed with the Sand Ceremony.

Amy · Married on 10/05/2013

Judith did an outstanding job officiating our wedding ceremony. She made our wedding ceremony personal and unique. We received a lot of compliments from our wedding guest that it was the best wedding ceremony and very touching and moved them to tears. Judith was great to work with and communication with her was great. I highly recommend Rev. Judith!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Amy,
    THANK YOU for your kind words. I try very hard to make the ceremony meaningful and touching, and I'm glad you and your guests were pleased. (I can't believe we met folks we knew from other circles at the wedding.) You two were wonderful, and I wish you many years of love.

Joy · Married on 09/28/2013

From our first meeting, we knew we chose the right person. Rev. Judith had us fill out questionnaires and then worked our answers into our ceremony to make it all the more personalized. We have received continuous compliments about our ceremony and the words that were used. One of our favorite parts was when Rev. Judith had us face our loved ones to absorb everything and truly become aware of everything magical that was happening in that moment.
    My husband and I were both English majors and were pretty particular about what we wanted and didn't want to say in our ceremony and Rev. Judith was extremely accommodating with our changes and additions.
    We honestly wouldn't change anything about it- the ceremony exceeded our expectations! It can be a nerve-wrecking experience planning everything and Rev. Judith only made us reassured that everything would fall into place. We would recommend her to others in a heartbeat! She helped to make our special day all the more memorable!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Joy,
    THANK YOU! It was fun working with you and I always enjoy when couples are so vested in their ceremonies. I don't think I've had someone call their ceremony "magical" and I'm so glad you and your guests felt that way. Your day was certainly picture perfect.

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2013

Working with Rev. Judith was truly a great experience. From the first phone call to the day of the ceremony, she was always so friendly and willing to go above and beyond to answer our questions. In the end our ceremony was fantastic, full of personal touches and a handfasting ceremony, which was so unique and loved by all. And I must also say thanks for coaxing my husband into saying a quote from my favorite movie “Forrest Gump” during the ceremony. It was a fitting, humorous moment that we and our guests are still talking about today. Overall, she was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend her services to any other couple.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Stephanie:
    THANK YOU very much! You all did so much work on your day, from the bunting your grandmother made to all your decorating. I enjoyed working with you over the past year, and wish you many years of wedded bliss.

Pam · Married on 09/14/2013

We appreciate all Reverend Judith did to make our ceremony intimate and personal. She was a pleasure to work with and was very respectful of the kind of ceremony we wanted to have. We highly recommend her services to others!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Pam,
    THANK YOU so much. It was a pleasure working with the two of you, especially with the changing circumstances. I am glad we were able to work everything out with all the changes in the last week before the wedding.

Marissa · Married on 09/09/2013

My husband and I decided that we were going to have a private ceremony with just him and I. I found Reverend Judith online and we could not have picked a better person to marry us. With not much planning, she was able to provide a ceremony that fit us. It was absolutely wonderful and I would highly suggest her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Marissa:
    Thank you so much. I'm so pleased you were happy, and that your day was so nice. We were a little worried about the weather for a while, but it all turned out perfectly! Again, Thank you.

Emily · Married on 09/07/2013

Rev. Judith rocks!! We put off finding an Officiant longer than what we should have and lucky us - ended up finding the best, Rev. Judith! We spoke with one other lady but I remember telling my now husband that I just had a really good feeling about Rev. Judith. She is so organized, articulates everything you need to know so well AND has a very pleasant personality we both loved. We received many compliments about our Officiant and everyone wondered where we found her! You will not be disappointed if you decide to use Rev. Judith. She knows what she is doing and does it well. It does require your participation but the end result is a very put together personalized ceremony that all of your guests and you will remember always. Thank you Rev. Judith!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Emily,
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, you two rocked it too!! Your day was wonderful, and the two of you were so much fun! I hope the rest of your celebration was super-enjoyable.

Heather · Married on 09/01/2013

Rev Judith Guasch made our wedding ceremony personable and memorable. She made the planning process super easy and was available to answer questions anytime. The ceremony was perfect and I received several compliments. Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Heather:
    THANK YOU very much! Your day was beautiful in every way, as were you. I was so happy to work with the two of you. It makes me so happy to know that not only did my couples enjoy their ceremonies, but that their guests did as well.
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/18/2013

I must say out of all my vendors, she was my fav. She went over and above my expectations and was there for me every step of the way if I needed anything. She made our wedding the way we wanted bc we weren't a traditional wedding. I just luv her and thanks for making my day so wonderful.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Laura:
    THANK YOU so very much. I will always remember the two of you, speaking of un-traditional... especially your "pimped out" entrance into the reception. We enjoyed our time spent with you and appreciate you sharing your experience.

Monica · Married on 07/31/2013

Our wedding was so much better then we ever expected Rev Judith Guasch was wonderful.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Monica:
    Thank you so much. I hope you saw my Elopement Page "Elope PA & MD" on FB. I have one of your photos there! It was fantastic working with the two of you.

