Wedding Dayz Reviews

84 | Mechanicsburg, PA

84 Reviews for Wedding Dayz

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2012

Dave from Wedding Dayz was awesome! He traveled from Harrisburg area to Philadelphia to perform our wedding ceremony. He did a wonderful job and guests were raving about how well done the ceremony was! He was very flexible with us through the planning process and helped us to create a memorable and amazing ceremony. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Christy · Married on 01/14/2012

We used Dave DiRaddo as our officiant for our January wedding at the Capitol Rotunda. He was so helpful in offering suggestions for planning a special wedding perfectly suited to us. He suggested a sand pouring ceremony as a way to include my husband's 4 year old daughter in the ceremony and it was simply beautiful. His message was short but very meaningful, and his voice was loud enough to be heard by everyone in the Capitol Rotunda setting. We have already recommended him to other people we know who are getting married soon. I would HIGHLY recommend Dave - we were very pleased that we found him and that he was part of making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 01/20/2012
  • Sulyn

Sulyn · Married on 07/16/2011

We immediately felt comfortable with Dave from our first meeting. He is a warm and inviting person, and can also naturally command a room. He delivered a fun and informative dress rehearsal that put everyone at ease for the next day. The ceremony service he delivered surprised us all and it was so touching. We received many compliments on his service. We are so appreciative of his special words and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/13/2011

Laura · Married on 06/04/2011

He was amazing--all my guests thought he was wonderful and gave a great message. He's flexible and wants to do whatever you want to make the day special!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Angie · Married on 04/22/2011

I cannot say enough about Rev. Dave!!!! He made my ceremony PERFECT!!!! My husband and I are not very religous and Rev. Dave made our cermemony just for us!! He focued on friends and family, which was perfect for us!!!! He responded to all my emails with in a day and had great advice for all my questions. He really made me feel at ease!!! He calmed me right before the ceremony when I was "freaking out". Also he went above and beyond for us. We had an issue with the rain and our marrage licence and Rev. Dave answered my phone call at 11:00 at night on Easter Sunday to reassure me that I could get a new licence. He then took the time out of his schedule to sign our new licence. Truly a GREAT guy!!!!! Many guestes came up to me after the wedding and complimented him on his enegry and great words at our ceremony. He also is a great price and very flexible!! Thank you Rev. Dave!!!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Linda · Married on 03/19/2011

My husband and I were living in Michigan and wanting to get married by a Christian minister but didn't have any idea how to find someone we liked from a distance. Wanda and the Gettysburg Hotel recommended Reverend Dave DiRaddo and after talking on the phone, made the trip to Gettysburg to meet with Rev. DiRaddo. We immediately hit it off. He has a great sense of humor and was very easy to talk to. All the way up to the wedding he was a steady calming force to ease the jitters and nerves. The day of the wedding, he had everything ready and the service was perfect. All of my family, to include my Catholic parents and my husbands Athiest parents loved Rev. DiRaddo. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a minister for their ceremony. Thanks Dave. We loved you. And as we look back on our ceremony, there isn't anything we wish we had done differently.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Denise · Married on 12/31/2010

Dave was amazing! He made all the decisions with us and coached us on the way. Our service was so moving that several friends asked where he ministered at so they could go to his church! Our day would not have been as special without him. You cannot go wrong with Dave!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Regan · Married on 12/04/2010

Dave was great! We knew from our first meeting that we had picked our perfect officiant. Dave is a great listener and really tries to match his ceremony to the personality of his clients. After the wedding we had so many people asking us about where we found him and telling us how much they loved him and the ceremony. I highly recommend Dave and Wedding Dayz.

Sent on 12/29/2010

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2010

He was so wonderful and easy to work with. We got so many compliments and people asking how we found him. I will def recommend him to my friends when they are going thru the wedding process.

Sent on 12/11/2010

Caryn · Married on 09/11/2010

Dave was incredible! The officiant is obviously one of the most important parts of the wedding. After meeting with him once at Border's we knew he would be performing our ceremony. My husband and I are not overly religious. Dave performed an interfaith ceremony touching briefly on both our religions. After our initial meeting I had emailed him a few times for guidance, we spoke on the phone a few times and then rehearsal day was here and we met with him for the second and last time before the wedding. I can't express enough how amazing he was... so easy going and great to work with. Sometime between our first meeting and our wedding he had mentioned he passed a milestone... he just performed his 300th wedding. Thanks again Dave for making our wedding day so special.

Jeremy & Caryn (9/11/10)

Sent on 01/04/2011

Chuck · Married on 09/04/2010

Very good, made the day seem less stressful and had a good time. Everyone seemed to like him as well.

