Wedding Dayz Reviews

84 | Mechanicsburg, PA

84 Reviews for Wedding Dayz

Katie · Married on 08/01/2014

Reverend Dave was a Godsend (literally!) for our wedding! We had been planning a Catholic ceremony with my priest, but when things fell through and our priest cancelled on us about 2 1/2 weeks before the wedding, I was a wreck! I searched online and found Reverend Dave and put in an info request with an explanation of how desperate we were feeling because of what had happened. He called me almost immediately and only a few minutes into the conversation, after he assured me he was available on our day and would love to help us out, I really felt like it was meant to be. Things were obviously very rushed for us as far as planning out the ceremony, but Rev. Dave was extremely accommodating and helpful. He is such a professional and it is clear to everyone who has seen him preform a wedding that he is very passionate about it as well. He injected the perfect amount of humor and reverence into the ceremony and incorporated some more personal touches for us, like the sign of the cross for my catholic family. Our guests loved him as well and everyone we spoke to about the ceremony said that they thoroughly enjoyed it and that their attention was caught the entire time, and most thought that we had known him personally for years!

I can't thank Reverend Dave enough for helping us to have a beautiful wedding ceremony that we will remember forever. He was truly a blessing and I'm sure will make any wedding that much more special.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Beautiful ceremony. Works with the couple to make the day unique for them.

Sent on 06/29/2014

We found out about Reverend/Pastor Dave by recommendation from one of our trusted vendors and are SO glad we did! Dave was a real joy to work with and an absolutely amazing orator. He made the ceremony planning very easy, offered suggestions, was professional, and made sure that the ceremony was focused but personal. We got many compliments on our officiant and his exuberance, regardless of our guests' denomination. You're in good hands with Dave and will not regret working together.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Joshua · Married on 06/20/2014

Pastor Dave was the first and last person that we met with for our wedding. We first heard of him through a recommendation and after meeting with him, we were sold! He made the process so easy and thoughtless that I could not have asked for anymore. Only needed one meeting with him and at most three emails after that to confirm other information. He completely ran our rehearsal and everything went smooth. Our wedding ceremony was everything that we could have asked for. He did an amazing job! Everyone could not stop talking about him. We highly recommend Pastor Dave for anyone else that is interested!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Rev. Di Raddo was an amazing officiant and I am so glad we went with him. He is very responsive and accommodating and had great suggestions for us throughout the whole process. From the moment we met him, he made us feel comfortable and we knew that he was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. He was funny and sincere and several people commented afterward how much they liked him. Rev. Di Raddo told us we were his 599th wedding but he had the same passion as though it was his first. He clearly loves what he does and is fantastic at it.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Kassandra · Married on 05/03/2014

Fantastic!!! Reverend Di Raddo was more than amazing for our wedding last weekend (5/3/13)! From the first time we contacted him, he was very responsive to all emails and requests for information. He worked with us since we are from dc and traveling to Lancaster, and met with us at a diner off 83 to discuss wedding details. From the second we met him we immediately felt comfortable. He told us that he had been asked and would do anything from full ceremony Christian garb to not even saying the word "God." Being that my husband isn't very religious we opted for somewhere in between, more towards the latter. He continued to be responsive even after paying (even gave us an active duty military discount), reviewed each of our personally written vows, and gave us feedback. He also met us at the hotel the night before to go through a quick rehearsal. During the ceremony he was extremely helpful (almost had a rain issue!!), was loud enough for all ceremony guests, made us feel completely comfortable and relaxed, and also was quite funny. He even handed us a handkerchief when we were emotional. By far the best!!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Minerva · Married on 04/19/2014

Rev Dave was great!! He made us laugh and cry. We couldn't of ask for a more perfect ceremony. Our family and friends commented all night on how wonderful he was. Thank you Rev Dave!!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

