Rev. Emily King Reviews

6 | New York, NY

6 Reviews for Rev. Emily King

6 Rev. Emily King Reviews

Patrick · Married on 11/12/2011

We had our wedding at bear mountain in the hudson valley, NY. We were very pleased with Emily. She helped us design a very elegant bilingual ceremony (French and English). All our guest were really impressed with her ceremony. I would highly recommend her for a wedding(or other ceremonies), especially if you are looking for a bilingual ceremony. Her comments and availibility were a +.

Tia · Married on 08/20/2011

Emily did an exceptional job crafting our wedding ceremony. It was everything we could've hoped for and more. The journey to our wedding ceremony was challenging sometimes but she really helped us stay focused on what was important as well as serving as a compassionate, sensitive and patient shepherd to a ceremony we will cherish for the rest of our lives. She created a deeply personal ceremony that reflected our values and the spirit in which we wanted to enter our marriage.

Her work was one of the many blessings bestowed on our marriage. So many people told us how moving the ceremony was and what a great job she did. Even the musicians were crying! We highly recommend Emily.

Lisa · Married on 12/05/2010

We can't say enough good things about Emily. How do you properly thank the person who gave you the wedding ceremony of your dreams? My husband and I had a long list of requirements: bilingual, multicultural, non-denominational with hints of Anglican and Catholic tradition...I could go on. She designed the perfect wedding script that embodied everything we wanted and more, and presided over the ceremony with authority and grace. Several guests actually asked for copies of our wedding script afterwards! Thank you, Emily, for a day neither we nor our guests will ever forget.

Edward · Married on 06/21/2008

Because of Emily King, our wedding was everything we could have possibly hoped for, and two years later, our friends and family still talk about how wonderful she was, and about the humor, power, and beauty of the ceremony itself. Emily made it possible for us to have a wedding that was deeply personal—that truly reflected our story—and yet still felt timeless and connected to things larger than ourselves. Beyond that, she is an extraordinary presence to have at your side on the biggest day of your life. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Julie · Married on 10/03/2009

Emily created an amazing wedding ceremony for my October, 2009 wedding. I think we received more compliments on the ceremony than on anything else that day (and that includes food, flowers, and music!). We had some of our more religious guests say that it was the most beautiful, sacred ceremony they've witnessed; others said they were happy to hear a ceremony that wasn't cookie-cutter; and still others said how much they laughed and cried. It was great. Emily really took the time to get to know us and what's important to us and she weaved our story into a ceremony that was truly unique. To her, it's not just a wedding, it's the start of a lifelong companionship and she knows how to kick it off the right way! I have two brothers-in-law and I hope they consider Emily when they tie the knot! I would highly recommend Emily to any couple who wants a unique, memorable ceremony.