176 Reviews for Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div, Wedding Officiant

Customized Vows (2)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Counseling (1)

Wow what to say about Rev Judith she was just amazing to work with and we were so pleased we found her to do our ceremony she talked and emailed me the entire way and made our wedding that much more perfect she has seen it all and done it all and I'm quite sure there is not many problems she cant slove anyone looking for someone to officiate there wedding should definitely look her up we were so glad we did

Profile Picture Timothy, 7/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal

We love Rev. Judith!! We live in TN and coordinated our entire elopement service with Rev. Judith through emails. She helped us to know when to arrive in Gettysburg to obtain our marriage license in plenty of time. Everything was perfect the day of our ceremony! We highly highly recommend Rev. Judith!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Having Judith as our wedding officiant was THE BEST decision we could’ve made for our special day. She made everything so easy and perfect! Thank you, Judith ❤️

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Judith was very bright and warming, she did a really good job

Profile Picture Cara, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed

We had a wonderful, beautiful Wedding last October at Sachs Covered Bridge in Gettysburg, thanks to Rev. Judith - She made us feel comfortable and put us at ease in the ceremony. We have great memories of our Wedding thanks to her and Victorian Photography studio too who took our pictures. If you want a simple, beautiful elopement Wedding in a picturesque setting, call Judith- she's the best! Our ceremony was truly the best! Thanks Judith ❤️

Profile Picture Michele , 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Having Rev. Judith officiate our wedding was the best decision that my wife and I made. We went with the wedding ceremony package that enabled us to customize our ceremony--yes, it was more expensive, but worth EVERY penny. From the very beginning of the process, Rev. Judith made herself extremely available for us and anything that we needed, which was a huge stress reliever. When it came down the designing the ceremony, it was exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day, Rev. Judith truly made our ceremony special and most importantly, real and full of love and compassion. Our guests raved about how fabulous she was and what an amazing job she did.

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

I truly thought that my day was going to be a disaster after another officiant took our money and ran. I messaged Rev Judith 2 short weeks before our planned date and she was nothing short of amazing in making it all come together. It was a rainy day today but it was a beautiful day. If I could give a million stars I would! So thank you Rev Judith for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Recommend 100% !!! Rev. Judith made our ceremony everything we could have imagined and more! From the first time we spoke and all the tons of emails between then and the wedding Rev. Judith was always so pleasant to work with! I always had tons of questions and she was so speedy to answer and help out. When it came to writing our own wedding vows she helped to edit them and make them just right. We had so many compliments on how personalized Rev. Judith had made our ceremony! All the reading and planning and answering questions she has you do is beyond worth all the time you spend getting to help plan and personalize your very own ceremony. We were beyond pleased with our wedding ceremony! She really covers all the little details when you have a face to face meeting prior to the big day. I am hoping years down the road if we want to renew our wedding vows that Rev. Judith will be there to help us in doing that! Also feel like we have gained someone as a life long friend. Cant get better than that! Thank you Rev. Judith for all that you do and making our day so magical!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Rev. Judith was great!! She is such a sweet lady who did an amazing job at our ceremony. Her outline of our ceremony was easy to follow, which helped in making everything run smoothly. She has a very calming presence on what is an emotional day. Rev. Judith helped to ease my nerves while standing up at the alter with my now husband. The ceremony was intimate and everything that we wanted. Highly recommend Rev. Judith!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Judith was incredible to work with. She has so many options to make your ceremony uniquely you! She is accommodating and responds quickly. She also provides a lot of great advice on how to make the ceremony flawless. She absolutely made our ceremony perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/17/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

I normally don't write reviews but Rev. Judith Guash deserves it. She married my husband and I and couldn't make the process more smoother for us. I gotta admit, I was a wreck because a wedding is a huge deal. Thank God for Rev. Judith who was there anytime we needed her. She is personable and funny and caring and so down to earth. We still talk even after the fact. We didn't consider her someone we hired, she was more than just a friend. She is family. So if your looking for someone who is prompt, legitimate and reasonable and someone who is just there for you 200%, then Rev. Judith is your lady. Thanks again Judith, you are the best!!

Profile Picture Robert, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was amazing! I was having a hard time finding an officiant. It was coming down to the wire and I still had no luck. God sent this angle to me. From the 1st time I talked to her it felt like I have known her forever! She put all my worries at ease. She could tell how I was feeling overwhelmed and took everything made it work! She saved my sanity! I would have paid any amount for her to b standing by me on 1 of the best days of my life!

