Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy Reviews

67 | Stanley, NC

67 Reviews for Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2017

Patrick is the best! He was great to work with and made the ceremony the best anyone had ever witnessed. Everyone told us how great he was. He has such a great personality and made us all feel at ease. The wedding flowed perfectly and couldn't have been any better. We would recommend him to anyone that needs a wedding officiant!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Ashlee · Married on 06/10/2017

Patrick was amazing. When we had to look last minute for someone to officiate our wedding, he was MORE than accommodating. He was great. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2017

Patrick is such a pleasure to work with. He is so friendly and makes you feel at ease at each meeting. He created the perfect ceremony for us and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/06/2017

Patrick was outstanding! We really loved having him be apart of our wedding.
    He has a great sense of humor which made us feel you relaxed, like nothing could go wrong!
    He made us feel so relaxed and made it look like we knew what we were doing up there! HA! Patrick was absolutely awesome! He really knows what he is doing and he does it perfectly! 10/10

Sent on 06/06/2017

Blair · Married on 05/19/2017

Patrick married my husband and I on 5/18/18 at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, and he was amazing. He is so kind and funny and put us both at ease on our big day and was able to keep us calm through a few issues that happened day of. The ceremony was beautiful - so many people came up to us during the reception and complimented Patrick's skill in keeping us and the guests engaged. Furthermore, he prepared our ceremony exactly the way we wanted it and ensured that we knew exactly what to expect. Also, because of Patrick, we were able to get our marriage license quickly and almost effortlessly. We highly recommend Patrick - he is simply the best in every way.

Sent on 05/21/2018

James · Married on 04/29/2017

I am not certain we have the words to adequately express what it meant to us to have Patrick be part of our wedding, but we will give it a shot. From the first phone conversation with Patrick it was immediately clear that he was the perfect choice to be our officiant. He not only guided us through the process but he reassured us each step of the way. His suggestions, guidance, calm demeanor and ultimately his friendship were all priceless additions to our big day. My wife and I could not be happier that we chose Patrick as our officiant and can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without him.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Elena · Married on 03/18/2017

Patrick was an absolute pleasure to work with. He helped us customize our vows to create a beautiful ceremony. We received so many compliments from our guest. Patrick helped ease our nerves throughout the whole process. My husband and I feel very blessed to have found Rev. Patrick Maloy and we would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Katie · Married on 01/28/2017

We absolutely LOVED having Patrick Maloy as our officiant!!! After we met up with him for the first time to go over details and figure out if he is a good match for us, we knew right away that he was! He has a really good sense of humor, very kind, professional, calming, and willing to help wherever he can. We had the best time just talking to him. He gave us all of the information that we needed to know to make our wedding magical and seamless. He presented us with all of our options on how we wanted our ceremony and let us decide what we wanted and how we wanted it. He never pushed anything on us, not even his services. If you are looking for an officiant in the area, I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Logan · Married on 10/29/2016

Patrick did such a fantastic job. My husband and I met with him a month or so before the wedding to go over all the details. We personalized a few details to make the ceremony a little bit more of "our own". I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Dr. Patrick did such a great good with our ceremony! He wrote everything perfectly and we couldn't have asked for anything better! He is very kind and if you ever need advice he is more than happy to help! Thank you Dr. Patrick for everything!

Love Daniel & Sarah

Sent on 11/16/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Maloy. He listened to us and planned the perfect ceremony for my husband and I. He even reminded me to breathe when the wedding jitters struck during the ceremony. Working with the Maloys was one of the best decisions we made. We are so grateful to him for everything. Dr. Maloy is one of the main reasons everything was as special as it was. Even though he is in high demand, he made us feel like we were the only couple he was working with. He is an amazing person and we were honored to have him lead us into life as man and wife.

Sent on 10/28/2016

BARBARA · Married on 09/15/2016

Patrick was just so wonderful! He was perfect for our small ceremony. He worked with us to tailor our vows and ceremony to be specific to us and he really set us at ease on our day. His great sense of humor and personable manner made all of our guests feel a part of the ceremony and he gave handkerchiefs to the mothers when the tears began to flow!! He was just so great! Would recommend him to everyone we know!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Alan · Married on 08/20/2016

Patrick is simply the man! He's incredible at what he does, fast to respond, always there for you, and great to work with. It was an honor to have him as the officiant at our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the job he did. Thanks Patrick!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2016

Mr. and Mrs. Maloy are an outstanding duo when it comes to weddings. I would highly recommend them both for any wedding. Patrick takes the time to get to know you and understand what you want out of the ceremony. He goes above and beyond making sure everything is in order and easy going. Even when I started crying at the altar he had a handkerchief ready and didn't miss a beat with the ceremony. I can't imagine my wedding without them involved. Do yourself a favor and take away some stress of the planning and hire these two. You will not regret it, I promise.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Caroline · Married on 05/14/2016