George · Married on 04/19/2014

Rev. Dave was most professional and thoughtful. Almost everyone who attended the wedding asked about Rev. Dave and had nothing but positive comments about how he conducted the ceremony. For my part as the groom I felt he did an outstanding job with the entire ceremony and kept it light as well as keeping the theme and the focus on the ceremony itself. He made the attendees feel as if they also were part of the ceremony and they play a part in keeping our love alive between my beautiful bride and I for all our years after the ceremony was completed. If you want a memorable ceremony I would highly recommend Rev. Dave to be your minister at your wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Kristy · Married on 04/12/2014

It was a pleasure working with Reverend David DiRaddo for our wedding. We were recommended to him by a close friend who is also the event coordinator at The Inn at Leola Village that said, "You may not know what color your flowers will be, what dinner choice you'll have, or what yoyr bridesmaids will wear... But you should definitely consider Rev. DiRaddo, you'll be so happy that you do." And she was right!! For on our first contact, he was very personable and genuine. He honored that it was OUR wedding, and not just another wedding. He listened and made our ceremony very much about us. He really enjoys what he does and it shows. I have heard such great feedback from our guests as well, they said he was a perfect fit for our perfect day :)

Sent on 04/28/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2014

Dave is the best officiant!! We have had so many compliments and will make your wedding ceremony very personalized to the couple! I saw him at 2 different weddings and our wedding was different and true to my husband and I! We had an outdoor wedding with 130 guests and the guests in the 14th row could hear him perfectly without a mic! Thank you Dave! - Mr. and Mrs. Hippensteel

Sent on 04/28/2014

Sherri · Married on 03/29/2014

Rev Dave is amazing! We would recommend him to officiate any wedding or ceremony. He did an excellent job in making our special day very special. Everyone loved him and there was laughter. Thanks again Rev Dave!
    God Bless,
    Sherri & Tom

Sent on 04/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2013

David was everything we were looking for in an officiant. When we met him, he immediately put us at ease. We wanted a simple ceremony that involved God but didn't cater to a specific religion. Davids voice projected well so we didn't need a microphone. He kept everyone involved in the ceremony and made both my husband and myself feel at ease. Thanks David!
    Melissa and Daniel Randolph

Sent on 12/28/2013

Megan · Married on 12/07/2013

Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with! We got such amazing feedback from our guests about how wonderful our ceremony was. He is very accommodating, quick to answer any questions and truly contours your ceremony to your own specific requests and taste. He has a great sense of humor and definitely added that to our ceremony as well! I would highly recommend Dave!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Sara · Married on 11/23/2013

We chose Dave as our wedding officiant and we are SO glad we did! Dave was such a huge help from start to finish. He had told us in our initial meeting that he makes a ceremony memorable and special... and he was so right. Since our wedding day, so many of our guests have reached out to us to say how awesome our ceremony and officiant was, and how they will never forget it. (Also, we've gotten a lot of "How did you find him?! He was so great!!"). He ran the rehearsal seamlessly and efficiently, and on the wedding day he helped calm our nerves. From the moment you meet him, you'll know he's your guy. My sister is getting married next year and she booked him as soon as she heard how much we loved him.. and they are so happy with their decision. Pick him, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Dave Di Raddo was absolutely wonderful! From the moment we met with him for our first consultation we knew he would be perfect. He was very easy to reach when needed and he was accommodating when I needed to change a few things regarding the ceremony. The rehearsal was a breeze and we all felt comfortable and ready to go for the big day. Dave has an incredible way of lightening the mood and putting everyone at ease. That was definitely appreciated the day of the wedding! After the wedding I had so many people comment on how great he was. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Katie · Married on 11/01/2013

David was an awesome addition to our wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better officiant! He let my husband and I be ourselves and was very accommodating to our unique requests. He was very helpful with everything leading up to the wedding as well. He made the wedding seem effortless and just fun!!
    Thank you so much David!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Dave was wonderful! He made the wedding ceremony go by very smoothly. He went above and beyond the duties as an officiant.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Diana · Married on 10/12/2013

Wow - what an amazing person, and what an amazing ceremony he provided for us. Dave will not disappoint! He was so professional and had the perfect amount of humor for the ceremony - along with some amazing advice. If you want the most beautiful, memorable ceremony, and someone who will make you feel so comfortable standing at the altar, Dave is your guy. The moment you meet with him, you'll see exactly what I mean! The day of our rehearsal, some members of the BP were stuck in traffic and i was totally stressing out - but he calmed me down instantly and made me feel on top of the world. We first met him very casually at a restaurant, and he walked us through the entire ceremony and let us know right away that it is all about us, and what we want. I would suggest Dave to everyone and will defintely be contacting him for our vow renewal in a few years!