Arlene · Married on 07/20/2013

Rev. Judith is fantastic!!! We really appreciated everything she did for us.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Hi Arlene,
    Thank you so much! I thoroughly enjoyed working with the two of you, and your day was so enjoyable.
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 07/13/2013

Our experience of working with Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div was phenomenal. As I jokingly stated throughout the wedding planning process, it was my first (and only, of course ;D) wedding, so I had no idea what I was doing! Rev. Judith L. Guasch did a great job with leading us through the entire planning process and was very flexible to caterer our big day to truly reflect us as a couple. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wishes to have a memorable wedding ceremony on their big day!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Annie:
    THANK YOU for sharing your experience of working with me. With your anniversary being so close to ours, I will always remember you two. I have to say, I've met my "organizational" match with you though! :) I guess I'll have to get you the deluxe set of highlighters for Christmas!!

Jess · Married on 06/22/2013

Rev. Judith did an amazing job! Her attention to detail was outstanding. My husband is Italian and we incorporated a rather obscure tradition into our ceremony. Rev. Judith researched and wrote a customized section of our ceremony just for that. She also found out about some more Italian traditions and incorporated them in a very thoughtful way. My husband was very touched when she gave him a piece of iron to keep in his pocket for luck. She went above and beyond in every way. She was very organized, even when I wasn't. Rev. Judith preformed an absolutely beautiful ceremony for us, and every guest that I spoke to commented on what a wonderful job she did. She even used bits of stories that my husband and I had told her in passing as an opening blessing for the ceremony. Excellent job all around!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Jess:
    THANK YOU so much. I had so much fun working with the two of you. I know how important the cultural details were for the two of you, and when I was researching your other piece is when I found out about the piece of iron. I'm glad he enjoyed that too. I will not soon forget your wedding, and am glad that he didn't faint with the heat. It was definitely very warm on your wedding day!

Nicky · Married on 06/08/2013

My husband and I had a hard time finding someone to marry us because we lived together before we got married. Rev. Judith didn't hesitate when we called to ask her. Not only is she a kind, professional and lovely woman, she took the time to really get to know us. As a result of that our ceremony was very personal and perfectly reflected Luke and I's realtionship. So many people commented on how wonderful the ceremony was.
    Rev. Judith managed to make the ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be and it really was perfect. I highly recommend her to ANY couple getting married. She was truly the best!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Nicky,
    Thank you so much. It's difficult for me to imagine the prejudice against couples who live together in this day and age. I'm glad though, that you found me and we were able to work together. I'm even more glad that you were pleased with your ceremony.

Michele · Married on 05/11/2013

Rev. Judith was great! She made our ceremony personal to us and worked hard to find out what our personalities were! Many people came up to us after the ceremony and commented on how nice it was and how much it fit 'us'! I would strongly recommend her!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Michele:
    Thank you very much! I loved working with the two of you, and will never forget that you helped convince my daughter to do the Babushka Ceremony at her wedding. For that I thank you as well. Many blessings for a bright future.

Megan · Married on 05/04/2013

We chose Rev. Judith as our ceremony officiant and could not have been happier. Leading up to the wedding she was very helpful in planning the specific details of our ceremony. She helped guide us to create the exact ceremony that we had envisioned. For the rehearsal and wedding, she was fun, professional, and helped everyone stay calm and relaxed. We would recommend Rev. Judith to anyone!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Megan:
    Thank you so much, and happy (almost) anniversary! I enjoyed working with the two of you so very much, and actually had a wedding at your same venue this weekend and was thinking about you. They had rain just before, and like you ~ had beautiful sun for the ceremony itself!!

Sidney · Married on 04/27/2013

We recieved so many comments from guests about how wonderful Reverend Judith was - many said it was the best ceremony that they had ever been to! And that is what the day is really about. She is so warm and down to earth, and helped keep our nerves at bay. And gave such a personal touch to the ceremony.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Sidney:
    THANK YOU very much. Your Orchard wedding was beautiful, and the two of you did so much work to make the day perfect and personal in every way. I especially LOVED your menu board!
    Blessings for many married years of bliss.
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 04/12/2013

Rev. Judith Guasch was excellent to work with, and were not just saying that because she is my mom. We did the pre-marriage counseling with her, and she treated us like any other couple. We both learned a lot about ourselves and each other, and it helped me to learn to open up my feelings with my fiance' (now my husband) more.

