12 Reviews for Rev. Dr. Nicholas J. Boas

Non-religious (1)
No Denomination (1)
12 Rev. Dr. Nicholas J. Boas Reviews

We loved Rev. Dr. Nick Boas! He was so sweet, very attentive and on time to our wedding. He made us feel so calm when I got to the alter, when I had been very anxious prior. He met with us on a local coffee shop on the cape and went over a customized ceremony timeline, exactly to our specifications. He wrote us some lovely vows, since we were both a little shy about writing our own. I would highly recommend Nick Boas to anyone looking for an officiant who is very relaxed, personable and traditional; he was all those traits and more. He made our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/28/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

He wrote an absolutely beautiful ceremony for us!!!! It was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Violet, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Boas was the perfect officiant for our wedding on Cape Cod. He was extremely accessible, professional and personable from our first call to the day of. Reverend Boas seamlessly incorporated all our ideas into the ceremony after just one phone call and was accommodated a few last minute changes with no hesitation. He had a wonderful, calming, joyful presence during the ceremony and we could not have been happier with how it came out. I would recommend Reverend Boas to anyone getting married on Cape Cod.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nicholas Boas organized a beautiful ceremony for us. He told us not to worry about anything and that everything would be perfect. He was right. We highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for the perfectly romantic ceremony.

Profile Picture Liane, 8/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have been more happy to share our wedding day with Reverend Boas, he really did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony! From our initial meetings, to follow-up phone calls, email communications and pre-wedding questions, Reverend Boas was always available, responsive, prompt and professional. We really enjoyed our meetings with Reverend Boas and we were so glad that he could accomodate all of the special elements we wanted into our ceremony. He was flexible with helping to support our vision and provided guidance when we needed it on readings, content, etc. When we decided not to write our own vows relatively last minute, a week or two before the wedding, Reverend Boas was flexible and helped us finalize the ceremony. The day of the wedding, Rev. Boas was on time and was a calming and supportive presence and he was a clear and deliberate public speaker. We received many compliements on the service and it truly was a very special day for me and my new husband! We'd recommend Reverend Boas to any couple looking for a warm and supportive minister/officiant!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/16/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was such a pleasure working with Rev. Boas. He was very responsive from my initial inquiry, and we were immediately comfortable when we met him in person. From our conversation, he customized a service that was perfect for us. He has a wonderful personality and his easygoing nature made us very comfortable during the ceremony.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/21/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Boas was the first officiant we met with and the second we met him we knew he was going to marry us. He was very laid back, friendly and had a great sense of humor which is what we were looking for. We didnt want our ceremony to be an emotional one so we asked if we could have some humor and he did just that.

Thank You Rev. Boas for being a part of our special day and providing excellent service!!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/14/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Nick J.Boas was amazing, His warm friendly personality made him feel like one of the family. The ceromony was so beautiful and perfect my guest and still talking about it. Nick also drove from the cape to foxboro not only for the wedding but also for the rehersal (which he did not have too) i can wait to renew our vows so nick can marry us again. Thank you Rev. Nick - Nikki and Sean DeMayo

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/25/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Nick was great! We live far from the wedding site, so we really needed someone to trust. He let us customize our vows, gave helpful tips, and filed the paperwork immediately. Many people have told me it was the most, "personal" service they ever witnessed. We could never have done that without his flexibility.

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/27/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Nick was a joy to work with. He really let us customize our ceremony and added the little details that would make our family happy. He made it very calming and comfortable for us and my nerves never for the best of me. He also filed all of our paperwork for us in a prompt manner. I highly recommend Rev. Nick as an officiant.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 6/21/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Boas was very easy to work with. We wanted a very casual and intimate ceremony. We provided some readings we liked and he gave us some suggestions on the order of things based on his experience. His opening was lovely although I felt it could have been a bit more personal to us as a couple. He was willing to travel to us on the South Shore for a great price. I was very happy that we chose him to be a part of our special day.

Profile Picture meaghan, 9/1/12, 7 Reviews