Sent on 09/13/2010
  • emandjess

Em · Married on 07/17/2010

We loved Dave!! All of our guests raved about how well he did during the ceremony...he was even funny and witty and offered great advice. I loved Dave and he made our wedding perfect. We met with him once and made a plan of what would happen. He wasn't able to come to our rehearsal because he had two others that day, but it wasn't an issue at all. He let us know exactly what to do and it was done. A great great guy and he is so funny and witty!! LOVED HIM!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Ayla · Married on 06/19/2010

Dave was an amazing Officiant! After the wedding my family and friends are still taking about how engaging and wonderful Dave DiRaddo was. He makes you feel so comfortable and his analogies are beautiful! If you are looking for someone who performs a candle or sand ceremony as well Dave is the Officiant for you!! Our SAnd ceremony was beautiful!

Sent on 07/12/2010
  • alabarre

April · Married on 06/06/2010

Dave provided us with a flawless service! He was very lighthearted and fun with wonderful passion and professionalism. We received numerous compliments about the ceremony and how he kept it interesting with our LOVE in mind. He spoke of togetherness and marriage in a way I've never heard. It was definietly an original service. Dave worked with us on any changes we wanted to make. He was VERY much about making it OUR ceremony. We loved him!!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Heather · Married on 06/05/2010

Dave was great. He made us feel comfortable the first time we met him. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and it was exactly what we wanted. All of our guest were very impressed with Dave. They said that his voice was nice and clear, this was important because our wedding was outside and there was no microphone. We enjoyed having Dave officiate our wedding and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/11/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2009

Everyone raved about how wonderful the minister was! Serious when needed, but kept the ceremony fun and light! He was great!

Sent on 07/15/2009

Abbie · Married on 06/13/2009

Dave was just what we wanted out of an officiant. We didn't want it to be very religious but still have a traditional touch. He meets with you (as many times as you'd like) to get to know you and plan just how you want the ceremony to go. He is a wonderful public speaker and has wonderful, thought out things to say. Lots of friends and family commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Not only is he good at speaking he also makes you feel comfortable and at ease. He did an exceptional job at our wedding and his message will last us a lifetime.

Sent on 08/27/2009

kristen · Married on 10/05/2008

WONDERFUL!!! Could not have asked for more ... what a blessing! I cannot say enough.

Sent on 10/08/2008

Stacie · Married on 06/21/2008

The service was absolutely perfect! Dave is an excellent public speaker and is naturally entertaining. He provided us with a service that was so fitting to us and our wishes; he exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 07/10/2008

Kristie · Married on 07/19/2007

Dave provided us with a wonderful ceremony! He was very easy to work with and helped us plan a ceremony that was truly us. Thanks Dave!

Sent on 08/06/2007

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2007

Dave is an awesome guy. He is so nice and very easy to work with. Not only were my husband and I pleased with his services, but we got so many positive comments from our guests about Dave. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/13/2007

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2007

Dave was a pleasure to have as our officiant. He made our ceremony very special. Our entire family complimented his style and choose of words. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/08/2007

Erlene · Married on 05/06/2007

Dave was an invaluable asset to our wedding. Not only did he marry us, but he made us feel at ease about the whole experience, which was starting to get very stressful! Dave was very accommodating and generously allowed us to have our wedding at his home. He knows what to do and he was comfortable and confident in advising us. Dave is a wonderful person! I wouldn't hesitate to HIGHLY recommend having Dave participate in your special day! Thanks so much, again, my friend. : )

Sent on 05/29/2007

Susan · Married on 04/28/2007

My husband I were both in my sisters wedding 2 years ago and Wedding Dayz performed their wedding ceremony. It was such a beautiful ceremony that we both decided when we got married, we had to use Wedding Dayz to perform our wedding ceremony as well.

Dave has a very special way of including your guests in the ceremony and making it all about you and making your special day SPECIAL and memorable.

After the wedding, several people came to us and said how beautiful and touching the ceremony was! We would highly recommend Wedding Dayz as they did an outstanding job and helped make our day even more memorable.

Sent on 06/14/2007

Katherine · Married on 03/03/2007

Dave was a Godsend! As I was looking for the right person to marry us I knew instantly that he was who I wanted. We had a very small ceramony but Dave treated every detail as if he was marrying royalty. He was sincere, professional, and the words he spoke for us were perfect. He made sure that our day was exactly as we wanted it. We could not have made a better choice. If you are looking for the perfect person for your ceramony, look no further you have found him.

Mrs. Katherine and Mr. Daniel Strait