Profile Picture Danneill, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and, I had a great experience. He is incarcerated and, before reaching finding her; my husband and, I almost gave up because, no one would respond or everyone had certain stipulations and, we had to meet their expectations but, without judgement Judith welcomed him and, I with open arms. He felt so comfortable with her and, he's not one to do that, lol. The steps were simple and, her patience was greatly appreciated. She came to the prison and, never once discouraged our decision; even when we had questions about anything, she responded immediately... The experience overall was great and, I know this is business but, she made us feel so welcomed, as if we found a new friend in her... Perfect Woman For The Job!!!

Profile Picture Jenee, 3/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you want a custom wedding ceremony that people won't forget work with Rev. Judith. She has lots of options for all kinds of people and cultures. She makes you feel good about going into your wedding ceremony. We really enjoyed having her be a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Melissa , 8/29/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Great officiant. Made our ceremony so special and we received so many compliments! Would recommend her to all. She even got a special shawl for our Indian / Western wedding!

Profile Picture Maya, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Awesome. Her beautifully crafted ceremony captured a lot of who we really are. Wasn't sure how that was going to happen since she didn't know us but everyone has raved about how great she was. Totally easy to work with. Committed to making it 'YOUR' day

Profile Picture User4610398, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

LOVED Judith, she made our elopement feel like so much more than we expected, we loved it! Can't wait for when we renew our vows, we will definitely want Rev. Judith again, she just made everything feel wonderful and the location was great for some FALL love, just perfect we will never forget our day we became one. Judith is the best.

Profile Picture Cara-Shay, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Judith was a dream come true for our wedding. Eric and myself both got so much out of our pre-marriage counseling sessions. We had such a great time that we weren't quite sure what to do with ourselves once they were completed. Judith created the ideal ceremony for us. We needed laughter [to avoid being sobbing messes] and she kept the ceremony perfectly light but serious for us. I can't imagine saying 'I do' without her guidance and direction.

Thank you!!!!!

Profile Picture Justyne, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Judith provided us with information to help us with our spontaneous wedding plans.
Our dream vacation turned into our dream wedding in Gettysburg. She guided us from the
courthouse for the license and every step of the way answering any questions and giving
us valuable information about how it was done "back then" .
Our plan was to have tin type photos done and that escalated into "why not get married while
in Civil War era clothing" That's where Rev. Judith came in. In communication with the photo studio and Rev. Judith we were able to have our wedding right there, complete with tin types. It was a wonderful experience and we will always be grateful for the ceremony of our lives.
Thank you, Rev. Judith, for all you did for us and all the history you brought into our ceremony.
We love you and God Bless you for who you are.
Art and Dee

Profile Picture User4605891, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

This woman is a Saint or she should be..lol. She has a lot of great bridal packages and will work with you to customize it to fit you, your budget, and your groom. My wedding was 10/5/2014 in the mountains, and she did such a great job blending my christian aspects, and my husbands non religious aspects to the ceremony. Everything was taken care of. She even helped me help my mother with last minute details and keeping her and my husband sane. She is truly a great person with a beautiful spirit. We are so glad she was the person to marry us.

She is worth 100 times what she is asking for..

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Judith is an amazing officiant from start to finish. She helped us to make our ceremony absolutely exactly what we wanted it to be. We were able to personalize everything from our readings to including my daughter in our ceremony. She also took the time to get to know us so that the ceremony was even more personal.

It's been almost 2 weeks since our wedding and we are still getting compliments on our ceremony and how wonderful and different it was. Not your typical ceremony due to the personalization.

If you want the perfect ceremony, the ability to personalize it, and professionalism, pick Judith for your officiant.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Judith did a fantastic job!! We cannot say enough great things about her or our Ceremony. She customized everything and made our ceremony extremely personal. We opted for the Handfasting Ceremony which was also unique. Rev Judith is a down-to-earth officiant that honestly takes an interest in her Bride & Groom. She helped us to understand the whole process and feel relaxed as well. She comes prepared and offers a variety of selections to make each piece customizable. AMAZING AMAZING JOB!!! Nothing but great feedback from our guests as well!! 5+++++ stars!!!

Profile Picture User4464949, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Judith did such a good job for our ceremony. My husband and I dressed in 1860 attire and Judith dressed in that time period also. She explained everything and was very patient! She was wonderful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judith was fantastic! She was prompt, professional, fun, and funny! She loves love and takes her job very seriously. The process was so easy. She did all of the work for us and has a lot of very creative ideas! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/24/14, 4 Reviews