We had the rehearsal at 10 a.m. on the morning of the wedding, after we finished setting up the venue and the rehearsal went by very smoothly and took a little bit of nerves off both of us. The ceremony which we had planned was beautiful and definitely meant a lot to both of us. She helped make the day memorable and exciting!! And all of our guests talked about how wonderful the ceremony was.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Tara,
    What can I say? THANK YOU for taking the time to review my services. You know I love the two of you, and it was definitely my honor to be the one standing with you both performing your ceremony. Even if we both did cry a bit.
    Love,
    Rev. Judith (Mom)

Laura · Married on 04/07/2013

Rev. Judith and Deanna were awesome to work with. With us having to schedule and cancel our wedding multiple times due to health and financial reasons they were always right there willing to work with us. We are so glad we went from having a large wedding to an elopement package. We had a blast working with you and will definitely recommend you to whoever we know that gets engaged. Thank You so much for everything.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Laura,
    Thank you. Both Deanna and I were very pleased to work with the two of you. I'm so glad the health issues are finally turning around for both of you. You had a stunning day, and we are so glad you were pleased.
    Rev. Judith & Deanna

beth · Married on 04/06/2013

I cannot tell you enough how wonderful our wedding ceremony was! Judith did a fantastic job, capturing special details of our lives together and incorporating them into our ceremony. She was extremely easy to work with and responsive to any needs we had. This was one of the best memories we will have from our wedding day. Thank you Judith!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Beth,
    THANK YOU so much. I hope you saw the blog I wrote about the story with your grandmother. I was so touched by you and your family. I'm so glad to know all of you. Bo said he saw you at work the first day back, and when he called me, I was just looking at your honeymoon pics on FB. I'm sure we'll be seeing you very soon.

Charlyn · Married on 03/20/2013

First off I must say, I am more then blown away by this woman. She went far beyond any needs I expected her to take care of. My husband and I married back March 20th, 2013. Judith is now considered a friend. She is a true soul and will walk with anyone through the entire time you are planning. She has a special place in my heart in-particular because she was there when I picked out my dress, a rare occurrence because her beautiful daughter was going to be married as well. My mother passed, and she was there for me too. It meant the world to me. As well we had a loss right before the wedding and she gave me guidance I needed to live the life worth living. I could never thank her enough. As far as the ceremony, it was even better then what she described. Although she described and worked with me constantly, it was more beautiful then I could explain. I even got nervous laughing during the ceremony and she pulled me back so I wouldn't kill it, and did it smoothly. Her husband even took great pictures too!!! The package we got had ever word spoken so we often go through it to remember our beautifully amazing day! The Celtic ceremony she provided was eloquently delivered and I felt amazing. I wish that I had the words to really describe it. She remembered things I would never have thought of as well, she organized things I didn't think of before the ceremony and kept me calm to the point and even put things in perspective. Through it all, I am very satisfied and so very happy I happened to stumble upon her. If you want something beautiful, amazing and deserving, Rev. Judith L. Guasch is who you do want. Please don't think you will get your moneys worth from anyone else. She honestly, should charge more. So her prices are more then reasonable. Thank you Judith and all you have given me because memories cannot change and I can look back and smile. On an extra note: She understood every individual circumstance and I had to change things because of the weather, extra guests

Sent on 09/26/2013

Charlyn:
    THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Your review brought tears to my eyes as I remembered the day we met up, and were both headed to the bridal salon. I have never been a part of one of my bride's dress shopping experience, and you are the only bride who saw my daughter in HER dress! I'm so glad I could be there with you through thick and thin, and I consider you a friend as well.

Julie · Married on 12/31/2012

Rev. Judith is wonderful. She's very accommodating and will tailor your ceremony to fit your personality. She did a fantastic job!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Julie,
    Thank you very much. Your wedding was just beautiful, and I have told several people about the floral arrangements you had there.
  • Amber and Jesse

Amber and Jesse · Married on 12/15/2012

Rev. Judith was the answer to our prayers.
    Our wedding date was set and everything was in place for December 15, 2012. It got to be October of 2012 and the minister of our church finally brought us in for our first session of marriage counseling. We finally were givien the opportunity to okay some things with her. Turns out she had a different direction she wanted to go with our ceremony and we wanted something totally different than what she was willing to give. At this point we knew that this minister really wasn't for us. After some verbal insults we begin looking for other options two months before the wedding was to take place.
    That is when I remember how much I loved Rev. Judith's ceremony she did for a friend of mine. I called my friend and got Rev. Judith's email address and within 15 minutes Rev. Judith was calling me on the phone.
    I have always been a firm believer in things happen for a reason, and to let them happen. Because, in the end, they always have a way of working out.
    Rev. Judith put the plans in motion and we got our packet via email. Let me just say she has quite the assortment of readings, verses, and ideas. We were so pleased with all of the options. As my now husband and I sat reading though everything there were some things that would make us laugh right out loud and some readings that made us cry. Rev. Judith offers many ideas and suggestions to make your ceremony truly yours.
    She goes above and beyond to make your day memorable. Even if it entails taking an after dinner shot with the groom.
    We couldn't have asked for a better answer to our prayers, thank you once again Rev. Judith for making our day so special, for not letting me cry though the whole ceremony, and for telling me my make-up was running (giving me the opportunity to get my hanky out of its secret hiding spot). After all the hustle and bustle is over with, we look back on our wedding day and all we can do is smile. Thank you for making our dreams possible!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Amber and Jesse,
    WOW, thank you so very much! You two were so much fun to work with, and I loved the touches of humor throughout your day, from your dad's "accessory" walking you down the aisle, to the mustaches, everything was stunning. I was honored to be able to fill in when things went sour with the other minister, and I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I don't think I will ever forget the two of you, especially that after dinner shot with your hubby!!