Sent on 10/28/2013

michelle · Married on 09/14/2013

Dave is an awesome person!! He provided a remarkable ceremony which was everything we asked for which was quick and to the point! Dave is so energetic and powerful which keeps your attention on him! We met with him about a year before our wedding and we knew he was the person we wanted to marry us that evening!! Thanks so much Dave!

Sent on 11/03/2013

We knew from the moment we spoke with Rev. Dave that he was the right guy! He was so energetic, fun and genuine! We were so worried we would get chocked up because we wrote our own vows, but during the ceramony he kept things so light hearted, fun and relaxed that we both breazed right thru them! After the wedding so many people complimented us on the ceremony and told us it was the most fun and original ceremony they've ever witnessed and that the Rev was amazing!! Would def recommend to ANYONE! :)

Sent on 08/20/2013

Autumn · Married on 07/13/2013

Reverend David was absolutely amazing. He took what I had imagined my wedding would be like and made it happen in real life. He listens to what you say and then is able to translate it into what he does. My husband and I needed someone to officiate our wedding and were struggling finding the right person. I found him online and was nervous to meet him for the first time. He has not been with us for 2 minutes and I KNEW he was the one for us! Several guests stopped to tell me how much they enjoyed our ceremony. They said you Reverend made this ceremony all about you. Then he said he has never cried at a wedding and that our ceremony was done so beautifully that he cried like a baby. It is all thanks to Reverend David! We can never repay you or say thank you enough for making our big day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/17/2013
  • Jamie Q.

Jamie · Married on 05/04/2013

What can I say about Rev. Dave besides we love him! We met with him a year before our wedding, walked out and looked at each other and said, that’s the guy! We pretty much wanted to book him on the spot! After our initial consult, we didn’t have too much to do with him until closer to the wedding, but we never had to be worried about the ceremony itself. We knew from our meeting that he was going to rock our ceremony and it would be fine! At the rehearsal, he put everyone of us in such a good, happy, relaxed mood, and had all our family and friends saying they couldn’t wait to hear how he did the ceremony the next day! On the day of the wedding, he mixed a casual, fun vibe with a formal ceremony that had all our guests switching from laughter to tears. Our guests kept telling us they had never been to a ceremony so entertaining and captivating- and my sister and her fiancé are even trying to book him for their wedding now! Everything he says is honest and heartfelt, and he was the perfect person we could have chosen to marry us!

Sent on 05/28/2013

We absolutely loved Dave! From the first meeting that we had with him, we knew that he would be the one to perform our ceremony. Dave was easy to contact, very professional, and had a fantastic personality. My husband and I were not having a 'traditional' ceremony in many ways, so we didn't want our officiant to be traditional either. Dave was perfect, he brought just the wittiness and modern twist to our ceremony that we were looking to accomplish. I received many complements from guests that they enjoyed the ceremony best of any wedding that they have been to, and one couple even said they would love to do their vow renewal with him. I would recommend him to anyone in the area!

Sent on 10/28/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/02/2012

Reverend Dave made our ceremony so beautfiul. We were married at the Boulder Ridge Lodge at Liberty Mountain Resort June 2nd. It was a beautiful day and Rev. Dave made it extra beautiful. All our guests were raving about how touching and meaningful our ceremony was. Thank you Rev. Dave for everything!

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • F

Filip · Married on 05/28/2012

Dave was awesome. He is very organized and has a great personality. We received a lot of great compliments how our family and friends loved our ceremony. We felt very comfortably with Dave and he made everything run smoothly through the ceremony. He is very accomodating as well. We greatly recommend him.

Sent on 06/07/2012