Patrick made our day so wonderful!! We met with him once prior to the wedding, and he walked us through a book to get to know us and personalize our ceremony. In the end, our ceremony was exactly what we had envisioned in terms of messaging. He also made it the exact desired length we had requested. It's nerve wracking to be up in front of everyone, but he kept us calm and guided us through the whole thing.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Rev. Maloy did a fantastic job at our wedding. Everything was smooth and professional. He's genuine and compassionate and I would recommend him to anyone. My wife and I couldn't be happier with our decision to have Rev. Maloy be a part of our special day, he made us feel at ease and left us with no regrets.

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • P&G

Gladys · Married on 04/09/2016

Rev. Patrick officiated our wedding ceremony, and what a beautiful ceremony it was! From our first meeting with him, my husband and I knew we made the right choice! Rev. Patrick's warm personality gave us this calming effect that was so important as we planned one of the biggest days of our lives. He was extremely helpful in planning the different aspects of our wedding ceremony. He listened to our ideas about what we would like to include, and he made great suggestions as well. With his guidance, my husband and I wrote our wedding vows -- unique and meaningful to us. Rev. Patrick considered the vows the heart of the ceremony -- we couldn't agree more! Thank you for such a wonderful, touching ceremony we will forever cherish!

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • F

Fiorella · Married on 12/19/2015

Patrick was integral to making our wedding a complete success. His mentality of "calm blue waters" made us feel at ease. Constantly a professional, we knew we could count on him to successfully play his role, but at the same time he worked with us to make the experience our own. We truly felt that he was as excited for our wedding as we were.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Kim · Married on 11/29/2015

Patrick was phenomenal! The consummate professional that took charge and guided was calmly through the rehearsal and ceremony. The ceremony was absolutely lovely. We can't say enough kind things about him! I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a minister.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Genevieve · Married on 11/14/2015

We couldn't possibly say enough nice things about our experience with Dr. Maloy and we consider ourselves very lucky to have chosen him to be our officiant at our recent wedding. We felt Dr. Maloy was a wonderful bridge between our varying faith backgrounds and that we had complete creative control over the process of developing our ceremony, while also being able to rely on his guidance. Our friends and family loved our ceremony and so did we!

Sent on 12/02/2015

We can't say enough about Patrick - he's absolutely amazing and incredibly kind! He worked with us extensively to make our day one we would forever remember. We're so grateful to him!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2015

We really enjoyed working with Rev.Dr. Patrick Maloy! He kept the occasion both serious and lighthearted. He built rapport with us leading up to the wedding, which I really appreciated. And he has a great sense of humor. Very organized, knowledgeable on the marriage license process, and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Carolyn · Married on 03/28/2015

I feel so lucky to have found Patrick! We went to his website and started watching his video and instantly my mom said "we need him!!" She was right (of course) and once I chatted with him on the phone I knew he would be the perfect officiant for our day. We aren't super-religious so it was nice to have an array of ceremony options to choose from. Patrick had everything from very modern (little religion) to very traditional ceremonies AND you could mix and match (which is what I did) and I absolutely loved it. We got several compliments from guests and bridal party members on how fabulous our officiant was! He even made me laugh during the ceremony (in a good way) and handed me a handkerchief after I got a little bit emotional. He was so professional, funny, thoughtful and kind that our day went absolutely seamlessly. I'm amazed at how calm I was, and I know Patrick played a major part in that. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Jenna · Married on 11/01/2014

Patrick was an gift from God! I never in a million years imagined my wedding ceremony would be as perfect as it was. Patrick officiated our ceremony with love, respect and care. He took time to get to know both of us, find out why we are such a good match, and made a point to make us feel comfortable, and connected to the ceremony. Patrick is a true professional, who is a master of love and marriage. He cares deeply for his clients, and will go above and beyond to make sure the day is just how you dreamed.

Each work is spoken with meaning, and his personality welcomed every one of our guests. He is a gem, and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2014
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 10/03/2014

Patrick was amazing to work with. He came highly recommended by several people and he was kind enough to work with our budget, so I knew we had to go with him.

During our first visit, he made me and my husband very comfortable with going through the process of deciding on our vows. He's been doing this a long time and it shows. he has a great personality and is wonderful to work with.

During our ceremony, he checked in to make sure I was ok and not nervous. Even during the ceremony, he checked on both of us to ensure that we were breathing and not going to faint. haha!

We had several guests who commented on the great ceremony he performed. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/02/2014